McCarthy Olathe Nissan

(4.3) 7 Reviews

683 N Rawhide Rd, Olathe, KS 66061

2014 Nissan Pathfinder - LEMON

by from Overland Park, KS |

Sold me a brand new car that is a lemon and corporate refuses to buy-it back! Horrible customer service at Corporate!

three cars bought

by from Platte City, Mo |

Our family has bought three cars from Jason Gordan and I have recommended him to a friend who also purchased her car from McCarthy Nissan. I really appreciate all the work Jason has done for me and my family. I will definately be going back in the future to purchase new cars and recommend him to all of my friends. thank you so much for making the car buying process easier.

DISHONEST, UNTRUSTWORTHY, AVOID AT ALL COSTS

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

Jason Gordon lied about paying me $1,000 to match or beat any written offer I brought him on the 2013 Altima, he had no stipulations when the offer was made. After I presented him with a written offer from a dealer in another state he refused to match or beat it because it was out of state!?!? Nissan Corporate is lousy too as they said, quote; "since it is a franchise the dealers can pretty much do what they want". Jason Gordon is the typical dealer that you don't want to do business with. I'm glad that I was able to purchase a new 2013 Nissan Altima from Randy Reed Nissan for even less than the offer I presented to Jason Gordon at McCarthy Olathe Nissan in Olathe, KS.

The only Nissan Dealership to go see!

by from Lenexa Ks |

We have leased our last 8 vehicles from McCarthy Nissan! They have been consistently the lowest price, friendly service, nicest facility, best quality of repairs and the fastest service center. Jason Gordon is the best sales manager around! Be sure to see him if you want a fair and friendly purchase experience!! I went in to have my Maxima oil changed (which is always free), and drove out with a new Altima that lowered my monthly payment, and the gas savings will be significant! Happy all around!

Great To Do Business With

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

I have been dealing with McCarthy Nissan for almost 10 years, during which time I have purchased several new vehicles. I've always been treated extremely well in every aspect (sales, finance, service) by the tenured staff, to such an extent I am comfortable referring friends and family.

WILL NEVER BUY ELSEWHERE!

by from Bennington, NE |

McCarthy is the place to go!!! Their sales staff was amazing & their finance manager was a blessing! I will never buy another car anywhere else

Customer Service is #1 to McCarthy Nissan.

by from Olathe, Kansas |

Everyone at McCarthy Nissan is awesome to deal with. I have bought several cars from them and the experience has always been wonderful, fair, and satisfying. The customer service is the best in town. From service to sales these people strive to make each and every experience the best it can be for their customers. I have recommended many family and friends to McCarthy and will continue to do so for a very long time.