Cable Dahmer Chevrolet

1834 S. Noland Rd., Independence, MO 64055

New 877-238-3326
Used 877-356-5125
Service 866-487-0530

#1 Chevrolet Dealership in Kansas City on Dealerrater! Our customers' happiness is extremely important to us

Larry w Stallard

by from Parkville Mo |

When I first thought of buying a new truck,I went to another dealer,and was shocked at the way I was treated,my twin brother Garry then told me to go to Cable Dahmer,he said they will treat you right,and work with you like a professional,not someone that trys to high pressure you.All of the staff there was very helpful and friendlyI had two other salesmen helping me with getting to know my new truck,it was like a family working together,then at the end of the sale,they again explained to me that if I ever had any concerns or problems to contack them,and they would take care of it ,I left feeling that I have just met some good friends,and from now on I will certainly tell all of my friends and family about Cable Dahmer on Nolen Rd I will say GO THERE FIRST,and save yourself time and money,Garry was right in his advice,Thanks to all,Larry Stallard

March 25, 2013

Wow Larry, your praise for our customer service really does mean a lot to us. We're glad that you thought you were treated with the dignity and respect that we feel all of our customers deserve, and we're ecstatic that our staff made sure you knew everything about the truck you were going to buy. We hope you visit us again for all your automotive needs, and please visit us on our Facebook and Twitter pages! Sincerely, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234, mdahmer@cabledahmer.com.

Great service - fast and friendly.

by from Independence, MO |

I called for an appointment before leaving home and was told to bring my vehicle in. I was greeted by a friendly service man, and the work was completed within an hour.

June 27, 2015

Jackie, thanks for the great review! Our team works hard to provide professional and efficient service, and I'm glad that your visit was exactly that way. Please keep us updated how we can serve you again in the future! Also, stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Awesome place, great service!

by from Independence, MO |

Cable-Dahmer is my number one pick when choosing to buy a vehicle. The buying process is always smooth, when I take my car in for general maintenance I am always happy and the facilities are nice. Joel is AWESOME, confront-able and a friendly salesman! He is great at explaining all options and is thorough from start to finish and beyond that! He continues to check in after purchase! I love that! I will definitely recommend Cable-Dahmer, and Joel especially, to friends and family!

June 29, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review, Calli! We love hearing such fantastic stories from our guests, and we're pleased that you have always had such great car-buying experiences with us. Joel is an asset to our team and he will be thrilled to hear your compliments as well. Feel free to give us a call or stop by again anytime. We're honored to have you as part of the Cable Dahmer Chevrolet family. Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Great service

by from Independence, Mo |

Travis was very helpful with getting my car fixed and getting me a loaner car until my car was finished.

June 24, 2015

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, Michelle! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear Travis took such great care of you and your vehicle. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Great salesmenship

by from Independence MO |

Very pleasant experience. Frank Burch was very well versed in the product he was selling, i.e., heavy duty trucks. He looked long and hard in the inventory to find me the right truck for the purpose that I need it for. Thanks to Frank your dealership made a sale.

June 23, 2015

Edwin, thank you for leaving us with this review, and for the compliments on behalf of Frank! We're so glad he took care of you, and helped you find the right truck for you! Congrats on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business and let us know if there's anything else that you need. Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Exceptional Services

by from Independence, Missouri |

I was pleasantly surprised. I had my car back when promised, they had even cleaned up the inside and look like it had been washed. That's never happened before any place else I've gone.

June 17, 2015

Thank you so much, Sharon, for the excellent rating review. We are happy to have been able to assist you and provided such excellent experience. If you need any further assistance with your vehicle, let us know. Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

great environment and people!

by from Lexington, MO |

I just bought a truck yesterday, and it was a great experience. Our sales woman Callie was awesome! She treated me with respect and kindness. She went the extra steps to find what I was looking for. Our financial officer Matt was great. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank You!

June 16, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Callie and Matt! It's wonderful to hear that they provided such an enjoyable car-buying experience. We're thrilled that you are happy with your purchase, and we look forward to working with you again! Congratulations on your new truck! Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Excellent Service

by from Inpendence, MO |

The experience was great as always. Cable Dahmer always go the extra mile to make sure the service is excellent. Thank-You!!!

June 10, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review, Alfreda! We love hearing such fantastic stories from our guests, and we're pleased that you have always had such great experiences with us. Feel free to give us a call or stop by again anytime. We're honored to have you as part of the Cable Dahmer Chevrolet family. Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Great Place for Service and Selection

by from Kansas CIty, Mo. |

People are extremely personable but know the cars and seem to really CARE that you are there. The realize customers are the reason for their business...not an interruption of their business.

June 2, 2015

Barbara, thanks for this great review! We make sure that our employees are courteous and personable, and I'm glad to hear you were able to perceive this during your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! Also, stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

great service

by from Independence MO |

Got there and was waited on fast and got my loaner fast and was out of there and went back got my vehicle back promptly everyone was nice and professional

June 2, 2015

Alan, thanks for the great review! Our team works hard to provide professional and efficient service, and I'm glad that your visit was exactly that way. Please keep us updated how we can serve you again in the future! Also, stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.

Overall Fantastic Experience!!!

by from Independence, MO |

Jeff Cox was my salesman. He was extremely professional as well as personable. He was truly interested in what I was looking for. He went above and beyond to satisfy my needs. I will never shop anywhere else, as well as will never have anyone else but Jeff help me. Anyone who mentions buying a car, I send them to him!! Fantastic employee and overall man!!!

June 2, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback, Wendy! We are glad to hear that Jeff was able to go above and beyond to satisfy your needs and find you the vehicle you were looking for. Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Cable Dahmer Chevrolet Family! Best regards, Marty Dahmer, (800)-966-9234.