Molle Toyota Scion

601 W 103rd St, Kansas City, MO 64114

New 888-677-6704
Used 888-265-4152
Service 866-978-2114

Molle Toyota - the Two Most Trusted Names in Automobiles in Kansas City!

Looking at a Used Car

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was looking for a pre-owned vehicle and found a car online I really liked. So I made an appt. and drove over to Molle Toyota and was greeted by one of their sales people as I drove in the lot. Very nice guy, laid back, the way I like, and no pressure. Unfortunately, the car I wanted was not available any longer but he helped me with other options. I told him my credit wasn't very good because of some unemployment history but he was willing to work with me to try to make something happen. Too bad for me that I would have needed a sizable down payment to make my credit acceptable so I had to go elsewhere. But even though I didn't leave with a car, my experience was great and in the future when my finances are better and my credit report improves I will go back.

Review purchase of 2004 Carmy from Molle Toyota

by from Kansas City, KS |

Just purchased a used 2004 Toyota Camry from Nathan at Molle Toyota in Kansas City, MO. This sales person was exceptional, he went the extra mile to negotiate an excellent price for both my trade in and the cost of this car.This used Camry was in very good condition, a one owner and well maintained and serviced. Molle had done several service items to ready the car for resale certification. An excellent overall experience

What could have been

by from Kansas City, KS |

I probably would have purchased a truck there, but the rock bottom price I was given was 4,000 higher than the dealership I purchased my truck at. After I was given a deal right off the bat at another dealership, I emailed to let them know and they tried to negotiate, but still didn't beat the price or really make enough of a push to have me change my mind. Nice facilities though with tons of cars. Just not the best deals.

An excellent experience

by from Overland Park, KS |

Response to email inquiry was quick and precise; sales individuals pleasant to talk with and the best deal was presented without having to go back and forth. The best part was no games - such as 'protection packages' adding hundreds of dollars, large 'processing fees' or having to go to the unseen sales manager for deal approval. I would highly recommend the dealer for your new vehicle!

nice, low pressure sales experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I dislike purchasing cars and so put off the task as long as possible. I particularly dislike feeling pressured. But Steve Hennecke was absolutely wonderful. He was very responsive and helpful without being at all pushy (despite the fact that it took me a couple of weeks to come in followng my initial inquiry). This is the second new car I have purchased from Molle and I've had two good experiences. Very professional.

no-grief buying experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

From the return of my inquiry from their salesman Roy NKetani, to the road test and negotiation, this was a very pleasurable experience. Molle are open to deal and you should be prepared to do just that. I got a good offer on my trade in and was under no pressure at all at any time. The financial side was a piece of cake with Mike being very helpful indeed in arranging the finance. Then, collecting the paperwork from dealer reception, the girls could not have been more helpful. Also, Zack in the service area was honest and straight with me talking about servicing costs. Between him and Roy, this was the reason I chose Molle. I tried all the local Toyota dealers in KS and MO. Don't waste your time, Molle are miles above the rest with Jay Wolf at KC Airport being the worse. I am so pleased with my Camry Hybrid, it has raised the bar for motoring to me from now on.

used Enclave at Molle Toyota

by from Atchison, KS |

The salesman who worked with us was very good. He even drove the car 50+ miles (and back) to see if it would fit in our garage! He was very helpful. The only problem was that the staff were better acquainted with Toyota products and had little idea about the bells and whistles on a GM car, so we had to figure out the car by ourselves. A very positive experience overall.

Excellent

by from Kansas City, MO |

I thoroughly enjoyed the bargaining process conducted between the agent, the manager and me. I won in the end.