Adams Toyota

(5.0) 6 Reviews

501 NE Colbern Rd, Lees Summit, MO 64086

Used 816-358-7600

Great service, Net and clean faclity

by from Lees Summit Mo |

Adams Toyota is a great place Very friendly and knowledgeable associates.l Courteous service when needed with a relaxing atmosphere. It is a great business for Lees Summit and the community

Jerks.

by from Lee's Summit, Mo |

I bought my Toyota Yaris from them back in 2006. They wouldn't even begin to negotiate a price with us, granted it was a new model, but even $500 flexibility is doable! We were even paying cash! Then they overcharged me to sign the papers (I ended up getting a refund through a lawsuit initiated by another party, YEARS later). I've gotten several oil changed from them over the years too, and any time that I try to ask them about an issue I am having, they say "we don't have enough time for that" RUDE. The only reason I've gone there lately is to use the refund card I received. I don't even want to spend that money there. I've had SOME decent interactions with oil changed, but not enough to make me want to give them business ever again. I shouldn't even had made my initial purchase, either. As soon as I bought the car and they took me to get gas, the salesman was complaining about how I shifted gears. Ridiculous :/

Hassel Free

by from Plato, Mo |

Who enjoys going to buy cars from a dealership? The hassle, the badgering, all around typical "sales" guy? Not here! I absolutely loved this place. I drove almost 5 hours with a 6 month old to go and get a vehicle from this dealership because they had what I was looking for. Knowing the drive I had ahead of myself I was not to excited because "I knew" I would be there for hours, haggling and being badgered to add this or that, buy this car not that or worse case scenario have to turn around empty handed because what the dealership promised me was not true. This was the most hassle free environment I have ever been in. Everyone was extremely friendly and personable, no one seemed fake. People were very honest and were concerned about your needs and helping you get what you needed. I was in and out of there in about 2 hours. Granted I had been pre approved through my bank and I had already worked the deal over the phone and email but I did not have to fight to keep what was already discussed with prices, the vehicle was as they promised, and they did not try and sale me more than what I wanted. I would make that drive again any day to purchase a vehicle. I highly recommend this place!

Adams Toyota responded to this review

November 20, 2012

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with our dealership and staff. Please let us know if you need anything.

Service Department is great!

by from Raymore,MO |

A note to thank you for the great service I received when I came in for a tire light on. A young man came out right away, checked all 4 tires (including the spare) and put air in all of them on the spot without me even having to leave my vehicle! I would say I was in and out of there within 15 minutes tops! A manager even came out to greet me and help the young man working on my vehicle. Best of all, this was done free of charge! I love my Toyota and appreciate the excellent service.

New Car purchase

by from Kansas City |

I want to sincerely thank you for all your help, patience, and kindness these past few weeks. You have made the dreaded car buying process pleasant. You have been wonderful and I can not thank you enough

BEST EVER EXPERIENCE

by from KC MO. |

IN OUT IN A HURRY. GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH.THANKS SCOTT MIDDLETON.