Frank Ancona Honda

1000 N Rogers Rd, Olathe, KS 66062

New 866-863-9961
Used 866-455-6761
Service 866-669-6202

All new Hondas purchaed from Frank Ancona Honda come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.

Excellent Overall Experience

by from Overland Park, KS |

Definitely one of the best car-buying experiences I've had. From my Salesperson (Eric S.) to the Sales Manager (Steve) and the Finance manager (Shelly), the experience was top notch. Professional, prepared and extremely conscious of my time, this team set the bar I will judge all experiences going forward.

August 2, 2012

BBQ Fanatic, Thank you for the kind words. We are thrilled that everything went so well for you. Enjoy your new Honda. Jason Heard

Top of the Line Experience

by from Shawnee, KS |

I am a very picky buyer and do not venture out to look for a new vehicle lightly. I am equally cautious when it comes to publicly posting any sort of review. That said, it is without reservation I say that salesperson Tony Yi is respectful, unassuming, not at all pushy, and really tries to find the best vehicle for his customers. I can honestly say, after buying two new vehicles in the last 60 days from Frank Ancona Honda, these were the least painful vehicle buying experiences we've ever had. Mr. Yi and the team shot us very fair prices, were willing to negotiate (within reason) and, ultimately, gave us not one, but two great deals. We bought a vehicle from Frank Ancona 9 years ago and had an equally fine experience -- such consistency is noteworthy in a time when many businesses are cutting corners on customer service. Thanks to Mr. Yi and the team at Frank Ancona Honda -- you've earned customers for life.

August 2, 2012

Raddaradda, We strive for excellence and we appreciate hearing that we have hit the mark. Tony has been an excellent addition to our team, we look forward to many years with him as a member. Thank you again for your loyalty. Jason Heard

Got incredible deal but with surprise caveats

by from Olathe, KS |

I was looking for a used Honda Accord and ending up getting an incredible deal way below sticker for a new Honda Accord. I was very excited. They made a last minute last day of the month offer and I went in to get my new car. They had many on the lot and I had my pick of colors. After I test drove it and said that I was ready to buy, the salesperson did a quick check to see if any blemishes or dings were present so my new car was blemish free. The salesperson found a few small dings on the roof and told me that they would fix them in a few days when the insurance rep was there. During the paperwork process I signed an "I owe you" form for the blemishes that were from hail. After I left, I found out from family that there had been a hail storm in Olathe that had hit several dealerships. I was not aware that hail damage can cause rusting and greatly diminish the value of a car when you try to resell it even if the damage is repaired. At the end of the process I was happy to find that the dings were very insignificant and would not diminish the value of my car or go on an insurance record and were repaired without a trace. I feel strongly that this should have been presented prior to me making up my mind to buy the car. I would have still bought it and given 5 star ratings across the board instead of leaving with buyer's remorse. I find it hard to believe that the salesperson did not already know that the damage was there after a hail storm hit their lot. It was presented to me as if a last minute check was being performed to make sure that the car was leaving the lot in perfect condition. I ended up with a fantastic car at a fantastic price and there was no reason to try and "slip one by me". I would have been recommending this dealer to everyone I know if the sales process was more up front about the very small dings from hail.

June 29, 2012

Accord buyer, Your business is greatly appreciated. We do apologize for you feeling that the hail issue was not handled correctly. We also appreciate the honesty in your review and we always strive for improvement. Thank you again.

Buying a New car

by from Overland Park KS |

My daughter recently graduated from college. Her first goal was to find a job. Luckily she did. Her next was to buy a car. We chose tto buy a Honda from Frank Ancona Honda. We could not be happier with how the entire experience went. The people at Frank Ancona made it a true pleasure to make this purchase. We are customers for life.

June 26, 2012

CYCLONE25 -- Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We greatly value your business and look forward to a long automotive relationship. Thank you again. Jason Heard

Dave Jewell

by from Gardner |

I just wanted to write and let everyone know what a nice and easy experience buying my new car from Dave Jewell was. I had put off visiting the dealership because frankly I don't usually care for car salesmen. Dave has changed my mind... he was so nice, polite, not at all the pushy, flirty, obnoxious talk down to a woman salesmen I am used to meeting. I would recomend him to anyone wanting to buy a car and I would certainly buy another car from him. He was a pleasent surprise! I also love my CRV!

June 11, 2012

Jane, Thank you so much for your business and your wonderful comments. We know you will enjoy your CRV for years to come. Thank you. Frank Ancona Honda

awesome dealership

by from Olathe, KS |

What a great experience!!! The salesman was very knowledgeable. He understood that even though I was there with my husband the car was for me and showed me a lot of respect. Financing was easy. I will definitely go back there next time I need a car.

May 13, 2012

EAB27 -- thank you very much! We are happy that everything went so well. Enjoy your new Honda!

Car buying isn't supposed to be this easy!

by from Kansas City Metro |

My wife was trying to decide between a new Pilot or Highlander but needing to test drive both prior to deciding. First we drove the Pilot, met our sales rep, Dave Jewell (wonderful, by the way) and the GM, Jason Heard (equally wonderful). After telling them of our situation and where we were in the process, they were polite, understanding and ultimately professional. No high pressure tactics or unscrupulous attempts to 'persuade' us to purchase the Pilot. After then driving the Highlander (and being relentlessly pressured), my wife decided that she wanted to purchase the Pilot (no contest, by the way). We went back to Frank Ancona figuring the fun aspect of buying a car was over, however, we couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. From the moment we went back, we wen't pressured, were given truthful responses to our questions and treated with the utmost dignity and respect. My wife sat at the last dealership we bought a car with over $129, and the first price they stated was almost to the dollar what my wife decided we'd pay after exhaustive research. A month later, we still talk about how much 'fun' we had buying a car at Frank Ancona and they've made life long customers out of us. Jason Heard was absolutely wonderful and Dave Jewell as respectful, honest, and as sweet a sales rep as you'd ever expect to meet. In fact, every person there was super (even the reps not working with us!). My son (2.5 yrs old and WAY too much energy) was ready to run and another sales rep brought him a balloon and played with him for a couple of minutes. Bottom line: if you want to actually enjoy the experience of buying a car, do yourself a favor and spend your money at a dealership that puts customer service first.

Great Buying Experience

by from Olathe, KS |

Bridget was very courteous and helpful. She gave us an honest price and went out of her way to make sure the we were very satisfied. The finance department was very kind and courteous as well. It was a very pleasant buying experience. We have bought two great Hondas from Frank Ancona Honda.

Fun buying

by from Kansas City, KS |

After researching vehicles & pricing for a few months, I requested quotes online from Honda dealers in the KC metro one morning. I told them I'd buy from whichever dealer gave me the lowest price that day. All the dealerships emailed, then called with offers before noon. I told each salesperson what I wanted, and what the lowest offer was. Each gave me the line about asking the manager to lower the price. They all called back with lower prices. This was a lot of fun. Bridget at Frank Ancona brought a van to my wife's office, so we could test drive over lunch hour. Bridget was friendly, and knew more about the vehicle than salespeople usually do. At the end of the day, Bridget called & beat the other quotes, so we bought from Frank Ancona. Frank Ancona gave me more for my trade in than Carmax offered too. It was a really fun day. You just have to play the negotiating game and pit dealerships against each other.

3 cars in 5 years - experience just gets better...

by from Overland Park, KS |

My wife and I have now owned 6 Honda cars in the past 14 years. 1xCivic, 2xAccord, 1xOdyssey, 1xRidgeline, ad 1xPilot. My favorites have been the 2008 Odyssey, 2006 Ridgeline, and 2003 Pilot. The Ridgeline is my overall favorite. When I moved to Kansas City from Utah I was worried that I wouldn't find a Honda dealership as awesome as the one I was leaving behind. Frank Ancona Honda has been amazing. I'm not sure if it's the dealership or my sales rep, Dave Jewel; regardless, they've been friendly, professional, and I feel like I've been getting good deals from them. It doesn't matter if I have had a good deal or not, what matters is that I *feel* like I've gotten a good deal from them on every trade and purchase. Their service department has always been respectful and professional as well, so no complaints there. But my real positive experience has been dealing with Dave Jewel. I'm sure the other sales reps are great too, but I've never worked with them because I don't like fixing what isn't broke. So, I ask for Dave every time I'm in the market for a new Honda. This weekend I traded in my 2003 Pilot and 2008 Odyssey and upgraded to a 2012 fully loaded Pilot. This ride is the best so far. Honda has changed everything my wife and I haven't liked about the previous versions of this new body style. Plus, Honda has upgraded the electronics that match its competitors. It's like having all the features of the Odyssey (minus the sliding doors and mid captain chairs), the feel of the Ridgeline (I loved that truck so much and the haters who never owned one and bash it can "shove it"), and the fun and comfort of the previous Pilot (Honda knocked it out of the park with the Pilot). The new Pilot looks awesome, it rides awesome, and my wife and I both love everything about it. Oh, one last thing: we checked out Consumer Reports and they gave the new Pilot average reviews. This makes absolutely no sense? They raved about the previous Pilot, and this 2012 Pilot is absolutely perfect. How can they give the new one average ratings and the previous versions high ratings when the 2012 rides better, is dead quiet, has tons of torque, accelerates just like the previous versions, improved fuel mileage, more head and shoulder room, incredible styling, more gadgets, gorgeous interior quality, better stereo, etc.? Don't trust the latest Consumer Reports opinion. Test drive one yourself and compare it with the other cars that cost, at least, $10K more for less features and quality. This review is 5 years late, so it's a tad long. I'm sure buyers spending $35K+ and are teeter tottering between a Pilot and something else won't mind reading this. I also want Mr. Jewel to know that I'm grateful for his professional selling, patience, and for hooking us up with a fantastic ride with a monthly payment we can afford.