Shawnee Mission Ford

11501 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Shawnee Mission, KS 66203

New 877-648-4812
Used 877-805-1176
Service 888-839-0060

Find out how easy it is to buy a new car or truck at Shawnee Mission Ford!

Excellent buying experience

by from Columbia, MO |

My wife and I drove up to Shawnee Mission Ford from Columbia Missouri to look at a used car that we found on the Internet. We had already been to about seven or eight dealerships looking at used cars and had ran into four salesman that were very pushy and made our experience at some of the other dealerships unenjoyable. When we got to Shawnee Mission Ford Bea Wells greeted us and showed us the car that we had came to see. She answered all of our questions and was very helpful. she was not pushy at all and was by far our favorite salesperson that we had dealt with. Not only was she easy to talk to she also got us a very fair price and didn't put a bunch of sales pressure on us to make us feel uncomfortable. Thanks Bea for the great experience and a great car. We will be doing business with her next time we are looking for an automobile

Shawnee Mission Ford responded to this review

July 31, 2014

Dear Petree family, THANK YOU for becoming part of the Shawnee Mission Ford family. We appreciate your business ad especially your kind words. We are happy to help you and your family and friends now and in the future. Chris Johnston Internet Manager

Outstanding Support

by from Springfield, MO |

I worked with Shawnee Mission Ford when looking for a used vehicle... Although they did not have the specific vehicle I was looking for, they took the time to help me refine my search and determine exactly what I was looking for... They went above and beyond to help me in my car buying experience with the understanding that I may or may not buy a vehicle from them. Their willingness to help and educate me was instrumental in my car buying experience.. I will definitely contact them when i am look to buy my next vehicle.

A great buying experience.

by from Shawnee Mission, KS |

I went to the dealer expecting lots of pressure and was surprised to be treated very well. Mike was a good salesman and had no problem with me looking around for a used car. He was very patient with me and we ended up buying and driving away with a pre-owned car that day.

Great experience and great sales team

by from Burlingame, KS |

My experience at Shawnee Mission Ford was incredible. When I think of car dealerships I think of pushy salesmen trying to shove a vehicle down your throat; this dealership is not that way. I called Mike about a vehicle the day before I visited, and even though they had just received the truck, they made sure it was spotless and in perfect running condition when I got there. Great job Mike!

Bea Wells is the BEST!

by from Shawnee, KS |

After visiting many dealerships and working with several sales people, I can honestly say that Bea Wells at Shawnee Mission Ford is hands down the BEST! Bea is knowledgeable, friendly, easy to talk to, a hard worker, and stands behind her word! Her service after the sale was also exemplary! She is a real gem and a treasure for the dealership!

Best overall experience

by from Lenexa, Ks. 66219 |

My Sales Lady was Bea Wells, she is an incredible asset to this dealership. Very personable, honest and knows her Fords for sure. We didn't walk around the lot to look at vehicles we were driven around. When it came to to working the deal David Bierwirth did the numbers for us and was very fair in our dealings. Truly a great experience

Great experience

by from Lawrence,KS |

My experience with Bea was fantastic she new exactly what i was looking for it was the best experience that i had ever. She was very nice and helpful and i will be telling all of my friends and coworkers and the reason why i came is because my parents came and they loved it so they refereed me here and now i love it i would not go anywhere else.

Buying made easy

by from Shawnee, Ks. |

Tim Ramsey made our car buying experience very easy. I contacted Tim on Monday to look at the Suburban and it was available on Thursday to look over. On Friday we took it home to test out and on Saturday before noon we were driving home with our Suburban. Tim is great to deal with and he took care of us!

Great help and service by Tim Ramsey.

by from Leawood, KS |

We needed to find a great car for our daughter and had searched a number of dealers and online. We had a pretty good idea as to what would work for us and what it should cost based upon the visits and research. The challenge was finding everything we needed, and the color she wanted, all in one vehicle. When we met with Tim he did a great job asking the right questions, cutting to the chase and getting us connected with exactly what we needed. In fact, the car he actually directed us towards was the less expensive of the two that would fit for us. He met every need that he could when making sure the car was right for us even down to doing a last minute wipe down of some water spots he saw. We appreciated both the service and the fact everything moved forward as agreed and quickly. No pressure, good info exchange and no wasting of time. Nice.

Excellent Service

by from Kansas City, Ks |

I have bought all of my vehicles from them, and just recently bought a 2013 Ford F-150......could not be happier. Tim Ramsey could not have been any more professional. He was courteous, let me shop around with no pressure, and and gave me the best deal possible on my new truck. I will definitely be returning again, and would recommenced everybody ask for Tim.

Great Price, Outstanding Service

by from Kansas City |

I recently bought a Certified Fusion from Shawnee Mission Ford. This was my first time shopping there and I was treated like a rock star from the moment I stepped out of my car to look around. My salesperson, Tim Ramsey, began by asking me all the pertinent questions and showed me exactly what I needed to check out on the lot. He was so knowlegable about each car I looked at and he answered all my questions like a pro. I felt no pressure at all from him the entire time I was there. We mearly had a conversation about what I was looking for in a vehicle. Tim explained clearly my price options as they related to milege I was looking for and the year. It was like I was buying from a friend. The finance person explained everything clearly and was so helpful too. I know a few other people who have bought their vehicles from SMF and I know I will definitely be back for my next one.

Shawnee Mission Ford responded to this review

August 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope you will send friends and relatives, too, because the best kind of advertising is word of mouth. Shawnee Mission Ford is proud to have some of the most professional salespeople in the Kansas City area. Thanks for becoming part of our family!