Sheehan Buick GMC

2800 N Federal Hwy, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

New 877-740-1949
Used 888-867-3822
Service 877-394-0110

67 YEARS STRONG !ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE!Sheehans Believin'!

super easy and polite,ethical and honest.

by from baird,texas |

i,m 71 years old,have been in the car business and i can say, salesman kelley shirley made this the most pleasent,fast, and stress free car deal of my life. the folks there were competant,knowegable,and had integrity. they did everything they said they would do and bent over backward to make this deal. you can bet my next car will come from there and they get my hightest recommendation A#1 all the way

Kelly is the man!

by from Islamorada Florida |

I first saw the truck on line. On the same day I replied to 11 on line vehicles. I got 4 replies. 3 replies did not answer my single question all they did was invite me to visit the dealership. Only Kelly at Sheehan answered my question. However, he did more, he sent more pictures and more details. Kelly was so helpful and so professional that I drove over 100 miles, 2 hours, to look at this vehicle first. He was no nonsense. One round of negotiations and I got the deal I wanted. I am a very difficult and extremely tough client. Kelly was the reason I bought this truck. First time I have ever posted a car salemans card on my facebook page!

Great Experience, Again!

by from Jupiter, Florida |

I purchased a 2015 GMC Sierra Pick-up three weeks ago from Sheehan. I live in Jupiter, Florida and this is the second vehicle that I purchased from Sheehan GMC, both with the help of Kelly Shirley. Even though there are two other GMC dealerships close to my home and countless other companies between me and Sheehan, I didn't even think twice about making the drive down to Lighthouse Point to talk with Mr. Shirley. And true to form, he didn't disappoint me! I know, from due diligence, that I got the best price from Mr. Shirley. However, I think it is also important to add that Mr. Shirley is a true professional. He treats me with respect and more than just a customer. He is very knowledgeable of the products, is courteous - not pushy at all, and gives me his undivided attention in person or on the phone. Those traits are very important to me and why I like working with Mr. Shirley. I always tell family and friends, whenever the conversation reference purchasing a new vehicle comes up, that they should take the time to drive down to Lighthouse Point and see Mr. Shirley. I know they will not be disappointed.

Outstanding Service, & Personnel. Clean Facility

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

Brought in my 2015 GMC Yukon Denali {Love my Truck} for 1st service call. Warranty work. Oil change, Oil filter, Tire rotation, Fluid levels topped off. More ... Extremely happy with the service and personnel. Staff from Karla via telephone contact to Kristy at front desk. Service manager Bosco Moscoso to Mechanic Gene: All Outstanding. While there I conversed with Tom Sheehan: Owner and John Esche: Salesman whom vehicle was purchased ... Always a pleasure conversing with Tom & John. Keep Up the Great Work. I am a very satisfied customer and share that information with all my peeps. Thinking positive maybe one or more of my peeps will pay attention and check out the dealership for purchase of a vehicle via my referral as I did via a neighbors referral and I purchased two vehicles at the same time. My 2015 GMC Yukon Denali and my Wife's 2014 GMC Terrain. Yep: My wife is a very satisfied camper too with her Terrain. Respectfully, Frank Paul

Worst Customer Service

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

Great initial experience with salesman. Management's left hand doesn't seem to know what the right is doing. GSM seems to have no customer service skills whatsoever. Did not apply GM Employee discount (for which I qualify) to my deal at delivery as stated. When questioned, got defensive, wanted us to restructure the deal and sign new lease contracts. When I stated that this was very inconvenient (and misleading),GSM made no apology at all for inconvenience but, instead, was rude and condescending to me and continued to push and escalate the issue (after I asked him to stop twice) until I finally exploded and left with the issue unresolved (Great customer service, I think not!). When I asked how to contact the dealer principle he stated "I don't know. Also, failed to provide window sticker for vehicle (which is illegal if I am not mistaken). Looking into the window sticker issue with GM. Would rate "Zero Stars" if possible.

I'm Believin'

by from Pompano Beach |

I'm Believin'

by from Pompano Beach |

Here is your story: Since 1999 when I purchased my first vehicle from Sheehan, Hector Delucca has been my Service Representative. Over the years he has gained my trust in the Service that is given by his department; has always been courteous, warm and friendly; knowledgable in his information; prompt on his follow through; swift with communication, and that has led to my purchase of now three more new GMC vehicles from Sheehan. He is the main reason I have been and will continue to be, a loyal Sheehan customer. In 2007 we traded our first vehicle, a Pontiac Montana, for a pick up truck to tow a travel trailer. We loved both of these vehicles but decided to upgrade to a larger fifth wheel trailer so in March we traded our 2008 Sierra Denali 1500 pickup truck for a new 2500HD Denali pickup. Barry Macalusoto was our salesman and was a pleasure to work with. Like Hector, Barry was very professional, personable, and knowledgable. So last month we were again needing to purchase a vehicle and the Buick Encore caught my eye. I called Barry to help with the transaction and he had Gerard White assist. Both recent purchases were very easy transactions thanks to the diligent and professional service of these two young men! Thanks for providing such well trained and personable associates.

The excellence in service

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

I bought a GMC sierra Z60 and I have felt very happy with the quality presented by GMC vehicles. However to that I have to add the service, the customer post sale, courtesy vehicle, to this I can add waiting room, etc., is all spectacular, services in English and Spanish. Bosco shows a remarkable patience with the customer and offers a high quality as well as another teammate, Hector. Great guys!!! I call this excellence. Since we live in Florida near the tropics speak Spanish or other languages explosively adds to the background of the Sheehan GMC company and other companies.

Great buying experience!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

This was my first time at this dealership.We were greeted by Barry, who ended up working with us on getting our new Acadia. He was great! No pressure- very helpful and willing to show us as many cars as we wanted for color, options ,etc. There was no back and forth which at times can be exhausting and takes the pleasure out of buying a new car. I have leased cars for over 25 years and this experience was the best! The other refreshing part of this experience, was that we came in on a Saturday afternoon, signed some minor paperwork- I went back the next day when the car was cleaned and ready to be picked up. In the past, my experience has been that the dealer never wants you to leave the showroom without signing the lease and taking possession. I signed the lease the next day- it took less than 15 minutes. The finance manager was efficient, prepared and on the ball. This dealership and its staff are first class. Thank you for making this a great experience. Robert Hanna.

Best Dealership and Excellent Vehicle Service

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I will not take my vehicle anywhere else for service! This dealership is honest and reliable, and the service process is unmatched. Hector DeLucca has been my service advisor for over 20 years, and has always provided thorough explanations and details about necessary repairs. I've purchased several vehicles from Sheehan over the years, and Hector helps me keep my vehicles safe and worry-free. Kudos to this dealership and to Hector DeLucca.

Best auto purchase experience ever!

by from Delray Beach, FL |

While stationed in the Middle East in the Navy, our son asked his father and I to shop for and purchase a GMC truck for his upcoming return to the States. We panicked!! What do we know about trucks? Nothing!! Through a stroke of pure luck, we found a truck online at Sheehan Auto. We met our salesman, Kelly Shirley, and he took us through the process with professionalism, honesty, kindness, and a sense of humor. The sale was complicated by our son's overseas status and NH residency. Kelly was so thorough with all the paperwork, etc. He really went way above and beyond to help us and our son have a great experience. We could not have been happier. You would be absolutely crazy not to buy from this awesome salesman at this great dealership. Happy shopping!