Kenny Thomas' Olathe Toyota Scion

Used 877-579-8642
Service 888-338-9403

Very helpful

by from Olahte KS |

Friendly staff, answered all my questions. Did not pressure me to buy. Service was fast and inexpensive.

Olathe Toyota has my Loyalty!!!

by from Prairie Village KS |

I Bought my first 4runner from them. It was a 2002 Limited. i continued having my car serviced there for the lifetime tires warranty. While it first was a couple dollars more expensive than finding a shop a little closer to me, nothing beats a factory certified technician. The other huge plus was Jack Wagner Service writer. Jack was a total professional and all around good guy to work with. The rest of their service staff is just as professional and friendly. At least in my experience almost 10 years so far.. They get an A+ It all started out with the sale tho. Yesterday, I purchased a new 2014 trail. It was from the same salesperson I bought my 2002. Robert Jackson. There are a couple things I liked about this guy. He is a veteran, former Master Sergeant and for the most part a NO BS kinda guy. Full disclosure. As long as Ive been a customer there you know you develop relationships. Im a pretty tough consumer. I spent 3 months researching a new car. I looked at Audi Q5, Infiniti EX37 and Jeep. I ended going back with 4runner, you just can't beat the reliability and overall cost to own. I beat Robert up pretty good on this 2014. He didn't waiver didn't give up and made sure I was happy before I walked out the door. I won't go anywhere else. They've always treated me well both sales and service. No runaround, NO bait and switch ( i could tell you about a dealership in Louisville KY but I won't waste your time) , always helped out with service coupons. Yes I know its a glowing review. Your experience may differ. All I can say tho is that I feel good and this has been my experience over close to 10 years!

NO HASSLE DEALER

by from Kansas city Kansas |

Yo made our experiance of buying our 3rd XB a GREAT ONE from picking our XB to going to fianance. All at the dearlership were GREAT no pressure no hassle made it Great would recomend OLATHE TOYOTA SCION very highly

Super Experiences x2

by from Stilwell, KS |

I have bought a Toyota from this dealership in the recent past (2010 Prius). I was extremely pleased with the ease of the process and the price that I was able to negotiate at that time. I worked with Shannon Merkel at that time so I asked for her again. This time was even more of a breeze. I could not be happier with the process, negotiation, and price. I test drove several cars that met my exacting specifications and Shannon was able to provide those for me. She found the exact model with the extras I wanted and personally went to that other dealer and drove it back to Olathe Toyota. I can recommend Shannon and Kenny Thomas Toyota/Scion without any reservation at all. Thanks for the chance to express my opinion here!

Fantastic!

by from Olathe, KS |

Brice was easy to work with and was very friendly. Everything went very smooth and I was in and out with my new car in less then two hours.

New RAV4 owner

by from Gardner, KS |

Mr. Alberty was very prompt and knowledgeable about the Toyota RAV4 when comparing it to the Chevrolet Equinox. We were deciding between the 2 vehicles. The price was outstanding and the customer service was top notch. When they were cleaning the vehicle up for delivery they noticed a small crack in the windshield and immediately informed us and changed out the windshield. They are a TOP notch company and I WILL buy my next vehicle from Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota !!!

Great Service

by from Overland Park, KS |

We just got our 6th car through Yo! Yo Phisaisawat is the number one salesman. He is professional and knowledgeable, and at the same time very pleasant to work with. Throughout all the years of working with him, he becomes a friend of our whole family. We trust him that he always works hard to get us the best deal for the car that best fits our need. With him at Olathe Toyota, we know we are in good hand!

Friendly!

by from Olathe, KS |

Both salesmen were very patient and answered all questions we had. If they did not know the answer, they found out for us. They were friendly, and they let us take as much time as we needed to make decisions.

Finally A Member of the Toyota Family

by from Gardner, KS |

We purchased our very first Toyota last night from Robert Jackson who was recommended by our son (he's purchased 3 vehicles from Robert). He listened to our wish list, made some suggestions, and gave us some sound advice. Thanks to his helpfulness we were able to purchase a newer vehicle than we thought possible. Robert is a friendly and professional salesman who we would recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Super great salesmen

by from Kansas City, Missourii |

I worked tirelessly with Daniel Tigerina, I called him over and over asking him questions to the point I figured he would have been annoyed, but he never even blinked an eye with me. He kept giving me superior customer satisfaction and was very patient with me as I was being very neurotic and nervous buying a car. Daniel helped me keep my cool and made me comfortable to get in to a new Tacoma. Thank you very much Daniel and Olathe Toyota for the beautiful truck.

More Than Buying a Car

by from Olathe, KS |

My family has been Olathe Toyota customers now since 1999. We have had the pleasure to work with Shannon Merkel for all of those years. Shannon is a very friendly, conscientious salesperson who cares a lot more about the relationship she is developing than the car she is selling. It is because of the high level of customer service, friendliness and personal relationships built over the years that keeps me, my wife, my daughter, and my son coming to Olathe Toyota. We are pleased to call Shannon, as well as others, friends. Thanks for the great work you do and provide the extended "Toyota Family".