Olathe Subaru

505 S. Fir St., Olathe, KS 66061

New 888-547-2328
Used 888-293-5774
Service 888-590-8322

Where you Always get More for Less!

Great People

by from Kansas City, MO |

Both Brad and Kyle were a pleasure to work with through the process of buying a new Outback. Brad listened to what was important to my wife, as well as what fit our needs most. At no point, did I feel pressured or uncomfortable with the process. Kyle and Brad came together to give us the best deal on the price of the Outback, the value of our trade in, and the financing. Kyle worked through a lot of my questions and concerns on the loan and additional coverage. In the end, Kyle was able to put together an extended service plan at a competitive rate. Brad was there the next day when I went back to drop the title off to personally thank me and make sure everything was smooth. Even though it was his day off, it was important to him to make sure I was well taken care of and that makes a world of difference to me. This is the 7th vehicle I've purchased and definitely one of the best dealership experiences I've had. We will be back to buy our next Subaru...just hope Brad and Kyle are still there in 20 years when this one is on it's last legs. Thanks Olathe Subaru.

Friendly and Fun

by from Kansas City, MO |

For me, the thought of buying a new car ranked up there with going to the dentist. Not really something I was looking forward to. Until I walked into Olathe Subaru with a plan to test drive the Outback that I had researched and ponder the purchase. The Outback really does sell itself, but the staff at Olathe Subaru know how to deliver quality service in a friendly and fun way. I worked with Ted Leeper in sales and Mark Garvert in finance. Both were genuinely invested in making it the best possible car buying experience a person could have. I am very pleased with the service and look forward to seeing the team again. Definitely recommend these guys!

Great place!

by from Warrensburg, MO |

I recently had my STI serviced here, and I was very pleased with my first experience. I had a few things I wanted looked at and was pleased when my bill was $0. While I was there, I had plenty of time to kill. I talked to just about everyone and was happy to find everyone one was very helpful. Patrick in service knew his stuff on the WRXs and STIs, and the sales staff was great. If you are in the market for a new Subaru, I would recommend Ariel, Zach, or Amy to help you out. I recommend this Subaru store over the others in the area.

Great Service

by from Lansing, Kansas |

We would like to thank Ariel for all her help on buying a 2015 Subaru Forester. We are very pleased with our car, and how we were treated. Ariel did a great job for us and all of the other staff. Again thank you for your good service.

Best experience possible

by from Kansas City, MO |

After checking the three dealers in KC, my wife bought from another dealer and we have had a very unsatisfactory experience with them. Our salesman was excellent but the office and sales support staff was terrible. I went in to Olathe on a Sunday afternoon, late in the work day and was greeted by Ariel while I was looking over the vehicles in the lot. I admit I already had reviewed the on-hand inventory on-line and was able to provide her with the exact vehicle I wanted to talk over with them. She answered my questions, (few, since this would be our 3rd Forester), was very efficient in getting the needed information to take to the Jeff (Sales Manager on duty), and made sure that I was kept informed about their review of my trade-in. I returned the next morning to complete the purchase and was immediately made to feel at home by the entire staff. After completing the necessary paperwork with Ariel, she made sure that I was informed about each step in their process and what the status was. She made sure that everything was transferred from the trade-in to my new Forester, that the license plates were removed and given to me, and that everything was ready for delivery. I would also like to congratulate Olathe Subaru on their Customer Service Specialist program. Having Amy available to check over the vehicle and go over all the various components, explaining their functions and locations before driving off the lot was fantastic. She even explained how the Bluetooth function was paired with my phone, and ensured that the pairing and programming was working well. The Business Office was efficient and did not attempt to pressure sell added cost items, which I appreciated. Over all, an excellent experience.

Olathe Subaru=Great customer Service!

by from Mission, KS |

Olathe Subaru=Great customer Service! My experience with Olathe Subaru with Ariel as my sales person was truly a first in all my car buying years! No pressure, no question too small not to answer with courtesy, and even providing me with answers via email after I left the sales floor. During my second visit, Ted showed me some of the features of AWD while I was waiting for my appointment with Ariel (I was early), even though he wasn't my sales person. Really nice guy and great team! Very comfortable, helpful experience and truly a step up in car buying. Highly recommend Ariel and Olathe Subaru for your next car.

highly recommend

by from Olathe Kansas |

Would highly recommend Olathe Subaru to anyone. Ted Leeper greeted us in the parking lot when we arrived for a test drive, he was incredibly friendly and informative. When we returned a week later to purchase the car, same experience with Ted. Was impressed with Olathe Subaru's entire team of folks that we got to meet. No pressure, friendly and professional! The customer service was exceptional for many, many reasons.

highly recommend

by from Olathe Kansas |

New car buying experience

by from Lenexa, KS |

New car buying experience I was dreading the car dealership experience after not purchasing a new car for 11 years. I was pleasantly surprised by the no pressure atmosphere at Subaru. Ted, our sales consultant, was extremely knowledgeable on the Subaru Forester answering all our questions. He never made us feel rushed or pressured. Brad did an excellent job explaining all the car details which was appreciated. He was patient with the many questions we asked regarding the mechanics of the Forester. They both made it clear that we could contact them if we had any questions once we drove off the dealership parking lot. I'm loving my new SUV and would highly recommend to my friends and family stopping at Subaru if they're in the market for a new car.

Worth the trip

by from GV, MO |

Have a Subaru dealer fairly close to home but went out to Olathe Subara due to reviews posted here. They were better than the othe dealer. Was worth the trip. Ted did a great job. He made sure all my questions were answered. Jeff the manager showed me every detail. I was upside down in trade in. The guys there did more to get me in a new 2014 Cross trek at the terms, rate and payments I wanted than any other dealer I have been to. It was on the upper end of what I wanted to spend but I think it will be worth it in the long haul. My thanks to all of you.

New Car Purchase

by from Olathe, KS |

I purchased a new 2014 Subaru Forester. The sales consultant was friendly and not at all pushy, and the low pressure sale made this a really enjoyable car buying experience. I was not harassed with emails and phone calls after my first visit, and received only one call back upon my request when a specific model showed up. If I had one complaint, it would be that the finance department was a little too pushy with the extended warranty. Overall, I would highly recommend this dealership.