Bob Sight Ford

610 NW Blue Pkwy, Lees Summit, MO 64063

New 888-622-7154
Used 888-863-2336
Service 888-456-4156

There's a reason people keep coming back for more.

buying and repairing

by from lees summit mo. |

this is a friendly dealership the work is done correct the first time and it was a pleasure to by a new car there

February 6, 2013

We wouldn't be where we are today without customers like you! Thank you!!

Great buying experience

by from Kansas City |

Top to bottom, Bob Sight Ford was all about customer service. We bought a 2014 Ford F-150 Raptor and the entire buying experience went extremely well. In particular, we really appreciate the helpfulness and low pressure approach by the sales staff. We were able to see ( and drive) Explorers, standard F-150's, FX4's and finally the Raptor caught our intention. My wife and I off-road in our Jeep..... And simply could not resist the lure of this truck. Our sales rep insisted we take it home for the night. Over a 2 and 1/2 day period, we debated and looked at more vehicles, but the sales staff was so patient with us. Negotiations on trade in went as smooth as I have seen, finance was quick and easy..... And we drove out with an incredible truck. Having been a GM and Nissan guy, this was the first Ford purchase since 1973 ( a yellow Maverick) for me..... and I can now say I am back in the Ford family. If interested in a truck, you must look at the F150 and if you want a great buying experience, go to Bob Sight Ford in Lees Summit MO

Love the people at Bob Sight

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

I am on my second new car purchase from Bob Sight Ford! I love my Taurus Limited and the color (red) has had more compliments then I can count. I wish I got more gas mileage, but I choose my Taurus. I get around 25 mpg. The service department is always helpful and friendly as well as the front desk. (the lady with the yorkies) I enjoy everytime I go to Bob Sight Ford and I never have to wait very long. Coffee is always on.

My New Ford Taurus

by from Overland Park, Ks. |

This was only my second "new car". In the past my cars, our second cars, have been used. The buying experience was delightful with no pressure and I was comfortable with the entire process.

Low preasure, down to earth, genuine people.

by from Oak Grove, MO |

Everyone is different...personally I prefer low key no pressure sales people. I got just that with Tim Cain at Bob Sight. A real down to earth, patient and understanding sales person. Made it so much easier for us. And this of course is in comparison to the opposite experience we had at the same time while looking at another Ford dealer in the area. Plus of course, the bottom line. Best I found. !!! Compared to the other dealer, Bob Sight was straight forward... Here's the starting price, here's the discounts and rebates, here's what you will pay. I really felt good when I stepped on the lot, when I talked with Tim, when we finalized and I feel really good about taking it in to Bob Sight's respected service department.

Purchase experience**

by from Lees's Summit, MO |

Purchase experience was great. Worked with Lee Swanson for the second vehicle in a row.

The best place to buy your auto & have it serviced

by from Lee's Summit, MO. |

Quality Service, Respect for Customers, Good Value, Very Friendly. These are only a few of the things I have experienced at Bob Sight Ford in Lee's Summit. Thanks everyone!

Bait and Switch

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

Looking for a hard-to-find Focus Electric using Costco buy program. Contacted dealer who seemed willing to help. Dealer told me there would be some up-front cash required (10%) to get the car ordered. No problem. Drove 20 miles to the dealer with intention of doing the deal. After waiting a few minutes at the dealer I was told that I would have to put up 100% of the purchase price rather than the 10%. I got up and walked out, explaining that there was no way that would happen and that they should have called me to tell me they could not abide by the terms we'd discussed on the phone. No respect for my time or effort spent getting to the dealer. I am telling everyone I know to avoid these guys.

February 5, 2014

I am very sorry to hear about your experience at our store. I have talked with the salesmen and sales manager that were involved with your experience. We had a major internal communication error. I am truly sorry for this mistake and understand your frustration. I would like to offer you a free tank of gas for you time and effort to make it to our store. We truly care about every customers experience at our dealership. Please contact me personally. Zachary Sight General Manager 816-524-6550

Always courtious, timely and proficient.

by from Lees Summit, MO |

These guys are professionals and are always concerned wilth improving service and satisfying customers.

January 30, 2013

Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate customers like you. Thank you again for your business.

Mr. Jack Chapman

by from Lee's Summit, Missouri |

Bob Sight Ford Dealership is clean, warm, and friendly. The morning of the service on my Ranger pickup, I was met by a service writer as soon as I turned the key off sitting in the service bay. I instructed the service writer of my needs and quickly was signing the paperwork to have the work completed. I forgot to tell him about the need for new wiper blades and when i returned to the service area, was informed "no problem Mr. Chapman, we will take care of that". Now that is great customer service. The waiting area was clean, well organized and the coffee was awesome. (my personal opinion) The work was performed in a very timely manner and when the service writer came to get me in the waiting room, I didn't have to wonder where to check out, as he accompained me there. He also informed me of what service items would be needed in future service checks. Great peace of mind for me. I am a big believer in service checks and regular maintenance of your vehicle. If you take your vehicle to a reliable dealership, you can rest assured they will keep your vehicle running great and there will never be anyone trying to sell you a bill of goods. Thanks Bob Sight for a job well done. 2000 Ranger Pickup

January 30, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate you choosing Bob Sight Ford for your vehicle service. See you next time!

Great service

by from Independence, MO |

We always get excellent service at Bob Sights. Our vechile is fixed the first time when it is taken in to Bob Sights Service department.

January 30, 2013

Thank you so much for doing business with us!