Frank Ancona Honda

1000 N Rogers Rd, Olathe, KS 66062

New 866-863-9961 New 866-863-9961
Used 866-455-6761 Used 866-455-6761
Service 866-669-6202 Service 866-669-6202

All new Hondas purchased from Frank Ancona Honda come with a Lifetime Nationwide Powertrain Warranty.

Repeat customers for a reason

by from Olathe, KS |

Very fast and friendly service, had the car ready before the deal was done. No waiting time. We are repeat customers, have purchased 4 cars from this dealership and will continue to take our business there. New financing part at the end is great, fast, easy. Would highly recommend this dealership, everyone we have worked with is professional and knowledgeable.

January 29, 2016

Thank you Sara. We appreciate your business!

2016 Fit

by from Prairie Village, KS |

Car buying is not my idea of a good time, but a friend took me to the dealership and sales person who helped her find the right Honda for her. By the time we left, the burden was lifted and I was waiting for my 2016 Fit (in Modern Steel) to complete its journey from Japan (it was somewhere in Oregon at the time). After it arrived, I completed paperwork via Skype and am a happy camper. Karen Judt was patient, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the process. I had a 2000 Accord, was looking at used Civics, and bought a new Fit which fit my budget and my post-WWII garage!

April 20, 2016

Liz, Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new Fit!!

New Car Buying Experience

by from Olathe, KS |

We have purchased several vehicles from this dealer. Karen was the sales person that we have always dealt with. She is friendly and very knowledgeable about the dealers product line. The final price on the car and trade was fair to all parties. The next time we buy a car I would start with this Karen and this dealer.

April 8, 2016

Thank you for your ongoing business and thank you for sharing your experience. Karen does a phenomenal job with all of her clients.

Very happy repeat customer

by from Olathe, KS |

I don't for the life of me know how things seem so easy at Ancona Honda, but they are. I have completed the buying process at other dealers and I am exhausted at the end. I do think a big part of the great experience at Ancona Honda is Karen Judt. Karen goes out of her way to help her customers, and is very kind and compassionate. This is the second car we have purchased from her and it is totally pain free. Another big thanks to Karen for finding our HR-V that exactly fit our wants and needs. I know she had to keep other salesmen at bay due to the rarity of the HR-V's right now and that is greatly appreciated! These things are selling like mad, and now we know why. It is a great little car and it is a very nice change to our garage. Thank you again Karen, and the rest of the team at Ancona Honda. See you at the end of 2016 to order my new Pilot.

March 28, 2016

Thank you John for sharing your experience at our dealership. Karen does an outstanding job with all of her clients. We appreciate your loyalty to an ongoing business relationship. Enjoy your new HR-V!!!

Best experience with a dealership

by from Pleasant Hill, MO |

I highly recommend Karen Judt. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. The purchasing process was very stress free. The financial process was very cool. I love seeing the implementation of remote solutions. The waiting room was probably my son and my boyfriend's favorite spot in the facility.

March 18, 2016

Thank you Mai-Vang. We appreciate your business and sharing your experience at our dealership.

2012 Honda Civic purchase

by from Olathe, KS |

A car of ours was close to failure so we went to Frank Ancona Honda to look for a replacement. Not only was the staff phenomenal, but they happened to have a used car that fit exactly what we needed. The purchase process was painless and everyone from the salesmen to the finance department was honest and helpful. I would 100% recommend this dealership to my friends and family, and will continue to be a customer here for as long as I live in the area.

Great Job

by from Lenexa, KS |

These guys treated me and my 2001 right so when it came time to add another car seat, we came to Frank Ancona. They took car of us, no high pressure sales, showed the options, and found us a great rate.

Outstanding Service!

by from OverLand Park, KS |

Promotion Code: PC12312011 Complete Experience... Attention to details... No hassle buying... Ways to keep kids busy (kids zone) while (grand) parents shop... Friendly, experienced, professional & understanding staff... And, price match - no problem... no pressure sales... free lifetime powertrain warranty... Highly recommend Karen Judt and other staff members...

Outstanding Service!

by from OverLand Park, KS |

Best dealership experience ever

by from Overland Park, KS |

The internet team worked over the holiday weekend to work through the deal and preliminary paperwork via email. This made the trip to the dealership literally sign and drive! Unlimited power train and unlimited bumper to bumper option is not offered anywhere else in town. Highly recommend Karen Judt and Frank Ancona Honda.

July 31, 2015

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Don't forget to say hello to Karen and the team when you are back in the store. Enjoy your new Honda!