Heartland Chevrolet

501 N State Route 291, Liberty, MO 64068

New 888-307-0540
Used 877-259-2532
Service 888-480-2026

Heartland Cares About the Community!!

Great sales experience!

by from Blue Springs, MO |

I purchased a new 2013 Corvette from John at Heartland. I did have a trade-in and like any purchase involving a trade-in there was a negotiation process. I found John and the owner, Chris, to be very fair and low pressure during the negotiation process. They discounted the price of their vehicle and also gave me a good trade-in value for my car, so I felt a fair deal was accomplished. I left with the new car feeling like I was treated well.

Heartland Chevrolet responded to this review

November 19, 2013

Thanks very much we really appreciate your business

finance supervisor is an angery one

by from kansas city mo |

I went there looking for my first financed car and the dealer was nice enough but he wanted me to talk to the finance supervisor. Tim Trader was pretty upfront and said he would get me something but i didnt expect what was coming. After leaving he called me in the morning and gave me an offer that was rediculous so i politely said i couldnt do it. I guess they dont like to be turned down very much because Tim started yelling at me and told me that he can see why im in the perdicament im in and alot of other things. Towards the end of him verbally abusing me he asked "are you sure you're gonna turn down the 2013 s 200 for 30% APR with $1000 deposit by next week". All i said was yes and he laughed mantically and hung up. The man even tried to call me back after that and text me that i was still approved but i will NEVER have anything to do with Heartland Chevrolet after that.

6 hours for a brake job.

by from Liberty, MO |

I made an appointment for my son to get his car brakes fixed before returning to college. It took almost 6 hours just to replace pads and rotors and nobody seemed to care he was waiting that long. This dealership will NEVER see another dime from my family.

Heartland Chevrolet responded to this review

August 23, 2014

I am sorry for your experience, I have spoken with the Service Manager and he states that it normally takes about 3 hours for a front and rear brake service if we have everything in stock and in this case we had to get parts from our warehouse which took longer than usual. Again we apologize for the extra time it took and would gladly offer you a complementary oil change next time you visit.

DO NOT GO THERE FOR REPAIR OR SERVICE WORK!!!!

by from Liberty, MO |

My family has purchased 2 vehicles (one new, one used) at Heartland Chevy in the past 2 years and thought it would be a good idea to have each vehicle serviced and maintained at the same location... Boy have we been wrong!!! Simple oil changes, tire rotations/replacements, and body work tasks have been complete nightmares! My most recent and VERY LAST experience was last week when I used Heartland for body work due to a recent wreck. Like other times we have been there, I am told one story, then a different story when it comes to picking up my car... You need to pay for this, insurance won't cover that... Blah blah blah.. And to top it all off, my $80 car detail I requested consisted of a carpet vacuuming and an emptying of my change in the cup holder..... That will be the last you see of us, Heartland.. We will be taking our business elsewhere.

We thought we made the right choice.

by from Kansas City, Missouri |

We were overall pretty satisfied with our purchase at Heartland Chevy. They seemed to do all They could to help us, and we feel like the relationship we established with them was a good one. But in only a few short months, we're beginning to wonder if we made the right choice in dealership. I've been in three times with the pre-owned car for losing tire pressure, I feel like not enough consideration was given to inspecting the car when it was sold to us. I remember specifically having the service guy come out and take a look at the front tires, and he said that they were fine (the back ones look like they were replaced at some time). Since we were waiting, I had him look up prices for tires (I figured they would need replaced in the next couple of years). But now that we've come in, paid to have the tire patched once, and it still hasn't fixed the problem, he recommends that the tires be replaced. That they are just "Old". The tires that we've put 4,000 miles on. Are tires really that unpredictable? This is the first car payment my wife and I have taken on as a married couple. We trusted that we were buying a somewhat low-mileage and inspected used car, from people who would have our best interests in mind, as well as their bottom line. But, now we're looking at throwing 650 dollars into the car, because the tires that were "fine", in actuality, aren't. It's seriously disheartening, especially with the holidays upon us. I can understand the somewhat "unknowns" that may come along with a pre-owned car purchase, but not something that is easy to spot in a normal inspection. I guess my recommendation is to have a used car that you might buy inspected by professionals other than the ones at Heartland Chevrolet, just to make sure that everything they should be getting with their newest investment will last longer than just a few short months after the purchase.

Overall Great Buying Experience

by from Liberty, MO |

Having purchased used cars mainly at small used car dealerships, we were impressed with our experience at Heartland Chevrolet. We would definitely go back to purchase another car in the future. The management is also very courteous, honest, and seems to sincerely care.

Great Place!

by from independence |

One of the few dealerships I've dealt with that I did not feel pressured in any way to purchase a vehicle. Bob Roberts was one of the best salesmen i have ever dealt with. The total buying experience was great and we will buy from there again in the future.

great place

by from kansas city, mo |

Overall great place. The sales people were very easy to speak with. The process was fast. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a car

Another great experience...

by from Liberty, MO |

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Heartland Chevrolet and continue to use them for oil changes and tire rotations due to the convenience and customer service. Joe Searcey in service knows how to take care of a customer. I readily refer people to Heartland knowing they will be taken care of.

Heartland Chervolet

by from Holt, MO |

My experience was with Steve Winn at Heartland Chervolet, he was excellent with the buying experience. Knowledgeable and made sure I was getting what I wanted in the 2012 Equinox I was purchasing.

great

by from liberty missouri |

Nothing but the best. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who want's to buy or even if you just need to have your vehicle serviced.