Molle Chevrolet

411 NW Mock Ave, Blue Springs, MO 64014

Used 816-874-8353

Good salesman, horrible manager!!

by from Lees's summit |

My husband and I were going purchase a Yukon from here. Had a 3rd party do the inspection and some repairs potentially costing $3k+ is what came back from it. The sales rep said his manager wanted to talk and he was SO unprofessional. As my husband and I are both in the corporate world, we couldn't believe this guy treated us this way when we were potential buyers, AND he said "we put all our cars through inspections and these did not come up as needed repairs." Of course he is going to say that, he's trying to sell the car, but didnt have to be rude or disrespectful. Like I said sales rep was great, management was AWFUL and made us question this deaker's honesty as a whole....

2015 Camaro

by from Kansas City, Mo |

We traded in our 2013 Camaro for a 2015 and the sales staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We were shown all the different options in the Camaro and chose the right one for us. The financing process was quick and painless which isn't easy sometimes when purchasing a car. This was an enjoyable experience overall and I recommend anyone looking for a car to go to Molle Chevrolet.

A positive experience

by from Lees Summit Mo |

Thanks to all the Blue Springs Molle Chevrolet support, sales and finance staff who helped us through the process of buying our new 6 cyl Equinox. It was our lucky day to find a rare vehicle at a dealership which gave us the best deal possible. We appreciate you going the extra mile for us.

Awesome..!!

by from Blue Springs, MO |

I have previously bought a few new cars at Molle Chevrolet before. Never had a problem in the past. This time was better than the past. First off (Alex Madewell-New Car Sales Manger) who we happen to have known for probably 25 years really really listened and took care of us. We were allowed to test drive 4-5 vehicles, take them home over night, etc. After the wife figured out which vehicle she wanted and color, the rest of the process went quickly and smoothly right down to when (Stan) helped go over all the whistles and bells in our New 2015 Equinox LT. I give this dealership a 5 Star rating!!!!!

Great car buying experience

by from Blue Springs, MO |

I have purchased many cars from Molle over the years and they continue to get better. This was the first time I have ordered a car, the experience was amazing. The team at Molle made us feel like we were Kings and the service department is great as well. the team at Molle will treat you great! The remodel is very nice and great delivery of the vehicles. I would never go anywhere else.

Great Ending to Scary Experience

by from Independence, Missouri |

I purchased my 2011 Chevy Malibu from Molle Chevrolet. On June 2, 2015, with less than 30,000 miles on the odometer, I was involved in a chain reaction accident that totaled my vehicle and sent me to the ER. My insurance company issued me a check a week later. I had recently received a booklet in the mail from Molle with a picture of a bright orange 2015 Chevy Trax on the cover. I'm 66 years old and my daughter had always worried about me in the Malibu because it sat very low to the ground. She insisted that I stay with Chevy because of the OnStar feature, but suggested that I buy a small SUV. I showed her the picture on the cover of the magazine and said "This is the car I want." She drove me out to Molle and we both immediately fell in love with the Trax. The entire sales team was extremely easy to work with and I am so excited with my new car. My 10-year-old granddaughter said "MiMi, you should have bought this car a long time ago!" I found it quite ironic that Molle had the exact car I wanted waiting for me on their lot . . . they say things happen for a reason!

TOP OF LINE HANDS DOWN BEST DEALERSHIP I'VE EVER

by from KANSAS CITY, MO |

I BOUGHT A NEW 2015 CHEVY EQUINOX - ALL OF THE MOLLE EMPLOYEES MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS THE ONLY CUSTOMER THEY HAD !!! MY ENTIRE CAR PURCHASE TOOK ABOUT AN HOUR - I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT A CAR AND BEEN SO HAPPY ABOUT THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE - THESE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST !!!

Molle Chevrolet

by from Osceola, In |

I purchased a 2015 C7 Corvette from them on the phone. I only have an Ipad an some things they needed I wasn't able to get. My salesman said not to worry he would get everything I needed for the purchase and he did. I really appreciate his help in the purchase of this vehicle. I have bought in my years 7 Corvettes and this being number 8 was the best Chevrolet dealer I have ever dealt with. They are very friendly an courteous. Also they delivered it to me in Indiana. Thank you Molle Chevrolet

New Car Purchase

by from Lees Summit, MO |

Our salesman Drew was very patient and thorough. On our second visit to make a decision Drew was away for family reasons and Mr. Lumpe filled in as if we had always been his customer. Everyone was polite and respectful. The first price Drew offered us was so good we did not need to discuss any further and we bought our new Equinox. He then took all the time we needed to explain how to operate all the goodies on the car. It was the best buying experience we have ever had and we would highly recommend them.

Molle Chevrolet responded to this review

April 4, 2015

William - CONGRATULATIONS on your new vehicle! I'm so glad to hear that Drew made your experience here at Molle Chevrolet the best you've ever had!

very satisfied

by from ODESSA MO |

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2006 BUICK FROM THEIR PRE OWNED LOT AND THE EXPEIRIENCE WAS ONE I HAD NEVER HAD AT A LOT MY SALESMAN ( MIKE ) WAS VERY PERSONABLE. I LOOKED AT THE CAR AND FILLED OUT CREDIT APP. REAL CLOSE TO END OF DAY. DIDNT WANT TO DRIVE TILL KNEW I COULD BUY. TOLD THEM WHERE I NEEDED MY PAYMENT, DOWN ETC. (NO TRADE). GOT CALL NEXT DAY MID- MORNING. SAID THEY COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN, TOLD THEM I WOULD STOP AFTER WORK AND LOOK SEE AND TEST DRIVE. HAD TO WAIT ON MY SON TO SHOW UP SO HE COULD DRIVE OTHER CAR HOME, HE SHOWED UP ABOUT 4:00. WE TEST DROVE BOUT HALF MILE AND VERY CLEAN NICE LETS DO THIS, WHEN I TALKED TO FINANCE DEPT. THEY HAD MY PAPERWORK SET TO GO W/ PAYMENT WITHIN 4 DOLLARS OF MY REQUEST. AND SPEEDY, WE PUT TEMP TAG ON AND OFF LOT BY 4:45. WOULD GO BACK FOR NEXT VEHICLE AT THE DROP OF A HAT. THANX FOR THE RIDE. LITERALLY THANK YOU.