Sheehan Buick GMC

2800 N Federal Hwy, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

New 877-740-1949
Used 888-867-3822
Service 877-394-0110

67 YEARS STRONG !ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE!Sheehans Believin'!

super easy and polite,ethical and honest.

by from baird,texas |

i,m 71 years old,have been in the car business and i can say, salesman kelley shirley made this the most pleasent,fast, and stress free car deal of my life. the folks there were competant,knowegable,and had integrity. they did everything they said they would do and bent over backward to make this deal. you can bet my next car will come from there and they get my hightest recommendation A#1 all the way

Great Service

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

2015 Yukon Denali. Warranty: Inside Handle loose. Passenger rear. Very happy with service. Hector: Service appointment manager. Excellent Nick: Mechanic. Excellent. {Installed Bolts for Handle: OK}. Kristy: Staff. Excellent. John Esche: Salesman. Excellent. Mr Tom Sheehan: A gentleman who always has a "Warm Welcome" {Excellent} I am very happy with my Denali and Sheehan Dealership. Keep Up the Outstanding Work. Respectfully, Frank Paul Cangemi

Comments on Sheehan Buick GMC

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

I have never been treated better than I have at Sheehan Buick GMC. One year after purchase my salesman Gregg Benedict still cares and is willing to help if I have questions or an issue. My service advisor Mark Aponalski could not be kinder or more efficient in getting my car serviced. Neither man has ever pushed me or over-sold me things I do not need. I've bought two cars from Sheehan and can see a third in my future.

Great service. Quick and easy transaction.

by from Palm Beach Gardens FL |

I found my sales rep Kelly Shirley on Ebay motors and he was honest, represented the vehicle exactly as is was, and made an awkward online transaction effortless. This dealership really won my business and I would definitely buy from them again. I'm an hour North in Palm Beach Gardens Fl and our local mega dealer (who shall remain nameless) just lost a customer. Give this dealership a shot they are the real deal. Thanks again Kelly for all your hard work.

Car buying at its VERY BEST!

by from Parkland, Florida |

If you're anything like me, car buying is on par with a root canal. Perhaps it is because as a single woman buying a car I've always felt taken advantage of at dealerships I've regrettably done business with or because too many dealerships perpetuate the stereotypes of car salesman by fostering a less than transparent sales culture. However all of that has changed since my wonderfully positive experience at Sheehan Buick GMC. This dealership is, without a doubt, the most friendly, professional, knowledgeable and helpful dealership I have ever dealt with. They could not do enough to help me get into the car I wanted with a payment I was absolutely comfortable with. My salesman, Mr. Kelly Shirley, never wasted a moment of my time showing me cars I didn't want or couldn't afford. He was attentive to my wishes and because of that he landed me in a car better than I thought possible. He worked alongside with Clint Thomas, the General Sales Manager to secure a deal for me without any back and forth games, always checking my comfort level with the various programs to be considered. Ultimately, I drove away with the most beautiful Buick Verano with bells and whistles I didn't even know existed and all within my budget! The most amazing part was how happy they were to deliver the great news about the deal they were able to secure for me. This was not an easy task because my credit was not the best. They made sure to look at every possible scenario so that I wouldn't be financially penalized with higher interest rates. To say they showed perseverance is a gross understatement. I've never felt such a comfort level at any dealership as I did at Sheehan. Everyone is friendly and many have been at Sheehan for many, many years (not very common in the auto industry) which speaks to the powers that be: great leaders=great employees=HAPPY customers! To Mr. Robeson and Mr. Sheehan, I can only say thank you for creating such a wonderful work environment for your employees which in turn creates a pleasant shopping environment for your customers. Kelly and Clint went over and above in every way and to think that on top of such great care I am now a proud owner of a Buick Verano: luxurious, comfortable and beautiful with a ride so smooth and quiet I can't quite believe its mine! I know you will thoroughly enjoy your experience at Sheehan from start to finish because they don't prescribe to smoke an mirrors car sales, they are simply open, honest and helpful and I believe that is the only way they know how to be! Can't ask for more than that! Go check out this OUTSTANDING dealership; you will be extremely surprised at how pleasant car shopping can be!

Excellent Experience

by from Miramar, FL |

I started my day searching for a new car, a Buick. I never thought that Sheehan AutoPlex - Lighthouse Florida was the place where I would be buying it. My experience was rewarding because I found what I was looking for and the following individuals were professional, friendly, courteous and understood my budget and accommodated me. These individuals are Mr. T. Chapman, Mr. R. Reed and Mr. Dania, Thank you for your assistance. I am very happy with my new Buick 2014.

Tommy Chapman

by from POMPANO BEACH, FLORIDA |

Tommy Chapman was just the "Man on the Phone" ..The first person I spoke to when I called for help at the Sheehan Car lot in Lighthouse Point, Florida..he didn't have the info right away but said he would call me back and he did just that in less than 30 minutes.... Nice to deal with someone who will get you the answer you want, when you want. 5 Stars for Tommy...Thanks Again for all you help. Susan :)

Repair service

by from Okeechobee, Florida |

I purchased my 2007 Yukon from Sheenan. The entire staff were friendly and very professional and go the extra mile in making sure that my vehicle buying experience was 100 percent satisfactory. Just yesterday, eight years later, I returned to have some undercarriage work performed. I was greeted most kindly, with efficiency and professionalism. Top-notch !! My service work was completed and out the door within a few short hours. I am not quite ready to say good-bye to my 2007 yukon with over 110,000 miles on it. She's been an excellent vehicle and pulls my bass boat without any issues anywhere in the Country. Great job Sheenan team !! When I am ready to purchase another Yukon, I wouldn't even think to go to another dealership. You have the best prices and everyone is professional and pleasant to do business with. The Owner is present every-day at the dealership.

Excellent Experience

by from Pompano Beach Florida |

After weeks of searching for a vehicle for my business, I found a quality pre-owned vehicle at Sheehan's Autoplex. I was on the lot before they opened, Yet was immediately assisted by Dana, the Sales Director.. Once sales PROFESSIONAL, Paul DeMirza was introduced to me, I was on my way to owning a new vehicle. The experience was actually enjoyable. Fair, pleasant and best of all "Painless" Thanks gentlemen. Go see them!!!

Buying made easy and fun

by from BostonMA |

The dealership was professional,patient,courteous and fair in negotiating the purchase price of my new vehicle. I highly recommend them! Greg was my salesperson and he was great!

Nice Suuprise

by from Fort Lauderdale FL |

Eric was very helpful when I came to get my oil changed. Also when I asked him to honor a tire store coupon for a tire rotation, he offered me a comparable package price for the tire roatation and oil change. Also, I also found out when I picked up my car that it takes synthetic oil which they used. I actually paid less for this service that I would have if I had gone to the tire store. I reccomend Sheehan highly, and will look for Eric to help me next time I come for service.

Sheehan Buick GMC responded to this review

February 28, 2014

We would like to express our genuine thanks for taking the time to share your experience in the Sheehan Buick GMC service department. We strive to remain competitive in the marketplace and are confident that we do offer the best value when it comes to maintaining your vehicle.