Cable Dahmer Chevrolet

1834 S. Noland Rd., Independence, MO 64055

New 877-238-3326
Used 877-356-5125
Service 866-487-0530

#1 Chevrolet Dealership in Kansas City on Dealerrater! Our customers' happiness is extremely important to us

Larry w Stallard

by from Parkville Mo |

When I first thought of buying a new truck,I went to another dealer,and was shocked at the way I was treated,my twin brother Garry then told me to go to Cable Dahmer,he said they will treat you right,and work with you like a professional,not someone that trys to high pressure you.All of the staff there was very helpful and friendlyI had two other salesmen helping me with getting to know my new truck,it was like a family working together,then at the end of the sale,they again explained to me that if I ever had any concerns or problems to contack them,and they would take care of it ,I left feeling that I have just met some good friends,and from now on I will certainly tell all of my friends and family about Cable Dahmer on Nolen Rd I will say GO THERE FIRST,and save yourself time and money,Garry was right in his advice,Thanks to all,Larry Stallard

March 25, 2013

Wow Larry, your praise for our customer service really does mean a lot to us. We're glad that you thought you were treated with the dignity and respect that we feel all of our customers deserve, and we're ecstatic that our staff made sure you knew everything about the truck you were going to buy. We hope you visit us again for all your automotive needs, and please visit us on our Facebook and Twitter pages! Sincerely, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234, mdahmer@cabledahmer.com.

Price Change on Car Pickup

by from Kansas City MO |

We just left the dealer without the car we agreed to purchase. We were going to buy a Chevy Volt and settled on a price Saturday. They had me sign a paper accepting the price. It was going to take a few hours to complete the deal so they offered to have it for us on Monday. Since we had our 10month old with us we decided it's best to come back. When we visited the Dealership to pickup our car on Monday they changed the price we agreed to. They said we had to pay another $1000 to do the 72 month financing promotion. We were shocked because at no time did we ever ask for anything but the 72 month promotion. They said they made a mistake and despite writing their price down and having me sign it I would have to pay $1000. There was no way I was going to accept that. We are in the process of getting a Volt from another Dealership. My recommendation is to stay away from any Dealer who makes you an offer price and has you sign to accept it only to raise it later when you try to pickup your car. Worst experience I have ever had with a car purchase.

Great service, friendly people

by from Independence, Missouri |

Cable Dahmer Chevrolet has always treated me as a valued customer. They always provide excellent service. I hope my car will last for 200, 000 miles, and maybe even more.

July 9, 2014

Diana, we appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Cable Dahmer Chevrolet, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Genuinely nice person....

by from Independence, MO |

Genuinely nice person... Clint wasn't the salesperson that sold us our cars, but he was the one that was available when I came back the next day to grab some of our things (we had a trade in that had been in the service bay that we couldn't get to in order to grab a few things) and to also go over the features of our cars. He was patient and even sat and joked with me in appropriate moments.....and you could tell they weren't forced. That is when you know you know you are getting the best service and taken care of; when nothing is forced. I felt I wasn't getting rushed and I was able to point to anything in the car and he was able to give me an answer. There wasn't ONE thing he didn't know. He was very knowledgable. He was everything I expected in a salesperson. I had a piece of tape that was sticking out of a crevice in my windshield and I didn't want to pull it because I wasn't sure if it was important or not. I asked him about it and he had me pull into service to get it checked out. Turned out it was nothing and he took care of it for me. While taking care of it, I saw a piece of tape sticking out under my back door, at least I thought it was a piece of tape. Turns out, it was a part of my door guard.......and I pulled it completely off. He caught me doing it when it was almost all of the way off. He ended up replacing it himself at no charge to me (said it was the first time he had ever done one) and he did an AWESOME job....what service! He went above and beyond! I would recommend Clint to anyone! :) He is a truly genuine person. :)

July 9, 2014

Megan, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear that Clint went above and beyond to provide you with such great customer service, and if you have any further automotive needs, please don't hesitate to come back and visit us. Warm regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Above and Beyond!

by from Independence, MO |

Above and Beyond! I went to pick up my title and get gas and spots cleaned off of the floor mat of my car. Nick was the one that was available to take me for the gas but was going to take me to detailing for the floor mat first. We drove around and offered me a free car was first, which I accepted.....who wouldn't? When we went to the detailing garage, there was no one there. Nick hopped out, went in through another door, opened the garage door and took care of me himself. He could have said that I needed to come back another day, but he didn't. He grabbed what he needed, a brush and cleaned it up. Put some paper mats down to protect the wet mats then came back out with some tire bright and even sprayed the tires to make them shine! He went above and beyond what he was required to do! He had excellent customer service the entire time. We were able to talk about movies, our children and even the shows we grew up watching (we are only a few years apart in age). He then took me to get gas in my car, gave me a firm handshake and well wishes and I was on my way. I can't say enough about his excellent service. I really thought I would have to come back when detailing was open. Cable Dahmer really does have some of the best people!

Highly Recomment

by from Independence, MO |

Highly Recommend I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. I DREAD and I mean DREAD going car shopping. I walked onto the lot and was greated after about a minute by Christina. She was very pleasant and down to earth. She wasn't the least bit pushy and I was able to relate to her. She never made us feel rushed and never got annoyed when we went back and forth with numbers. We went in to buy one vehicle and ended up buying two because of the deals we were able to make. One of our trade-in's happened to be in their service center, and we were unable to grab our stuff out of it. She went in and grabbed all of our stuff out of it, down to the last penny (literally). She will go the extra mile for you. Alex was great to. We had our 5 year old son with us. Alex didn't get annoyed when our son wanted to watch the old dot matrix printer to see how it worked or look over his shoulder because he was curious as to what he was doing. He was also very friendly and explained everything in very simple terms and worked with us to make sure everything was very affordable and met our needs. I would DEFINITELY recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

July 1, 2014

Megan, we thank you so much for this 5-star review about your shopping experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers, and I am pleased to hear that Christina and Alex have been very helpful and accommodating to you. Our goal is to provide quality customer care to everyone who visits our dealership, and I am glad to hear that they have shown you their commitment to this value. Thank you for doing business with us, and we hope to work with you again in the future for any of your future automotive needs. Happy driving! Sincerely, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Fantastic Vehicle, Great Price

by from Kansas City, MO |

After dealing with a dishonest person at a sister dealership, my salesperson was able to go get the truck I wanted that was supposedly sold. I am very satisfied with the process, but wish that car buying didnt have to be a tetherball match back and forth. Cable-Dahmer was able to accommodate me and get me what I wanted.

July 1, 2014

Andrew, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Its wonderful to know that you have had such an excellent experience working with Cable Dahmer Chevrolet, and we're so glad we were able to help you find the perfect truck for your needs. We look forward to working with you again very soon. Sincerely, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Excellent service, clean and comfy waiting area

by from Independence, MO |

Saul really looks out for me and does everything I ask for and more. The rental car is such a plus!

June 27, 2014

John, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Saul is great with people and focuses on what the customers needs are, and he will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any further questions about your vehicle. Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

oil change and tire rotation

by from Independence mo. |

just had the oil changed and tires rotated. waited just over 1 hour, much better than the last time when it took 4 hours but then again it was on a Saturday.

June 26, 2014

Jerry, thank you so much for your feedback. It is great to hear about your positive experience on your last visit with us, and if there's anything else that we can do to help you, please feel free to let us know. Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Purchased an Equinhox

by from Polo, MO |

Purchase of Equinox I purchased an Equinox this week and couldn't be happier. Not only is it an excellent vehicle, but the people I worked with were great. They were courteous and helpful and went out of their way to make the process quick and painless. We'll be purchasing our future Chevys from Cable Dahmer.

June 26, 2014

Farmer, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are glad that you are happy with your new purchase. At Cable Dahmer Chevrolet, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the vehicle-buying process as quick and painless as possible for all of our customers. We can't wait to see you again on your next purchase. Warm regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Great Dealership!

by from Independence, MO |

We've purchased 6 vehicles from Cable Dahmer in the past 19-20 years and we always come back. Very friendly, professional and they try to help you in any way possible.

June 26, 2014

John, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your loyalty to our dealership. If there's anything else that we can do to help you, please feel free to let us know. Best rRegards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.