Kenny Thomas' Olathe Toyota Scion

Used 877-579-8642 Used 877-579-8642
Service 888-338-9403 Service 888-338-9403

Very helpful

by from Olahte KS |

Friendly staff, answered all my questions. Did not pressure me to buy. Service was fast and inexpensive.

Above and beyond!

by from St. Joseph, MO |

My family and I traveled from St. Joseph, MO to check out a couple of cars one evening this past week and at the last minute decided to go ahead and purchase two cars! Even though it was CLEARLY after hours, the sales guys (especially Kendall Kile and Bob Tucker) really went above and beyond to do what was needed to get the paperwork in order, our old cars appraised and new cars prepared to take home! They really went the extra mile for us (including our kids!) It was a great car buying experience for us!!

Found it!

by from Bentonville, AR |

I have been in search of a 2015 TRD 4Runner for several months. Growing tired of regional Toyota dealers lack of success I decided to try Cars.com. I am glad I did, this led me to Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota more specifically to Joshua. He indicated no TRD's was on the lot only that one was on the way and already spoken for. What Joshua did next is where he set himself apart. After our initial phone call Joshua checked the orders and realized another TRD had been ordered but, the person that ordered this became impatient and purchased a Trail Premium off of the lot, leaving the TRD on order available. In short order I was able to secure the vehicle over the phone. My TRD is due to arrive mid September. This was the 1st time I used Cars.com and it paid off big time. I had several regional Toyota dealerships on notice, none were successful. Thank you Cars.com for leading me to my TRD. I should say, I have not physically been to this dealer I will travel to pick up my new TRD but, this has all been done via phone, text and email.

Best car buying experience in years.

by from Olathe, KS |

Brett Garcia made our car buying experience fast, easy and budget friendly. He is a straight shooter that won't waste your time and gets you the deal you want, I usually detest purchasing a car, but Brett made it so easy. We walked out in no time with the keys in hand to our beautiful new car.

What an ACE in a deck of cards!

by from Linn Valley, KS |

It was a fabulous experience. Kendall was listening to all our needs & wants. He waited for that Wow Factor in buying what we want. He showed us what used cars they had available. His patience & ability to understand what exactly we were looking for on a used car. He wasn't a pushy salesman. We were definitsssely going to buy a used car that day. We are pleased in our new used car. I highly recommend anyone who is looking in buying new or used car to see Kendall Kile. You won't be disappointed I can guarantee that! Tell him Chris Williams sent you.

Easiest Car Buying Experience

by from Liberty, MO |

Olathe Toyota (the low price super store) exceeded my car buying experience! Shawn McCarty sold me a 2012 GMC Terrain. He was so easy to work with and didn't push me into feeling obligated to try certain things. I went to the dealership with a very specific type of car in mind. I had a checklist of things I wanted (as well as my husband's checklist of things we needed) and found THE PERFECT car for our needs, in our budget. I left the same night driving my new vehicle. Shawn, along with every other sales consultant we came in contact with were so friendly, funny, and genuinely committed to helping me find the car for ME, not just any car to sell. Please visit Olathe Toyota for your car buying experience; you won't regret it!

New car #2 from Olathe Toyota

by from Olathe, KS |

Just bought a new mini van from Olathe Toyota. Had a great experience with test driving, felt like I got a good deal and had all my questions answered along the way. This is the second vehicle I've bought from Olathe Toyota and someday I'll probably go back and purchase my third from them. Really appreciated the service and help from Robert and Kendall.

Outstanding Service

by from Kansas City , Missouri |

This dealer, in special, Johannes Alberty, who was with us from the bigginer to the end making all the process easy to us, Johannes has an Excellent Costumer Services and a lot Expertise on the products to help you find the right product to your needs. In overall everything was great, I recommend this dealer to everybody who wants to find the right vehicle at the right price with an outstanding costumer service.

Brett is a Rockstar!

by from Shawnee, KS |

Brett Garcia was awesome! We worked with him online; he gave us an excellent price and answered all of our questions really quickly! By the time we went in to meet him, we felt like we already knew him. Buying a car can be a "not so fun experience", not so at Olathe Toyota! Super nice guy, great dealership, will definitely recommend to others. Thank you Brett!

great dealership

by from shawnee, ks |

We had previously dealt with Hendricks and were not impressed and left very unhappy. However, that turned out to be good for us as we went into Olathe Toyota. In comparison Olathe Toyota wins out in EVERY area! I would absolutely recommend going here! They did not play the games and give me the run around. We negotiated and that was it. Financing was a breeze and no surprises when we got there. If you want a Toyota this is the only place in Johnson County to shop!! We will buy our next car from them when we are ready.