Winner Ford Hyundai

Service 877-890-0215 Service 877-890-0215

Delmarva's Guaranteed Lowest New Ford & Hyundai Prices

Jermaine ellebre

by from Wilmington de |

Jermaine Ellebre made a great impression and I would recommend any and everyone to buy a car from him! His appearance his personality his professionalism and his customer service was EXCELLENT! ! I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK SOON TO BUY MY SON A CAR FROM HIM!!

Great service

by from New Castle de |

I went in to look at cars. Jermaine ellabre was a great help. I will be back very soon to purchase my vehicle. He was very professional

Great Customer Service

by from Dover, De |

My husband and I bought a car from Winner Ford for my daughter my salesman was great Thank you Mr. Jermaine Ellebre I am so happy with the car and the payment was affordable. The dealership is very clean and the staff is awesome!

Great Place to purchase a car

by from Claymont De |

I went into Winner Ford looking to buy a used car I left with a brand new suv I am so pleased with the service provided Jermaine Ellbre was the best salesman you can ask for and the staff is so friendly and helpful I will definitely recommend this dealership to everyone

Great Customer Service

by from Dover, Delaware |

My Husband and I have been to several different dealerships looking for that perfect car, we went into the Winner Ford dealership we walked in the place is very clean and the staff is very friendly. I spoke with Jermaine a salesman we explained that we would not be buying a car that day but perhaps a few months down the line, usually when I tell salesman this they tell me they will leave me be and come find them if I need help or make us feel like we are completely wasting their time but to my surprise Jermaine was the complete opposite he showed us several cars let us test drive them answered all questions we had and couldn't be more helpful when the time comes I will definitely buy from Winner Ford Thanks for the great customer service!

Great Service

by from Dover, Delaware |

The dealership is very clean the staff is very friendly my salesman Jermaine Ellebre was awesome he listened to what we wanted and we got exactly that. Richie in finance was great I definitely recommend this dealership

Car for daughter

by from havre de grace md |

I recently was in search for a car for daughter. I searched and traveled many car dealerships from MD, NJ and DE and landed at the Winner Ford Hyundai Dealership in Dover. DE. My daughter and I were immediately greeted by Salesman Mr. Greg Lake. He was very informative and helpful in helping me choose a car that would fit best for my daughter. My daughter didn?t have a clue of what kind of car she wanted, All I know I wanted something that was reasonably price and gas efficient. Mr. Lake pointed out several cars that would good to purchase and also making sure he stick to the payments that would be best suited for me. He was extremely helpful and I was totally satisfied with the car we chose for my daughter which is a Ford Focus. Thanks for your courteous service. My next purchase would definitely be at Winner Ford Hyundai.

The Greatest Experience

by from Dover De |

I have had a very comfortable and no pressure experience with Greg Lake. He showed me around the facility and I found a few vehicles that I liked. Mr. Lake was very great with explaining the features and function of my new Equinox. I would refer all of my friend and family to go and visit Greg Lake at Winner Ford of Dover Delaware. I will continue to buy my cars from Greg because of the Great experience.

Great Service, Great salesman

by from Smyrna, DE |

Mr. Greg Lake was my salesman and he was very Nice and Professional. He helped me get a Mustang that I didn't think I would be able to get but he pulled it off. I would Recommend anyone to go to winner Ford Hyundai of dover Delaware. Make sure you go and see my salesman Greg Lake, he is the best Salesman I've ever seen. See Greg lake

Great salesman

by from Harrington de |

Gregory lake was a very good salesmen. He worked hard in helping me purchase my new car.