Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

15500 W 117th St, Olathe, KS 66062

New 866-362-6825
Used 888-479-7093
Service 888-242-5012

Used car purchase via internet

by from Auburn, Ca |

My wife and I recent;y purchased a used car from Olathe. It was a Lincoln they had taken in trade. We found the car using cars.com. The internet sales gal, Liz, described the car as being impeccable and after we received it we found she was absolutely right. The buying experience was great and handled several issues which came up due to the car being in Kansas City and we the buyers in California with aplomb. Olathe's price was fair and the car was as described. We love the vehicle and the deal.

Levi Holmes at Olathe Dodge

by from Olathe, Ks |

I had a gray buying experience at Olathe dodge. Sales rep Levi Holmes was low pressure and great to work with. l definitely would recommend their service to anyone.

2015 Ram 1500 Mark Saeidi

by from Olathe KS |

mark and jason was very friendly, a very pleasant experiance

Mark Saeidi and Mike Chapman

by from olathe ks. |

working the guys at olathe dodge was a great experience. friendly atmosphere, and they gave me a great deal

Best experiance

by from Kc Mo |

the best experiance i eveer had with my sales man Mark Saeidi and Rober Ortega... very friendly and easy to work with also Daniel States was great manager to work with...

MArk And Robert and KAllan

by from Olathe, KS |

From the sales team to the finance people, the process was seamless and convenient from beginning to end. Great people and dealership to work with - extremely pleased with my experience!

Wonderful!!

by from Tulsa, OK |

The entire experience was great! Professional and friendly associates, comfortable environment, and a complete relief to drive away in a car that was a wonderful price. I will never buy a car from anywhere else! They earned my trust and loyalty with their honesty and integrity. Also they give reminder calls for general maintenance, which is a huge help. The salesman even called to check on me twice just to make sure I was completely satisfied and happy, which I am! I highly recommend them to all my family and friends!

Great experience buying my first new car

by from Olathe, KS |

Working with Mike Gilbreath at this dealership was more than a pleasure. He listened to what I was interested in, took me for a test drive, then asked if I needed to leave or wanted to go in and talk numbers. I was a very careful buyer and didn't make a quick decision, but Mike was very patient with me. I never felt pushed around, so it was a great experience. Much better than what I was anticipating! I did not enjoy the Financing department - the cordial conversation turned into rude comments when I declined the extended warranty. I didn't mark off for this because the experience with the sales department was so positive. Daniel States, the sales manager, was also great to work with and gave me more than I bargained for. Will definitely be back!

Great experience!

by from Olathe, KS |

Nathan Haring was the best...he made it so easy! I requested info re: a 2014 Town & Country at 11:30 pm on a Thursday night via cars.com. I had a text from Nathan at 9:01am Friday and was in the dealership with keys in hand before lunch! Thank you so much for making our car buying experience a positive one!

Durango

by from Mission, Ks. |

My experience was wonderful and i owe it all to Adoria Richardson. She is an excellent addition to your sales team.

2013 Chryler T&C

by from Stilwell, KS |

We stopped into Olathe DCJ looking for a used minivan. Ended up buying a new one cheaper than other dealers wanted for a used one. We were very satisfied with the price and service. Find Sylvester Holmes on the sales floor and he will take great care of you!