Landmark Chrysler Jeep

1857 S Noland Rd, Independence, MO 64055

New 877-839-2259 New877-839-2259
Used 877-816-8812 Used877-816-8812
Service 888-238-9398 Service 888-238-9398

Never again will I set foot in their showroom.

by from Blue Springs, Missouri |

Took over 2 months to get all the paperwork in order to get my tags and pay sales tax on our new Cherokee. The last thing the finance guy said to us as we left was that he hoped to never see us again. I just finished removing their decal off the back of our Cherokee. I don't want to give them any FREE advertisement what so ever and will abide the advice of the finance guy and never return to their so called business. I will add that I don't allow profanity in my house and I don't like to hear the sales manager cuss out his employees in front of customers on the showroom floor.

Great Service

by from Independence, MO |

Great Service. Highly recommend this place. Shawn Debo was very nice and went through the paperwork thoroughly and was very helpful when it came to the purchase of my new vehicle.

listing used auto's that where never on the lot

by from kansas city |

I just called about a truck that was listed on cars.com for this dealership the salesman told me that the truck was never on the lot that it was a trade in and went straight to wholesale. so why in the world is this dealership listing vehicles for sale that they never intend to put on their lots they go straight wholesale auction waste of time

Great car-buying experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

My husband and I came here to buy a 2015 Jeep GC we saw online. We had done all of our research and showed up to buy with a trade-in. I never look forward to buying a new car and only do so every 10 years, so I was dreading coming in. But we ended up working with Bob Lackland and he was an AMAZING Salesman to work with! I even hate to use the word "Salesman" because that can sometimes come with a negative connotation. He was very honest and up front with us. He could easily read our queues and understood what we were in the market for so he did not push us in any direction we weren't headed towards. He made the experience very comfortable and we felt like we got an extremely fair deal for both the new Jeep and our trade-in! He also educated us on some of the details of their cars so that was helpful. Bob even went so far as to explain to us how to get better mileage out of our car on our own when we leave the lot! As with all car-buying experiences, you should do your research so when you come into any dealership you know what rates you should qualify for, what the price range is for your trade-in. If you do that and you're paired up with a great Salesman to work with, like Bob, then the experience is easy-peasy! I would definitely come back here again and work with him, and I would feel very comfortable referring him to others! Thank you, Bob and the rest of the team at Landmark for our awesome new SUV!

great experience

by from independence mo |

The people were great. Not only was our salesman Cliff fantastic but the owner Doug Fletcher and sales manager Chadd Vickers talked to us and they were very nice and helpful. The people at landmark jeep will work hard to get you into something that's a great deal and will work for your family.

great people great deals

by from independence mo |

We went a couple of places to check out cars and I didn't have a good experience at any of them until I came to Landmark. Cliff was extremely helpful as well as everyone we came in contact with there. They had great prices and will really work with you to find a good fit.

out dated

by from kc mo |

Bought used truck drove it home and found several things wrong, had to argue with salesperson took it back for "warranty" work pretty much said nothing was truck will barely stay on the road cause of steering problem. I will never buy from them again such a horrible experience would not suggest anyone buy from there and 3 week s later still have not seen title!

Time warp back to Slick Willies!

by from kc northland,mo |

I bought the truck only because it was what I wanted,at the price I wanted. That's where it begins and ends with this dealership. Customer service well that is pretty much non existant! The process was very long and painful and pretty much everything that myself and every potential customer despises,yet I read all these other reviews and they are virtually the same as mine and Landmark only defends the process because that is the way they have done buisness for a very long time,IT SHOWS! No reply to Cars.com request,forced to fill out credit app. even though had my own finacing in place,the list goes on and on and on! If you can't stand slick willies and go in with your knowledge sharpened,stay away.

Draconian sales process

by from Lees Summit, MO |

I didn't buy a car. The salesman was great but they still operate under the dark ages sales process. They do the back and forth, high pressure, sign here, even wanted earnest money as a show of commitment. Definitely high pressure. There is no way I will buy a car from that company.

THIS PLACE IS A JOKE

by from KC MO |

THIS PLACE IS A JOKE. THE USED CAR DEPARTMENT IS A WASTE OF TIME I WENT OUT TO TRY AND BUY A NEW CAR AND THE SALES MANAGER WOULD NOT WORK A DEAL WITHOUT ME GIVING A $20 DEPOSIT. I TOLD HIM I'M HERE TO BUY A CAR NOT PLAY GAMES. I ENDED UP WALKING OUT AND BUYING A CAR IN CASH LATER THAT DAY. READ THE REVIEWS STAY AWAY.