Frank Ancona Honda

1000 N Rogers Rd, Olathe, KS 66062

New 866-863-9961
Used 866-455-6761
Service 866-669-6202

All new Hondas purchaed from Frank Ancona Honda come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.

Car buying isn't supposed to be this easy!

by from Kansas City Metro |

My wife was trying to decide between a new Pilot or Highlander but needing to test drive both prior to deciding. First we drove the Pilot, met our sales rep, Dave Jewell (wonderful, by the way) and the GM, Jason Heard (equally wonderful). After telling them of our situation and where we were in the process, they were polite, understanding and ultimately professional. No high pressure tactics or unscrupulous attempts to 'persuade' us to purchase the Pilot. After then driving the Highlander (and being relentlessly pressured), my wife decided that she wanted to purchase the Pilot (no contest, by the way). We went back to Frank Ancona figuring the fun aspect of buying a car was over, however, we couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. From the moment we went back, we wen't pressured, were given truthful responses to our questions and treated with the utmost dignity and respect. My wife sat at the last dealership we bought a car with over $129, and the first price they stated was almost to the dollar what my wife decided we'd pay after exhaustive research. A month later, we still talk about how much 'fun' we had buying a car at Frank Ancona and they've made life long customers out of us. Jason Heard was absolutely wonderful and Dave Jewell as respectful, honest, and as sweet a sales rep as you'd ever expect to meet. In fact, every person there was super (even the reps not working with us!). My son (2.5 yrs old and WAY too much energy) was ready to run and another sales rep brought him a balloon and played with him for a couple of minutes. Bottom line: if you want to actually enjoy the experience of buying a car, do yourself a favor and spend your money at a dealership that puts customer service first.

Great Buying Experience

by from Olathe, KS |

Bridget was very courteous and helpful. She gave us an honest price and went out of her way to make sure the we were very satisfied. The finance department was very kind and courteous as well. It was a very pleasant buying experience. We have bought two great Hondas from Frank Ancona Honda.

Fun buying

by from Kansas City, KS |

After researching vehicles & pricing for a few months, I requested quotes online from Honda dealers in the KC metro one morning. I told them I'd buy from whichever dealer gave me the lowest price that day. All the dealerships emailed, then called with offers before noon. I told each salesperson what I wanted, and what the lowest offer was. Each gave me the line about asking the manager to lower the price. They all called back with lower prices. This was a lot of fun. Bridget at Frank Ancona brought a van to my wife's office, so we could test drive over lunch hour. Bridget was friendly, and knew more about the vehicle than salespeople usually do. At the end of the day, Bridget called & beat the other quotes, so we bought from Frank Ancona. Frank Ancona gave me more for my trade in than Carmax offered too. It was a really fun day. You just have to play the negotiating game and pit dealerships against each other.

3 cars in 5 years - experience just gets better...

by from Overland Park, KS |

My wife and I have now owned 6 Honda cars in the past 14 years. 1xCivic, 2xAccord, 1xOdyssey, 1xRidgeline, ad 1xPilot. My favorites have been the 2008 Odyssey, 2006 Ridgeline, and 2003 Pilot. The Ridgeline is my overall favorite. When I moved to Kansas City from Utah I was worried that I wouldn't find a Honda dealership as awesome as the one I was leaving behind. Frank Ancona Honda has been amazing. I'm not sure if it's the dealership or my sales rep, Dave Jewel; regardless, they've been friendly, professional, and I feel like I've been getting good deals from them. It doesn't matter if I have had a good deal or not, what matters is that I *feel* like I've gotten a good deal from them on every trade and purchase. Their service department has always been respectful and professional as well, so no complaints there. But my real positive experience has been dealing with Dave Jewel. I'm sure the other sales reps are great too, but I've never worked with them because I don't like fixing what isn't broke. So, I ask for Dave every time I'm in the market for a new Honda. This weekend I traded in my 2003 Pilot and 2008 Odyssey and upgraded to a 2012 fully loaded Pilot. This ride is the best so far. Honda has changed everything my wife and I haven't liked about the previous versions of this new body style. Plus, Honda has upgraded the electronics that match its competitors. It's like having all the features of the Odyssey (minus the sliding doors and mid captain chairs), the feel of the Ridgeline (I loved that truck so much and the haters who never owned one and bash it can "shove it"), and the fun and comfort of the previous Pilot (Honda knocked it out of the park with the Pilot). The new Pilot looks awesome, it rides awesome, and my wife and I both love everything about it. Oh, one last thing: we checked out Consumer Reports and they gave the new Pilot average reviews. This makes absolutely no sense? They raved about the previous Pilot, and this 2012 Pilot is absolutely perfect. How can they give the new one average ratings and the previous versions high ratings when the 2012 rides better, is dead quiet, has tons of torque, accelerates just like the previous versions, improved fuel mileage, more head and shoulder room, incredible styling, more gadgets, gorgeous interior quality, better stereo, etc.? Don't trust the latest Consumer Reports opinion. Test drive one yourself and compare it with the other cars that cost, at least, $10K more for less features and quality. This review is 5 years late, so it's a tad long. I'm sure buyers spending $35K+ and are teeter tottering between a Pilot and something else won't mind reading this. I also want Mr. Jewel to know that I'm grateful for his professional selling, patience, and for hooking us up with a fantastic ride with a monthly payment we can afford.

It was that easy!

by from Olathe,Kansas |

I had not planned on buying a car that day nor anytime soon. I made my way to the car lot looking at the newer cars and what had been changed with them, I currently owned a 9 Civic. A sales person came out and she showed me around, we chatted about the new 2 Civics. I had spare time so took one for a test drive, not thinking I could possibly be a new owner of one. I was given information of what my current 9 Civic was worth and what I could be looking at as a trade in on a new one. She was so helpful and I didn feel like I was trying to be sold on a car or any type of deal. Frank Ancona had my best interest at heart. The comfort of knowing that this was my decision and what fit my life best was great. I never felt rushed, pushed to make a decision at all. They gave me the honest truth of what I could do with my trade in and never lied about the awesome deal, which seemed too good to be true. Three hours later I was the new owner of a brand new 2012 Honda Civic! It was easy and stress free, also seemed too good to be true. I can honestly say to anyone out there looking for a new car, come here! You will walk away feeling like you didn even have to do anything, but drive away in your new car. I can say enough how good of an experience I had. Being a single female buying a car alone, could have been taken advantage of and wasn. Thanks Frank Ancona Honda and Bridget! Sincerely, Metal Metallic Civic

April 3, 2012

Metal Meallic Civic, Thank you greatly for your business. You are very appreciated. We look forward to contiuing to be your dealer.

Honest

by from Lenexa, KS |

They quoted me a price that included some Honda factory coupons ($500) and forgot to include them when we did the financing. When I discovered that a week later, they cut a check to me for $500, even though they didn't have a record that they had promised me the money. (It was a verbal agreement), and the check actually cost them the money as the coupons only work at the time of financing. They honored their word, and believed me when they didn't have to. Impressive for anyone, but especially a car dealer.

March 10, 2012

Odyssey buyer, Thank you for your post and for your business. We look forward to a long relationship as your Automotive Headquarters.

Great buying experience!

by from Olathe, KS |

Got an internet quote, and set up a test drive. When we got to the dealership, everyone was very friendly and helpful. When it came time to talk business, they were pretty easy, no pressure or anything, and they really bent over backwards to get our sale. Our salesperson was Bridget, and she was very good.

December 18, 2011

Thank you for your business and your comments. We are thrilled that everything went smoothly for you. We look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs. Have a fabulous rest of 2011 and a healthy and safe 2012.

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Olathe, KS |

We were very happy with our experience at Frank Ancona Honda. We were looking for a new van and had explored our options and decided to test drive the Odyssey. My husband contacted the dealership and set up a time to meet with Bridget to do the test drive. She was very helpful and the test drive went well...while we were discussing our options and whether or not we wanted to make a deal that day, she was very helpful, but not pushy, which I really appreciated. My husband and I ended up leaving the dealership without a deal made because we wanted to discuss a little more, but ended up going back in that afternoon to purchase our van. Overall it was a great experience and we are looking forward to working with them in the future.

December 18, 2011

Wildcat fan -- thank you for the wonderful comments. We are very happy that we were able to take great care of you. We look forward to a long term relationship, assisting with all of your automotive needs. We strive to be informative and helpful without being pushy and it is wonderful to hear that was the case. Enjoy the remaining days of 2011, and have a fantastic 2012.

Ancona Honda

by from Olathe kanssas |

Outstanding sales, repair, customer service and facility.

Cars from FrankAnconaHonda

by from Olathe, Kansas |

The personnel are friendly, courteous and efficient. The shop is very clean and well euipped. They have an excellent product line and are economic to own long term. We own our fourth Honda.