9101 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27617

New 888-672-5058
Used 866-288-2420
Service 866-990-4990

Fred Anderson Toyota, the Family Store! Providing the best value and service in the Raleigh area!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

We went to another Raleigh area Toyota dealer in the morning prior to going to Fred Anderson in the afternoon. We received very poor customer service at the first dealer. Our experience at Fred Anderson was the exact opposite. Everyone we dealt with at Fred Anderson, Chris in sales, the sales manager (sorry, but I don't remember your name), Greg in finance, did everything they could to give us a fair deal - from the value of our trade-in to the sales price of the car we purchased. We felt respected and valued, which doesn't always happen with car dealerships. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fred Anderson to anyone looking for a new vehicle. If we need another car in the future, we now know where to go first.

Excellent and on-time service

by from Triangle Area |

Service performed as scheduled, correctly with courteous staff.

No pressure...

by from Raleigh, NC |

Everyone was very friendly and I didn't feel pressured, which for me is a real turn-off. The car buying process was the quickest I had ever experienced.

July 8, 2014

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read. I am happy that our staff provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to Fred Anderson Toyota. Before your next servicing appointment, please find us on Facebook and Twitter. You'll be pleased to find the latest exclusive specials offered only to our likers and followers! Best, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

Satisfied

by from Cove City, NC |

When I purchased my 2012 Toyota Camry, I began my search for a used car. I chose Fred Anderson Toyota because of a television advertisement. Upon arrival at the dealership, I was greeted with a friendly smile by the salesman, William. They were able to not only put in a new car but gave an outstanding deal that I had to say "yes" to the car. Each time I return to have my car serviced, I am pleasantly satisfied. At my last visit, the service department attendant, Keith Gray, was not only helpful but he was very courteous, pleasant and patient as he answered all of my questions. He made sure that all of my concerns were addressed before I departed to return home. I am very glad that I chose Fred Anderson Toyota to purchase and service my Toyota.

July 4, 2014

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Fred Anderson Toyota and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Sincerely, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

LOVE FRED ANDERSON TOYOTA

by from Snow Camp, NC |

I had a wonderful experience at Fred Anderson Toyota!!! My salesperson, Larry Z. was so friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone I spoke to, from the person who appraised my car, to the person in finance was so nice! I really felt like they were doing all that they could to get the price I needed and they did!!!! I left the dealership in my brand new 4 Runner and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! I'm so glad that I made the decision to stop at Fred Anderson. I'm sure all of the sales people are nice, but Larry Z. was the man!!!!! I would suggest Larry Z. and the Fred Anderson dealership to anyone looking for a new Toyota or a pre-owned vehicle. I can't say enough about my experience with Fred Anderson!!!

June 25, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new purchase! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your business by working hard to get you the best price possible. Larry is an asset to Fred Anderson Toyota and it is encouraging to hear that he impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Remember to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. With appreciation, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

Awesome car-buying experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Larry Zievis and the rest of the staff at Fred Anderson was very helpful and patient. I appreciated Mr. Zievis' assistance with getting add-ons like, lo-jack, tires for life etc. He got the vehicle I wanted in the exact color I was looking for even though it had to be brought in from another dealer and when I buy another Toyota it will be from Fred Anderson with Mr. Zievis' assistance.

June 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the Fred Anderson Toyota experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Kind thanks, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

The best in the Triangle

by from Holly Springs, NC |

Professionalism, friendly and respectful staff, great customer service, got exactly what I wanted for a great price!

June 18, 2014

Thank you for sharing with us! Fred Anderson Toyota works hard to ensure a thorough, professional and enjoyable experience for our guests. We're glad that we were able to help you get back on the road and look forward to working with you in the future. If you haven't yet, visit our Twitter and Facebook pages for access to our specials and exclusive content! Sincerely, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

Great buying experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

The salesman was very helpful and did not pressure me to make an immediate decision. He explained all the features of the vehicle and followed up later to see if I had any other questions. I had bought a car from Fred Anderson an kept it for 9 years and was very satisified I don't think you can go wrong.

June 18, 2014

Thank you so much for the nice review! We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Thanks, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

by from Durham, NC |

Bought a Toyota truck from another dealer in Durham one year before. The results were mixed. Had some problems with the new truck which shouldn't have happened. After lots of appeals, finally had a person in their servicing dept. to take it seriously and repair it. So appreciate that. But the whole experience was difficult. Then, we returned to buy a car the next year. Can't give all the details, but were basically lied to by the sales person about availability and price. Really disappointing. Then went to Fred Anderson and had a completely different experience. Loved the sales person and the process. One little drawback is that the finance person kept telling us what his add-ons would cost per month when we really wanted to know what the full cost would be. This was for their add-on maintenance package. Would have liked to have had more time and info to consider this. Otherwise, everything was great. We just took the car in for the first maintenance check and it was thoroughly checked and washed. Couldn't ask for more. We would definitely recommend Fred Anderson Toyota instead of the Durham dealer -- anyday.

June 14, 2014

Tom, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Fred Anderson Toyota and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Remember to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. With appreciation, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

Fred Anderson

by from Raleigh NC |

Giff is the gentlemen that I deal with when I have my car serviced. He has been professional and very knowledgeable when giving me information pertaining to our cars. The work done is professionally done in a timely manner and done correctly the first time.

June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Giff and our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that we are known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Kind thanks, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

Great Repair Job

by from Cary, NC |

I was glad that the recommended services that I received was exactly what fixed the problem I was experiencing with my vehicle!!

May 27, 2014

We are dedicated to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Fred Anderson Toyota, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. All the best, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100