Overland Park Jeep Dodge Chrysler RAM

Service 877-398-8278

Our Guarantee is your Satisfaction, since 1973

Excellent experience

by from Shawnee, KS |

Steve Schulte was an awesome help. He made this a very nice experience. He educated me about how to read the invoice, even when he thought I would not buy one of his cars. When I returned, mostly because of Steve, he helped me purchase a 2014 Dodge Challenger RT 100th Anniversary Edition. The car is beautiful, and so was the experience. Thanks, Steve

YES YES YES!

by from Stanley, KS |

Darren Richardson is the man! Wouldn't have gone anywhere else, will never go anywhere else. Thanks Darren!

Great dealership

by from Olathe, KS |

Working with Clayton Mark was one of the best automobile buying experiences I've had. Very low pressure sales approach. My wife and I were having a difficult time trying to decide what we wanted to purchase (VW or Chrysler) and Clayton was very patient and knowledgeable through the rather long and drawn out decision process. He spent a lot of time answering our questions and demonstrated a very hi degree on knowledge about the car we were interested in, answering every question we had. I would highly recommend both Clayton and Overland Park Chrysler, Really a premier dealership.

Great selection and professional

by from Topeka, KS |

I don't purchase a vehicle very often, but Overland Park Jeep and Clayton Mark made the experience very pleasant. I had researched on the internet and OP Jeep had two of the three vans I was looking for in the entire KC area. Their price was very competitive. Clayton's knowledge of the vehicle was exceptional. He briefly reviewed all of the features of the van, and then focused more on the things that he could tell I was interested in. He clarified and reviewed the differences between two models that I found confusing on the internet. He even came in on his day off to finalize the purchase. The business office was extremely quick and efficient. The entire buying experience was painless and very professional. I would highly recommend OP Jeep and Clayton Mark to everyone wanting to purchase a vehicle.

Great place to buy a car

by from Kansas City, MO |

We purchased a Durango in December of 2013 at OP Dodge and had such a good experience with Terry Mykins that whem my wife was readty purchase a new car this was our one and only stop. Againn the experience was professional, efficient and no nonsense. Will shop here again in the future.

2014 "New" Jeep Cherokee

by from Merriam, Kansas |

I'm nearly 50 years old and over those years have purchased more that the average number of cars, Clayton Mark is the ONLY car salesman I have ever delt with that I would Gladly recommend to a friend or family member. My experience was painless, overall quick and easy. My wife and I have owned the new Jeep about a week and could not be more pleased. Highly Recommend OP Jeep

Great Experience

by from Kansas City, KS |

I had a great experience with Overland Park Jeep. They worked with me every step of the way: from browsing through the available options to getting the right jeep delivered. Darren Richards specifically was very patient, often answering the same question more than once. More importantly, however, he never tried to push us into making any decisions. I appreciated his guided approach, and his expertise in his field. As a young adult (in my early 20s), I also appreciated his tendency to address me in a very respectful manner. My jeep arrived in great condition and Darren guided me through the capabilities of the Jeep, always stopping to answer any questions that I had. Overall, it was a great experience. I would recommend Overland Park Jeep to anyone.

Van purchase

by from Overland Park, KS |

Vehicle purchase I had originally planned on purchasing a new Dodge Grand Caravan. However, the night before my visit a pre-owned Chrysler Town & Country that was within my budget had caught my eye. I loved the fact that Terry did not pressure me to chose one over the other. I was really nervous that I would end up with some high pressure sale person. Terry was an absolute gentleman and working with him was a great experience. I'm really excited about my 2013 T&C. It is just perfect!. You can tell that OP Jeep takes pride in what they sell. This pre-owned T & C is spotless. so I feel like I'm driving a brand new vehicle. Terry also made arrangements for me to return the one way rental I had which saved me an additional headache. Thanks Terry!

Van purchase

by from Overland Park, KS |

internet shopping to purchase

by from Minneola, KS |

We began our internet search when a local dealer told us they could no longer order 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee's. That was when my husband found just what he was looking for at this Dealership on line. He looked at photos on line, called to speak to someone and he got put in touch with Clayton. They visited about our needs and wants, what we for a trade in, etc. They discussed particulars, very soon we put a deposit down on new Grand Cherokee. We decided to go ahead and drive up to Overland Park, arrived late, checked into a hotel. Got up the next morning; arrived at the Dealership about 8:45 and was driving away by noon. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and smiled. He was not fake or high pressure. I have to tell you, I know the process would not have taken as long had we gotten there when we were expected. Clayton was NOT expecting us until about 11 a.m. so,....it took longer than it would have, I am sure! We looked over the car, signed the paper work, got taken out in another vehicle with the same options for a test drive and lesson on how to run the touch screen and vehicle information center. Got in our new car and drove off with smiles on our faces and no regrets. We have already recommended OPJ to our kids Thanks so much Clayton for making this as easy as you did!! We appreciate that very much