1000 N Rogers Rd, Olathe, KS 66062

New 866-863-9961
Used 866-455-6761
Service 866-669-6202

Come visit our award winning dealership.

Very Nice Experience

by from Raymore, Mo |

No pressure sales experience. Salesman Tony Yi very personable, knowledgeable and professional. Business office experience was good without pressure to buy accessories and warranties. Price negotiations took place very quickly. Vehicle delivery included review of vehicle, accessories and their use.

August 6, 2012

My Honda, Thank you for your nice note and for your business. Tony does an excellent job. Enjoy your new Honda! Jason Heard

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Olathe, KS |

This was by far the smoothest car buying experience that I've ever had. No games between the salesman and the manager - which I always dislike. We had dealt with Frank Ancona about 15 years ago and it was a more high pressure sales back then, now it's relaxed and if they can make it work, they will. If not, they will tell they can't.

Great Online Shopping/Leasing Experience

by from Shawnee, KS |

Working with Bridget Drake and the finance member was very easy, no stress, they were very friendly and upfront with the answers to my questions. I have purchased numerous vehicles before and have always had a negative experience while purchasing or leasing a new vehicle, such as the other dealerships are doing me a favor by me buying a vehilce from them. I read the reviews online about the Honda dealerships in the Kansas City area and the possitive reviews of Frank Ancona Honda were reinforced when I arrived at the dealership, met with Bridget & Jason Heard and then with the finance member. It was the best and calmest dealership experience I have ever had and would easily recommend them to anyone that is looking for a great car and great people to work with. I gave them my budget that I could handle and they did the rest to make sure that I had the car I wanted and the monthly payment that I could handle.

Great service with experienced sales professionals

by from Raymore, MO |

I appreciate knowing I can visit Frank Ancona Honda and get honest, professional service. I'm a single mother who had limited time and money with a specific car and budget in mind. My twins recently turned 16 so it was time for me to find a safe reliable used vehicle for the family. The sales staff for used cars at Frank Ancona worked with me to make sure I had all of the information I needed and didn't waste my time or try to pressure me into spending more money or buying something that didn't fit my family needs. The buying process was simple and I did not have to spend lots of time looking, negotiating or signing paperwork. When I went to pick up the vehicle I was informed the tire pressure indicator light was on and the sales manager made sure to schedule me back when it was convenient for me to have it checked and repaired. He even said he wanted to loan me a vehicle so I didn't have to wait for mine to be serviced. You can count on me going to Frank Ancona Honda the next time I'm in the market for another vehicle.

by from Kansas City ks |

I had the best experience buying a car from this dealership from Karen all the way down to finance, these 2 ladies made the process that much easier. I felt relaxed and not tense as some would at other car buying places. Karen does a great job explaining everything in detail from the buying process all the way to finance, finance was great in getting me the price I wanted and explained everything in detail. I did not feel pressured at any time during the process. This company has got it right. When you walk in you don't feel bombarded with salespeople. It is just a comfortable atmosphere. Great job!!! Thanks again. Toni

February 9, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us. We greatly appreciate your business.

First Internet car deal

by from Olathe, KS |

It was our first venture of buying a car - start to finish over the internet. It was convenient and stress free. We were able to price out the same vehicle at multiple dealerships, at the same time. We got the best deal at Frank Ancona Honda, they won our business.

February 9, 2014

Thank you Bob. Enjoy your new Honda!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Belton, MO |

Everyone involved in the purchasing process was friendly. At no time did I feel any pressure to buy. I think I know a good deal when I see one. I saw one here - not just in the vehicle itself, but in the people presenting the vehicle as well. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone I know. Thanks to everyone at the dealership and keep up the great work!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Belton, MO |

Great overall buying experience

by from Lawrence, KS |

I purchased a Honda Accord a few weeks ago. My salesman was Sean. The overall experience was great and I received the exact vehicle I wanted at a very competitive price. The Business Office laid out additional add-ons and before I responded said, "This is your vehicle and your decision. I simply want you to know what is available". I would definitely recommend Frank Ancona!

February 9, 2014

Nick, Thank you for giving us the opportunity. We appreciate it.

Could not have been better

by from Overland Park, Ks. |

Meet with Larry Alumbaugh and Jim Coates both very friendly and knowledgeable. From start to finish a very straight forward and simple buying experience.

February 9, 2014

Jeff, Thank you again for your business. We appreciate being your Honda dealer.

Super Experience

by from Overland Park |

My total experience from the time I was emailing Bridget Judt on my interest in a particular model and then the hand off to Karen Judt was extremely pleasant. After seeing the vehicle that Bridget suggested to me in person which I worked with Karen on and the price that was offered compared to another dealership I was extremely interested in proceeding with the purchase. This was my first purchase from Frank Ancona but is my 3rd Honda purchase I have made and would highly recommend Frank Ancona with purchasing a Honda.

February 9, 2014

Thank you Brad! We appreciate the opportunity.