Winner Ford Hyundai

Service 877-890-0215

Delmarva's Guaranteed Lowest New Ford & Hyundai Prices

Great service from Scott Roberson

by from Dover, de |

Scott Roberson was my customer service guy. He found me the best car, best deal and the service was A+! I will def send my friends in to purchase there vehicles! Best in Delaware!!!

Wanted a new car

by from Lincoln De |

We came to the dealership looking for a new car for my wife. We found one that my wife liked but she wasn't too keen on the color. Andre and the manager looked around and found the color she wanted. My wife loves her new car and can't wait to show it off to our friends and family. Thanks

Great Salesperson but Finance Manger was liar

by from Rehoboth Beach, DE |

I was at Winner today to look at new car. I had a great salesperson and sales manager but when it came time to sit down to review the numbers, the finance manager lied and tried to cheat us. When reviewing the car we wanted to saw the price of the car. When the finance manager came over he quoted a trade in 6 thousand less than value and raised the PP over the sticker price. When I questions him on it he was rude and arrogant. We left and don't have an intention of going back. We will bring our business elsewhere. I thanked the salesperson and told him that we thought he was great despite how unprofessional his finance manager treated us. While we there we gave a referral to our salesperson of someone we knew who wanted to purchase a car. We called our friend after we left and told them about the finance manager. They will look elsewhere for their new car as well.

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Magnolia, DE |

Brain M. was my sales guy and he was awesome. Of course, there are no words for Rick the Finance Manager he is the best. Then once I got my car Velma helped me understand it. I have never had a hybrid so there were a lot of things that were new to me. She took her time and explained everything. I really appreciate all of your hard work and will definately come back and refer people here to get their automobiles. Thank you all for a wonderful experience.

Great buying experience with Steve Rork.

by from Townsend DE |

My daughter purchased her new Sonata 2 weeks ago.We liked it so much we bought a new one yesterday. Steve did a wonderful job of taking us thru the process. See Steve Rork for a great buying experience!

vehicle purchase

by from dover, de |

Jason Newman was a great salesman, made the experience pretty pain free

excellent service

by from Townsend DE |

My experience with Winner Hyundai was perfect!. I could not have asked for better customer service. Paul Baker helped me through the process of getting a new car and I would recommend him to anyone. He treated me like he had known me my whole life. He also got me into a car that I can afford and I love. Him and everyone else who helped me were generous kind hearted people. I'm a single mom and have a very limited income and told them my situation and Paul, Mike Goff and Rocky went above and beyond to make my payments affordable, and that the car was what I wanted and not just something that I settled on because I could afford it. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to meet such nice people. Exceptional Customer Service is hard to find these days and Paul Baker was amazing. I'll never go anywhere else to buy another car.:)

Very happy customer! !

by from Dover Delaware |

I came to winner hyundai to look for a car. The whole team made my experience amazing. Paul Baker walked me through the process. It took a while to get everything done and they made me feel like I was the only customer in the place. They did everything to help me get the loan and car I needed. I love my new car. Thank you to Paul Baker and the whole team at Winner Hyandai. In the future I will only go to them when I need a car and I recommend them to anyone thinking about buying a car they were the best.

Good Until the Finance Guy Lied

by from Newark, DE |

Found the truck I was looking for. Salesman Andre was excellent. Took them a bit longer than Id hoped to get the truck prepped for me to leave but all in all acceptable. My disappointment came 2 weeks later when my credit monitoring alerted me to 6 new hard credit pulls. I expressed my concern about multiple hard pulls on my credit BEFORE I ever consented to a financing attempt ( I had wanted to use my credit union and they were confident they could get me a better deal). I was assured by their finance man that it would only be one hard pull that each company would work from. Turns out he's a pretty good storyteller. Aside from the finance guy lying right to my face and knowing it, my visit to Winner was fine.

friendly and courteous

by from Medford, N.J. |

all my communication from this dealer was via phone and internet. I live 2 hrs away. I did not buy a car here because I found one near me first, but they were friendly courteous and patient. I would go there to look at vehicles in the future.