Olathe Ford Lincoln

1845 E. Santa Fe, Olathe, KS 66062

New 866-786-1512
Used 866-697-5099
Service 877-669-3751

Home of the World's Happiest Customers!

Olathe Ford is an excellent dealership

by from Olathe, KS |

I've had experience with Olathe Ford on a new purchase and service of an existing vehicle and have been impressed by their level of service, quality, and focus on customer satisfaction with every interaction. Their service department makes it easy for me to bring the vehicle in, get back to work, then return to pick up my vehicle after service. The work is quality and the cost is reasonable. When I bought my new Lincoln MKX, they worked with me to select all the options to meet my needs and then they found the vehicle with all the required features. They were prompt in getting it prepped and delivered. They helped arrange excellent financing options and they followed up several days after delivery to make sure all my questions were answered. I definitely recommend using Olathe Ford for any and all Ford & Lincoln purchases and service.

Fabulous-Friendly Dealership

by from Olathe, KS |

I have bought alot of cars over the years (approx 40- I come from a FORD family and we always bought new cars). I can honestly say I've been in over 20 dealerships. Olathe Ford is by far the BEST.They are friendly, treat customers amazing. They are very fair in pricing/repairs. I have bought my last 8 cars from here and will not shop anywhere else. I also take my cars to get all service work done at this location. I can't say enough about how much I trust this dealership. Great Experience!!

Couldn't have treated me better

by from Lenexa |

I liked this dealer when I was shopping for my new Edge, but another dealer had the one I wanted and I bought there. Unfortunately, that dealer didn't tell me how to work all the comouters in my new Ford. I stopped into Olathe Ford on my way home from work to ask a question and the salesman took nearly an hour to teach me how to opperate sync.