Frank Ancona Honda

1000 N Rogers Rd, Olathe, KS 66062

New 866-863-9961 New 866-863-9961
Used 866-455-6761 Used 866-455-6761
Service 866-669-6202 Service 866-669-6202

All new Hondas purchaed from Frank Ancona Honda come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.

Repeat customers for a reason

by from Olathe, KS |

Very fast and friendly service, had the car ready before the deal was done. No waiting time. We are repeat customers, have purchased 4 cars from this dealership and will continue to take our business there. New financing part at the end is great, fast, easy. Would highly recommend this dealership, everyone we have worked with is professional and knowledgeable.

January 29, 2016

Thank you Sara. We appreciate your business!

2012 Honda Civic purchase

by from Olathe, KS |

A car of ours was close to failure so we went to Frank Ancona Honda to look for a replacement. Not only was the staff phenomenal, but they happened to have a used car that fit exactly what we needed. The purchase process was painless and everyone from the salesmen to the finance department was honest and helpful. I would 100% recommend this dealership to my friends and family, and will continue to be a customer here for as long as I live in the area.

Great Job

by from Lenexa, KS |

These guys treated me and my 2001 right so when it came time to add another car seat, we came to Frank Ancona. They took car of us, no high pressure sales, showed the options, and found us a great rate.

Outstanding Service!

by from OverLand Park, KS |

Promotion Code: PC12312011 Complete Experience... Attention to details... No hassle buying... Ways to keep kids busy (kids zone) while (grand) parents shop... Friendly, experienced, professional & understanding staff... And, price match - no problem... no pressure sales... free lifetime powertrain warranty... Highly recommend Karen Judt and other staff members...

Outstanding Service!

by from OverLand Park, KS |

Best dealership experience ever

by from Overland Park, KS |

The internet team worked over the holiday weekend to work through the deal and preliminary paperwork via email. This made the trip to the dealership literally sign and drive! Unlimited power train and unlimited bumper to bumper option is not offered anywhere else in town. Highly recommend Karen Judt and Frank Ancona Honda.

July 31, 2015

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Don't forget to say hello to Karen and the team when you are back in the store. Enjoy your new Honda!

Frank Ancona Honda - Won't go anywhere else!

by from Raymore, MO |

The perfect buying experience. No pressure. Got EXACTLY the car we wanted. Jason Heard is fabulous!

April 24, 2015

Thank you so much for your trust and your business! Enjoy it! Keep it under 100!!! Jason

Great Buying Experience

by from Kansas |

One of the best buying experiences I have ever had. No games were played and I feel the prices offered for both the purchase and my trade were very fair. I was offered a price through email that was several thousand dollars below sticker...don't think they could have gone much lower and stay in business. My salesperson, Karen Judt, was very knowledgeable on the vehicle and a pleasure to work with.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how well everything went. We appreciate your business!

Very easy to deal with and they listen.

by from Overland Park, KS |

Let's start with this statement: Ms. Bridget was great! It took me almost 2 months to decide (from the initial contact by phone to the actual buying), and she was very nice and cordial along the way. When I first contacted her about the Honda CRV, she knew I had been looking for small SUVs, but was still undecided which brand to get. And she also understood I was busy at work, so she readily provided the information I asked. And when I finally decided on a new CRV, I called and made an appointment with her. I asked her what was the dealership?s best offer, and to price it with the accessories I wanted plus the taxes and fees so I know exactly how much it would cost me. Not only did she come back with the total price, she also gave me a printout of different payment options. There was no price haggling, no pushing of other accessories I don?t want, and no ?what monthly payment is comfortable for you?? She listened to what I wanted and there was never a moment I felt that I was being pressured to make a hasty decision on the spot. I was only there for 30 minutes and, yes, she let me think it over for a few days before I made my purchase. I?d also like to mention how nice Ms. Karen was in answering my questions in Ms. Bridget?s absence. She gladly (and gleefully) answered my ?dumb? questions over the phone (and I learned something new). And the manager inside, he was informative and pleasant to deal with. He understood the decision was for me to make. All in all, it was a very wonderful buying experience and I?ve been sharing it with my co-workers and friends.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your business and for letting us know how well your deal went with us. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to be your Honda dealer.

Honest and super helpful

by from Olathe, KS |

I have purchased many cars from Frank Ancona Honda since 2001. They have always been honest and super helpful to me. They don't try to hard sell you and they do a great job of helping match you with the righ car at a very competitive price. They also have sales people who have been there for years so I can deal with the same person every time I buy another car. I highly recommend them.

January 14, 2015

Thank you! We take pride in having the same folks here for years. We are thrilled that everything went well. We appreciate your business.