Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission

Service 877-779-9971

Exceeding expectations...every day!

Great Service and sales

by from Parkville, MO |

No story, I have bought 3 Silverodos from Hendericks Cheverote. I had a 1999, 2010,and now a 2012. The service is the best in the Metro. Jason Murry the service tec is really great. He treats as a friend and really makes you feel welcomed. The salesman that I have. Bought all my trucks from Bob Winn is a great salesman he is not pushy when he is showing you a car. He takes the time to know you and then he showes you the kind vehicle you are looking for. A pushy salesman will turn me off in a heart beat! These two gentleman are the best example of customer service! Others could learn from them. I will come back fore my next truck because of them. Jerry G

March 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive buying experiences with Bob Winn in Sales at Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. Bob is a valued member of our team and we are glad he was able to give you top notch service! We look forward to continuing to service your future vehicle needs. Emily Durrie - Director of ecommerce (913)789-4280

Matt in Service Department

by from Kansas City, Kansas |

Matt was very empathetic and calm during my storm. I called after my car died in the middle of an intersection and while he was on the phone with a crying customer in panic mode (me), he stayed calm and asked the right questions. He was trying to find a way to get my car back to the shop one way or the other. I was able to get my car there without additional help he was attempting to provide. I was very GRATEFUL for his kindness, and making sure that My car was not released back to me until he knew and was comfortable enough to hand back over my keys. A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MATT!!! thanks Matt!!

March 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive service experience with Matt at Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to further servicing your vehicle needs! Emily Durrie - Director of ecommerce (913)789-4280

Great facilities, great employees

by from DeSoto Ks |

Hendrick Chevrolet was the best car buying experience my husband I have ever had. They are very helpful and kind. They make you feel at home while there. I would recommend this dealer to friends and family.

February 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive buying experience with Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to future servicing your vehicle needs. Emily Durrie - Director of ecommerce (913)789-4280

Great Business

by from Shawnee,ks |

I'm so well taken care of here. I feel like I'm family . Well done !

February 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your future vehicle needs. Emily Durrie - Director of eCommmerce (913)789-4280

Fast, Friendly, and dependable

by from Kansas City Ks. |

I came in to get a check up and oil change on my car and the service team notice that apart of my rubber trim on the front bumper was torn. My service writer (Rachel) asked the service team leader to look at the torn trim and asked if he thought that there was anything they could do about it, and he checked it out and found that it was covered under warranty and replaced it at no cost to me. Hendricks' service team and sales department never lets me down, because even when I come not expecting any special service, I still leave feeling like I am their most valued customer.

February 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our service team at Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your future vehicle needs. Emily Durrie - Director of ecommerce (913)789-4280

Spark service-check engine light was on

by from Shawnee, KS |

The check engine light came on Christmas day as we were leaving my mom's. We stopped and checked the gas cap because I just had a feeling. It was on and tight. We opened he hood and checked the engine. It was still there. I got home that night and booked an appointment for the 27th because it wouldn't let me book one for the 26th but added a note saying what the problem was and could they get me in on the 26th. They called on the 26th around 9:30 and said to bring it right in and I did. They checked it out and I saw the new grape ice Spark and fell in love because it is so blinged out and super frickin neato. They came out and said I was right, the engine was still there and it needed a new gasket on the gas cap, but they didn't have any there so had to order it. I came back on the 27th and they replaced the gas cap gasket while I checked out the grape ice Spark again. Quite enjoyable. Going back today to take a picture of the grape ice Spark. That is so cool!

December 31, 2013

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your future visits. Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

Chevy Cruze 2013

by from Merriam, KS |

I purchased a 2013 cruze ltz RS. My sales man made me a heck of a deal. I'm soo blessed there are good guys left out there in the auto industry! Definately reffering friends and family and even strangers your guys' way! The service was excellent! Thanks for all you have done!

December 31, 2013

Thank you for sharing your positive buying experience with Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your future vehicle needs. Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

Certified Car Service

by from Kansas City, Mo |

My Equinox came in for a warranty covered oil change and inspection. Everything went smoothly and things were suggested that I will come back to get serviced but everyone was friendly and helpful.

December 31, 2013

Thank you for sharing your positive service experience with Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your future vehicle needs. Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

Buying a certified used car.

by from Kansas city, Kansas |

I went in to look at cars. They first tried to put me in a brand new car which was ok. I didn't act interested in it so they had me test drive two cars that I told them I didn't like. We then continued to look at a couple used cars. I found one that I liked. Through conversation we came up with a deal. I then went on to sign the paperwork. We planned for me to come back in a couple days to finalize things. I come back to hear that they sold the car. No one had the respect to call me the day it was sold or the morning I told them I'd be there by 5 that night. I end up talking to the sales guy & sales manager & didn't get anywhere. I then called to be told by two different people that it was still available. I go back up & didn't get anywhere. Peoples stories kept switching & no one seemed interested in helping me solve anything. I had to ask multiple times for the corporate number or website & no one knew how to come about that info until I was about to leave. To add to it they didn't even attempt to help work on finding something else I might like. Overall this was a bad experience.

December 31, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we appreciate hearing about situations where we have dropped the ball. We strive to have a pleasant and transparent buying experience and it seems like in your case we didn't succeed. Someone from our management staff will be in contact with you shortly. Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

Disappointed with lack of service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Started looking at a 2013 Camaro last week. Initiated contact through internet dept. Attempted numerous times over a three day period to get some pricing clarification on a specific vehicle (not negotiating, just questions over fees, etc.). Was passed off more than once then promised a "sales expert" would be calling...never did. Specific car I was looking at got sold and still no contact. Complained to management who stated they would make it right. Emailed them back asking for a point of contact and other info with no response again. Last attempt through internet dept. I was told they could find a car similar to what I wanted. I responded ok, find some examples and get them to me. Immediate excuse was that I needed to come in because they were shorthanded and it could take awhile. Upon me refusing this they stated they would "try" to get me the info .First, If I cat find this info on the computer in a few minutes why can't they? Not very good service provided. Second, why have an internet dept. if it cannot be used appropriately by customers? Very surprised they would not put in at least minimal effort to get a sale.

October 30, 2013

Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We strive for a quick transparent buying process, it looks like in your case we dropped the ball. Someone from our management staff will reach out to your shortly to discuss more in depth. Emily Durrie - Director of ecommerce (913)789-4280