Infiniti of Kansas City

6960 W Frontage Rd, Merriam, KS 66203

New 888-375-3696
Used 877-361-7095
Service 888-459-2500

Enjoy our hassle free buying process today!

Exceptional service!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Rather than having to return to the dealership to pick up my vehicle, my sales representative Kurt Fahnholz brought my vehicle to my office and drove back the loaner car. Kurt goes beyond truly exceptional service every time. Do not lose him!

Could not have been a better a experience!

by from Kansas City, KS |

Everything about Infiniti is great. We love the car, the service dept. nothing but good to say. ?Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.?

Great place to service your car!

by from Merriam, KS |

Great bunch of folks in service and administration. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Fifth time and still a great place to buy a car!

by from Olathe, KS |

Infinity in general has been the best car buying experience my wife and I have had starting back in the early 90's. We have purchased two vehicles from an Infiniti dealer in Nashville and one new and three used from the dealership here in KC, the most recent a used vehicle. Their sales approach, is nothing more than just being helpful (not pushy), their sales people that I have dealt with are all knowledgeable and ready to help you, it's a much more relaxed feeling than the majority of dealerships that the sales people are desperate to make a paycheck and it reflects in their approach. The facilities are immaculate and everyone there is approachable and willing to help if you have a questions. If Infiniti of KC has a vehicle I am interested in I have no reason to buy anywhere else. I have also recommended them to many friends and family and know several have in fact purchased multiple vehicles from Infinity of KC. Excellent service, customer care and buying experience.

Dealt with clarity.

by from Merriam, KS |

Good clear concise paperwork, pre-completed, and ready for our signatures. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Excellent service every time!

by from Merriam, KS |

The "no-wait" phone call to the service department to schedule the appointment took less than 2 minutes. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

A great experience each and everytime!

by from Merriam, KS |

Spencer is my preferred advisor and I can always count on him to treat me well and keep me informed of my service status as I wait or go about my day. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Exceed my expectations.

by from Merriam, KS |

The guys there are just super-they remember me and details about my life, they?re always joking and laughing-they truly love their jobs and you can tell. Really enjoy going there! "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Satisfied Customer!

by from Merriam,KS |

It could not have improved...well planned, organized, disciplined, and completely client focused. All of the staff was very patient with my wife who is not technical as well answering all of my questions in detail. (I?m a tech junkie) -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Infiniti of Kansas City, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer of Infiniti of Kansas City.

Satisfied Customer!

by from Merriam, KS |

Once I decided I wanted the vehicle, Joe got his computer and worked out the numbers and game me options of purchase vs lease and the differences in payments based on different down payments. Fabulous! Made it easy to see the options and make a good decision. -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Infiniti of Kansas City, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer of Freedom Infiniti of Kansas City.

Great overall!

by from Merriam, KS |

Love the new facility and the new waiting room. Finally a waiting room comfortable enough and clean enough to compete with Lexus! The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Infiniti of Kansas City, and the above comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of the customer of Infiniti of Kansas City.