Jay Wolfe Acura

1029 W. 103rd St., Kansas City, MO 64114

New 877-207-6883
Used 866-981-7156
Service 866-516-5301

"Everyday, in everyway... nice people."

The Service guys are so inviting / Sales team

by from Kansas City, MO |

I took my 08 TL in for service and ended up walking out with a new car. 2012 Acura TL! My service advisor Dan K. helped me get with the right sales person Chad L. These two guys really gave me the best expericence I have ever had at a car dealership, service is always fast and the sales process was smooth and very easy. They will have my business forever. Way to go guys! Keep up the good work! -K

Jay Wolfe Acura responded to this review

June 14, 2012

We are thrilled you have had such a great experience, and we will continually strive to exceed your expectations. Thanks for being a part of our family.

Best Dealer Ever!

by from Kansas City |

I've been a customer for over 13 years. All cars purchased by the family have the support of not only the original salesman [ yes, still there!] but everyone that has since been involved...the service is the most friendly, supportive and transparent. Can't forget to thank everyone in the Lounge that makes you feel comfortable when you do have to wait for service completion!! Awesome! Finally time to trade in the 7-yr old and move on to new technology-- the experience was fantastic! This is a dealership that others try to imitate.

Excellent Service - As Always

by from Kansas City, MO |

Not only was my service experience EXCELLENT as always, the friendliness of the staff went above and beyond my expectations. The service rep that helped me, explained everything in detail, kept me updated about the progress of my vehicle, and when my car was finished he walked me out to my car to make sure everything was in working condition. That is great customer service!

Service was excellent

by from Westwood, Kansas |

Thank you. Jay Wolfe Acura always has been a first class operation. Knowledgeable and professional.

Purchased a Lexus, pre-owned, very satisfied!

by from Kansas City, MO |

We were looking for a newer vehicle and were considering an Acura MDX. The sales team of Ernest Baha and Joe Fiorino provided us several options. We actually settled on a Lexus GS 300 that had very low miles. They were wiling to negotiate on the purchase and were very candid about the trade in value from the wholesaler. Thanks to their honesty we sold our minivan for nearly $3000+ due to the excellent condition. Do not purchase a vehicle until you reach out to these two sales professionals. This is known as a "top drawer" dealership, but I can honestly reaffirm that, from personal experience!

Excellence, as always!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Easy appointment scheduling, couteous and friendly staff, and absolutely excellent work done on my vehicle!

Great service visit!

by from Leawood, KS |

They service people always take great care of my car, so that's why I've been loyal to them for 8 years now. The facility is also terrific - I can take my young kids to the playroom to hang out and enjoy a meal.

Great service!!!! Great Experience!!!

by from Kansas |

I have been looking for a vehicle to replace my current car for over several months. I stopped by Jay Wolfe Acura with a friend and browsed the lot while she was dropping off her vehicle for regular maintenance. Ernest is the salesman that stopped to ask if I needed any assistance. I told him I was only browsing the lot while I wait for my friend. Since I didn't have time today to really look around, he asked me to check out their inventory online. I found a compact SUV online that I was interested in...I went to another car lot on Saturday and test drove other cars before coming back to Acura. There was a huge difference in the quality of service and facilities. My husband and I were together and asked a lot of questions. After the test drive with Ernest, we sat down to talk. Joe Florino is the sales manager that came by to discuss price. I appreciated the fact that neither Joe or Ernest were pressuring us to buy. They wanted to make us happy and agreed to buff and paint the few scratches on the SUV. We then talked about financing the car, filled out the application online and Josh Gurney, the finance manager ran all the numbers and options for us. While we were waiting, Ernest took us around the facilities and offered us food/drink while we waited. Very pleasant experience. When we sat down with Josh, he answered all our questions and gave us all the options before making our purchase. They beat my bank not only in interest rate but in all the options. I would definitely make a purchase from them again!

Great service

by from Lees Summit, MO |

Great customer service; a little pricey for repairs.

Jay Wolfe was fantastic!

by from Olathe, Kansas |

Sarah Joles, Danny Martin and the whole Jay Wolfe team were fantastic to work with. We really enjoyed our experience buying a new MDX and would recommend you all to anyone looking.

Great service in friendly environment.

by from Independence, MO |

When I arrive at service I am greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable service agent. They explain what they will be doing to my car and the cost associated with it. Then they escort me to the dealerships coffee & food bar. The girls working there have a nice selection of goodies to choose from at no expense. Penthouse vs the normal box of picked over do its from previous places I have been in the past.