Frank Ancona Honda

1000 N Rogers Rd, Olathe, KS 66062

New 866-863-9961
Used 866-455-6761
Service 866-669-6202

All new Hondas purchaed from Frank Ancona Honda come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.

Very Nice Experience

by from Raymore, Mo |

No pressure sales experience. Salesman Tony Yi very personable, knowledgeable and professional. Business office experience was good without pressure to buy accessories and warranties. Price negotiations took place very quickly. Vehicle delivery included review of vehicle, accessories and their use.

August 6, 2012

My Honda, Thank you for your nice note and for your business. Tony does an excellent job. Enjoy your new Honda! Jason Heard

Great Buying Experience

by from Kansas |

One of the best buying experiences I have ever had. No games were played and I feel the prices offered for both the purchase and my trade were very fair. I was offered a price through email that was several thousand dollars below sticker...don't think they could have gone much lower and stay in business. My salesperson, Karen Judt, was very knowledgeable on the vehicle and a pleasure to work with.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how well everything went. We appreciate your business!

Very easy to deal with and they listen.

by from Overland Park, KS |

Let's start with this statement: Ms. Bridget was great! It took me almost 2 months to decide (from the initial contact by phone to the actual buying), and she was very nice and cordial along the way. When I first contacted her about the Honda CRV, she knew I had been looking for small SUVs, but was still undecided which brand to get. And she also understood I was busy at work, so she readily provided the information I asked. And when I finally decided on a new CRV, I called and made an appointment with her. I asked her what was the dealership?s best offer, and to price it with the accessories I wanted plus the taxes and fees so I know exactly how much it would cost me. Not only did she come back with the total price, she also gave me a printout of different payment options. There was no price haggling, no pushing of other accessories I don?t want, and no ?what monthly payment is comfortable for you?? She listened to what I wanted and there was never a moment I felt that I was being pressured to make a hasty decision on the spot. I was only there for 30 minutes and, yes, she let me think it over for a few days before I made my purchase. I?d also like to mention how nice Ms. Karen was in answering my questions in Ms. Bridget?s absence. She gladly (and gleefully) answered my ?dumb? questions over the phone (and I learned something new). And the manager inside, he was informative and pleasant to deal with. He understood the decision was for me to make. All in all, it was a very wonderful buying experience and I?ve been sharing it with my co-workers and friends.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your business and for letting us know how well your deal went with us. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to be your Honda dealer.

Honest and super helpful

by from Olathe, KS |

I have purchased many cars from Frank Ancona Honda since 2001. They have always been honest and super helpful to me. They don't try to hard sell you and they do a great job of helping match you with the righ car at a very competitive price. They also have sales people who have been there for years so I can deal with the same person every time I buy another car. I highly recommend them.

January 14, 2015

Thank you! We take pride in having the same folks here for years. We are thrilled that everything went well. We appreciate your business.

One of our best car-buying experiences!

by from Overland Park, KS |

Our sales person Eric dealt with us with respect and professionalism, essentially providing the information we needed for us to sell a car to ourselves. We had done a great deal of research in advance of our visit; and Eric answered all of our questions and concerns. We felt the same no-pressure respect and professionalism with Brad as we finalized the financial arrangements. As we waited for the car to be ready for us to drive home, we were shown around the large service area with the nicest, most up-to-date customer waiting area we'd ever seen complete with computers, TVs, and fresh fruit and pastries. We feel we are now dealing with a company that truly values its customers.

January 19, 2015

Thank you Cindy. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how well everything went. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

New Honda Accord Lover

by from Olathe, KS |

This was the best new car buying experience I have had in over 20 years. Bridget Drake responded to my Internet contact and we arranged a time for a test drive. When I arrived at the dealership she gave me the keys to the cars I wanted to test drive and off I went. She answered all of my questions and was very low pressure in her approach. Her original price quote blue away the online "Best Prices" I had seen. She knew I was going to drive cars at another dealer but her low key, friendly approach never changed. All the people at Frank Ancona Honda that I've met have the same friendly customer approach including Michael Ancona! I would highly recommend Frank Ancona Honda for any new care buyers!

October 1, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to let us know how we did. We greatly appreciate both.

Infinity featured on Cars.com

by from Kansas City, Missouri |

They advertised an Infinity on Cars.com and I replied to their ad. I left an email address for my point of contact but did not leave my phone number as I was shopping on the internet, so therefore email seemed the better choice. They NEVER responded to my inquiry. POOR service before they even tried selling me a car. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND this dealer!

August 1, 2014

Rick, Thank you for taking the time let us know about your internet inquiry. With just having your first name we cannot reference the lead to see what happened. Hopefully you found a vehicle that suited your wants and needs. Thank you.

Purchase of a Pre-Owned vehicle (truck)

by from Olathe, Kansas |

Purchase of a Pre-Owned truck We visited the lot to look at a Toyota Tundra we had noticed while driving on I-35. Max Harrell met us on the lot and helped with our questions and test drive. We purchased the truck during the same visit with the assistance of Max's manager Patric Mulvihill, we had a seamless experience that my wife and I both enjoyed. Besides the pleasant assistance from Max and Patric, the overall process was enjoyable. We did not have the normal issues you find on other lots with sales pressure that totally ruins your time when buying a vehicle. This was fun and we will be back when it come time to buy our next vehicle. Thank you all for the professional and friendly manner in which you conduct yourselves at Frank Ancona Honda.

July 12, 2014

Brian and Lisa, Thank you very much, we appreciate your business. Frank Ancona Honda

Exceptional New Car Buying Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

Of all the times I have purchased a new car (10 total) this was THE BEST buying experience I've ever had. Period. I worked with Bridget over a couple of days online about a Civic EX-L. When we came in to she her, she had the car all ready for us to test drive, which we did after she had explained several of the features. When we came back she answered all of our questions. She was the most knowledgeable sales person we encountered in our car search. When we picked the car up she made sure to go over all the features and answer any questions. The "video chat" finance portion of the sale was actually really easy and painless as they were "no pressure" when presenting the warranty options, etc. I would DEFINITELY recommend this Bridget and Frank Ancona.

May 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and your wonderful note! We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you for years to come.

Buying a New Honda

by from Olathe, KS |

This was our first time buying a Honda. I was talking to Bridget all day about purchasing a Honda Accord. When we got there they had the car pulled up in there garage all cleaned up ready to go. We did not get to deal with her when we got there but she did put us in good hands with another Sales person. I would buy another car from them in.

May 28, 2014

Thank you so very much. Enjoy your new Accord!!

Lincoln MKX via cars.com

by from Blue Springs, MO |

Never heard from anyone when cars.com sent to them my inquiry....thought it was strange but I did put my name..figured because I am a female.....

May 24, 2014

We do apologize for any issue you had. I do not have your name so I cannot investigate on what happened. Thank you for letting us know. Jason