DCH Toyota of Simi Valley

2380 1st St, Simi Valley, CA 93065

Used 877-349-1336

Enjoyed the Process

by from Simi Valley, CA |

I very much enjoyed the sales reps who did not push for the sale. They let me have all the time I needed to make a decision. I walked away and came back several times. They found the color and options I requested in one day and had it on the lot. I came with an online price and they honored it. Of course, I paid full price for the additional options on the vehicle which I asked for. So there was no back and forth on price. I appreciate their concerns to make happy customers.

March 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience shopping for a car at our dealership. We try our hardest to make sure all of our customers are satisfied both with the process of buying a car and with the car itself! We hope you enjoy your new Toyota and come back to visit us again soon!

Excellent Dealership

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Having dealt with other Toyota dealerships, I highly recommend this one. The staff is professional, courteous and helpful. Everyone I dealt with appeared to be dedicated, knowledgeable professionals- from the GM to the Finance person to the Customer Service desk- all of whom were most helpful in the car purchase process. I have already recommended this dealership to several colleagues and will continue to do so. Haven't had any experience with service or repairs yet, since my car is new...but I anticipate the same courteous service / experience in that arena, as well.

July 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are happy that you chose DCH Toyota of Simi Valley and glad that we exceeded your expectations!

Love Toyotas

by from Agoura Hills, CA |

Had a wonderful experience. Excellent service and price, way below sticker. "I will be back".

September 16, 2013

Thank you for the review, Gary. We are glad you were satisfied with our prices and customer service at DCH Toyota of Simi Valley, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

This dealership has excellent service. Very happy with the car salesman we worked with- Andy. He was very pleasant to work with.

September 10, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad that you enjoyed working with Andy and we hope to see you back again. Thank you for your business!

Unwilling to Negotiate

by from Ventura, CA |

The sales guy (Pedro) seemed nervous when I asked about extending my warranty and lowering the price some. He told me to talk with the finance guy (Juan Carlos). This guy was not willing to negotiate at all. He had a horrible attitude. His attitude was he was doing me a favor selling me a car. If he would have knocked off $50.00 bucks I would have bought the car but he said why should I lower the price and I said because I can get the same car down the street for less WITH a 12 month warranty versus 3 months. He said no!...I went across the street immediately after and bought a Ford Fusion without any attitude. Simi Valley Ford worked with me a we negotiated a price to where I knew I was getting a good deal. I will never recommend Toyota of Simi to anyone. All I can say is " SIMI VALLEY FORD ROCKS!

July 19, 2013

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am truly sorry that you had such a difficult time finding a vehicle that fit your needs and your budget while at our dealership. We are always striving to present a fair price at the beginning of the car buying process and I hate to hear that you were able to purchase a vehicle at another dealership more smoothly. The gentleman you spoke to named Juan Vallin was in fact our Used Car Manager and not our Finance Manager; I am sorry you felt disrespected when communicating with him. I would like to speak with you about your experience personally so that we can move forward in improving our own processes and values. Please contact me at 805 526-7500 at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you. -Nick Dunlea, General Manager

Best Toyota dealership for miles around

by from Newbury Park, CA |

These folks are outstanding - both in terms of customer service and price. They were simply in a league above any other Toyota dealership within 50 miles. I want to say a big thank you to Andy, who was the salesman that helped us; he was polite, professional, a genuinely nice guy and got us an astonishingly low price on our vehicle.

July 19, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass your comments along to Andy. We hope to see you again!

Great Service - Nice Facilities

by from LA, CA |

Was very happy with salesperson and dealership as a whole

Very Cooperative

by from Simi Valley, CA |

The salesman (Jay-Z) was very helpful in making sure the car (RAV4) met my needs. I'm a large sized guy with a small garage. After a nice test drive that allowed me to feel comfortable inside the car, he very generously offered to let me drive the car to my home and actually park in the garage. It was a perfect fit. He then took extra time to explain the special features. My wife and I both love the new car. Thank you.

Best sales representative ever Andy

by from Moorpark, Ca |

The buying experience at DCH Toyota Simi has been the best one I have ever had, Andy the sales representative made it a fantastic experience I highly recommend the dealership and the sales representative to anyone