Bob Sight Ford

610 NW Blue Pkwy, Lees Summit, MO 64063

New 888-622-7154
Used 888-863-2336
Service 888-456-4156

There's a reason people keep coming back for more.

buying and repairing

by from lees summit mo. |

this is a friendly dealership the work is done correct the first time and it was a pleasure to by a new car there

Bob Sight Ford responded to this review

February 6, 2013

We wouldn't be where we are today without customers like you! Thank you!!

Bob Sights Ford

by from Lees Summit, Mo |

We bought a 2014 Focus and Tim Biailey. The experience was wonderful. He listen to everything we said. Since then we have used your service department and have excellent care. Everything about Bob Sighi has been excellent. Thanks and keep up the good service.

Great Value, great service!

by from Climax Springs, MO |

Always get great service with quality products at Bob Sight Ford in Lee's Summit. I bought my truck there and have continued to remain loyal. Got 65,000 miles on my original tires and returned to Bob Sight for a new set of the same!

Trustworthy Service Dept.

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

I always receive prompt quality service from Bob Sight Ford. I have bought many new cars in my life and some dealerships are always finding "something wrong" with your car. At Bob Sight, the take care of what you came in for and never pressure or bully you! You can trust them and the work!

Local Dealership, Good to deal with

by from Lees Summit, MO |

The buying process was very easy and quick. They had our car ready to go and all warmed up when we were finished with the details of the purchase. Unfortunately right after I drove away in my brand new car my right rear tire went flat. Not a good start. Took it to a tire shop to get it fixed (tires are not covered under warranty). I told Cris about it a week later when I went in to pick up the final paperwork. He was shocked but what could he do? The car came down from Matt Ford and it must have picked up something on the way down. GRIPE: It bugs me that I bought the car (Gal) and everything comes to my husband (Guy). Like I"m not even part of the equasion. Ford and Bob Sight need to make sure who the real owner is before putting names on mail-outs, bills and internet stuff.

Great buying experience

by from Kansas City |

Top to bottom, Bob Sight Ford was all about customer service. We bought a 2014 Ford F-150 Raptor and the entire buying experience went extremely well. In particular, we really appreciate the helpfulness and low pressure approach by the sales staff. We were able to see ( and drive) Explorers, standard F-150's, FX4's and finally the Raptor caught our intention. My wife and I off-road in our Jeep..... And simply could not resist the lure of this truck. Our sales rep insisted we take it home for the night. Over a 2 and 1/2 day period, we debated and looked at more vehicles, but the sales staff was so patient with us. Negotiations on trade in went as smooth as I have seen, finance was quick and easy..... And we drove out with an incredible truck. Having been a GM and Nissan guy, this was the first Ford purchase since 1973 ( a yellow Maverick) for me..... and I can now say I am back in the Ford family. If interested in a truck, you must look at the F150 and if you want a great buying experience, go to Bob Sight Ford in Lees Summit MO

Love the people at Bob Sight

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

I am on my second new car purchase from Bob Sight Ford! I love my Taurus Limited and the color (red) has had more compliments then I can count. I wish I got more gas mileage, but I choose my Taurus. I get around 25 mpg. The service department is always helpful and friendly as well as the front desk. (the lady with the yorkies) I enjoy everytime I go to Bob Sight Ford and I never have to wait very long. Coffee is always on.

My New Ford Taurus

by from Overland Park, Ks. |

This was only my second "new car". In the past my cars, our second cars, have been used. The buying experience was delightful with no pressure and I was comfortable with the entire process.

Low preasure, down to earth, genuine people.

by from Oak Grove, MO |

Everyone is different...personally I prefer low key no pressure sales people. I got just that with Tim Cain at Bob Sight. A real down to earth, patient and understanding sales person. Made it so much easier for us. And this of course is in comparison to the opposite experience we had at the same time while looking at another Ford dealer in the area. Plus of course, the bottom line. Best I found. !!! Compared to the other dealer, Bob Sight was straight forward... Here's the starting price, here's the discounts and rebates, here's what you will pay. I really felt good when I stepped on the lot, when I talked with Tim, when we finalized and I feel really good about taking it in to Bob Sight's respected service department.

Purchase experience**

by from Lees's Summit, MO |

Purchase experience was great. Worked with Lee Swanson for the second vehicle in a row.

The best place to buy your auto & have it serviced

by from Lee's Summit, MO. |

Quality Service, Respect for Customers, Good Value, Very Friendly. These are only a few of the things I have experienced at Bob Sight Ford in Lee's Summit. Thanks everyone!