Midway Ford Truck Center

7601 NE 38th St, Kansas City, MO 64161

New 877-269-1126
Used 888-416-2163
Service 877-342-0096

"Our primary business purpose is to serve our customers so well that they remain loyal to Midway"

f150 FORD

by from Kansas City, MO |

Salesman was knowledge of product. I appreciated the "no push" sales. I never want to work with a sales person who calls and calls to convince me to buy.

Amazing Service, Hands down

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

I purchased a 2014 f150 from Bob Allen Ford. The experience I had at this dealership was amazing. The process was easy and fast.The customer service was great and also it was plenty of options to choose from. Salesman who assist me name is Jerome Tolliver. He showed me every pickup truck and their feature. He was very professional and polite. I had bad experience with other ford dealerships and wished I went to Bob Allen Ford first. I would definitely recommend this place, hands down. Great deals there also!! Will return for services on my new truck. Thanks Bob Allen Ford!

Dealership review

by from Iron River Wi |

They called back, answered all my questions, very friendly, excellent job.

Awesome Service Department

by from St. Louis, MO |

My wife and I were traveling to Utah on a camping trip and our F-150 had a check engine light come on. We looked up service centers on our phone and found Midway Truck center and called to see if they could work us in. Tony took care of us and we were back on the road in a couple of hours. They had a nice waiting room with TV's and free wireless internet which made it a little nicer to wait on our truck.