Hendrick Cadillac

1151 W 104th St, KCMO, MO 64114

New 866-351-7911
Used 877-242-2803
Service 877-465-6149

World Class Cars, World Class Experience, World Class Employees, World Class Customers

Great Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Everybody did a wonderful job providing great service

July 28, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

First Cadillac purchase....

by from Liberty,MO |

We purchased a 2012 SRX. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The deal took over 4 hours to complete which I thought was a little excessive. That included the hour we spent waiting to sign the papers.We were also told we would be receiving a follow-up call within 3 days but have yet to hear from our salesman, Ryan.

XTS and Hendricks Cadillac What a team!

by from Kansas City,Mo |

this is Patrick but its ok he is on the title first. Scott Totty is the best and Ashlie took good care of me. But that this is my fourth Cadillac I have bought from Hendricks. I love the XTS its a great car and your staff is top notch. Thanks again, Patrick

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your continued loyalty. We strive to deliver top notch customer service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Not a Good Experience

by from Leawood, KS |

We leased a new 2015 Buick Lacrosse and think the car is a good one. However, since we are now close to having the temporary license expire we called to see why we had not been notified to come in to settle the taxes and get the tag. We were informed after two or three attempts to find out status that there was no date certain as to when we would be able to get the tag. The dealership had no solution to the problem other than to wait to see when the paperwork would clear, but it appears it will be about two weeks or more after the temporary tags expire (30 day tags). This their estimate. The dealership states it is not their fault - it's the Kansas Motor Vehicle Department. The dealership states it takes 60 days or more for the KS tags to be issued but MO only allows 30 day temp tags. The dealership did not answer why we were not told about this prior to the lease signing. Now we have a car we are leasing that we cannot use with no idea as to when we will be able to drive it.

Outstanding Company

by from Overland Park, KS |

The sales service this dealer provided far exceeded our expectations after visiting several other Buick dealers in the area. Even though we are Kansans, we went across the state line to try and get better service. The saying "the grass isn't always greener on the other side" in our case turned out to be false. Hendrick's wasn't our first venture into Missouri, and we did walk out with nothing on our first visit, but the effort they put into us (with no sale) told us something important about this company. On a subsequent visit, my wife spotted 'her' vehicle and from that point on, it was a breeze. Even after she drove off the lot, there was still contact and friendship, like we just became a member of their family. Another nice thing about the Hendrick name, it is all over the USA. They sold us with respect for us.

Great Kansas City Dealership

by from Kansas City MO |

My wife and I decided to purchase an 2015 Escalade in March. We had done our "due diligence" on the internet and reviewed the Cadillac dealers in the Kansas City metro area. We live in the Northland of Kansas City, and happened to be running an errand "south of the River". On a whim, we decided to stop by Hendrick Cadillac to evaluate the dealership- not really intending to buy anything that day. We were introduced to Scott Toddy by the receptionist, and he immediately made us feel at home. He asked us questions about our wants and needs in an Escalade. He took us on a test ride describing the features of the Escalade, and we started talking about our trade in. Scott assembled the numbers while we looked at the Escalade on the showroom floor. It was a Platinum edition in the colors that we desired. Scott provided us numbers on both the Premium and the Platinum. We decided after hearing the deals on both SUV's, that we should pull the trigger on the Platinum. It was the vehicle that we always wanted, and so we signed the contract. I think we startled him by making a quick decision, but the decision was several months in the making. When we picked up the Escalade 4 days later, Scott was there to present the Cadillac to us (with a bow on the hood) and then spent all the time that we needed explaining the features of our new SUV. His professionalism and technical expertise cemented our view that we made the correct decision to do business with Hendrick. Hendrick Cadillac was a great decision by my wife and myself with which to start a long term business relationship. We plan to have all the required service done at Hendrick. For us, there is now, no other Cadillac dealership in the Kansas City area. The expertise of Hendrick Cadillac sales, service, and finance personnel made our car buying experience one of the best we have ever had. Thanks again to Scott's personal attention to his customers for our confidence in Hendrick Cadillac of Kansas City.

First experience--

by from Prairie Village, KS |

My first experience was because of the recall on my Buick Lacrosse- '07 ignition, so I cannot evaluate some aspects of the Hendrick service process. Nonetheless, the efficiency, courtesy and overall customer service was excellent. The waiting room was very comfortable and well equipped including wifi. I had asked on the phone for a general check up but that was apparently not communicated to the service department; otherwise, I would have given five stars. I will seriously consider using you all again. And thank you.

MY RECENT EXPERIENCE AT HENDRICK BUICK GMCCADILLAC

by from KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI |

I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL THAT MY 2012 CTS MIGHT BE READY FOR SERVICE SUCH AS OIL & FILTER CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE SERVICE MANAGER AND ASKED WHEN I COULD COME IN. IT WAS ABOUT 2PM AND HE SAID I COULD COME AT 3:30PM THAT DAY IF I WISHED. THAT WAS SO GREAT FOR ME AS OTHER DAYS WERE BUSY. THEY TREATED ME AS IF I WAS THEIR #1 CUSTOMER AT HENDRICK. MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR SPLENDID SERVICE. JOE DYCHE.

Great Service!!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I had called another local dealer to have my 2011 Cadillac SRX serviced for 2 recalls and an issue with the suspension. While talking with them they had an attitude/arrogance about them that didn't sit well with me. I then called Hendrick to give them a try. A very pleasant voice answered the phone and was very nice/helpful in setting up the appointment. She pulled my information and actually found another recall, in addition to the 2 others, that needed to be done. I explained the suspension issue and she took very good notes of that and assured me service would look at it. She setup a loaner car for me and when I came in to drop off my car, the service team jumped into action and I was out the door in 10 minutes! Service called me after the work was done and "reminded" me that the car was still under warranty and I didn't owe anything!! I came in to pickup my car and again, within 10 minutes I was on my way home. Quality service department and customer service. I will definitely bring my car back to Hendrick for all of my servicing needs.

Great tire purchase experience

by from Shawnee, KS |

Courtney was super, well beyond expectations. I wanted some new tires. She quoted me a super price, even 10% less than Costco. There weren't any open appointments on the date I wanted. She worked me in that day. Gave two updates while the tires were installed. She even printed off the mfg's rebate form. What a delightful experience!

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your awesome review. We always strive to give great customer service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Not happy!!

by from KC Mo |

Made a deal on a used vehicle. Went to pick up car and give them my trade-in.Signed almost all papers and then was informed they had made some misrepresentation on the used vehicle I was buying. They did not want to correct the problem so I walked out. (Not as a very happy customer)