Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission

Service 877-779-9971

Exceeding expectations...every day!

Have expect great service at Hendrick Chevrolet

by from Kansas City, Missouri |

I won't go any where else. I expect and receive great service at Hendrick Chevrolet. I came in for a simple oil change and a tire repair. Dan Medina checked me in with a smile and great service. The technician, Whitney Stults showed me that my tire, even though not that old, needed replaced. Since my truck is a 4 wheel drive, I would need (or should replace) all 4 tires for the tread depth to be adequate to make sure I don't harm the 4 wheel/all wheel drive unit. There was no question that he was right, and I always can trust Whitney to do the right thing. I was waiting on my truck, but this was a game changer as I had a busy schedule and needed to get moving. Dan had stepped away from his desk helping someone else in the dealership so Matt Erickson stepped up to help. He arranged a loaner for me so I could get to work. I am in real estate and travel all over town for business and needed to do just that. What a relief it was that I could stay on schedule. I commend Dan and Matt for their terrific service attitude. I commend Whitney for his expertise and 'can do' attitude. Thanks to all for the terrific service experience. Yes I dropped some hard earned money to get back on the road, but I received quality care and quality service and quality tires. I appreciate you all.

Best Experience

by from KC, KS |

Easiest experience I have ever had at a car dealership! No pressure, very helpful (everyone), incredible financing experience that kept on giving even after the paperwork was done! Got a call the next day to tell me that they were reducing the price of the car more than originally thought because of the code I provided for my GM friend/family! What a bonus! I will definitely be a return customer to Hendrick Chevrolet!

Love Hendrick Chevrolet!

by from Eudora, ks. |

I have nothing but Wonderful things to say about Hendrick Chevrolet! They were amazing! Super friendly, very knowledgeable about the vehicles on their lot. The gentleman that helped us through the process was Dylan Stallings. Dylan made us feel super comfortable. He was confident in getting me the car I wanted. He was very happy for me as well. We will definitely come back to Hendrick Chevrolet to purchase our next vehicle!! Without a doubt! I have already told all friends and coworkers about my experience. I hope to see Dylan, as we would love to have his help again!!!! 5 stars, AAA+, I am completely in love with my new car!!!!!!! It's beautiful!!!!! Thanks again, Tamara

Service department.

by from Shawnee Kansas. |

Talk about a way different experience I have bought 5+ cars from hendrick. And have got nothing but problems from service department. This time was a 180* change. For the first time. Someone met me at my truck, took keys and info. Then Alex Fults when above and beyond to make me happy. I used to tell friends to never get servise there. Now you have my full respect and business. And Bob Winn deserves a lot of credit for keeping me coming back. Thanks agin. Richard Heather

The best dealership in town! :-)

by from Shawnee, KS |

I always get the best service at Hendrick! I love the staff at the dealership, Jason, Bernie, JP and Derrick are amazing and a true asset to the running of the dealership. I will always be grateful for their assistance and expertise. All the mentioned gentlemen treat me well and I will be loyal to this dealership for as long as I own Chevrolet products! :-) Keep up the great work guys!

I love my Car!!

by from Kansas City, KS |

I recently purchased a brand new 2014 Chevy Cruze from Hendricks that I absolutely love!! Randy Riddle was my salesman & there is not enough I can say about him. He was relentless with helping me drive away in my new car. Finalizing my deal took two days & Randy was right by my side the entire time. Both days ended up turning into long nights, although business hours ended at 8:00 pm & our work was not done, Randy never complained or rushed me out the door. I've had some major credit issues & there were other negative things stacked up against me but nevertheless Randy made me feel like I was just as important as anyone else there purchasing a car. Then there is Maurice Turner....what a stand up guy. Maurice told me he would make this deal happen and he stuck to his word. I know it wasn't easy crunching numbers but he did it, he is the reason I am in my beautiful car right now! Like Randy, Maurice stayed well after the place was closed to help me. He even waited around until all my paperwork was signed just to tell me congratulations. The kind acts of Maurice just made Hendricks a life long customer. I will always go back and do business with those folks. Lastly, there is Les Moore. Les showed me everything possible about my new car. We sat in that car for almost an hour & he answered every single question I had. This being the first time in my life, I've ever purchased a brand new car, I was caught off guard with the awesome in person tutorial. I drove off the lot overjoyed and confident I made the right decision doing business with Hendricks. I would just like to extend a HUGE thanks to Hendricks and specifically Randy, Maurice, & Les!!!

Rude people, ignored customer needs!

by from Overland Park, KS |

I have no credit history, yet, I was told they still can work something out. I first worked with bob Winn. He was nice, but, he traded me off to someone else, who traded me off to someone else. Multiple people later, I ended up in the used car lot (where I should have been in the first place). I explained everything I needed, including price range and type of car and reason needing a big car being for my kids. They went on to show me only one car, which I fell in love with. They didn't bother even telling me about other options only this one and went on with credit reports and paper work. Came back to tell me I would be paying 200 dollars more than what I said was the MOST I could pay monthly. After this, they sent me to another department of theirs to wait (in total I was there over 3 hours). I was told because I have no credit they have a program for financing before picking the car but it would have to be the car of their choice basically. I explained to them why a smaller car wouldn't work for me and the man literally said "it's not my problem". These people tossed me around and showed no respect. Wasted my time I was told different things on the phone than what happened in person. Needless to say I am highly disappointed and appalled they allow their employees to speak like that to clients!

Hendrick Chevrolet Service Department

by from Kansas City Kansas |

I came in with a concern of smelling coolant on the outside of the car and the temperature gage was rising to the red mark. My service writer got my car in and quickly diagnosed the problem and found out that it was covered under warranty and I only had to pay my deductible. I was told how long it would take to complete my car, but it was done sooner which impressed me because most other shops will give you a deadline and it ends up taking long. Thanks to Hendrick Chevrolet I was back on the road in no time in joy my car again.

Great Service and sales

by from Parkville, MO |

No story, I have bought 3 Silverodos from Hendericks Cheverote. I had a 1999, 2010,and now a 2012. The service is the best in the Metro. Jason Murry the service tec is really great. He treats as a friend and really makes you feel welcomed. The salesman that I have. Bought all my trucks from Bob Winn is a great salesman he is not pushy when he is showing you a car. He takes the time to know you and then he showes you the kind vehicle you are looking for. A pushy salesman will turn me off in a heart beat! These two gentleman are the best example of customer service! Others could learn from them. I will come back fore my next truck because of them. Jerry G

Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission responded to this review

March 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive buying experiences with Bob Winn in Sales at Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. Bob is a valued member of our team and we are glad he was able to give you top notch service! We look forward to continuing to service your future vehicle needs. Emily Durrie - Director of ecommerce (913)789-4280

Matt in Service Department

by from Kansas City, Kansas |

Matt was very empathetic and calm during my storm. I called after my car died in the middle of an intersection and while he was on the phone with a crying customer in panic mode (me), he stayed calm and asked the right questions. He was trying to find a way to get my car back to the shop one way or the other. I was able to get my car there without additional help he was attempting to provide. I was very GRATEFUL for his kindness, and making sure that My car was not released back to me until he knew and was comfortable enough to hand back over my keys. A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MATT!!! thanks Matt!!

Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission responded to this review

March 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive service experience with Matt at Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to further servicing your vehicle needs! Emily Durrie - Director of ecommerce (913)789-4280