Infiniti of Kansas City

6960 W Frontage Rd, Merriam, KS 66203

New 888-375-3696
Used 877-361-7095
Service 888-459-2500

Enjoy our hassle free buying process today!

Exceptional service!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Rather than having to return to the dealership to pick up my vehicle, my sales representative Kurt Fahnholz brought my vehicle to my office and drove back the loaner car. Kurt goes beyond truly exceptional service every time. Do not lose him!

Professional

by from Merriam,KS |

Mark was outstanding! Negotiations were done in a very professional and amicable manner with both parties satisfied at the conclusion.

Excellent service

by from Merriam,KS |

From the moment I walked in, I felt like everyone was very attentive even if they were not my dedicated salesperson. Everyone was willing to help me each and every time I came in.

Great consultants

by from Merriam,KS |

I've worked with 3 of the service consultants (Christian, Spencer and Brenden) and each one is unique, but the common bond of providing great customer service and excellent communication skills. -

Patient

by from Merriam,KS |

Robert was patient, informative and very helpful with my car buying experience. I would refer others to him. -

Knowledgeable

by from Merriam,KS |

I walked in late on a Friday afternoon. Robert Evenrud worked with me until after 7:00 PM without my ever feeling as though he wanted to walk out the door! I found him to be honest and knowledgeable. I was already driving a G35X, so there was no need to sell me on the Infinity brand. I wanted information about the new models and he provided that information.

Great Service

by from Merriam,KS |

This is our second Infiniti and we returned to Infiniti of Kansas City for Marks great service.

Excellent

by from Merriam,KS |

I didn't have an appointment. Dave Grooms greeted me by name before I was even out of the car. Excellent afternoon.

Honest

by from Merriam,KS |

Ryan was very good to work with and came across to us as a very honest and fair person -Negotiating and Financing Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

I can't say enough good things about this dealer

by from Merriam, KS |

6 months or so ago I bought a new Infiniti Q50 here. The process was easy and everyone there was great to work with. Management at the dealership is great. They are also locally owned which shows. It doesn't feel like a big corporate store where its all about the numbers. I think they genuinely cared about me being happy with the deal I received. And I can tell you 6 months later, they still strive to make sure that I'm happy. When I take the car in for service, I'm always offered a loaner. The car is always done when promised and washed and cleaned. I'm a chronic new car buyer and have experience buying cars from dealerships all over the country. Hands down this is one the best dealerships. Something else that I love is that they have an appreciation for customization. If you are someone that likes to make aesthetic or even performance changes, they can help you out. Regularly you can find a car for sale there that they have made enhancements on just to give it that extra wow factor. A lot of dealerships frown on that, but here they will help you do it. I would recommend them to anyone. Do yourself a favor, if you are looking at any other luxury brand, also check these guys out. You won't regret it.

Everyone was great

by from Merriam,KS |

I loved the complimentary car wash. AND, I think they may have did a quick vacuum of the floor mats. IF so, that was even MORE special.