Sheehan Buick GMC

2800 N. Federal Hwy, Pompano/Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

New 877-740-1949
Used 888-867-3822
Service 877-394-0110

67 YEARS STRONG !ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE!Sheehans Believin'!

super easy and polite,ethical and honest.

by from baird,texas |

i,m 71 years old,have been in the car business and i can say, salesman kelley shirley made this the most pleasent,fast, and stress free car deal of my life. the folks there were competant,knowegable,and had integrity. they did everything they said they would do and bent over backward to make this deal. you can bet my next car will come from there and they get my hightest recommendation A#1 all the way

Excellent Experience

by from Miramar, FL |

I started my day searching for a new car, a Buick. I never thought that Sheehan AutoPlex - Lighthouse Florida was the place where I would be buying it. My experience was rewarding because I found what I was looking for and the following individuals were professional, friendly, courteous and understood my budget and accommodated me. These individuals are Mr. T. Chapman, Mr. R. Reed and Mr. Dania, Thank you for your assistance. I am very happy with my new Buick 2014.

Tommy Chapman

by from POMPANO BEACH, FLORIDA |

Tommy Chapman was just the "Man on the Phone" ..The first person I spoke to when I called for help at the Sheehan Car lot in Lighthouse Point, Florida..he didn't have the info right away but said he would call me back and he did just that in less than 30 minutes.... Nice to deal with someone who will get you the answer you want, when you want. 5 Stars for Tommy...Thanks Again for all you help. Susan :)

Repair service

by from Okeechobee, Florida |

I purchased my 2007 Yukon from Sheenan. The entire staff were friendly and very professional and go the extra mile in making sure that my vehicle buying experience was 100 percent satisfactory. Just yesterday, eight years later, I returned to have some undercarriage work performed. I was greeted most kindly, with efficiency and professionalism. Top-notch !! My service work was completed and out the door within a few short hours. I am not quite ready to say good-bye to my 2007 yukon with over 110,000 miles on it. She's been an excellent vehicle and pulls my bass boat without any issues anywhere in the Country. Great job Sheenan team !! When I am ready to purchase another Yukon, I wouldn't even think to go to another dealership. You have the best prices and everyone is professional and pleasant to do business with. The Owner is present every-day at the dealership.

Excellent Experience

by from Pompano Beach Florida |

After weeks of searching for a vehicle for my business, I found a quality pre-owned vehicle at Sheehan's Autoplex. I was on the lot before they opened, Yet was immediately assisted by Dana, the Sales Director.. Once sales PROFESSIONAL, Paul DeMirza was introduced to me, I was on my way to owning a new vehicle. The experience was actually enjoyable. Fair, pleasant and best of all "Painless" Thanks gentlemen. Go see them!!!

Buying made easy and fun

by from BostonMA |

The dealership was professional,patient,courteous and fair in negotiating the purchase price of my new vehicle. I highly recommend them! Greg was my salesperson and he was great!

Nice Suuprise

by from Fort Lauderdale FL |

Eric was very helpful when I came to get my oil changed. Also when I asked him to honor a tire store coupon for a tire rotation, he offered me a comparable package price for the tire roatation and oil change. Also, I also found out when I picked up my car that it takes synthetic oil which they used. I actually paid less for this service that I would have if I had gone to the tire store. I reccomend Sheehan highly, and will look for Eric to help me next time I come for service.

Sheehan Buick GMC responded to this review

February 28, 2014

We would like to express our genuine thanks for taking the time to share your experience in the Sheehan Buick GMC service department. We strive to remain competitive in the marketplace and are confident that we do offer the best value when it comes to maintaining your vehicle.

Worst Experience in a long time!!!

by from Parkland, Fl |

I contacted your dealership for a quote to have 4 new tires put on and spoke with Brian in service. Based on my phone experience I expected to have a great experience. He said it would take 1 and a half to 2 hours. He said he had a coupon for buy 3 get 1 free. I asked what my cost was going to be out the door and was told $770 plus tax. I made an appointment to go later in the day. I arrive at 1:01. Upon checking in was then told it could cost $109.95 more for an alignment. Was a hefty sum to hear about after the fact. He said it is not required and so he did not tell me. Please, how many people want to spend $770 plus on new tires only to have them wear prematurely and have to replace. This is an investment at these prices. The least he should have done was tell me the price and say once you get here and I see how the tires have worn we may recommend an alignment for xyz cost. I don't no many people that would invest that kind of money into a car and not have it done correct. I just feel very mislead as I did have cheaper quotes elsewhere that included this. I have had almost all good experiences in the past and those that were a problem were rectified. Then he brought in the upsell sheet like they always do saying ok this could be fixed its wearing etc this was at 3:38. At this point I assumed it was done. I went up to the cashier to see about paying only to find out it was not done. Another service person was there and said oho no what your having done take at least 3 to 3 and half hours. Say the list again being there with 3 kids in the waiting room since one I was disappointed to hear again I was given false info. To say the least my experience has caused me to make the decision not to buy any new car there and if I go back it will only be to use up my points since I have almost enough for an oil change, After that I will not be returning. I know its all about eh do you want fries with that mentality. My car has always been serviced there they could have at least said depending on your tire wear you may want to have us do an alignment that will cost another $109.95. Then I would have driven there having all the facts and not just enough to make me happy so once I get there the extra item can be sprung on me and I will be stuck with it or have to leave and find another place. Unfortunately, my tired were to bad to drive on and was not safe to leave and go elsewhere or I would have.

Sheehan Buick GMC responded to this review

February 26, 2014

Ms. Rubino I was so glad we spoke within an hour of this review on February 17th, and we were able to complete resolve and fully satisfy you. As you may well know, this review will live here for awhile but I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. We look forward to your returning to the Dealership for your future automotive needs. Darrell Friedman Sheehan Buick GMC Service Director

A nice surprise to be treated so well!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

I always had my car serviced here and the service department is always nice and easy to deal with. We decided to purchase a new car and tried Sheehan, much to my surprise the new car sales was just as nice as their service department. They treated us with respect and were very polite every step of the way. It was a no hassle deal, which is a nice change.

Mr. & Mrs Kenneth F. Abbott

by from Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 |

i could hardly wait to write this letter to express my thousand percent (1,000%) complete satisfaction with our buying experience yesterday 10/8/2013 at your used car facility. The young salesman, JIMMY, was super in his approach to us and reminded me of myself when I first started selling autos way back in 1994. He is a true asset to your company. He'll go far! Not to pass over anyone, your used car manager, DANA, was a perfect gentleman and assisted in getting this sale accomplished quickly, effortlessly and with a very cordial attitude. My wife and I knew exactly what SHE wanted from your excellent service of using the internet and had picked out two (2), one at another dealer and the one purchased at your facility. Eva and I "COULD NOT" be anymore pleased with our purchasing experience at your dealership! Thank you all for a truly wonderful and fun time at your dealership. Sincerely, Ken & Eva Abbott Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Sheehan takes good care of their customers

by from Tamarac, FL |

I recently leased a 2013 Buick Verano and thought I had Roadside Assist + Road Hazard on the tires. Evidently I didn't, but Sheehan took care of my bad tire, and i was back on the road quickly. I recommend their service department for both GM cars and I even have my 2010 Toyota Tacoma serviced there.