Overland Park Jeep Dodge Chrysler RAM

New 888-473-5948 New 888-473-5948
Used 888-421-7571 Used 888-421-7571
Service 877-398-8278 Service 877-398-8278

Our Guarantee is your Satisfaction, since 1973

Back again...you bet..no place else

by from LEAWOOD KS |

Steve Schulte is my go to guy. I have purchased several units from Steve and he is always there for me giving me the guidance I need.

2016 Jeep Cherokee

by from Overland Park |

Very quick response after my online inquiry, was able to test drive the vehicle the same day. Gave me a lot of information about the capabilities of the vehicle. Paperwork was simple and quick! Had a lot of questions that Terry Mykins was able to answer for me right away!

Great Experinece

by from Overland Park, KS |

I walked into the dealership without an appointment or having done any research on their location. It was very close to home and I just wanted to check out the Cherokee, thinking I wouldn't be able to afford it. Clayton approached me immediately, answered my questions and took me straight out to the cars to take a look, offering to let me take a test drive. He was incredibly helpful in showing all the features of the Cherokee as well as explaining their current rebate deal that could get me a more upgraded version at a lower cost than the more basic one I had in mind. After our test drive, he took us back to his desk where he explained the pricing and showed me the website with all of their stock. He even then took me out to their lot so I could look at all the color options when I asked about them. I really enjoyed working with Clayton because he never made me feel pressured into buying, he was clearly confident in what he was offering and gave me everything I needed to make an informed decision. I ended up leaving to test drive a different brand of car and the next day came back asking if I could just sit in the Cherokee one last time. He kindly humored me and, again, I never felt pressured. I ended up buying the Cherokee a few minutes later and the process was incredibly smooth. Clayton went over all the details with me, the time with Roger going over finances was simple and quick, and then Clayton was able to have the car ready for me that afternoon (we were leaving town the next day) after having it cleaned and then went over everything I needed to know, including setting up my iPhone to connect to the car! I had a great experience and would highly recommend not only this dealership but Clayton Mark as well.

Awesome Sales team

by from Stilwell, KS |

I've purchased from Terry Mykins before, and he is always super knowledgeable about his Jeeps. It is refreshing to deal with a guy who knows his stuff ! I sort of feel like one of the family; it is a relaxed atmosphere with no pressure. I just traded in my 2005 Liberty for a 2015 Renegade, and couldn't be happier. I'll be back for sure when the time comes.

Jeep Cherokee Latitude

by from Butler, MO |

From the looking online and talking with Terry and Clayton, it was an easy and enjoyable experience. The next day was Terry's day off but he still worked with us and let Clayton takeover our deal. Clayton was extremely helpful with all our questions and went out of his way trying to get things done on the deal before even going to the dealer to finish the purchase!! Even though we were looking at three different vehicles with different options!! The financing process was simple and Dan was very nice to work with!!! After the sale Clayton was very thorough with teaching us everything there was to know about our new Jeep Latitude!!!! AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!! :) Thanks to everyone at Overland Park Jeep

Jeep Renegade

by from Overland Park KS |

Our experience with Overland Park Jeep was extremely pleasant thanks to Joe Hogland. Joe was very patient in helping us find the right car. He allowed us to go back and forth between the options we couldn't live without and the options we might want to have. Joe was very genuine in wanting to get us the vehicle we wanted with the price we wanted. After buying and leasing many vehicles over the years, this was by far the most comfortable experience we have had.

Good Dealer and Good Deal

by from Kansas City |

I purchased a Dodge challenger recently with this dealer. The transaction went really great. The deal was good and my experience with Dealership was good. They give us scope to negotiate and they will clearly put the price in front of us. I would recommend sales guy Joe Hoglund. He is a really good sales guy, at least I felt like he will not manipulate the buyer which most sales people do. I recommend this dealer!!! -Vishnu

Great service

by from Wichita, KS |

It's so nice to have a dealer do what they say, tell you what you actually need, and then deliver excellent service. I worked with Terry there and he was patient, knowledgeable, and professional. I did my research on the internet and found Terry mentioned by name as a straight shooter and trusted. I ordered a hellcat Challenger at MSRP unlike all the dealers nearest me who were 5K to 20K over MSRP. Terry kept me informed through each step of the process and was accurate with all the information he provided. I recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another car from them. And of course what can you say about the hellcat. It's awesome!

Professional transaction

by from Kansas City, MO |

Purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from this dealership in December. All dealings were handled in an above-board manner and they did everything possible to find the exact vehicle I wanted. The salesperson, Clayton Mark, was courteous throughout the process and in no way overbearing or bothersome as he checked in from time to time to gauge my level of interest. His follow-up after the purchase has been handled in the same business-like manner. Seems to be a very professional organization.

Informative and Quick Purchase

by from Kansas City |

In short: a quick, informative, no pressure buying experience. This was my first new car purchase; I knew exactly what I wanted and the price range I was dealing with. After contacting several local dealers via email on their respective websites only two got back to me in a timely fashion. One never followed up after initially speaking with me. The other was Terry Mykins with OP Jeep. He was very informative with all of my outstanding questions and after a few follow up questions of his own I was in his office to place my order. Terry kept me updated on every status the vehicle went through in the factory and in transit as well as quickly responding to every inquiry I came up with. On the delivery date Terry was very knowledgeable with the vehicle and ensured I was comfortable with all of the features before I was on my way. It was a truly quick, no hassle buying experience which was exactly what I was looking for.