Gary Crossley Ford

New 866-632-8076
Used 866-690-9671
Service 888-557-4282

Experience the Crossley Difference

Very happy with the experience!

by from kansas city, missouri |

This dealership is not like any other dealership I've been to. That is a GREAT thing. They take care of you, no pressure at all. This place is great. I cannot say enough good things about it!! Brad Christopher, and Da'Shann Austin are who I was assisted by, and there no way I can explain how fun they made this. Frankie, helped me sync my phone surprisingly. I thought it was too old to sync but she figured out a way and was SO helpful and friendly. Thanks so much to them for making this so easy and fun.

Unbelievable lack of customer service.

by from Liberty MO |

Five calls today to buy a new car, had to leave VM each time. Still.....no returned calls. I'm a cash buyer! Do not use this place...run as fast as you can to another dealer. I'm sure the service is the same.

Great Service

by from Liberty, MO |

I had a great experience with Gary Crossley Ford. I love my new Ford Escape!

Sync Class

by from Liberty, MO |

Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and friendly. Jerry Johann, our salesman, sat and talked with us at length about what our choices of cars were. He was able to find the perfect vehicle for us to purchase. Offering the free SYNC class was awesome! Frankie covered everything we needed to know. She even went the extra mile to sit in our car with us while we were practicing using the new system.

Nice place

by from Tonganoxie Kansas |

I really like how kid friendly and pet friendly they are. Tim helped us and he was a very nice gentleman.

2014 Escape. Awesome Sales and Customer Service!

by from KC, MO |

In April 2014 i bought a Ford Escape less then 24hrs later I had a flat tire. The service center and the sales people worked to find a new tire since the quick change was sold out. Once the tire was found the Sales dept made sure to take care of the replacement cost and came over to the service dept to make sure I was taken care of. Fedy Joe was awesome to work with.

Great Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Great Service quick turn around on minor repair. They kept their timelines exactly and did a great job getting everything done well and quickly.

Please do not shop here.

by from kansas city, mo |

This dealer is not for a newbie, they will basically ruin your life. How? they will sell you car without disclosing what defects it has, example scratch, dint and anything else you have to know. Try getting any help after you sign a paper work, you wont get any. They will not answers your calls nore your messages they will ignore at all cost after you bought the car. it makes no sense to me. why sell a car with dints and scratch without telling the buyer (the weather freezing that day did not look carefully). Basically if you want honest dealership avoid at all cost. you will have the chance as craiglist because after you bought the car you are on own if it has multiple scrachs, dints or even motor problem.

Realy poor Sales department

by from Kansas City, Missiouri |

I bought a Ford Fusion hybred. The salesperson told me that the car would get close to 47 miles per gallon. To date after several calls and doing exactly what they told me to do to achieve the mpg the car a year later is only getting 37 mpg. Even though when I have called the district manager and general manager they seem to forget to call me when they said they would and basically have said there is nothing more that can nor will they they do for me. I feel I have been dropped by Ford and especially by the dealship Gary Crossley in Liberty, Missiouri.

SYNC Class is so helpful!

by from Knasas City, MO |

I attended a SYNC Class with Frankie Petty and it was great! She is so knowledgeable and patient. This is a great extra the dealership offers.

Sync Class

by from Kansas City, MO |

First time I have purchased a vehicle at this dealership but will not be the last. It was the best buying experience I have ever had when purchasing a vehicle and we all know what a hassle that can be, but I actually enjoyed my experience at Gary Crossley. I was so happy to that they had individually dedicated to the sync program and making sure you knew how to use your car and all the programs it has to offer you. I have attended one class so far and plan to attend more. The classes are very helpful and Franky is fabulous just like the rest of the crew.