Frank Ancona Honda

1000 N Rogers Rd, Olathe, KS 66062

New 866-863-9961
Used 866-455-6761
Service 866-669-6202

Come visit our award winning dealership.

Service Review

by from Olathe, KS |

I made an appointment for as express service (optional) for Monday 4:40 PM. They guarantee the express oil change is 30 mins. I arrived at 4:30 PM and handed over the key and signed the paper and taken to the lounge and I waited there. 4 people came after me and got their service done before me. I was called to pick up my car at 5:50 PM. During this an hour and 15 mins wait nobody told me that why it is taking so long. Why are they advertising 30 minute express oil change.

Honestly - Something not all dealerships value

by from Olathe, KS |

I recently took my Honda to Frank Ancona Honda for a quote on some aftermarket work. The service fellow, I wish I could remember his name, discussed the options with me and to my surprise recommended I go elsewhere for service. This is a good thing and not a bad thing, so keep reading. The service fellow stated they could and would be happy to do the work, but it would cost me more than if I went directly to the businesses they send the cars to for this type of work. He provided the names of the businesses, I contacted them, and now my car looks better than ever (saved me about $600!). This is the kind of honesty that keeps me coming back to Frank Ancona Honda. I am not 100% sure this is how the service people are supposed to handle situations like this, but it should be standard practice for all service people. Customer service at its best!!! Give that service fellow a day off! :) Hooray, Frank Ancona Honda!

Best Service Prices

by from Lee's Summit, Missouri |

I recently price shopped local Honda dealerships for some work on my car, including the hourly rate, time to complete the work, and parts. Frank Ancona honda beat the other local Honda dealership in all three of those categories (saved me about $250 bucks). It pays to shop around and in my case, this dealership rocked! Thanks! My plan is to replace my other car next year, so I did some new car tire kicking while I was there and look forward to doing more business with them.

Polite & respectful service - An honest review

by from Kansas City metro area |

My car was serviced by Frank Ancona Honda on 4/12/13 (first time ever). I scheduled an appointment with the dealership, they were able to get me in quickly (about 7:30 AM), and provide a free shuttle service to work or home (they also pick-up, which is more than most dealerships do). The service people were helpful, respectful, and did a good job making me comfortable with their service. While I did not buy my Honda from them, I will consider them for my next purchase. As for why I did not give the dealership five (5) stars for my visit today... The mechanic forgot to install a part that was specifically ordered for the service today (there were several items to be done). I caught this mistake when leaving and the dealership immediately fixed it. The service person assisting me did offer to drive me back to work or let me wait, which I did (took about 35 minutes). While I certainly appreciate the dealership fixing it immediately, it was a simple mistake that should have never happened. Further, I was hoping they would offer a free oil change for the goof-up (they did not and I did not ask). All in all, I am pleased with the service and work, and will go back. As a side note, the dealership parts department really hikes-up the prices of the Honda accessories. I have purchased genuine Honda parts from other Honda dealerships and had them shipped to me for installation by local Honda dealerships, including Frank Ancona Honda (one of the work items performed today), for far less than if I had purchased through Frank Ancona Honda. Have a nice day.

Why go anywhere else

by from Olathe,KS |

I have purchased 5 cars from Frank Ancona. Always a pleasant experience. Just in for service today but I am always greated and treated very nice. Sales, service and parts are all A+.

Poor Customer Service

by from Olathe, KS |

I called these dealership to request a quote on the services they had recommended after a diagnosis and the lady who answered the call quickly transferred me to someone else. The guy who picked up sounded so bored on the phone as if I was a bother. He quickly hanged up on me before I I had a chance to explain what I needed from him. Customer service is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful experience!!

by from Leavenworth, KS |

My visit to Frank Ancona was for service to my 2005 Honda Pilot. The service manager, Sean Wakeman, was pleasant, very aware of my problem, and took fast and immediate steps to help me out. The wait for the service to be completed was complimented by a clean and comfortable waiting area where I was kept informed as to the progress of my vehicle's service.

Yon can not go wrong with this dealer

by from Olathe,Kansas |

Just bought a Honda Accord 2013 from this dealer and it was the third new car from this same dealer. The sale person and manager are very nice. One of most important reasons for me to buy another car from the dealer is the quality of the service department. It is honest, reliable in conjunction with reliable honda cars. It always give you a peace of mind. New Accord 2013 is fantastic! I am so happy with my purchase.

Frank Ancona Honda responded to this review

November 7, 2012

Hong, Thank you very much for your business. we appreciate and are humbled by your comments. Enjoy your new Accord. Jason Heard

Got incredible deal but with surprise caveats

by from Olathe, KS |

I was looking for a used Honda Accord and ending up getting an incredible deal way below sticker for a new Honda Accord. I was very excited. They made a last minute last day of the month offer and I went in to get my new car. They had many on the lot and I had my pick of colors. After I test drove it and said that I was ready to buy, the salesperson did a quick check to see if any blemishes or dings were present so my new car was blemish free. The salesperson found a few small dings on the roof and told me that they would fix them in a few days when the insurance rep was there. During the paperwork process I signed an "I owe you" form for the blemishes that were from hail. After I left, I found out from family that there had been a hail storm in Olathe that had hit several dealerships. I was not aware that hail damage can cause rusting and greatly diminish the value of a car when you try to resell it even if the damage is repaired. At the end of the process I was happy to find that the dings were very insignificant and would not diminish the value of my car or go on an insurance record and were repaired without a trace. I feel strongly that this should have been presented prior to me making up my mind to buy the car. I would have still bought it and given 5 star ratings across the board instead of leaving with buyer's remorse. I find it hard to believe that the salesperson did not already know that the damage was there after a hail storm hit their lot. It was presented to me as if a last minute check was being performed to make sure that the car was leaving the lot in perfect condition. I ended up with a fantastic car at a fantastic price and there was no reason to try and "slip one by me". I would have been recommending this dealer to everyone I know if the sales process was more up front about the very small dings from hail.

Frank Ancona Honda responded to this review

June 29, 2012

Accord buyer, Your business is greatly appreciated. We do apologize for you feeling that the hail issue was not handled correctly. We also appreciate the honesty in your review and we always strive for improvement. Thank you again.

3 cars in 5 years - experience just gets better...

by from Overland Park, KS |

My wife and I have now owned 6 Honda cars in the past 14 years. 1xCivic, 2xAccord, 1xOdyssey, 1xRidgeline, ad 1xPilot. My favorites have been the 2008 Odyssey, 2006 Ridgeline, and 2003 Pilot. The Ridgeline is my overall favorite. When I moved to Kansas City from Utah I was worried that I wouldn't find a Honda dealership as awesome as the one I was leaving behind. Frank Ancona Honda has been amazing. I'm not sure if it's the dealership or my sales rep, Dave Jewel; regardless, they've been friendly, professional, and I feel like I've been getting good deals from them. It doesn't matter if I have had a good deal or not, what matters is that I *feel* like I've gotten a good deal from them on every trade and purchase. Their service department has always been respectful and professional as well, so no complaints there. But my real positive experience has been dealing with Dave Jewel. I'm sure the other sales reps are great too, but I've never worked with them because I don't like fixing what isn't broke. So, I ask for Dave every time I'm in the market for a new Honda. This weekend I traded in my 2003 Pilot and 2008 Odyssey and upgraded to a 2012 fully loaded Pilot. This ride is the best so far. Honda has changed everything my wife and I haven't liked about the previous versions of this new body style. Plus, Honda has upgraded the electronics that match its competitors. It's like having all the features of the Odyssey (minus the sliding doors and mid captain chairs), the feel of the Ridgeline (I loved that truck so much and the haters who never owned one and bash it can "shove it"), and the fun and comfort of the previous Pilot (Honda knocked it out of the park with the Pilot). The new Pilot looks awesome, it rides awesome, and my wife and I both love everything about it. Oh, one last thing: we checked out Consumer Reports and they gave the new Pilot average reviews. This makes absolutely no sense? They raved about the previous Pilot, and this 2012 Pilot is absolutely perfect. How can they give the new one average ratings and the previous versions high ratings when the 2012 rides better, is dead quiet, has tons of torque, accelerates just like the previous versions, improved fuel mileage, more head and shoulder room, incredible styling, more gadgets, gorgeous interior quality, better stereo, etc.? Don't trust the latest Consumer Reports opinion. Test drive one yourself and compare it with the other cars that cost, at least, $10K more for less features and quality. This review is 5 years late, so it's a tad long. I'm sure buyers spending $35K+ and are teeter tottering between a Pilot and something else won't mind reading this. I also want Mr. Jewel to know that I'm grateful for his professional selling, patience, and for hooking us up with a fantastic ride with a monthly payment we can afford.