Willis Ford

15 N Dupont Blvd, Smyrna, DE 19977

New 888-471-5310
Used 888-669-9354
Service 888-563-5585

It's Cheaper in the Country!

Great Staff keep me coming back

by from Smyrna, De |

The staff are always polite, friendly and helpful. I enjoy taking my car to my local Ford dealer for service. Rick Catterton and Brittney Severson are an asset to the Willis Ford team, job well done Brittney and Rick, I will see you soon for my routine service. Thank you

May 27, 2015

Cindy, Thank you for taking a moment to review our Service Department. We are always happy to hear of a pleasant experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Absolutely Amazing Experience!

by from Smyrna, DE |

I had an absolutely amazing experience with my sales person Frank. I have purchased vehicles from other dealerships and I have never recieved such superior customer service as I did at Willis Ford with Frank, Nick and Rodney. Frank and the team at Willis Ford really went the extra mile to make my car buying experience as less stressfull as possible. I would highly recommend Frank for all car buying needs!

March 4, 2015

Wendy, Thank you for taking a moment to review our dealership and our staff. We always love to hear of the good experiences our customers have. Congratulations on the new car!!!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Middletown, DE |

WILLIS FORD was the only dealership I could get approved for with my bad credit!! It was a painless process, I didn't feel judged based on my credit. From my Sales Consultant Lisa, to Management to Finance it was an easy, friendly experience!! They really go the extra mile to help and make the car buying process less stressful. I have been to other dealerships before and once they see my credit score, they aren't so friendly and eager to help. This WAS NOT AT ALL the case with Willis Ford! They were GREAT and I will let everyone I know this is the place to go. Especially those of us with not the best credit, you actually get a chance to Rebuild it!!!

February 12, 2015

Marie, Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review for us. We always love to hear from our customers! I am so happy that we were able to help you get into a car. Congratulations!

Awesome service

by from Smyrna, De |

I worked with Salesmen named Arron Quay. He was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles in question as well as the packages and other options that they do come with. He was very friendly and he did everything he could do to put me in the vehicle that I wanted. Also as a bonus the price I wanted to pay was dead on! I could not be happier with how he worked with me and my budget to get the most car for my budget I had available. I'm telling you now if you need a vehicle from here talk to him!

January 20, 2015

Thank you for leaving such an awesome review for Aaron. We always love to hear from our customers! Thank you and Congratulations on your purchase!

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Dover, Delaware |

I worked with Steward/salesman and Rodney/Manager. These two gentlemen went well out of their way to g et my deal done. I spent 20 years in the military and have purchased cars in several states. I have never had such a pleasant buying experience. I would return to Willis Ford in a heartbeat.

December 9, 2014

Mr. Strouse, Thank you for taking a moment to review our dealership, Stewart and Rodney. We always love to hear positive feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Best Experience Ever Buying a Car!!!

by from Kenton, Delaware |

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. I could not have asked for more when it came to customer experience from the salesman Paul , to the wrap up of signing the paperwork in the office with Dan. The management is top notch. They worked a deal I can afford and I did not feel pressured! Everyone was pleasant and answered my questions, smiled and said "Hello" when I entered the building. If you want a new or used car this is the place I would suggest you check out. They would do you well as they have me!! I will definitely go back for another vehicle!!

November 14, 2014

Thank you AWells for reviewing our dealership. We always love to hear from our customers! Enjoy your new car!

Love them!

by from Smyrna, DE |

This is my second time buying a car from Willis Ford. I traded my Ford Focus in for a Ford C-Max hybrid. The car has so much technology in it, I was afraid to touch anything. But their Sales Consultant, Sarah Merriman, showed me how to work everything and invited me to come back if I need some more time learning the features. Everytime I go in there they make me feel like I am part of the family. Not only do I buy from Willis Ford, I service all my cars there too. I have recommend them to a few friends. They definitely have a customer for life.

November 14, 2014

Thank you Smyrna Ryan for taking a moment to review our dealership. We always love to hear from our customers! Enjoy your new C-Max!!!!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from Dover, DE |

I was recently in the market for a new car and didn't know where to start. I have bad credit and I didn't want to use a buy here pay here place. A friend recommended Willis Ford. I gave them a try. An hour later, I was driving home in my new Fusion! Love my car! I will recommend them to my friends and family. I will be back to see them again!

November 14, 2014

Thank you Fusion Lover for taking a moment to review our dealership. We always love to hear from our customers! Enjoy your new Fusion!

Poor, slow service

by from Plymouth, NH |

We're from NH. We were driving through Delaware when we got a flat tire at 6:00 PM. We were towed to Willis Ford where our car and keys were dropped off. The next morning, we called at 7:30 and were told they were very busy and they didn't know when they could get to our car. We called several times and explained our situation. Each time we were told the same time. At 10:30, I called again and was told our car was the next one in. At 11:00, they called us and told us we needed a new tire and that they had to order it. It would take 2 to 3 hours. Finally at 1:00, they said our car was ready. That took 5 1/2 hours. (We didn't realize the Ford CMax didn't have a spare tire. If it had, my husband would have changed it in 30 minutes.). When we got home, and we checked Willis Ford website, they advertise a "Quick Lane Tire Service". They should not be allowed to advertise that.

In need of a new car!!!

by from Dover, De |

I went to Willis ford in Smyrna because my family goes there and I know they have a great selection of cars. The staff was so friendly and my car dealer Sarah Merriman was amazing! She did everything in her power to get me in a vehicle that fit both my style and budget. I walked in with the thought of looking and without pressure I left in a brand new 2014 foes fusion that I am very happy to own. Everyone in the dealership were so helpful and on top of there game from me walking in and driving out in my new vehicle. I am a very satisfied customer and will continue to purchase from Willis ford in Smryna, De in the future.