Winner Ford Hyundai

New 866-292-5997
Used 888-286-3102
Service 877-890-0215

Delmarva's Guaranteed Lowest New Ford & Hyundai Prices

I Received My Dream Car at Winner Hyundai Dover!

by from Milford, De |

I recently graduated from high school with the Class of 2014! As a graduation present and reward for my hard work in high school, my parents surprised me with the gift of a car of my very own! I told them I wanted a either a Sonata, Elantra, Malibu, or a Civic. We had been shopping since May, and centered our search on Malibu's for the most part. (My dad was most familiar with Chervolet brand of cars). We shopped all over Delaware and even in Salisbury Maryland. Every time I found a car I liked, we never bought it because my dad did not think he was getting a good deal. That was until he and my mom went to Winner Hyundai and Dover and met Mr. Parker! Mr. Kenny Parker found the car of my dreams in the exact color I wanted. My parents bought me an Elantra and Mr. Parker was so nice. He was awesome! My dad is very cautious buyer and Mr. Parker answered all of his questions and my dad was very impressed. I am so happy with my car. It has very low mileage and the previous owner kept it so nice...it looks brand new. All my friends have been complimenting my new car...and I owe it all to Mr. Parker! Thank you so very much Mr. Parker for helping my parents to get such a great deal on my beautiful new car!

Winner Hyundai Dover & Kenny Parker: The Best !

by from Milford, De |

My wife and I had been shopping many area dealerships in Delaware...and Maryland as well, for a pre-owned vehicle. Our daughter recently graduated from high school with honors and had been accepted into college. As a graduation present...it was our intent to purchase a car for her. She wanted either a Hyundai Sonata, a Hyundai Elantra, a Chevy Malibu, or a Honda Civic. I intensely searched the ratings on all the cars, and was very impressed by what I found on the Sonata's and Elantra's. I began researching Hyundai's and found that the company builds a very solid, safe, and dependable vehicle. After shopping at several local Chevrolet dealerships...we stopped in at Winner Hyundai in Dover. Lucky for us...Kenny Parker was working!. I cannot say enough about Mr. Parker. He is the epitome of professionalism and he knows his product. This gentleman has a solid command and broad knowledge base of Hyundai vehicles. We advised him of what we were looking for, and much to our surprise; our daughter's future car was sitting on the lot! Mr. Parker was able to work within our financing constraints and he managed to effect what no other dealer could...the absolute best deal on the DeMarVa Pennisula! He was polite, courteous, and he provided the highest degree of customer service. Mr.Parker worked closely with Rickey Dotson who was also wonderful! Mr. Dotson was able to assist us in financing and found a wonderful option for financing that met our budget constraints. Both of these gentleman deserve 100 stars each. If you are reading this review...and in the market for a Hyundai, be sure and ask for Kenny Parker. He is outstanding! Paul

Bought Pre-Owned Elantra

by from Milford, Delaware |

My husband and I bought a pre-owned Elantra for our daughter as a graduation present. We have shopped many area dealerships and none could compare with the customer service we received from Winner Hyundai! Our salesman was Kenny Parker and he was stellar!!!!! Kenny is absolutely 150% customer focused! He is extremely well-versed in his profession. He accomplished what no other car dealership salesman could...he was able to "arrange the deal of the century"! His courtesy, job knowledge, and attention to detail are unsurpassed! He was not only able to sell us a safe car for our daughter, he was able to arrange to obtain "pre-owned certification", he found us a car with low miles...and he found a car in the exact color she was seeking! As part of the surprise for her....he permitted us to wrap a huge red ribbon around the car and place a large red bow on it. Our youngest daughter will be driving soon as well, we will definitely see Kenny again to purchase a car for her too. In addition, 5 stars go to Ricky Dotson as well...for working hard with Kenny to obtain the best financing for our budget. I have purchased a fair number of cars in the past, and Winner Hyundai is absolutely the premier dealership on the Eastern shore!. Thank you Mr. Parker and Mr. Dotson...your time, efforts, and attention is greatly appreciated! Kimberly

excellent

by from Frederica, DE |

My purchase experience was great with Scott B. He made the process very easy and did not feel pressured.

Enjoyable experience

by from Lewes |

My husband and I originally had no intention of purchasing a vehicle. But Andre was great in helping us find a Santa Fe that fit what we were looking for and we were able to get the payment we needed. It was a pleasure working with him and Rocky. Thanks for an enjoyable experience.

No more shopping

by from Millsboro |

We came to the dealership to start shopping for a vehicle. To our surprise, we started and ended our shopping at Winner. We had two vehicles in mind and Andre helped us to decide on which one was best. Thank you Andre for helping us to only visit one dealership and get into a new vehicle.

Wife Loves Her Car

by from Dover, DE |

My wife and I came to the Winner Tent sale in September just to see if we had won anything off of their flyer that they had sent out in the mail. There we met Robert, whom we had previously spoken to at the dealership. My wife was interested in looking at new cars, so I let her look. She previously liked the looks of an accent that Winner no longer had in stock, so Robert went and showed us a used Elantra GT that was a little bit bigger, but less in price. My wife loves it. Would recommend to anyone I know is looking for a car.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Dover, DE |

I came shopping for a nicer vehicle for my daughter. Scott Baione was fantastic throughout the entire process. We could not decide between a Fiesta or Focus, but Scott was very patient with us and told us all of our options and helped us make an educated decision as to what was best for my daughter. I could not have asked for a better experience. Next time I need a car, I know exactly who I'm calling. Thank you Scott!

Great salesman

by from Dover, DE |

Scott B is one of the best salesmans I have ever come acrost! I do not want to call him a "salesman" because he did not try to SELL me anything. Instead he consulted me the proces showing me all my options. I'll never by a car from anyone else!

Great experience

by from Camden, DE |

Came in just to look for a new car, but I left as the owner of one. Scott Baione showed me all the features of the vehicle and then did not try to whack me over the head when it came time for numbers. Thank you Scott