Chevy Chase Acura Nissan

7725 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814

New 877-541-0070
Used 866-528-5630
Service 888-620-3818

We make friends through sales and keep them through service!

Great Deal and Great Service

by from Baltimore MD |

From the Follow up to buying the car. The sales team was great and excellent timing. Everyone was very freindly. My Salesman Eddie Reyes was patient and profetional with all explaining and setup features in myCertified car. The sales manager Aziz Elhallou was the best.

Great service!

by from Washington, DC |

My experience with Ralph and Fred at Chevy Chase Acura was exceptional! I needed a car that afternoon and they sure delivered! From the customer service to test drive to paperwork and driving away, both were there every step of the way, even staying after 9 PM! The Acura ILX is a great car, and I will continue going back to Chevy Chase Acura!

Helpful Dealer ( non-Audi with A7 to sell )

by from Rockville, MD |

Chevy Chase is an established business that knows their clientele of the area. They don't waste your time and took care to present a Non Acura brand car in its best possible light. Example they replaced partially worn Summer tires with new All Season for the 20 inch rims just because the GM thought an A7 offered should be in a consistently new condition throughout the car. I think had I liked the color combination better ( Black on Black) that was not what my first choices were I would have bought the car from them as their price was to move the car at a fair value.

Listed car was not available

by from Washington, DC |

They had a car posted online, and I went to visit them about 5 days after the car was posted, after being contacted by their third-party 'E-leads' prospector. At the dealer, I was told that the car was "still in the shop, they haven't decided whether to retail it or send it out to auction". The sales guy said he'd call when it "came out." A week later, I have not heard from them and the car is still posted online with no updated info. Not sure what this game is.

Test Review

by from Chicago, IL |

This is a test review to test the review to do a test of the review.

Avoid. Waste of Time. Unethical

by from Washington, DC |

Avoid. Worth the drive to Manassas, VA and working with Sheehy. Dealer refused to honor advertised list price on 2012 Murano LE new condition. Proposed price more than 1000 dollars above the price listed on the company's website and cars.com despite being presented with both advertisements. Stated that it was not their fault - the pricing was based on incentives that were for recent college grads and military both applying. This of course is no where disclaimed on any of the websites and sales manager pointed to language about options in cars possibly being incorrect on the internet. Sales person never asked if me and my wife were either a recent grad or military anyways. Wasted 2.5 hours at dealership where we were contemplating buying both the Murano and a new Nissan Leaf. Sales manager was totally unprofessional. Sales person was helpful and put in awkward spot of losing two sales because sales manager would not honor the company's advertised price. Complaint has been filed with better business bureau. Would leave the Nissan brand altogether because of the sales manager's unprofessional behavior, but recognize value of Nissan brand. Awful experience all around with sales manager. Rookie sales person was very helpful- hopefully he goes to Sheehy.

BUYER BEWARE!!! Dishonest Dealer

by from Washington, DC |

The Chevy Chase Auto salesmen are nothing but LIARS; this unscrupulous dealer is NOT TO BE TRUSTED! Was interested in a car online and asked about any previous damage or repairs and was assured nothing ever happened to the car. They also stressed that the car passed the very rigorous and thorough Maryland state inspection. When seeing the car in person, it was VERY obvious that the entire car had been repainted. When the manager was asked in person about any paint or body work, he played dumb and said he was unaware of any such repairs. Then 10 minutes later after turning down the sale, he told me that there was over $1000 worth of body work done to the car...AT THEIR DEALERSHIP!!! They prey on uniformed and unaware consumers. If considering a used car from this dealer, make sure to get a thorough inspection by a trusted independent mechanic if you aren't car savvy. Or better yet, just avoid this dealer all together!

Very Satisfied

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

From the call back, to the purchase of the vehicle. The service was excellent. Everyone was very helpful. I would agree with a previous review on the time spent there was long especilly since I was preapproved through my credit union. The Salesperson was patient and to the time to explain and setup available features in the vehicle. He even helped me to clean out the old vehicle.

Ran spot delivery scam

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Spot delivery (also called yo-yo financing) lets buyers drive away with a car before financing is nailed down, but they can sometimes be yanked back to pay higher interest rates and bigger down payments. Experienced with this dealer on New Year's Eve. I told them explicitly that if they couldn't beat my credit union's rate, it was fine. I would leave the MDX there and come back later to get it with my credit union paperwork. They told me they would try and after 3 hours, came back with a great reduced rate. I signed the contract and left with the truck under the impression I had a great used vehicle with a great dealer-financed rate. Two days later I was called by one of the finance managers and told my loan wasn't approved. I was then told that I should either go back to my credit union for a loan or they would double the original rate they previously quoted in order to get dealer financing. By this time, my rate at the credit union had expired. I should have asked to see a copy of the confirmation from the finance company. Because they had not dealt with me honestly, I returned the truck to them. Word to the wise...either get pre-approved financing or get a copy of the confirmation from the finance company for dealership financing before driving off in a vehicle you may have to return.

The best car purchase experiance

by from Bethesda, MD |

I have been buying car every other year; however this past experience was the best ever dealing with my sales person Eddie Reyes and his Manager Aziz Elhallou that made thing so easy, looking out for our needs and his outstanding customer service. I highly recommend dealing with these 2 gentlemen if you are looking to purchase Pre-Owned Certified Acura. They gained my trust and I will be a customer for life.

Great Car, slow service

by from Richmond, VA |

Bought a great vehicle. Only downside is that I felt like I was in there forever. Everything seemed to take a long time, from the point of arriving to test driving, then to filling out the credit application, and lastly to sign all paperwork. I was there for about 4-5 hours.