Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac

1151 West 104th St, Kansas City, MO 64114

New 866-351-7911
Used 877-242-2803
Service 877-465-6149

World Class Cars, World Class Experience, World Class Employees, World Class Customers

Exceptional Experience

by from raymore Mo |

Experience was exceptional!! Through every phase of the purchase to delivery it was a pleasurable experience. Mack Mulkins was fabulous and we are already talking about our next purchase with Mack Your GM, Louis was incredible to deal with and was very helpful and gracious a true pleasure to meet We cannot wait to buy our next Cadillac from Hendrick!!!

June 25, 2014

Thank you for the fantastic review Rick. We strive to make every experience pleasurable for everyone. We look forward to servicing your new Cadillac and can't wait to help you pick out the next one.

review of Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac

by from Kansas City, Missouri |

The service was excellent. Justin made the buying process easy. Michelle Martinson in the service department is the best. My wait time even with an appointment was a bit longer than I had planned. Everything was explained to me before any repairs were done. I wasn't charged for anything I didn't need. I would recommend them to anyone.

July 3, 2014

Dana, thank you for the review. Justin & Michelle are both fantastic to work with. We look forward to seeing you again.

Exceptional Experience

by from raymore Mo |

Wonderful Service

by from Overland Park,KS |

Just another perfect experience. Everything done on time at the price they said. Couldn't be happier.

June 18, 2014

MattinKc We at Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac thank you for your great review. We strive to make every visit a perfect experience just like yours.

Customer Service was outstanding!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Customer Service was outstanding, service was great and my waiting time was minimal. I love this dealership and don't plan to switch any time soon.

Bad Experience - Stay Away

by from St. Louis, Missouri |

I purchased a pre-owned vehicle at Hendrick in December 2013. I specifically asked the salesman, Justin Sanders, prior to agreeing to terms, whether there were two sets of keys/fobs. I was told "yes". After paying for the vehicle, and taking delivery, the salesman gave me only one fob. I reminded him that I had asked if there were two fobs, and had been told "yes". He stated that "the previous owner still has the other fob and will be mailing it to us, and we'll mail it to you as soon as we get it". (I live a significant distance from this dealership.) Over a month later, I still do not have the second fob. I have left two voice messages for the salesman, Justin Sanders, and received no reply. I have also left two voice messages for the General Manager, Louis Faller, and received no reply. However, I did receive in the mail a Customer Delivery & Satisfaction Survey, stating how "sincerely" they appreciated my business. Unfortunately for me, I'm told that getting a new fob programmed from a dealership will cost me around $130. I will never do business with this organization again, and strongly urge others to stay away.

January 24, 2014

Larry, it was a pleasure speaking with you this morning. Based on our conversation I am personally going to make sure that you are taken care of. Kelly Hodges | eCommerce Director

Best experience I've had in years

by from Overland Park, KS |

Top notch sales department. Honest, hardworking and above all, a pleasure to work with. Buying a car isn't at the top of my list for "fun" activities, but the staff at Hendrick makes it pretty easy. I enjoyed the experience and I'm loving my new car. They gave me a fair price, a great value for my trade and worked to make sure I was familiar with all the bells and whistles before they let me drive away. After a terrible experience at another local competing GMC dealership, Hendrick GMC in Kansas City genuinely earned my business and I will gladly recommend them to anyone in the market for a new car.

January 17, 2014

Wow! Thanks for the 5 Star Review about your experience here at Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac! Our goal is to provide you and everyone who visits us the experience you deserve! Kelly Hodges |eCommerce Director | Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac

excellent service

by from kansas city missouri |

wonderful place to take your vehicle stff is very friendly and considerated

December 5, 2013

Ruth, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star comments on your service visit to Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac. We do have a great friendly staff and it's a wonderful place to work and get your vehicle needs attended to! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Lees summit, mo |

I bought my first cadillac in 2009 escalade esv loaded from a dealership that was bought out by another dealer. When we went back the experience just wasn't the same. But we found out that our salesman had went to work for a different dealer. We had such a great experience with him that we subsequently went to that dealership (Superior at the time) and bought a second escalade from Fred Walters there. Not only did we find the same kind of care with Fred at this dealership, we found that the general manager Louis Faller was just as helpful and caring as Fred. Both have been instrumental in the purchase and continue care after the purchase that made this car buying experience like no other I've ever had. Needless to say I can afford any vehicle available on the market, even the BMW and Mercedes, but you cannot buy that kind of service and caring that I found there with these two guys. Now they are Hendricks GM/Cadillac etc..... And I have bought 4 (that's right four) Cadillacs from those two since that original escalade from the other dealership in 2009. I don't want to mention the other dealerships name but the made a huge mistake letting Fred Walters go. We followed Fred Walters to Hendricks, and he and Louis Faller made sure I never wanted to buy from anywhere else. All of my cars have been outstanding, but the care I receive since I bought all the cars has been even better. I just traded my original XTS (their first one they sold) and got the new platinum TT twin turbo XTS with the driver assist package and I could not be happier. It rides better than all the other test rides with Audi, Infiniti, BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche with a much lesser price tag . The only other car I found close to this car was the Lexus, but you could never replace the service. My wife is patiently waiting for the 2015 escalade esv as we plan to trade her 2009 in for the new one. Customer for life. And cadillac should thank Fred Walters in a BIG way, and Louis Faller for making sure I remained happy after it was sold. Thanks again for the best. Car buying experience I have ever had. I would tell anyone looking for this type of experience to start with Fred Walters, but make sure to meet Loius Faller.

November 7, 2013

Car Lover, you said it all. Fred Walters and Louis Faller are the best examples of 'World Class'. We're so glad that this was the best ever car buying experience you've ever had. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to serving you for many, many years. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac.

Best Sales Consultant!!

by from Lenexa, Ks. |

Best ever experience in purchasing a new car . Scott Totty was our sales consultant offering us the best service ever. His knowledge of the SRX was outstanding.. We are enjoying our new ride!!

October 30, 2013

Jack and Jeri, thanks so much for taking the time to share your outstanding sales visit at Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac. Scott Totty is a great asset to our team and he certainly knows his stuff! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your new SRX on the drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac.

Excellent Service and Great Staff

by from Kansas City, MO |

Since owning my first cadillac in 1992, I have had nothing less than excellent service, friendly and caring staff. I am still completely happy with Hendick Buick GMC Cadillac.

October 16, 2013

Hi Mary! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your excellent service visit to Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac. We appreciate your business and loyalty. Our friendly and caring staff will keep providing excellent service to you and your Cadillac. See you on the drive! Vickie Ricciardi eCommerce Director Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac.