Chevy Chase Acura Nissan

7725 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814

New 877-541-0070
Used 866-528-5630
Service 888-620-3818

We make friends through sales and keep them through service!

Service Help

by from Bethesda, MD |

Couldn't have been treated better., The service manager was outstanding and got my car in and out in no time. Great experience.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Brookeville, Md. |

I really enjoyed purchasing my new car at Acura Chevy Chase and working with my salesman, Don Watkins. Ralph helped me to come up with an excellent financing solution and Don was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! I love my new MDX!

Good experience

by from Bethesda, md |

Good experience with Don Watkins and Ralph. Recommend them to others. I didn't give five stars because of the long wait time and processing, which seemed excessive. Otherwise, good experience all around.

Excellent sales staff

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Was in a "crisis" situation--wonderful 10-year old Acura TSX was totaled by a hit-and-run driver. Had to get a replacement/new car in a hurry. Luckily, I'd been researching the issue and TLX was as close as I could get to as good as car as I'd had. My salesperson at Chevy Chase Acura, Don Watkins, was as considerate and helpful as could be. So was his sales manager Ralph Kolius, who offered a deal that beat his competitors by $1000. Would highly recommend.

No Respect After The Money Honey

by from Washington DC |

I loved buying my 2015 Nissan Versa here because everyone was friendly and helpful. I paid cash and was happy with my purchase. The problem was afterward when I received my title a month later and it said my car was a 2014 Versa. The sales manager went to check to see if my plates were in and when he called me back I asked how this affected my registration. He yelled at me and said he could only check on one thing at a time. He did not apologize when I went by later to get my plates put on. He said they would get everything corrected, but a month later it still wasn't done. When I called about it he said he would check on it and get back to me which he never did. I had to go the DMV myself to correct the problem (it took 3 days only). So I wouldn't recommend this Nissan dealership. There sales are great, but the follow up customer service stinks!

The "GO TO" Dealer for Acura

by from Rockville, Maryland |

I purchased a new 2014 RDX from Chevy Chase Acura last August, after considering the MDX as well and briefly flirting with a Nissan Leaf from the Nissan side of the dealership. Chevy Chase Acura was more than accommodating with allowing me to test drive all vehicles as much as I wanted and keeping vehicles overnight to see how they fit in my garage and to get the best possible driving experience for me and my family. The service was impecible; they were patient, not pushy, and the dealership was willing to negotiate on some extras. When I finally decided what I wanted and went to pick it up, they had it wrapped up in a special place in the showroom with my name on it. The purchasing experience was a "big production" in a good way and very personalized. The RDX was absolutely spotless. The dealership offers car washes for life and free oil changes - - nice touch! Unfortunately, after having my car for only about 8 months, somebody side-swiped it while parked at the curb. As a result, I had the opportunity to have an experience the service/collision department. Again, top notch service all around - timely, good communication, help with insurance, etc. The car is literally good as new. I have not hesitation recommending Chevy Chase Acura Nissan to anyone looking for a new or used Acura or Nissan.

Exceptional Sales and Service!

by from Bethesda, MD |

From start to finish the entire experience at Chevy Chase Acura has been fantastic. We have bought over 10 cars from Chevy Chase over the years and will continue to buy all our cars there and have them serviced there. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. All our experiences have been positive.

Great dealership, great staff, great experience!

by from Falls Church, VA |

Was searching for a pre-owned car and found a great one at Chevy Chase. My salesperson, Eddie was very friendly and the whole process took only about an hour and a half. I was very satisfied with my experience at this dealership!

Great Service

by from Rockville, Maryland |

i took my car in for service at the scheduled time, the service department was right there to greet me, log in my car and had my loaner ready...I was called with an estimate and when the car would be ready...I was given updates and the car was ready when promised and the estimate was spot on. I would recommend this dealership without hesitation...everyone was professional and great to deal with.

Great service!

by from Washington, DC |

My experience with Ralph and Fred at Chevy Chase Acura was exceptional! I needed a car that afternoon and they sure delivered! From the customer service to test drive to paperwork and driving away, both were there every step of the way, even staying after 9 PM! The Acura ILX is a great car, and I will continue going back to Chevy Chase Acura!

Helpful Dealer ( non-Audi with A7 to sell )

by from Rockville, MD |

Chevy Chase is an established business that knows their clientele of the area. They don't waste your time and took care to present a Non Acura brand car in its best possible light. Example they replaced partially worn Summer tires with new All Season for the 20 inch rims just because the GM thought an A7 offered should be in a consistently new condition throughout the car. I think had I liked the color combination better ( Black on Black) that was not what my first choices were I would have bought the car from them as their price was to move the car at a fair value.