9101 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27617

New 888-672-5058
Used 866-288-2420
Service 866-990-4990

Fred Anderson Toyota, the Family Store! Providing the best value and service in the Raleigh area!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

We went to another Raleigh area Toyota dealer in the morning prior to going to Fred Anderson in the afternoon. We received very poor customer service at the first dealer. Our experience at Fred Anderson was the exact opposite. Everyone we dealt with at Fred Anderson, Chris in sales, the sales manager (sorry, but I don't remember your name), Greg in finance, did everything they could to give us a fair deal - from the value of our trade-in to the sales price of the car we purchased. We felt respected and valued, which doesn't always happen with car dealerships. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fred Anderson to anyone looking for a new vehicle. If we need another car in the future, we now know where to go first.

by from Raleigh, NC |

We are well please with the service we've received each time a repair been done. My husband ( Kent) is well please with each of the service writer he's work with. Kent is very tough when it comes to auto care being that's what he did for 19 yrs as a speacialist. Kent chooses Fred Anderson over all other Toyota dealers because he understands about customer satisfaction. You have a great team and we hope they continue as they are.

Great Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

All the staff members were courteous, friendly, and very helpful. The service department was very busy when I dropped off my car and all the people working the desks were with customers so the gentleman who handled my appointment delayed his lunch break to get me all checked in and situated. I was very impressed by the gesture and appreciated the great service!

July 27, 2015

Michele, we appreciate the time it took for you to write about your experience with us. We believe in courteous, friendly and helpful customer service and I am glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Please feel free to call or visit us if you have any further automotive needs. Regards, Andy Little | 919.787.0099

Great experience

by from Raleigh |

In all my experiences, you have been prompt, friendly and courteous. I have never been 'upsold' which has always been my experience at other dealerships. Thanks for making maintaining my car so easy!

July 27, 2015

We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback, Suzanne. We are completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Fred Anderson Toyota, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Regards, Andy Little | 919.787.0099

Great Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was contacted and informed about the repairs needed. Permission was asked before starting repairs. I was able to use a Internet coupon. A service van was available to deliver to my home while a waited for repairs.

Great service

by from Raleigh,NC |

Process is very efficient. I like the way they meet you in the drive and accompany you in to the counter. Everyone is very friendly and gives excellent customer service. The technicians explain everything. Compared to my former dealer (Jaguar) I'm in and out quickly( when I had a Jaguar even for an oil change it took 2 hours and somehow cost $600). I intend to buy all my cars from Fred Anderson from now on ( besides they have great coffee and wash your car !)

Fantastic service (bob ganus)

by from Raleigh, NC Fred Anderson |

Honesty and competence! I never feel like I have been scammed - I always send my friends to FAT - recently, I sent two first time car buyers to Carl Anderson and then told them to ask for the Ali and Ryan Cesar team - they will be customers for life - you can buy Toyota's many places - but you can find the service that FAT provides!!!!

July 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Robert. Each employee is a valued member of the Fred Anderson Toyota team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. Regards, Andy Little | 919.787.0099

60K service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Always friendly customer service personnel, quick work, and follow-up calls on service. Shuttle service to and from Fred Anderson Toyota to help me get to and from work.

July 23, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review, William! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Andy Little | 919.787.0099

Clean dealership, great customer service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I appreciate having Roland Mountain for my advisor. I must say, I pretty much schedule my visits when he is available if possible. He explains what will be done and ask if their are any questions. This visit, I had purchased a 2015 Camry approximately 3 months ago. It looked like someone had hit the right side of my front bumper; I asked Roland just to look at it. He had someone wash the front (bugs) and waxed the bumper, buffed it. It wasn't hit, it was a sticky pine sap on the bumper. I was so happy. I will say in the past, (I have purchased 9 Toytoa's from here), I would not bring my car for service here. It always appeared that I needed something, regardless of what the service was that I was receiving. I feel confident in what Roland says needed to be done, gets done. Thanks for what you do!

July 23, 2015

Tina, thank you for the awesome feedback! You're right, Roland is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We thank you again and we look forward to work with you again. Best regards, Andy Little | 919.787.0099

Purchasing My 2015 Toyota Avalon

by from Raleigh, NC 27615 |

I have purchased my last two Avalons (2011 and 2015) from Fred Anderson primarily because of the excellent sales experiences while dealing with Mike Lee and the excellent services that I receive every time I bring my car into the service department. Mike Lee knows Toyota Avalons so well that I have complete confidence in advice that he gives me, and importantly, I sincerely trust him to tell me the truth.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review, Merritt! It is great to know that Mike's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. Our customers mean a lot to us and it is great to read your experience went so well at our dealership. From start to finish, we want to make sure all of our customers' needs are met. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit! Kind regards, Andy Little | 919.787.0099

Great deal on a new Camry

by from Raleigh NC |

Second car I bought from Punit. He is very friendly. Very easy to deal with and made it a great experience.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Alysia. We are very happy to hear that Punit could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Andy Little | 919.787.0099