Overland Park Jeep Dodge Chrysler RAM

New 888-473-5948
Used 888-421-7571
Service 877-398-8278

Our Guarantee is your Satisfaction, since 1973

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a Jeep for

by from Overland Park, KS |

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a Jeep from Overland Park Jeep and I would recommend them. Our salesperson, Steve Schulte was outstanding and I would recommend him to you. Jon

Honest service - great experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I came to Overland Park Jeep because of a friend's recommendation, as his family had bought multiple Jeeps through this dealership. They'd used the same dealer, Steve, for each purchase, and as my family considers customer service to be almost as important as the product you're purchasing, I instantly gravitated towards him. The kicker - I'm a 21 year old girl buying my first car ever. I came into this process with minimal knowledge of cars in general; just simply knew I loved the Jeep brand. I, also, came in with a fairly modest budget, and never once did Steve introduce me to a vehicle or package that would give me a bottom line I couldn't afford. Steve had me take test drives in multiple models on the lot, and explained the pros and cons of each vehicle, and broke down the importance of each. He encouraged me to continue to look elsewhere, and to try other makes and models, as this was my first car purchase. This was the only dealership (we visited probably 10 different ones, including other makes) that gave me the same respect as any veteran car-buyer; meaning they didn't try to up-sell me, or take advantage of my lack of experience. Not only that, but their Sales Manager, Joe, took the time to sit down and explain every warranty package to me and gave me honest statistics of how popular each option was with his customers, and an honest opinion of which he would've chosen had he been my age and buying his first new car all over again. If you're a first-time car buyer or a parent looking to help your child purchase their first vehicle and they're considering a Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler - SEND THEM HERE. If you're a veteran car buyer, you'll see the difference in customer service at OP compared to other dealers. They make this process feel easy and comfortable, and as I love my Jeep now, I'll definitely be coming back here for the next one.

Great car buying experience!

by from Kansas |

We had the best buying experience at Overland Park Jeep! The sales staff was friendly and helpful. We never felt pressured to buy or upgrade into anything we didn't want or need. Chris Jones helped us find the exact vehicle we wanted and provided friendly service that we had not seen at any other dealership.

Steve Schulte is AWESOME to work with!

by from Overland Park, KS |

Steve Schulte, Well, I made it through my first weekend with my new 2015 Jeep Cherokee and I?m VERY happy with the purchase! I wanted to talk the time to thank you for all of your help with the buying process. As a first time new car buyer, you made the process very easy. You gave a GREAT overview of the different trim levels available and demonstrated the features they come with as well as the implications with pricing. The decision to purchase was made when you helped decide between the premium speakers and the towing package ? I felt this was above and beyond when you moved the two jeeps next to each other so I could compare the sound in each. One of my biggest fears with buying a new car was the price negotiation portion and you made that process easy as well. I felt like I was in the driver?s seat and it was a huge stress relief on my end! I will definitely speak highly of my experience at Overland Park Jeep to anyone who asks. Enjoy your week! Very High Regards, Tom Bachmann

*Excellent* New Care Buying Experience!

by from Overland Park, KS |

This was my first new vehicle purchase and the team at Overland Park Jeep made the process very easy! I was given a thorough run-through of all of the trim levels, making it very easy to see the differences/values in each. I got a great price for my vehicle and would HIGHLY recommend this dealership. Ask for Steve Shulte!

Great service

by from Shawnee, KS |

I just purchased a new Jeep Cherokee and the process was so easy. I could not have asked for a better car buying experience. Everyone was very friendly. After test driving a Cherokee with Darren Richards, I knew I would be back to buy one from him. He is knowledgeable about the products and listens to your needs and wants.

Great customer service

by from Bellevue, NE |

First time I ever purchased from this dealer. Josh Cecil worked with me through the process until I felt confident on the price and the deal. The sales person Lucio Oquendo was also very helpful, especially considering I was coming from out of state. I appreciated the extra effort in making the deal happen.

Great Service

by from Olathe, KS |

This is my second time purchasing a vehicle from OP Jeep. I purchased my first one from Steve in 2005 and returned this year for new one. They gave me a fair price on the Jeep and on my trade-in. Steve remembered from almost 10 years ago. This dealership seems very customer service oriented. Facilities- They almost need a larger restroom for women as there is only one stall.

Great Experience

by from Shawnee, Kansas |

We had been at 3 dealerships before ending up at Overland Park Jeep Dodge Ram Chrysler. We wanted to purchase a Chrysler 200, but wasn't sure which one to buy. Lucky for us Darren greeted us the moment we stepped out of our Avenger just to say Hi and he was available to help if we had any questions. We explained what we were interested in and right away he knew what we wanted. My husband can be, well demanding, and Darren was so patient with both of us. Best experience we have ever had with a car purchase. Honestly, if it wasn't for Darren, we would have probably bought our new Chrysler 200 elsewhere. As my husband says, "Darren is a 5 star salesman". We had a great experience and love our new car!

I Love My Jeep!

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

I had a Jeep for 10 years till a friend borrowed it and totaled it in 2013. I cried. Tried two other new cars and just wasn't happy. Once a Jeep always a Jeep! So I set out to hunt for 'MY' Jeep. Other dealers had false adds that lead me there; then they tried to switch me into another one. When I arrived at Overland Park, Clayton listened and learned exactly what 'I' wanted and when he didn't have it on the lot, he special ordered it for me. He answered all my questions and patiently waited for me to research the options and make decisions on each one before ordering. About 3 weeks later he sent a text to let me know it was being painted, then another text to let me know it was on its way! He followed through and finally opened the door to 'MY JEEP' and invited me to climb in! He showed me everything I needed to see and even helped me program the radio. Finally, he took a picture of me with my new Jeep before I drove it away. But his customer service didn't stop there. He continues to respond to my questions and has made me feel like I can keep coming to Overland Park for all my Jeep needs. Thank you, Clayton! Maria C.