Gary Crossley Ford

New 866-632-8076
Used 866-690-9671
Service 888-557-4282

Experience the Crossley Difference

Very happy with the experience!

by from kansas city, missouri |

This dealership is not like any other dealership I've been to. That is a GREAT thing. They take care of you, no pressure at all. This place is great. I cannot say enough good things about it!! Brad Christopher, and Da'Shann Austin are who I was assisted by, and there no way I can explain how fun they made this. Frankie, helped me sync my phone surprisingly. I thought it was too old to sync but she figured out a way and was SO helpful and friendly. Thanks so much to them for making this so easy and fun.

Please do not shop here.

by from kansas city, mo |

This dealer is not for a newbie, they will basically ruin your life. How? they will sell you car without disclosing what defects it has, example scratch, dint and anything else you have to know. Try getting any help after you sign a paper work, you wont get any. They will not answers your calls nore your messages they will ignore at all cost after you bought the car. it makes no sense to me. why sell a car with dints and scratch without telling the buyer (the weather freezing that day did not look carefully). Basically if you want honest dealership avoid at all cost. you will have the chance as craiglist because after you bought the car you are on own if it has multiple scrachs, dints or even motor problem.

Realy poor Sales department

by from Kansas City, Missiouri |

I bought a Ford Fusion hybred. The salesperson told me that the car would get close to 47 miles per gallon. To date after several calls and doing exactly what they told me to do to achieve the mpg the car a year later is only getting 37 mpg. Even though when I have called the district manager and general manager they seem to forget to call me when they said they would and basically have said there is nothing more that can nor will they they do for me. I feel I have been dropped by Ford and especially by the dealship Gary Crossley in Liberty, Missiouri.

SYNC Class is so helpful!

by from Knasas City, MO |

I attended a SYNC Class with Frankie Petty and it was great! She is so knowledgeable and patient. This is a great extra the dealership offers.

Sync Class

by from Kansas City, MO |

First time I have purchased a vehicle at this dealership but will not be the last. It was the best buying experience I have ever had when purchasing a vehicle and we all know what a hassle that can be, but I actually enjoyed my experience at Gary Crossley. I was so happy to that they had individually dedicated to the sync program and making sure you knew how to use your car and all the programs it has to offer you. I have attended one class so far and plan to attend more. The classes are very helpful and Franky is fabulous just like the rest of the crew.

Mickey Mouse

by from Kansas City, Mo. |

Run - do not walk from this dealership. The most inept people I have ever dealt with from the time we ordered the car till after delivery over 2 months later. Salesmen who change their mind after agreeing to accessories - finance people who rush you through not really knowing what they are talking about - and the owner/manger who blows off your complaints "after" the sale rather than be professional and do the right thing. Only reason we shopped and bought there was location. "BIG" mistake! Any Ford dealer but this one is my advice!!

Best Customer Service Service Department

by from Liberty, MO |

This is the best Ford Dealer in the Kansas City Metroplex for customer service in their service department. I had problems with my 2008 Focus SE, and Gary Crossley Ford took my car and fixed it. I could not have had a better experience. They were very courteous, and listened to my concerns. The mechanic, Tom, also called me for follow-up and was very nice. Any further concerns, don't hesitate to call him. Great Experience!! I recommend Gary Crossley Ford for all service on your Ford.

SYNC Classes

by from Liberty, Mo |

My husband and I have purchased 2 vehicles in the last year. Both times we were treated very well, which is why we keep coming back. We also enjoy the free Sync classes that were given by Frankie Petty. She did an excellent job teaching the class and knows how to answer any question that anyone had. She is a very nice person and always willing to help. We are looking forward to our next class with Frankie. After that class we will be "Advanced" and will be able to command our SYNC without it asking if we need "Help". Thanks Grossley Ford for the great service and for having such a good staff working for you. Thanks again, Frankie. Love our new Escape. Sincerely, Brenda and Bill L

We received Great Service

by from Liberty, Missouri 64068 |

I received excellent service from the sales person that helped me when I was looking at cars and then when I purchased the car. Also I received great help from Frankie Petty, she gave us instructions on the computer system that the car has. I attended Frankie's class for beginners and again she was excellent in explaining the computer features of our car, she also took time to go with us to our care and guided us "hands on" in practicing several features.

Great Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I have wanted a Ford Focus for about 3 years now and I found it at Gary Crossley Ford. Nick was our sales guy and he was easy going and fun and was able to answer any and all of our questions. Frankie, the Sync instructer was very helpful in getting the sync feature set up. Everyone that we spoke with, including Makayla the receptionist made us feel very comfortable. It was the best buy shopping and buying experience that I have had. I would definately recommend this dealy and especially Nick.

Friendly and fast

by from KC, MO |

I came in looking for a Focus and Jim S. helped me out greatly. I got a new car in my price range and got what I wanted. I met with Frankie, the one who does the sync, and I did not have a compatible phone. She helped me find one that would work with the sync system and I came back to learn. She hooked my phone up and got me really comfortable using the phone while driving- hands free!