Frank Ancona Honda

1000 N Rogers Rd, Olathe, KS 66062

New 866-863-9961
Used 866-455-6761
Service 866-669-6202

All new Hondas purchaed from Frank Ancona Honda come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.

It was that easy!

by from Olathe,Kansas |

I had not planned on buying a car that day nor anytime soon. I made my way to the car lot looking at the newer cars and what had been changed with them, I currently owned a 9 Civic. A sales person came out and she showed me around, we chatted about the new 2 Civics. I had spare time so took one for a test drive, not thinking I could possibly be a new owner of one. I was given information of what my current 9 Civic was worth and what I could be looking at as a trade in on a new one. She was so helpful and I didn feel like I was trying to be sold on a car or any type of deal. Frank Ancona had my best interest at heart. The comfort of knowing that this was my decision and what fit my life best was great. I never felt rushed, pushed to make a decision at all. They gave me the honest truth of what I could do with my trade in and never lied about the awesome deal, which seemed too good to be true. Three hours later I was the new owner of a brand new 2012 Honda Civic! It was easy and stress free, also seemed too good to be true. I can honestly say to anyone out there looking for a new car, come here! You will walk away feeling like you didn even have to do anything, but drive away in your new car. I can say enough how good of an experience I had. Being a single female buying a car alone, could have been taken advantage of and wasn. Thanks Frank Ancona Honda and Bridget! Sincerely, Metal Metallic Civic

Frank Ancona Honda responded to this review

April 3, 2012

Metal Meallic Civic, Thank you greatly for your business. You are very appreciated. We look forward to contiuing to be your dealer.

Ancona Honda

by from Olathe kanssas |

Outstanding sales, repair, customer service and facility.

Cars from FrankAnconaHonda

by from Olathe, Kansas |

The personnel are friendly, courteous and efficient. The shop is very clean and well euipped. They have an excellent product line and are economic to own long term. We own our fourth Honda.

First Oil Change

by from Kansas City, MO |

Great service after the sale! Thought going to the dealer would be more expensive but relatively the same price and speedy as well. Waiting area clean and comfortable.