Overland Park Jeep Dodge Chrysler RAM

Service 877-398-8278

Our Guarantee is your Satisfaction, since 1973

Costomer service

by from olathe ks |

Tried to contact through cars.com never got a replay. Not good !

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon purchase

by from Leawood, Kansas |

My purchase at O.P. Jeep was a very good experience with thanks to my exceptional sales representative, Terry Mykins. He went over and above to get the deal done and made sure everything went smoothly. The business manager, Roger Heath, did an exceptional job also. Thanks!!!

Buying a new Jeep

by from Prairie Village, KS |

We just bought our third Jeep from the Overland Park Jeep dealership and specifically from salesman, Steve Shulte. We have loved the cars and just as important, Steve and the admin team and people who service the car. We always have the sense that they are doing everything they can to ensure their customers are highly satisfied, and we are.

Great new car buying experience: 2015 Jeep GCL

by from Kansas City, MO |

I've been car shopping for over 6 months, looking for a replacement for my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I looked at similar style SUVs of various makes and models, finally choosing the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Next I looked at all the Kansas City (+) wide Jeep dealerships, comparing dealership reviews, pricing and responsiveness to my needs. A couple dealerships quickly came to the top of the list, with Overland Park Jeep being the best (in my view). I worked with Terry Mykins, as my salesperson, finding him to be straight up and easy to work through the vehicle selection and negotiations - thanks Terry! I also worked through the financial paperwork, extended warranty, and maintenance options with Joe Pippins (Business Manager). He too, listened to what I needed and easily helped me put it all together - thanks Joe! My vehicle was delivered as promised: clean, full of gas, and ready to move out! Great job to the whole Overland Park Jeep team! As I did with my last JGC, I plan on keeping this one 10 years, too! I'm now ready for the next adventure, snowfall, etc.

First class service with Terry at OP Jeep!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Terry Mykins went out of his way to make my Jeep purchase a great experience! I previously purchased a Compass through another dealer in 2007 and I didn't end up purchasing exactly what I wanted. When I sat down with Terry to explain what I was looking for, he was more than willing to go out of his way to get all of my needs and wants met for my Jeep. He is incredibly knowledgeable on all models of Jeeps and knew standard features and options in all of the models. He ended up ordering my Jeep from the factory with the specifications that I wanted. When my car first arrived from the factory, Terry sent me pictures of my Jeep, which was a nice gesture! I really appreciated that he took time out of his day to send them to me because he knew how excited I was to get my new Jeep! After my Jeep arrived, the dealership tinted the windows and installed the remote start, which were two things the factory was unable to do. Last night when I picked up the car, Terry went through the entire Jeep with me on all of the features and on how to use the touch screen radio. Overall, I would highly recommend Terry to anyone looking for a new Jeep or vehicle from OP Jeep/Dodge!

Pain Free

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

This was our first time buying a new car and we had been to several different dealerships over the last few days. This dealership was excellent in every aspect and I wouldn't be on here saying this if I wasn't truly happy with our purchase. Before finding this dealership we thought that buying a Chrysler 200 was just out of our price range and it was for every other dealership around. At this dealership the price on the car was advertised lower than any of the other dealerships around. I will definitely be back to this dealership because they don't start with an extremely high mark up and make your work for hours to get a low price.

Great place to buy a car!!!

by from Bonner Springs, KS |

Very good, Very caring Customer service. Did what they said in a timely manner. Listened to our needs and wants and price needed to close the deal. Excellent sales rep. Would send everyone to Darren Richards !!!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Kansas City, Kansas |

This is my second buying experience with Mr. Joe Hoglund and both times have been a great buying experience. He sets the standard for all auto sales. He carefully shows you all the items within a car and how they work and he does not pressure you. I highly recommend him to anyone who intends to buy a vehicle.

New Jeep

by from OP KS |

I recently bought a new jeep from Overland Park Jeep, Terry Mykins. He made it very easy and painless and I love the new Jeep.

A pleasurable and satisfying experience

by from Overland Park, KS |

I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee and am feeling great. Steve Schulte came highly recommended to me by a family member, and he lived up to his glowing reputation. Steve is a salesman, but in the best possible ways. I felt no pressure, my questions were answered thoroughly, and I sensed sincerity and honesty throughout the entire process. Steve recognizes that success comes from making customers feel good, not from nailing the sale. That's the reason he was recommended to me, and it's the reason I will recommend him to others.