Jay Wolfe Toyota Scion

Used 888-471-0735
Service 888-876-4252

Happy Prius Owner

by from Hurst,Texas |

Car is amazing. Great dealership to work with. Everthing they said it was.

Jay Wolfe Toyota Scion responded to this review

April 23, 2012

Hello Happy Owned, Glad to know that you are enjoying your Prius. April

Great Experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

When you think of a dealership and all the negotiating and pushy salesmen if makes you dread going to buy a new car, but Jay Wolfe Toyota is not one of those dealerships. Took 4 days for me to decide to get my car but they made the transition smooth, Nathan was the salesman and he was amazing, so relatable and very understanding of the situation. Thanks Jay Wolfe Toyota!

Best car buying experience at Jay Wolfe Toyota!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Everyone we talked to during our car buying experience was wonderful at this dealership. Saman was our salesmen, and he did an awesome job... answered every question, but we never felt he was being pushy. He definitely gave us our space while we were checking out the new car. We landed on a price we were all comfortable with quickly, and the whole process was smooth. The facilities were top notch also. The customer lounge was awesome... and the "snack bar" was a great touch. Our 4 year old just asked if he could go back to Jay Wolfe for another cookie and juice box. We will definitely remember them next time we're looking for a car.

Great customer buying experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Mike is a great salesman and John in finance is awesome!

shopping

by from Topeka, ks |

I been looking for a Acadia and they have one a little pricey for me but have great customer service still considering them.

Estimate was wrong and late

by from Kansas City |

I was looking for a brand new tundra and I got information for Toyota sienna, 2 days later so requested new information got a very brief response and did hear from them in until 4 days later by that time I went to Olathe Toyota and bought a new one on the spot.

Love the dealership!

by from Warrensburg, Missouri |

Everyone was helpful, friendly and I trust them which isn't always easy to say about a car dealership. :) Really enjoy the free drink and snacks, too.

Impressive Efficient Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Once again, a terrific dealership to work with, a professional, efficient and cordial service awaits the moment one walks through the service door. I replaced the battery, routine maintenance; and the service people checked over my vehicle at the same time to be sure it was safe and functioning properly. I purchased a certified used vehicle, and it has been in great shape since the day I drove it off the lot. Thanks, Jay Wolfe for giving me peace of mind and providing a great affordable vehicle with the extended warranty.

They were prompt and got the oil changed and left

by from Smithville, Mo |

They were prompt and I got out in good time to go and play card with my friends for the day. They were very courteous to me and enjoyed the lounge. I have bought several cars from this dealership and always get good results since have had Toyota's for 40 years. Camry's are very good but do like the Prius.

20,000 mile service

by from Kearney, MO |

Appointment was 10:15 am. Drove my car right in to the service area, David came out, checked the miles, put a floor matt in, printed out the paper work, I signed, and even though My wife and I have been there several times, and he know us, walked us back to the waiting area, talked a minute. David is a very polite young man. Really a great group of people to deal with. We talked with Cathy Haskins, very nice young lady. We talked about used cars, new cars, trucks, vans, I am going to have to replace another vehicle before too long. Every visit we have made there has always been very pleasant. THANKS

GSgt2002

by from Kansas City MO Northland |

I had a very good experience when I purchase my vehicle over a year ago, I have only had my vehicle serviced at Jay Wolfe Toyota and the service is always great. I really love the shuttle service because it makes a long day productive when they drop off at work and pick you up. The facilities are top notched state of the art, with breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee. This is an awesome dealership.