Heartland Chevrolet

501 N State Route 291, Liberty, MO 64068

New 888-307-0540
Used 877-259-2532
Service 888-480-2026

Heartland Cares About the Community!!

Heartland Chervolet

by from Holt, MO |

My experience was with Steve Winn at Heartland Chervolet, he was excellent with the buying experience. Knowledgeable and made sure I was getting what I wanted in the 2012 Equinox I was purchasing.

Great sales experience!

by from Blue Springs, MO |

I purchased a new 2013 Corvette from John at Heartland. I did have a trade-in and like any purchase involving a trade-in there was a negotiation process. I found John and the owner, Chris, to be very fair and low pressure during the negotiation process. They discounted the price of their vehicle and also gave me a good trade-in value for my car, so I felt a fair deal was accomplished. I left with the new car feeling like I was treated well.

Heartland Chevrolet responded to this review

November 20, 2013

Thanks very much we really appreciate your business

DO NOT GO THERE FOR REPAIR OR SERVICE WORK!!!!

by from Liberty, MO |

My family has purchased 2 vehicles (one new, one used) at Heartland Chevy in the past 2 years and thought it would be a good idea to have each vehicle serviced and maintained at the same location... Boy have we been wrong!!! Simple oil changes, tire rotations/replacements, and body work tasks have been complete nightmares! My most recent and VERY LAST experience was last week when I used Heartland for body work due to a recent wreck. Like other times we have been there, I am told one story, then a different story when it comes to picking up my car... You need to pay for this, insurance won't cover that... Blah blah blah.. And to top it all off, my $80 car detail I requested consisted of a carpet vacuuming and an emptying of my change in the cup holder..... That will be the last you see of us, Heartland.. We will be taking our business elsewhere.

We thought we made the right choice.

by from Kansas City, Missouri |

We were overall pretty satisfied with our purchase at Heartland Chevy. They seemed to do all They could to help us, and we feel like the relationship we established with them was a good one. But in only a few short months, we're beginning to wonder if we made the right choice in dealership. I've been in three times with the pre-owned car for losing tire pressure, I feel like not enough consideration was given to inspecting the car when it was sold to us. I remember specifically having the service guy come out and take a look at the front tires, and he said that they were fine (the back ones look like they were replaced at some time). Since we were waiting, I had him look up prices for tires (I figured they would need replaced in the next couple of years). But now that we've come in, paid to have the tire patched once, and it still hasn't fixed the problem, he recommends that the tires be replaced. That they are just "Old". The tires that we've put 4,000 miles on. Are tires really that unpredictable? This is the first car payment my wife and I have taken on as a married couple. We trusted that we were buying a somewhat low-mileage and inspected used car, from people who would have our best interests in mind, as well as their bottom line. But, now we're looking at throwing 650 dollars into the car, because the tires that were "fine", in actuality, aren't. It's seriously disheartening, especially with the holidays upon us. I can understand the somewhat "unknowns" that may come along with a pre-owned car purchase, but not something that is easy to spot in a normal inspection. I guess my recommendation is to have a used car that you might buy inspected by professionals other than the ones at Heartland Chevrolet, just to make sure that everything they should be getting with their newest investment will last longer than just a few short months after the purchase.

Overall Great Buying Experience

by from Liberty, MO |

Having purchased used cars mainly at small used car dealerships, we were impressed with our experience at Heartland Chevrolet. We would definitely go back to purchase another car in the future. The management is also very courteous, honest, and seems to sincerely care.

Great Place!

by from independence |

One of the few dealerships I've dealt with that I did not feel pressured in any way to purchase a vehicle. Bob Roberts was one of the best salesmen i have ever dealt with. The total buying experience was great and we will buy from there again in the future.

great place

by from kansas city, mo |

Overall great place. The sales people were very easy to speak with. The process was fast. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a car

Another great experience...

by from Liberty, MO |

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Heartland Chevrolet and continue to use them for oil changes and tire rotations due to the convenience and customer service. Joe Searcey in service knows how to take care of a customer. I readily refer people to Heartland knowing they will be taken care of.

great

by from liberty missouri |

Nothing but the best. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who want's to buy or even if you just need to have your vehicle serviced.

Heartland Chevrolet A+

by from Liberty,Mo |

My wife and I were pleased to find out that our salesman (Mike Conway) was now selling cars at Heartland Chevrolet. We had previously bought the car we were trading in from Galen Boyer Pontiac and Mike was our salesman there. He is always very helpful/knowledgable and never pressures you into anything. The total buying experience was great and we will buy from there again in the future.

Always Excellent!

by from Kansas city |

They are great to work with! My only dislike is their service closes at 6 pm? What about people who work? I would recommend their hours extend to 7 pm for those who work until 5 and have to commute. Otherwise, this dealership has been outstanding for the first year I have owned my Cruze.

Heartland Chevrolet responded to this review

July 3, 2012

Boots, thank you for the positive review...our service department is also open on Saturdays from 8:00am to 1:00pm, would that help with your schedule?