Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission

Service 877-525-1235 Service 877-525-1235

Exceeding expectations...every day!

Wonderful Dealership

by from Kansas City, MO |

I never regret having to bring my car into the Hendrick either for just the regular maintenance or warranty work. Everyone is always very friendly and courteous. For this I Thank You. Also, I appreciate the fact that the courtesy shuttle will take me and pick me up at work and I am never late to work on the mornings I need to take it.

Never Fails

by from Kansas City, MO |

I am never surprised at the high quality of service I receive. I called Scott Phegley on Tuesday morning last week and told him I was having trouble starting my 2007 Trailblazer and was afraid I would be stranded. He told me to bring it in right away and he would provide transportation for me, knowing my job depends on me being able to get to appointments. I dropped it off and was on my way quickly, as always. Scott called me the next day with a report and possible solutions to the intermittent starting problem. His technician also caught a part in the front end getting loose that left unchecked would eventually ruin my front tires. I am so glad to have such an efficient team working for me and in my best interest. I won't take my SUV anywhere else. In fact, I will be due to replace my it within the next 12 months and you can bet I will purchase it from Hendrick Chevrolet. I purchased my 2007 Trailblazer there in 2008. It had 5,000 miles on it. Now it has over 160,000 miles and going strong. Thanks, in part, to the great service from Hendrick Service and also a great product of Chevrolet.

by from KANSAS CITY, MO |

The staff always greet you with a smile and make you feel welcomed. The service department get you in and out as soon as possible. Keep up the great work.

Overall Not a Bad Experience

by from Shawnee, KS |

I made an appointment with Dylan to purchase a new car and arrived on time. Unfortunately he was working with another customer. We waited a few minutes and he greeted us and got the process started. He was unable to dedicate his time to us (or the other customer) because he was bouncing back and forth. I wonder if he should have passed us to another person (but I guess he would have missed the commission). Anyway, Dylan is a great sales person, no pressure and took the time to ensure our needs were met. The down side of the entire process is that I had cash money in my pocket and it took three hours to get out of the facility. The business office was understaffed and could not get to us. I was very disappointed that they treated a cash buyer like that. I did not need financing, did not need any of the extras they try to sell, I just wanted to pay for the car and leave. Secondly, the person who was supposed to show my wife the features and teach her about the options did a poor job. I had to complete the training when we got home. Overall, I like Hendricks. they work on my Suburban and do a good job and the sales department (Dylan specifically) is great. They need to improve the business office process and certainly the delivery portion of the process.

Great customer service and knowledgeable staff

by from Shawnee Kansas |

One of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Kelly went above and beyond to represent this company. Price was fair and always felt in great contact with the representative. I've never actually used a service department at a major dealership but after my experience I definitely will again.

Welocme Home

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was greeted right away by Derrick on the service drive. I told him I had an appointment with Scott and he quickly got Scott for me but also took time to talk to me like he was 'catching up with and old friend'. Derrick has helped me in the past and I was always taken good care of with him as well. Scott has been my service advisor for probably the last year or so. He has great attention to detail and makes sure my needs are met and the truck is 'fixed right the first time'. Its not 'all business' when I come to Hendrick Chevrolet. Everyone is friendly and takes time to say hi. Jason is quick to chime in as well. Its like seeing friends when I come in. I like that. I am not 'just a customer' when I come in. That's the way it should be. Great Service Every Time.

The best Chevrolet dealership in the midwest!!!

by from Shawnee, KS |

Words cannot express my deep gratitude to Bernie Smith and Jason Murray for their wonderful kindness and deep understanding of my unfortunate situation I had with my 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche. Both of these fine gentlemen are the true definition of customer service. They listen to the customer and respond compassionately. I am forever grateful for these wonderful men and dealership and will continue to do business with them as long as I live in this area! A 5 star rating is not high enough in my book! Keep up the amazing work!!! :-)

Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission responded to this review

February 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing your positive service experience with Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your future vehicle needs. Regards, Emily Durrie 913-789-4280

Its a great time to drive a Chevy

by from Kansas City, MO |

I expect and receive great service each time I come in. This time I did not have an appointment but felt I needed to have the battery tested since there seemed to be a drain of power on start and the gauge seemed to indicate I might have a weak battery. Scott, as always, greeted me with exceptional service and got the matter resolved. My 12 year old nephew was with me and we spent the time looking at all the vehicles in the show room. My only complaint is, there wasn't any popcorn....Thanks

Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission responded to this review

February 12, 2016

by from Shawnee, KS |

The sales people were very friendly and took time to answer all of my questions when I took delivery of my 2016 Corvette. I especially liked them taking the time to go over every feature my new car has.

by from Shawnee, Ks |

I brought my 2001 Chevy Blazer in for, "Not wanting to start when it rained", AND, The dreaded "Service Engine Soon" light (non-flashing) My Service Consultant "Kelly McCord" was very courteous, listened to my problem, asked questions, wrote everything up, and escorted me to the waiting area. She said she would return soon with a Action Plan, and if I needed anything just let her know. Kelly returned with a plan and explained what Failed and how it was causing my problem. The complimentary GM Inspection of my Blazer is nice. It tells me condition of my vehicle.(ie, Battery, Starter, Charging sys, Brakes, Exhaust, Etc) The problem with my Blazer was repaired and a couple of things that was in the inspection that was Cautioned like my Battery and a fuel filter. Kelly returned after the repair and escorted me back to the service area. Asked me if I had any questions. Asked if I needed anything else, checked me out, and escorted me to my vehicle, shook my hand, and thanked me for coming to Hendrick Chevolet for service. The overall atmosphere of this dealership is so positive. I've been here a few times before for service, The people here are professional, courteous, friendly, and make you feel like they want to help, not, they have to help. Thank you all...... J.Ferstl