Jay Wolfe Toyota Scion

Used 888-471-0735
Service 888-876-4252

Happy Prius Owner

by from Hurst,Texas |

Car is amazing. Great dealership to work with. Everthing they said it was.

Jay Wolfe Toyota Scion responded to this review

April 23, 2012

Hello Happy Owned, Glad to know that you are enjoying your Prius. April

Great customer buying experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Mike is a great salesman and John in finance is awesome!

shopping

by from Topeka, ks |

I been looking for a Acadia and they have one a little pricey for me but have great customer service still considering them.

Estimate was wrong and late

by from Kansas City |

I was looking for a brand new tundra and I got information for Toyota sienna, 2 days later so requested new information got a very brief response and did hear from them in until 4 days later by that time I went to Olathe Toyota and bought a new one on the spot.

Love the dealership!

by from Warrensburg, Missouri |

Everyone was helpful, friendly and I trust them which isn't always easy to say about a car dealership. :) Really enjoy the free drink and snacks, too.

Impressive Efficient Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Once again, a terrific dealership to work with, a professional, efficient and cordial service awaits the moment one walks through the service door. I replaced the battery, routine maintenance; and the service people checked over my vehicle at the same time to be sure it was safe and functioning properly. I purchased a certified used vehicle, and it has been in great shape since the day I drove it off the lot. Thanks, Jay Wolfe for giving me peace of mind and providing a great affordable vehicle with the extended warranty.

They were prompt and got the oil changed and left

by from Smithville, Mo |

They were prompt and I got out in good time to go and play card with my friends for the day. They were very courteous to me and enjoyed the lounge. I have bought several cars from this dealership and always get good results since have had Toyota's for 40 years. Camry's are very good but do like the Prius.

20,000 mile service

by from Kearney, MO |

Appointment was 10:15 am. Drove my car right in to the service area, David came out, checked the miles, put a floor matt in, printed out the paper work, I signed, and even though My wife and I have been there several times, and he know us, walked us back to the waiting area, talked a minute. David is a very polite young man. Really a great group of people to deal with. We talked with Cathy Haskins, very nice young lady. We talked about used cars, new cars, trucks, vans, I am going to have to replace another vehicle before too long. Every visit we have made there has always been very pleasant. THANKS

GSgt2002

by from Kansas City MO Northland |

I had a very good experience when I purchase my vehicle over a year ago, I have only had my vehicle serviced at Jay Wolfe Toyota and the service is always great. I really love the shuttle service because it makes a long day productive when they drop off at work and pick you up. The facilities are top notched state of the art, with breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee. This is an awesome dealership.

Customer Feedback

by from Kansas City |

A follow-up call from the dealership (instead of from me) about the status of the car I was waiting for would have been more appropriate; otherwise, the salespersons were excellent. I love my new car! The waiting area is very clean and welcoming and the staff running the snack section is very customer friendly with excellent customer service.

Service Appointment

by from Kansas City, MO |

I had an appointment for 1:15p oil change/maintenance. I also, unexpectedly, had another engagement come up at 3:00p the same afternoon. I took my Prius in and was going to reschedule but the service technician, John, said, "You've come all the way here, I'm sure we can get it all done within an hour." I said to go ahead and had my car back in 45 minutes. More than enough time to get downtown, find parking and make my appointment without rushing. Actually wouldn't mind spending more time in the service lounge...it's really nice! Highly recommend.