2860 S Noland Rd, Independence, MO 64055

Used 877-305-4998
Service 866-979-3187

VERY RUDE DEALER

by from Hutch, Kansas |

This is the worst dealer I have dealt with. I called to make an offer to a guy called Jeff and he was extremely rude to be on the phone about the pricing. I really dont know if that is how he talks to all his customers but this won't get him very far. Will never do business with them.

Metro Ford responded to this review

April 17, 2014

I'm sorry you feel this way but unfortunately this is not what happened. We negotiated and agreed to a price with you and you later called back asking for a better price and we politely told you that we had no more room to negotiate. You kept asking and we continued to tell you that we could do no more and then you turned combative. We try our hardest to get every deal but unfortunately it doesn't work out that way. We wish you the best.

Ecstatic About The Escape

by from Blue Springs, Missouri |

I just bought a new Escape SE. It was the easiest buying process I ever experienced. The price, customer attention, and professionalism were the best yet. After test driving the Escape, we were done with all the paperwork and driving our new SUV home in less than two hours. I have been buying cars for 50 years, and have never been able to close a deal that fast.

Could Not Be More Happy!

by from Blue Springs, MO |

Without a doubt this is the best dealership I have ever been at. I was given a great deal with absolutely no pressure. The trade-in price was unbeatable. I don't know how they could make this deal but they did. I went to 2 other dealerships, and they didn't come close to the deal I got. I will definitely go back to Metro for all my future vehicles.

Better Late Than Never!

by from Blue Springs |

I can't say enough good things about this dealership and saleperson. They treated my wife and me with respect, listened to what we wanted/needed in a car, and delivered it with absolutely no hassle or needless and frustrating games. They have won my lifelong loyalty. Believe it or not, I actually look forward to buying my next vehicle from Metro Ford since it was the easiest car buying experience I have every been involved in and I have been buying cars for the last 47 years. Thank you Metro.

F-150 Buying Experience

by from Overland Park, KS |

My wife and I were looking for some very specific things in our "new to us" Ford F-150 pickup truck. Metro Ford had the vehicle and was the first and only truck we looked at. The price based on the features of the truck was fair as to what we'd seen for that type of truck. The buying process was low pressure and friendly as well as getting an above blue book trade-in on our car we were trading in. We'd gladly do business with Metro Ford again.

Picky Consumer

by from Kansas City, MO |

We had a great experience with Metro Ford! Hadn't actually purchased a used vehicle in a long time and was a little concerned about getting a fair deal but actually know we got a great deal after lots and lots of research. We were treated with respect and found it to be a rather quick process. We will definitely return here for future sales needs and will also service our vehicles here in the future.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Independence, Mo |

This was the best experience I have ever had buying a new car. I have dealt with a number of dealers in my lifetime and I can honestly say this was great. As a single woman I always get nervous when its time to buy a car, but Brent and Chris stayed with me from start to finish and explained every step of the process. I would highly recommend them and Metro Ford--especially if you get nervous like me.

by from Kansas City, MO |

We stopped in to look at purchasing a used vehicle and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable of their cars.