Molle Chevrolet

Used 877-893-3788
Service 888-470-5187

New Car Purchase

by from Lees Summit, MO |

Our salesman Drew was very patient and thorough. On our second visit to make a decision Drew was away for family reasons and Mr. Lumpe filled in as if we had always been his customer. Everyone was polite and respectful. The first price Drew offered us was so good we did not need to discuss any further and we bought our new Equinox. He then took all the time we needed to explain how to operate all the goodies on the car. It was the best buying experience we have ever had and we would highly recommend them.

Molle Chevrolet responded to this review

April 4, 2015

William - CONGRATULATIONS on your new vehicle! I'm so glad to hear that Drew made your experience here at Molle Chevrolet the best you've ever had!

very satisfied

by from ODESSA MO |

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2006 BUICK FROM THEIR PRE OWNED LOT AND THE EXPEIRIENCE WAS ONE I HAD NEVER HAD AT A LOT MY SALESMAN ( MIKE ) WAS VERY PERSONABLE. I LOOKED AT THE CAR AND FILLED OUT CREDIT APP. REAL CLOSE TO END OF DAY. DIDNT WANT TO DRIVE TILL KNEW I COULD BUY. TOLD THEM WHERE I NEEDED MY PAYMENT, DOWN ETC. (NO TRADE). GOT CALL NEXT DAY MID- MORNING. SAID THEY COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN, TOLD THEM I WOULD STOP AFTER WORK AND LOOK SEE AND TEST DRIVE. HAD TO WAIT ON MY SON TO SHOW UP SO HE COULD DRIVE OTHER CAR HOME, HE SHOWED UP ABOUT 4:00. WE TEST DROVE BOUT HALF MILE AND VERY CLEAN NICE LETS DO THIS, WHEN I TALKED TO FINANCE DEPT. THEY HAD MY PAPERWORK SET TO GO W/ PAYMENT WITHIN 4 DOLLARS OF MY REQUEST. AND SPEEDY, WE PUT TEMP TAG ON AND OFF LOT BY 4:45. WOULD GO BACK FOR NEXT VEHICLE AT THE DROP OF A HAT. THANX FOR THE RIDE. LITERALLY THANK YOU.

Awesome Experience

by from Independence, MO |

From the moment I made the appointment with the sales representative to driving my new Spark off the lot was so easy and very relaxed. No one tried to force anything on me, everyone I met answered my questions honestly and directly. I had previously purchased other vehicles from this dealership and had the exact same experience. I am looking forward to the relationship to this dealership.

Amazing experience

by from Raymore, MO |

The level of service I experienced was second to none. The entire experience was amazing. This is the fourth new vehicle I have purchased, and honestly, I was dreading the negotiation process. I now have a totally different perspective on buying a car thanks to the team at Molle Chevrolet. They made the experience fun and stress free for myself and my kids. I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know and will not go to another dealer ever again!

Service Department

by from Pleasant Hill, MO |

I took my 2015 Chevy Equinox in for its very first service. I called and was able right away to get an appointment and time that met my needs while I'm working off hours and days. I pulled right in to the service aisle and was immediately greeted by 2 service people plus Nick the service manager. I told them why I was there and asked if they needed to see any paperwork, and they said no, they had everything they needed. We asked about places close by where we could walk to get some breakfast while the car was being serviced, and was told about 4 places within a block. We were offered a ride but chose to walk. We went for breakfast, but had to call to request them to pick us up, as my husband had just had some surgery the week before, and it was a little longer walk than he was ready for. In seconds (it seemed) there was a nice gentleman there to pick us up and return us to the dealership. Much to our surprise, the car service was completed. I really expected there to be some hidden charge we would have to pay for the service -- but it was 100% free. I really love my Equinox -- and the Molle service department! Thank you to all!!!!

Molle Chevrolet responded to this review

April 4, 2015

Hi Jackie, you are so welcome! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Satisfied Buyer

by from Kansas City, MO |

Drew was phenomenal - they were able to get me in and out in no time, were very knowledgeable of the vehicle I was purchasing, and extremely accommodating in general! Great people.

First time car buyer

by from Blue Springs, MO |

I went in on a Saturday to get my a trade in value on my car and also to look at pricing for the Chevy Cruze's. Mitch was the salesman who helped me and he was absolutely fantastic! He never once made me feel pressured to buy a car that day and he really made me feel as though he was helping me. We all know car salesmen work on commission, but I never once felt like I HAD to buy the car that day. At one point I even said I wanted to go home and think about it and he said that was totally fine. Of course, I couldnt turn down the deal I was getting and bought the car that day but Mitch really went above and beyond to help me. I would recommend all of my friends and family to see Mitch at Molle!

it's was OK

by from blue springs, mo |

Ive bought two cars from molle now and this last time did not ended happily for my family and i at all. I'm very disappointed. I had to take my 2013 Malibu into the shop cause it was leaking radiator fluid. hoping to just get a rental car and go home too sleep since i work nights i instead spent the entire day while they tried to make a deal for me to get the Chevy trax. They told me to take it home and come back the next morning. Very tired from no sleep and with my two babies i went to return the car and hopefully get a rental till my Malibu was ready. Instead i spent another day get coaxed into leasing the Chevy trax. The car is too small the hands free calling doesn't work i didn't get near enough for my Malibu and i just don't like the look of the vehicle period. I know I'm the one that gave in and got the car but i truly feel like i was pressured and was taken advantage of And now I'm stuck with a vehicle i hate and does not fit my families needs. I really like the guys at molle and reallyfelt i could trust them till now.

Always a great experience

by from Blue Springs, MO |

My family has been dealing with the Molle group for years and I never feel as though I am dealing with a dealership, I just feel like I am dealing with family. (You know, the ones you like to hang out with)

Great experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

Experience was great. Clay Miner was awesome. He was the perfect combination of not pushing us too hard for a decision, while making sure we knew that he wanted to sell us the car. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat. The process was a little slow, but that was somewhat expected.