Blue Springs Ford

3200 S. Outer Rd, Blue Springs, MO 64015

New 888-833-9416
Used 877-841-4061
Service 888-238-0753

We are Kansas City's Exclusive Motor Trend Certified Dealer.

my second car from blue springs ford

by from agency mo |

This is my second vehile from Sandy. I keep comming back to this dealership because of Sandy and the service I get from Blue Springs Ford. See for yourself about Blue Springs Ford and Sandy.

March 28, 2014

Thank you for making Blue Springs Ford your dealer of choice. We appreciate you!

Best experience I have ever had buying a car.

by from Blue Springs, Mo. |

I have purchased many cars and just got my second Mustang from them. This last time has been the best buying experience I have ever had. The salesman Javier and the Sales Manager were OUTSTANDING. They went above and beyond what they were required to do. As long as they are there... I will never buy from another Ford dealership.

September 1, 2015

Lloyd, Thank you so much for making Blue Springs Ford your dealer of choice! Your loyalty to us is much appreciated! Glad to here you had another great experience here with us. Enjoy the Mustang!

Outstanding Service

by from Lees Summit, MO |

We recently had our 2011 Edge in because of problems it was having. We were met in the service bay by Mike Jenkins, greeted with a smile and a willingness to solve our problem. We feel that our issues were dealt with in an expeditious and thorough manner. We feel that Mike is a tremendous asset to Blue Springs Ford service department. It is nice to deal with someone who cares about the customer and their needs in a friendly and courteous manner.

August 28, 2015

Alan, Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent Service experience with us. We appreciate the trust you put in Blue Springs Ford to assist you with the Edge. We look forward to assisting you in any way we can in the future. Thanks again!

Great buying experience!

by from Carrollton, MO |

Great sales department! Will definitely go back when ready for another vehicle!

August 28, 2015

Curtis and Cassie, Thank you for choosing Blue Springs Ford!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Olathe, KS |

I worked with Sandy to purchase a 2015, while taking advantage of Ford's 0% for 72 month offer. She was great, and so was their finance guy Josh. The whole process was super easy, and I got the deal I was looking for!

August 27, 2015

Patrick, Thank you for sharing the great experience you had with us! We strive to make every experience a great one, and appreciate hearing from you.

Greatest truck buying experience ever!

by from Grain Valley |

I've always brought my fords to this dealership for service which is by far excellent. This is my first time buying a vehicle from this dealership. My saleswoman Sandy is the nicest, sweetest person to work with. So polite and down to earth. She was very honest and thorough. Thanks Sandyż

August 18, 2015

James, Thank you so much for your loyalty to Blue Springs Ford. It means so much to us that you put your trust in us to take care of your vehicles, and for allowing Sandy to assist you in your most recent purchase. Thank you!

Awesome place!

by from Overland Park, KS |

I bought my first ever dealership vehicle from Larry here, and he and the bank consultant made the process practically stress free. Larry listened to all my needs and applied himself appropriately. Definitely going to do business with them in the future.

August 7, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your vehicle! We appreciate the chance to earn your business, and look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs. Thank you!

Car Repair

by from Independence, MO |

Mark Eggers was super to deal with, he was courteous, provided the needed information, was professional. He listened to my problem, assured me it could be taken care of. I would rate him very high and ask for him again. Naomi Eads

August 6, 2015

Thank you for trusting Blue Springs Ford with your vehicle! We appreciate the faith you put in our Service Department.

Amazing Service

by from Buckner MO |

I brought my car into to have it inspected. 25 minutes later, the car was inspected, washed and the correct time set on my clock.

August 5, 2015

Lorelei, Thank you for visiting our Service Department and for the great review!

Poor service department

by from Blue Springs, MO |

Get everything in writing. Had set appointment and it "wasn't in the system" so I got charged for a rental when the original person I made the appointment with said they could provide one just as long as I filled out a review. $70 for 3 hours and less than 20 miles. Additionally, on numerous occasions I have been spoken down to and made to feel like an idiot by the service department. I know it has to be quick and you're trying to get everything done but you don't have to be rude. Will be taking my business elsewhere.

July 29, 2015

We are extremely sorry if we did not meet your expectations in our service department. If you would please give me a call I will do whatever I can to help resolve these concerns. We take pride in serving Blue Springs consumers for over 40 years now. Please give us a chance to earn your business back. Ryan Jenkins Service Manager (816) 229-4400 x367

Great Service!!!!!

by from Independence,MO |

Our sales consultant was Jared Lanpher. He was fantastic! Very knowledgable and personable the whole process was very easy will definitely be coming back for the next vehicle!

July 25, 2015

Alyssa, Thank you for your business and the great review! Glad to hear your experience went so well.