Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission

Service 877-779-9971

Exceeding expectations...every day!

car purchase at hendricks CHEV

by from TONGANOXIE KS 66086 |

HELLO WE WENT TO HENDRICKS TO LOOK AT A CADALLIC WE SAW ON LINE WE WERE GREATED BY A YOUNG MAN NAME MOE WE WANTED TO DRIVE THE CAR HE WENT WITH US AND EXPLAIN A LOT ABOUT THE CAR I LOVE IT RIGHT AWAY WE DICIDED TO GO HAVE LUNCH AND THINK ABOUT IT, SINCE IT WAS THE FIRST CAR WE LOOK AT THAN WE DECIDED TO GO OVER TO CARFAX AND LOOK AT THEIR CARS AND DID NOT SEE ANYTHING WE LIKE THEY, THEY WERE HIGHER AND HAD MORE MILES ON THEM SO WE WENT BACK TO HENDRICKS AGAIN TO LOOK THE CAR OVER THIS TIME WE WORK WITH A GENTLEMAN NAME LEVI IT HAD A WATER LEAK IN THE PASSENGER SIDE FLOOR AND A FEW TOUCH UP'S THEY HAD TO DO BUT THE TOOK CARE OF IT HAD THE CAR BACK IN A FEW DAYS WE WERE VERY PLEASE AND EVERYTHING WENT THROUGH VERY EASY ALSO MOE CAME OUT AND SHOW US HOW EVERYTHING WORK ON THE CAR WAS VERY IMPRESS WITH HIM WE WOULD RECOMMEND HENDRICKS TO OUR FRIENDS THANKS AGAIN GOD BLESS KITTIE

New car sales

by from Shawnee, Ks |

I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Cruze. Salesman Caleb did an excellent job and I'd highly recommend him to others.

My unexpected experience

by from Kansas City MO |

Came in for regular oil change and left the next day with a brand new 2015 Chevy Malibu. Special thanks to Randy, Scott, Corey and Mary for making this a reality. I am beyond excited over my new car

March 17, 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive service and buying experience with Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your future vehicle needs. Regards, Emily Durrie

Awesome customer experience.

by from Belton MO |

From the minute we walked in the door it was a positive experience! Front desk ladies are nice and polite. Dale's ability to make people laugh to get them out of the car totally worked on me, if you can get me to laugh I will get out of the car. This dealership deserves 10 stars out of 5 stars. Best customer experience that I have ever had and I have purchased no less than 12 cars in my life. Caleb and Andre were professional and all out rock stars! You will not go wrong with this place. If you want to buy a car and get a good deal, go here!

March 17, 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive buying experience with Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your future vehicle needs. Regards, Emily Durrie - (913)789-4280

High Pressure Sales Technique Lost Customer

by from Overland Park, Ks. |

While trying to find a hard to get Colorado in the configuration I wanted, I gave Hendrick a chance to see if they could find one for me within their extensive network. I was told none could be found and my best bet would be to build one. Having researched extensively online, I knew there were a number in other parts of the country and supplied them with info on some. Wanting to deal with a local dealership, they worked up a price that was fair if they could get it from the other dealership. Not willing to sign at that moment, I returned home to think about the price and financing. I gave them the opportunity to provide the financing for me through Ally and when asked about the interest rate I was told that I would have to sign and get the deal going before I could know what the rate was because it depended on the the price of the truck (which obviously they would know ) Are you kidding me? No sir. Not a chance, Trying to lock me into this before I know what the rate is? This experience left me pretty mad and bought the truck elsewhere. They have a very nice facility and what I think is a good service department and they did offer a reasonable price, this tactic was enough that I will never set foot on the property again.

March 4, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Someone will be in contact with you shortly to further discuss your visit. Regards, Emily Durrie (913)789-4280

2015 Corvette

by from Shawnee, KS |

Everything went very smooth and our sales consultant Dennis Cotton was a pleasure to deal with. Everyone we dealt with from John Hanna to Mary Kelley was helpful and professional. I found a spot on the passenger door which looked like a door ding. Dennis had one of the detail guys (I forget his name) come out and took care of it. We're also looking forward to driving the vette around the Kansas Speedway track. If you could let us know the date, we would appreciate it. Thanks, Rob & Jane

March 4, 2015

Thank you for sharing your quality buying experience with Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at the Speedway! Regards, Emily Durrie (913)789-4280

They are very good

by from Kansas city |

Belonging to the corvette Forum (2012 vette) I have read some horror story on different chevy dealers. But knowing Hendrick chevy has a lot of vette's they sell I new they must have good mechanic's working on them. When I pulled in I was greeted by someone who helped me get started with the process of getting my car's recall fix. He then brought me to a person to take my info and was asked if I was waiting or will it be left to work on. I told them I do not like leaving my car. He said no problem it would be around 1.5 hr. and I said fine. 45 min. later they were calling me that my car was done. Sign some papers and that was it. The car did not have not one finger print on it and was just as I took it in spotless. I must say this has been my best experience with a dealership ever,bar none. Frank

January 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to service your future vehicle needs. Regards, Emily Durrie (913)789-4280

Excellext experience!

by from Overland Park, KS |

In the past I have always rated the Infinity dealer in Nashville, TN as the best car buying experience from their customer service, speed in making a deal happen. I have to say as I purchased my first Corvette Stingray black Friday in 2013 and now again in 2015 as I traded in that corvette for my convertible stingray I am happy to say Hendrick has earned the place at the top for me. Friendly salespeople, helpful staff, and one of the most hassle free buying experiences I've been through. Offering a reasonable price for my trade and willing to make a fair deal. I can't really ask for much more than that.

Great Service

by from Overland Park, KS |

Many thanks to your knowledgeable and friendly service consultant Alex Fultz, for his prompt attention and quality work. I will definitely recommend your dealership to any one I come across! Also Thanks for bringing John Kirk back! Your Service Department wasn't the same without him! Sincerely, Jenny Liu

Wonderful Service Department

by from Independence Mo. |

I cant say enough about Hendrick Service Dept, they are always AWESOME at what they do and their personality and customer service has always been 100 with me. Kathy takes care of me everytime I come and she always lets me know what service my Gracie( my car ) needs. When I know I'm taking my Gracie to get serviced I get excited because when everything else in my life goes wrong I know it will go right at Hendrick's I seriously love this place. Thank you to every one in the service department.