Landmark Dodge RAM

1900 S. Noland Rd, Independence, MO 64055

New 888-231-0453
Used 888-744-2963
Service 888-472-6543

"Home of Warehouse Pricing"

Wonderful Dealership!

by from Overland Park Ks |

We live in Kansas, but in order to find the car we wanted had to drive to Independence, Mo. Our salesman, Don, was courteous, personable, not pushy and was very informative on the vehicle we were buying. The price was very fair, so we did not have to negotiate. We could not have asked for a better salesman or smooth transaction! They are cleaning the car and also taking it to OUR mechanic to have it checked out for us! Then our mechanic will report to us. This is a great service that I have never heard of any other dealer doing for their customers. We will definitely recommend Landmark Dodge to others!

Professional

by from Independence, MO |

Was able to get right in. Everything that was going to be done was explained to me and a cost estimate was provided.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for your business and this review, Sandra. I am happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is anything automotive-related we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

best in the business

by from Independence missouri |

I saw an ad for landmark dodge on the tv so I decide to go down and look at what they had I was meet buy Jeremy Zook and right way he went to to work for me to find a truck in my price range and hit the nail on the head perfect truck for the perfect price and with a matter of hour Jeremy Zook and Michanel Lineal had secured a deal that was on point Landmark dodge will forever have my business 15/10 they went above and beyond to get me the truck I wanted!

March 21, 2015

Nathan, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star-rating. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

great atmosphere to purchase your next new vehicle

by from Lee's Summit, Mo. |

General Manager of new car sales and all sales associates were all willing to make my deal work and i was very appreciative!!

March 18, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review, Timothy! We're pleased to know our staff was able to make the deal work for you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for your automotive needs. Happy driving! Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

recall customer

by from independence, mo |

fast courteous and very professional, nice friendly so many adjectives I can not type them all, would buy a car from them in a heart beat

March 18, 2015

We sincerely appreciate this kind review, Larry. We're proud to know we were able to provide you with the top-notch service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

Landmark Dodge's service department

by from Kansas City, MO |

Every time we have our car serviced there the service team is courteous and knowledgeable. We get treated with respect and are always given the amount of time it will take to correct the problem.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for this outstanding review, Sean! We appreciate your input, and we're glad to know you continue to have wonderful experiences with our service team. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher - 816 285 2734

Great service

by from Independence, MO |

I went in for an oil change late in the afternoon. They got me right in and I was out in less than an hour.

January 20, 2015

Diane, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests. Please keep us in mind for future needs! Sincerely, Doug Fletcher

Excellent Communications

by from Albert Lea, MN. |

Dennis W. contacted me several times to sell me a Challenger Hellcat, but lack of immediate availability put the sale on hold. None the less I am still considering them for a future purchase.

January 20, 2015

Chuck, your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future! Sincerely, Doug Fletcher

Integrity and great vehicles!

by from Independence, MO |

The team was honest, understood what I wanted and what my budget was and didn't try to talk me into more. The process was smooth, the sales folks courteous and I'm extremely pleased with my vehicle. I honestly can't think of a way I could've had a better experience. Maybe the Harley in the showroom as a throw in?

January 19, 2015

Jane, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Our team focuses on what the customers needs are. They will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. If you have any questions about your new purchase, please come back in to visit! Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with local events and special promotions. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher

Excellent Customer Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

My salesman Rueben was extrememly helpful. He was not pressuring and I felt very comfortable working with him. He was very instrumental in me leaving that night with my new Jeep. I have already recommended people who are thinking about a new car go see him.

December 4, 2014

Andrew, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and pressure free. We are very happy to hear that Rueben could be so helpful during your visit with us. I hope you enjoy your new Jeep! If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher

Great buying experiance

by from Central Iowa |

In my search to purchase a new Durango, I contacted dealers in 5 Mid-Western states via e-mail. Not only did Landmark end up having the best price, but the whole car buying experience was fast, easy, and stress free. Dennis did an excellent job of communicating with me and assuring the Durango and paperwork was exactly what I was expecting at our arranged pick up time. It was well worth driving 4 hours from Central Iowa to buy from Landmark. I wish I had known about Landmark when I bought my Dodge Ram and Dodge Magnum.

December 3, 2014

Your marvelous review means a lot to us, Chris. Congratulations on your new Durango! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Dennis was able to meet your needs. At Landmark Dodge RAM, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as fast, easy, and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Doug Fletcher