Landmark Dodge RAM

1900 S. Noland Rd, Independence, MO 64055

New 888-231-0453 New 888-231-0453
Used 888-744-2963 Used 888-744-2963
Service 888-472-6543 Service 888-472-6543

"Home of Warehouse Pricing"

Wonderful Dealership!

by from Overland Park Ks |

We live in Kansas, but in order to find the car we wanted had to drive to Independence, Mo. Our salesman, Don, was courteous, personable, not pushy and was very informative on the vehicle we were buying. The price was very fair, so we did not have to negotiate. We could not have asked for a better salesman or smooth transaction! They are cleaning the car and also taking it to OUR mechanic to have it checked out for us! Then our mechanic will report to us. This is a great service that I have never heard of any other dealer doing for their customers. We will definitely recommend Landmark Dodge to others!

Great service

by from Independence, Mo |

Quick, friendly and courteous service. No overselling. Cookies in waiting room. Premises and restrooms were clean. Will continue to do business here.

Unhappy

by from Kansas City |

From not answering my communications on line to the paperwork not being completed as promised to the bathroom falling apart, it was a painful process.

Great service and clean waiting room plus cookies

by from Independence, Mo. |

The friendliness of the service rep. and the quick service I received. This review is taking more than a minute to complete.

September 27, 2015

Thank you for your outstanding rating of our service department, Clarissa. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle needs and look forward to doing so in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. It really matters to our dealership! Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

Great service..great truck!

by from Kearney MO |

Dennis W. in Independence was friendly, helpful and helped get us what we wanted and needed. We love Dodge vehicles so it's imperative for the buying process to be painless since it does take time.

Very disappointed with your service department

by from Grain Valley, MO |

Didn't fix truck. Didn't give senior discount you promised. Have to bring truck back again. Not anything that was promised. Very disappointed and will not have nice to say about Landmark Dodge and I know a lot of old people I will be talking to that drive and buy cars.

GREAT service!!!! Very clean!!!!

by from Independence Mo. |

Best service I have ever had!!!!! Salesperson ( Jimmy ) best ever!!!!. Did not pressure me in anyway!!!! Finance personal best ever!!! Very understanding ( even though I had made some mistakes ). I would for sure recommend Landmark to everyone!!!!! I got the car of my DREAMS!!!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!

August 12, 2015

Thank you for writing this great review! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us that you are a happy customer. We are glad Jimmy could help make the buying a little warmer. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

Landmark service department

by from Independence |

Wonderful job friendly fast service. My wife's car came back with everything done that was asked. Bart, Dākota, and Jeff made sure all was well. Thanks for a job well done!

August 11, 2015

Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for giving us helpful feedback. We're glad that Bart and the rest of the Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Independence service team were able to repair your car to your standards. Take care. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

tv and free cookies...

by from Independence, Missouri |

Employees respectful, professional, friendly and quick. No appointment for tuneup and oil change. Took me right in, told them what I needed, they offered other services (as they should) but when I declined the other services there was no hem hawing or pressure about getting it done. they did my write up on vehicle, told me the cost and went to it. The customer lounge had tv and free cookies ( how great is that?) and vending machines.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for the review, James. We appreciate your taking time to do this. We try to make adjustments to the daily schedule for those customers we need to walk in and out without a scheduled appointment. I am very happy we were able to accommodate your vehicle! Take care! Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

Got it done!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Upon checking in, I told the service person (Dakota Roberts) that I needed my Jeep back in 1 hour because of an appointment I had up north and he and the service department were able to make it happen for me! THANK YOU!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your great review, Theresa! We're glad that we were able to help you out and make it possible for you to still get to your other appointments. We'll be sure to pass your thanks on to our service staff. We look forward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734