Frank Ancona Honda

1000 N Rogers Rd, Olathe, KS 66062

New 866-863-9961
Used 866-455-6761
Service 866-669-6202

Come visit our award winning dealership.

Very Nice Experience

by from Raymore, Mo |

No pressure sales experience. Salesman Tony Yi very personable, knowledgeable and professional. Business office experience was good without pressure to buy accessories and warranties. Price negotiations took place very quickly. Vehicle delivery included review of vehicle, accessories and their use.

August 6, 2012

My Honda, Thank you for your nice note and for your business. Tony does an excellent job. Enjoy your new Honda! Jason Heard

Infinity featured on Cars.com

by from Kansas City, Missouri |

They advertised an Infinity on Cars.com and I replied to their ad. I left an email address for my point of contact but did not leave my phone number as I was shopping on the internet, so therefore email seemed the better choice. They NEVER responded to my inquiry. POOR service before they even tried selling me a car. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND this dealer!

August 1, 2014

Rick, Thank you for taking the time let us know about your internet inquiry. With just having your first name we cannot reference the lead to see what happened. Hopefully you found a vehicle that suited your wants and needs. Thank you.

Purchase of a Pre-Owned vehicle (truck)

by from Olathe, Kansas |

Purchase of a Pre-Owned truck We visited the lot to look at a Toyota Tundra we had noticed while driving on I-35. Max Harrell met us on the lot and helped with our questions and test drive. We purchased the truck during the same visit with the assistance of Max's manager Patric Mulvihill, we had a seamless experience that my wife and I both enjoyed. Besides the pleasant assistance from Max and Patric, the overall process was enjoyable. We did not have the normal issues you find on other lots with sales pressure that totally ruins your time when buying a vehicle. This was fun and we will be back when it come time to buy our next vehicle. Thank you all for the professional and friendly manner in which you conduct yourselves at Frank Ancona Honda.

July 12, 2014

Brian and Lisa, Thank you very much, we appreciate your business. Frank Ancona Honda

Exceptional New Car Buying Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

Of all the times I have purchased a new car (10 total) this was THE BEST buying experience I've ever had. Period. I worked with Bridget over a couple of days online about a Civic EX-L. When we came in to she her, she had the car all ready for us to test drive, which we did after she had explained several of the features. When we came back she answered all of our questions. She was the most knowledgeable sales person we encountered in our car search. When we picked the car up she made sure to go over all the features and answer any questions. The "video chat" finance portion of the sale was actually really easy and painless as they were "no pressure" when presenting the warranty options, etc. I would DEFINITELY recommend this Bridget and Frank Ancona.

May 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and your wonderful note! We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you for years to come.

Buying a New Honda

by from Olathe, KS |

This was our first time buying a Honda. I was talking to Bridget all day about purchasing a Honda Accord. When we got there they had the car pulled up in there garage all cleaned up ready to go. We did not get to deal with her when we got there but she did put us in good hands with another Sales person. I would buy another car from them in.

May 28, 2014

Thank you so very much. Enjoy your new Accord!!

Lincoln MKX via cars.com

by from Blue Springs, MO |

Never heard from anyone when cars.com sent to them my inquiry....thought it was strange but I did put my name..figured because I am a female.....

May 24, 2014

We do apologize for any issue you had. I do not have your name so I cannot investigate on what happened. Thank you for letting us know. Jason

Wonderful Car Buying Experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

We had a wonderful experience with Frank Ancona! Karen was our sales representative and she was extremely helpful, knowledgeable about the cars and overall, great to work with!

May 28, 2014

Thank you! We appreciate your business.

Car buying made easy!!!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Karen Judt (Internet Sales) made car buying actually an "enjoyable" process. No pressure, easy to deal with, very informative, no hidden fees, issues, etc. I actually didn't know it was possible to have an "enjoyable" car buying experience. The entire process flowed perfect! I was even highly impressed with the video/audio chat part of financing our vehicle. Typically that's the worst part of purchasing a new vehicle for me, but once again, Karen and Frank Ancona Honda made the process easy! There was never any pressure to buy, make decisions, etc. like what we encountered at other dealers when searching for a car. Once again, I can't say enough good things about Karen Judt and Frank Ancona Honda other than i wish I lived closer to use their service department. Thanks Karen!!!

May 28, 2014

We appreciate the awesome note. We appreciate your business!

They had wonderful customer service for new cars.

by from ottawa, kansas |

This dealership was wonderful. There was no high pressure sale and did as we asked. They worked hard to get us what we want. I really enjoyed working with Karen and Jason. I have had a lot of new cars. and this was the best place .

Thank you. We are thankful you chose us. Jason

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Olathe, KS |

This was by far the smoothest car buying experience that I've ever had. No games between the salesman and the manager - which I always dislike. We had dealt with Frank Ancona about 15 years ago and it was a more high pressure sales back then, now it's relaxed and if they can make it work, they will. If not, they will tell they can't.

Great Online Shopping/Leasing Experience

by from Shawnee, KS |

Working with Bridget Drake and the finance member was very easy, no stress, they were very friendly and upfront with the answers to my questions. I have purchased numerous vehicles before and have always had a negative experience while purchasing or leasing a new vehicle, such as the other dealerships are doing me a favor by me buying a vehilce from them. I read the reviews online about the Honda dealerships in the Kansas City area and the possitive reviews of Frank Ancona Honda were reinforced when I arrived at the dealership, met with Bridget & Jason Heard and then with the finance member. It was the best and calmest dealership experience I have ever had and would easily recommend them to anyone that is looking for a great car and great people to work with. I gave them my budget that I could handle and they did the rest to make sure that I had the car I wanted and the monthly payment that I could handle.