Shawnee Mission Ford

11501 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Shawnee Mission, KS 66203

New 877-648-4812
Used 877-805-1176
Service 888-839-0060

Find out how easy it is to buy a new car or truck at Shawnee Mission Ford!

New 2014 Expedition

by from Colorado |

We live in the Denver area but couldn't find what we were looking for locally so we searched and found the perfect SUV at Shawnee Mission Ford. We worked with Chris & Justin and they were great to work with. My husband flew into KC to pick up the car and drive it back to Colorado. Chris picked him up at the airport, bought him lunch and made sure he was on the road home in record time. Would definitely go back to SMFord in the future and highly recommend them. Ask for Chris, he'll do right by you.

Great used car buying experience for my 16 yr old

by from Shawnee, ks |

My daughter saved her money to buy a used car. She wanted something cool, I was concerned with safety and reliability. Tim Ramsey found a match that made us both fully satisfied. He found a low mileage Corolla with some minor hail damage. The car is in fantastic shape and of course, reliable and safe. The whole experience was pleasant, professional and easy. Tim even put a balloon on the car when she came to pick it up! When I need a new, used vehicle again I will definitely seek out Tim Ramsey and the Shawnee Mission Ford team!

July 28, 2014

Dear "Mom," Thank you for your kind words. Shawnee Mission Ford is fortunate to have great customers like you. Thanks for becoming part of our family. Tim does a great job for us, we are very proud of his association with our organization. Looks like you "got the best of us." Chris Johnston

Great deals and service!

by from Shawnee, KS |

We have purchased our past 3 cars from SMF. Both of our kids bought their first car there and our salesman, Tim Ramsey, was awesome. We told him what we were looking for and within a couple of weeks got a phone call to come look at a great vehicle. Tim listened to our wants and needs and delivered. Perfect price match, dependable vehicles and he went the extra mile to make sure all details were handled quickly. Need a used car and want a salesman who will listen to your wants and then deliver? Tim Ramsey is "the man". Plus Tim really knows cars, so he can tell you which years to avoid in a model and what the benefits of certain vehicles are.

July 28, 2014

Dear Chell, We appreciate your continuing patronage. Thank you for the kind words about Tim Ramsey and Shawnee Mission Ford! We want to continue to earn your business, so if I can help in any way, please contact me! Chris Johnston Internet Manager

Happy with Shawnee Mission Ford

by from Shawnee,ks |

For the last 10 years we have bought all of our cars at Shawnee Mission Ford from Tim Ramsey and have been very satisfied with his knowledge about cars and his professionalism. He always takes the extra time to make sure we are satisfied with our purchase, we will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. Thank you Tim Ramsey for the excellent buying experience.

July 28, 2014

Dear "Happy", Yay! You and customers like you are Shawnee Mission Ford's "family." We appreciate you and thank you for your kind words. Keep up the great work, Tim! Chris Johnston Internet Manager 913-248-2254

Must be the worst Dealership IN THE WORLD

by from Shawnee, KS |

I gave my vehicle to Shawnee Mission Ford for hail damage repair in April of 2014. Today 5/29/2014 was the third time I picked my car up from them. I've had to repeatedly return it to them since the initial hail damage repairs were done. The first time I received my car the inside ceiling was FILTHY! There was not one spot where there wasn't a dirty fingerprint. There was even an orange mark that looked like someone had been eating Cheetos or Doritos, and simply wiped their fingers on the ceiling cloth. I took it back and Shawnee Mission Ford had it cleaned. Then a couple of days after that I noticed that when I opened the tailgate the cover at the bottom of the main arm was dangling. I took it back to Shawnee Mission Ford and Tim Dykes took it into the shop, brought it back to me in about 10-15 minutes and said it was repaired. Well shame on me for not checking right then but I was on my lunch break and had to get back work. Needless to say that evening I opened the tailgate and the cover was still hanging off. This is the time I also noticed there were "3D" swirls in the "new" hood that they installed due to the hail damage. I took it back and was told they would order the part and do all the work at the same time. Before I had a chance to get these problems repaired I tried washing the rear window only to find the water rushing out of the ceiling on the inside of the car over the dashboard. I dropped my car of Tuesday 5/27/2014 for these problems to be taken care of. I called and left a message for Tim Dykes to make sure they cleaned the Blue stains from where the washer fluid had run to the middle of the ceiling cloth. Well I pick up my car today and not only are the stains still there, but the trim on both sides between the doors and the windshield has not been properly installed. I AM FINISHED!! I purchased this automobile from Shawnee Mission Ford against my better judgment and this is what happened. The Hail damaged has been repaired but they have literally ruined my car!

July 8, 2014

Dear Mark, While we have attained President's Club status for several years running due to exceptional customer service, I realized that this was not YOUR experience. We strive to provide top notch customer service to all our customers at Shawnee Mission Ford. With that in mind, would you please contact me directly at 913-248-2254? I'd like to resolve this to your satisfaction. Chris Johnston Internet Manager Shawnee Mission Ford

Bad used car experience

by from Shawnee, KS. |

"I wish I read these reviews before visiting the used car area and the warning about Tim. My wife and I had Tim wait on us. Yesterday we went back, and I started questioning Tim on SM Fords higher Admin costs than other Ford dealers and their prices seemed a little higher. Tim became very rude and angry, and when I mentioned to my wife that we should probably leave, he said "I think that would be a good idea". As we were leaving he stated he didn't know what I wanted of him that he put in so much time with us. Please, we paid three visits, test drove 4 cars by ourselves, and he thought we owed him to spend $20,000. I told him we liked this car but wondered why the same car with more options was cheaper at another Ford dealer. He then asked me why I was even there at SM Ford. I don't know if they are all like this, but avoid Tim at all costs

June 7, 2014

Dear "will never", Every preowned car or truck is a unique individual item. Another car may have had more miles on it or accidents in its vehicle history report. We're sorry you didn't feel comfortable but we are happy you purchased a car from us anyway! Please don't mark Shawnee Mission Ford off your list.

Bad Used car Experience

by from Shawnee, KS. |

I wish I read these reviews before visiting the used car area and the warning about Tim. My wife and I had Tim wait on us. Yesterday we went back, and I started questioning Tim on SM Fords higher Admin costs than other Ford dealers and their prices seemed a little higher. Tim became very rude and angry, and when I mentioned to my wife that we should probably leave, he said ?I think that would be a good idea?. As we were leaving he stated he didn?t know what I wanted of him that he put in so much time with us. Please, we paid three visits, test drove 4 cars by ourselves, and he thought we owed him to spend $20,000. I told him we liked this car but wondered why the same car with more options was cheaper at Zek Ford. He then asked me why I was even there at SM Ford. I don?t know if they are all like this, but avoid Tim at all costs.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!

by from Shawnee, Kansas |

Bought many many cars in my life time, and have never had more pleasant experience as i did with Tim Ramsey. Very polite , very courtious. Was honest from the start. Was a smooth transaction from start to finish and did a great job following up after the sale. Would highly reccommend him to friends and family. And will purchase my next vehicle from him also. And by the way i love my Ford Focus!!!!.

June 7, 2014

Dear Very, Thank you for your great review of Tim Ramsey and Shawnee Mission Ford! Thanks for becoming part of the Shawnee Mission Ford family!

Satisfied Customer!!

by from Olathe, KS |

We have bought 3 vehicles from Shawnee Mission Ford and have had nothing but outstanding experiences there!!! Everyone was friendly and accommodating! Rhianna was awesome to work with and answered all my questions! Even entertained our 3 year old while we were checking out cars! The car buying process couldn't have been any easier! I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends!! We will be back soon to get my mother in-law a new car!!

June 5, 2014

Thank you, S Family! Rhianna is a very valued member of our team, and we're glad you are part of the Shawnee Mission Ford family, too!

Super Sales Staff

by from Olathe KS |

We purchased two Escapes last year from Shawnee Mission Ford. Rhianna and David B were great to work with and were very helpful through the process. The service department has been great and was very accommodating putting air in my tires when the service light for it came on (I have a fear of putting too much air in tires and them exploding). I have referred several friends to them as well.