Hendrick Lexus Kansas City

6935 W Frontage Rd, Merriam, KS 66203

Used 866-893-1525

Great car buying experience

by from Shawnee |

Loved working with Roger! He was patient as I tried to find the perfect car and went out of his way to make sure I had the best options. I really enjoyed the reception staff, who were super friendly. They also have a wonderful hospitality area that I enjoyed. It will be a great place to wait for future oil changes or service. Al in all it was an enjoyable experience and I love my new car! I highly recommend Roger if you want to work with someone who will treat you with kindness and work hard to get you exactly what you are looking for.

August 23, 2014

Dawn, we are thrilled you had the opportunity to work with Roger at our dealership! We thank you for recommending Roger and we can't wait to have you back in the store! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City

HENDRICK LEXUS KANSAS CITY-JOEL LEBLANC

by from Merriam, KS |

Had a great experience here. Definitely the nicest facilities I've ever seen in a car dealership. Staff was very friendly, customer oriented. Found a great looking BMW at a really good price. The whole experience was very good.

July 29, 2014

We are thrilled to hear your entire visit was very pleasant! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope you enjoy your BMW from Hendrick Lexus Kansas City!

Awesome buying experience

by from Cedar Falls, IA |

I visited Kansas City for the Nascar races in May and stopped at the Hendrick Lexus dealership to shop for a different vehicle. I was very pleasantly surprised when our sales consultant, Ed Richardson Jr., found exactly what we were looking for. He was very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Once the deal was finalized, Ed drove the vehicle three hours to meet us half way for the actual delivery. I would not only highly recommend Hendrick Lexus, but would certainly advise any future clients to ask for Ed Richardson Jr. The only thing that would have made my experience better would have been the opportunity to actually meet Rick Hendrick in person! Being huge Dale Jr. fans, I can now say I am the proud owner of a Hendrick vehicle also.

July 21, 2014

Kathy, we are pleased to hear you made the time to visit our dealership during the races! Ed is a wonderful asset to our team and we are glad you had such a great experience working with him! We are proud to have you as a Hendrick customer and we hope to have you back in! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City

GREAT EXPERIENCE....THANKS TO BRAD BUKHARI

by from DeSoto, Kansas |

WOW...My experience was great...the deal was fair...the car excellent....the people fantastic...I saw my vehicle on the internet and emailed them...Brad returned my email promptly and everything was so easy and quick. Absolutely recommend this team if your looking to purchase a vehicle from them.....they take customer service seriously and it SHOWS.....Thanks Brad Bukhari and Kyle Young.....I am loving my BMW convertible...... one more adorable touch.......when i was getting ready to drive my car out of the facility......Hannah Kinsey says..."stand by your car and i will take a pic and email it to you" I felt so special! FIVE STARS FROM ME....HENDRICK LEXUS!

July 21, 2014

Donna, we are so thrilled to hear that you are loving your BMW convertible! We are happy to have you in our dealership and we are even more happy to have provided you with the assistance you needed! Thank you for choosing our dealership and we can't wait to have you back in! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City

Fun car buying experience!

by from Lockwood, MO |

What can we say, our experience with our salesman, Roger Hayes, at the Lexus dealership was fantastic! We didn't think we'd actually trade cars the day we came in, but we're happy we did. Roger was great to show us lots of options, was a wealth of information and great fun! We've been very pleased with our vehicle and would recommend Roger as an outstanding sales person. We'll ask for him next time!!!

July 21, 2014

Bob and Patti, we are so happy to hear that your experience with Roger and our dealership was so fantastic! We are glad you came into the dealership and we can't wait to have you back! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City

Great Dealership and Favorite Car Sales Consultant

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

Though I didn't buy a Lexus, the dealership and the salesman were my favorite place to shop for cars. Kicha Uenishi was by far the most professional, knowledgeable and flexible person to work with when purchasing a car. Just to be clear, I visited over 15 dealers from all makers in 3 different states while doing an extensive search for my car. Kicha will make anyone feel comfortable asking questions that may seem difficult to figure out if you are not a car aficionado. Hendrick Lexus Kansas City has an impressive service department as well as their new and used car sales area. Kicha took the time to show me around the dealership. It had been 18 years since I bought my last car, so you can imagine how I felt, especially being a female. Though don?t be fooled, I did my research and knew what I wanted for options and engine size. The next time that I purchase a car, I will start with start with Hendrick Kansas City and look for Kicha.

July 9, 2014

Marilyn, we are so excited to hear that Kicha made your experience at our store so wonderful. Purchasing a new car is an important decision, and it looks like you did your research! We are honored to hear that Kicha was the most knowledgable, professional and flexible salesperson you dealt with out of 15 dealers! We are thrilled to have you as a new addition to the Hendrick Lexus Kansas City family and look forward to having you back in!

Highly recommend Hendrick Lexus!

by from Raymore, MO |

My soon to be husband and I just bought a vehicle from Hendrick Lexus! Brad Bukhari wasn't pushy and listened to all our car needs. He made sure it was a relaxing yet exciting time, which it should be! He even suggested that he take our picture with our new car and then emailed it to us! How thoughtful! I would recommend anyone to visit this dealership and to ask for Brad Bukhari! You won't be disappointed!

July 9, 2014

CJ, we are glad to hear that Brad provided you and your soon-to-be-husband with such a wonderful experience! We take pride in having Brad as a member of our team, and we are happy you two even snapped a picture in front of your new car! We are happy to have you in the dealership and hope to see you both again soon! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City

Hendrick Lexus KC (Mark Anderson)

by from Topeka, KS |

My name is Joe Thomas. I'm shopping for a used car. A friend told me about Mark Anderson at this dealership. I spoke with Mr. Anderson about what I was looking for. I have a daughter and looking for something ecomical and affordable. Mr. Anderson was easy to talk to, understood what I was looking for. I need to check a few things out but will be back to work with Mr. Anderson. Very knowledgable and smart guy. Thank you!

July 9, 2014

Joe, we appreciate you stopping by our dealership and speaking with Mark about your daughter's needs! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! We hope we can help you find what you and your daughter are looking for! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City

Kranzberg is Da Man

by from Kansas City, KS |

Ask for Brian when you get here. All-around nice guy.

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation, we are happy that Brian made such an impression on you! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City

Hendrick Lexus Kansas City

by from KC, MO |

Service was great! They were very accommodating to my changing needs. Kicha truely listened to my concerns and showed me exactly what I asked for. He was very respectful and patient with me and my family. I would recommend him to family and friends. He was easy to work with and easy to get a hold of anytime I had a question.

July 9, 2014

Mark, we are glad to see that you were provided with wonderful service while at our dealership. We also are thrilled that you had the opportunity to work with Kicha and appreciate your recommendation! Thank you! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City