Blue Springs Ford

3200 S. Outer Rd, Blue Springs, MO 64015

New 888-833-9416 New 888-833-9416
Used 877-841-4061 Used 877-841-4061
Service 888-238-0753 Service 888-238-0753

Kansas City's Invoice Price and Below Dealership!

Superb Customer Service

by from Blue Springs |

Word of mouth truly is the best form of advertising. My sister had just purchased her car from Chase at Blue Springs Ford and had such a pleasant experience, we decided, since we were in the market for a truck, we would check them out. Chase helped us find exactly what we were wanting, was so very helpful/knowledgeable and professional without being the "in your face pushy say anything to get a deal" kind of salesman we had previously encountered at other dealerships. After we had our truck a couple days, we encountered a couple minor issues. We contacted Chase and he immediately,.. after profusely apologizing even though it wasn't his fault,.. made sure they were addressed and corrected. Mike in the service department fixed the issues and did a great job and I might add, very quickly. Any vehicles we might need in the future will only be purchased from Blue Springs Ford and we highly recommend them as an honorable dealership.

September 10, 2015

Alexandria, Thank you for the great review, and recommendation! We are so glad that Chase was able to find you a great truck, and that Mike in Service was able to take good care of you. We appreciate your business. Thanks!

Scheduled maintenance

by from Blue Springs, MO |

My concerns were addressed as well as future potential problems. Courteous treatment by all members of the staff that I dealt with.

Awesome Service

by from Oak Grove, MO |

Sandy, who helped me, was great! She gave me options and didn't try to push any car onto me. Allowed me to decide without feeling pressure into one car.

Great dealership, Greater dealer

by from O.G., MO |

After visiting Blue Springs Ford today, Sandy helped me find the perfect car to fit my needs; price and everything. She was very professional and knowledgeable in what she was selling me. She gave me options and wasn't the "pushy" kind of car dealer. She gave me all the information I needed to make my own decision. She showed me the functions of the vehicle. Sandy gave me an experience that I won't ever forget.

April 29, 2016

Thank you, Leilani. We strive to make sure every customer has an excellent experience at Blue Springs Ford, and it sounds like Sandy made that happen! Enjoy the car, and please let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future.

2014 Escape 35K Service Appt.

by from Blue Springs MO |

Clean and quiet waiting area, comfortable seating with a TV, fast service, in and out in less than 60 minutes.

April 23, 2016

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Michael. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as prompt, friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. - the Blue Springs Ford team

Wonderful service very friendly and knowledgeable

by from Blue Springs Mo |

I felt very comfortable shopping at your dealership Larry was very helpful and never pushy like several that we have experienced in our search for a vehicle.

April 27, 2016

William, Thank you for choosing Blue Springs Ford. It's great to get your feedback, and hear that Larry made your experience an excellent one!

Great Service, friendly staff!

by from Kansas City, Missouri. |

The sales and service center men are very spectacular. They are great about taking care of issues that arise in a swift manner.

April 14, 2016

Thank you for your business, and the kind words. We truly appreciate it!

Quality Service, great customer service.

by from Blue Springs, Mo |

painless, called service in advance, spoke with JW, he knew the issue and when I dropped off the vehicle he took care of it and called when it was repaired and ready for pickup

April 20, 2016

Thank you, Gary! Glad to hear your experience with our Service department and JW was "painless". Thanks for sharing. We are certainly lucky to have him on our team at Blue Springs Ford!

oil chang

by from Blue Springs, Mo. |

J Williams was our service teck when we went in to get our oil changed notice where someone had scraped our front bumper,it didn't dent it ,it just left a little white paint. Mr. Williams rubbed it out and washed our car for us and we were very pleased with what he did.

April 16, 2016

Bruce, Thank you for choosing Blue Springs Ford. We are lucky to have JW on our team, he always delivers outstanding service to our customers. Thanks again!

1st time car buying experience

by from Bolivar, MO |

Our salesman Jake was very personable and easy to work with. He listened to what we had to say and was not intimidating. Very down to earth. Overall everyone we came in contact with was very pleasant. Will definitely do business here again.

April 14, 2016

Victoria, Thank you so much for choosing Blue Springs Ford to make your first car purchase. We know what a big decision this is, and appreciate the trust you put in us, and Jake. Congratulations! Enjoy the new car!