Sheehan Buick GMC

2800 N Federal Hwy, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

New 877-740-1949 New877-740-1949
Used 888-867-3822 Used888-867-3822
Service 877-394-0110 Service 877-394-0110

68 YEARS STRONG !ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE!Sheehans Believin'!

super easy and polite,ethical and honest.

by from baird,texas |

i,m 71 years old,have been in the car business and i can say, salesman kelley shirley made this the most pleasent,fast, and stress free car deal of my life. the folks there were competant,knowegable,and had integrity. they did everything they said they would do and bent over backward to make this deal. you can bet my next car will come from there and they get my hightest recommendation A#1 all the way

Unbelievable customer service

by from Deerfield Beach, Fl |

Excellent customer service. Thank you to Rich, Jaime and Mark. This is the second car within a year that I have purchased from Sheehan and you have made this whole process easy and hassle free. Thank you for your professionalism and knowledge in your industry. Thank you for putting me in the car I wanted in a timely and concisely manner. Highly recommended!

jessica the best seler

by from miami fl |

Jessica gave me a five star service if any body was to purchase a new car Jessica is the best,

Battery replaced

by from Pompano Beach |

Don at the Service Dpmt was very helpful providing to my car with a new battery under warranty. Thank you Don for your help. Also, I would like to mention the great service I received from the Road Assitance. I called them and sent an agent to assist me with my problem.

SHEEHAN BUICK

by from Pompano Beach |

SHEEHAN has an extremely professional team. This is my second car I acquire at Sheehan and I must say this second time I had decided to acquire a Cadillac, but the comfort level with the sales team Greg Benedict and Clint Thomas and the past excellent service by Bosco Moscoso at Sheehan brought me back. The honesty, trustworthiness of the sales team, the caring of customer satisfaction by sales and service were important factors that I considered in my acquisition.

Excellent Customer service!!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Oil change, Sheehan sticker was pealing and two small parts fell from under the dash and when I lifted the lift gate. Service was very busy, but again Hector was the night and shinning armor. He is super welcoming, super friendly and just a please to work with. He is the reason I bought at Lighthouse Point verse WPB. I interviewed him before I bought my girl. Not that I hope she spends a lot of time in the shop but when she does I know that Hector has great care of her. Raffie and Carlos were also super helpful and another reason I bought here instead of WPB. Love the way the guys take care of me and Amelia.

overall the best

by from pompano beach fl |

i bought my car thru sheehan 3 days shy of 3 months old and i was in an accident .. mark and hector took car of me from the minute i called... i sent my geico agent to them and they did everything,.... Every experience i have had at sheehan with hector and now mark schenker has been non comparable to other customer service reps anywhere i have dealt with . glad i bought at sheehan

My Buick Verano

by from pompano beach fla |

I bought a pre owned buick verano and brought it here for service and everyone here was great from the service advisor to the mechanic and the facility was very clean tok me home an picked me up when it was done everything was very good and professional Phillip Moss

very plesant visit

by from north lauderdale |

I was there just to check the gmc acadia for future plans i was helped by claude eastwood very helpful and respectful. explained every feature about the car and incentives that would help to get the best deal!!! When im ready to buy very likely ill go see him.

Nothing but the best!

by from Lauderdhill, FL |

I have been doing business with Sheehan Buick GMC for many, many years and I am very happy that I found this dealer and will not change our relationship! Doing any business with Sheehan Buick GMC is always a very pleasant and professional experience this includes the service dept. They are always on my list of professional businesses that I recommend without hesitation!