Landmark Dodge RAM

1900 S. Noland Rd, Independence, MO 64055

New 888-231-0453
Used 888-744-2963
Service 888-472-6543

"Home of Warehouse Pricing"

Wonderful Dealership!

by from Overland Park Ks |

We live in Kansas, but in order to find the car we wanted had to drive to Independence, Mo. Our salesman, Don, was courteous, personable, not pushy and was very informative on the vehicle we were buying. The price was very fair, so we did not have to negotiate. We could not have asked for a better salesman or smooth transaction! They are cleaning the car and also taking it to OUR mechanic to have it checked out for us! Then our mechanic will report to us. This is a great service that I have never heard of any other dealer doing for their customers. We will definitely recommend Landmark Dodge to others!

tv and free cookies...

by from Independence, Missouri |

Employees respectful, professional, friendly and quick. No appointment for tuneup and oil change. Took me right in, told them what I needed, they offered other services (as they should) but when I declined the other services there was no hem hawing or pressure about getting it done. they did my write up on vehicle, told me the cost and went to it. The customer lounge had tv and free cookies ( how great is that?) and vending machines.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for the review, James. We appreciate your taking time to do this. We try to make adjustments to the daily schedule for those customers we need to walk in and out without a scheduled appointment. I am very happy we were able to accommodate your vehicle! Take care! Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

Got it done!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Upon checking in, I told the service person (Dakota Roberts) that I needed my Jeep back in 1 hour because of an appointment I had up north and he and the service department were able to make it happen for me! THANK YOU!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your great review, Theresa! We're glad that we were able to help you out and make it possible for you to still get to your other appointments. We'll be sure to pass your thanks on to our service staff. We look forward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

Janes Family Dodge Dart

by from Odessa MO |

We had a wonderful car buying experience at Landmark. I feel that they went above & beyond in customer service. A special thank you to Lane, Michael, Lowell, Steve, & Mike.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a remarkable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

Maintenance on my Town & Country

by from Independence, MO |

Courteous people in service and the cashiers. Felt like I was the most important person at that time. Stan and Dakota were super to work with.

June 8, 2015

We appreciate the time it took for you to write this review, Pamela. Our customers are our top priority and we value your business. It is great to know that Stan and Dakota were able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. We would love to work with you again in the future. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

good service , done right

by from independence , mo. |

this particular visit to get an oil change and tire rotation was good . all service was done correct , and timely . I was contacted by phone when the service was done and my vehicle was locked as it should have been when it was left outside . I would very much like to see more service like this in the future rather than the service i have been accustomed to in the past .

June 4, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, David. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Do not hesitate to inform us if you have any further automotive needs. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

great service

by from indepedence, missouri |

I went in to change my oil, at first I was prepare for the 2-3 hours wait time that I was use to every time I go in to change my oil. I was surprised after about 20 minutes my car was done. That was very awesome. That for the improvement.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Mamie. We are happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we will continue to provide great service. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

Professional

by from Independence, MO |

Was able to get right in. Everything that was going to be done was explained to me and a cost estimate was provided.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for your business and this review, Sandra. I am happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is anything automotive-related we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

best in the business

by from Independence missouri |

I saw an ad for landmark dodge on the tv so I decide to go down and look at what they had I was meet buy Jeremy Zook and right way he went to to work for me to find a truck in my price range and hit the nail on the head perfect truck for the perfect price and with a matter of hour Jeremy Zook and Michanel Lineal had secured a deal that was on point Landmark dodge will forever have my business 15/10 they went above and beyond to get me the truck I wanted!

March 21, 2015

Nathan, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star-rating. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

great atmosphere to purchase your next new vehicle

by from Lee's Summit, Mo. |

General Manager of new car sales and all sales associates were all willing to make my deal work and i was very appreciative!!

March 18, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review, Timothy! We're pleased to know our staff was able to make the deal work for you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for your automotive needs. Happy driving! Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

recall customer

by from independence, mo |

fast courteous and very professional, nice friendly so many adjectives I can not type them all, would buy a car from them in a heart beat

March 18, 2015

We sincerely appreciate this kind review, Larry. We're proud to know we were able to provide you with the top-notch service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734