Fred Anderson Toyota

9101 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27617

New 888-672-5058
Used 866-288-2420
Service 866-990-4990

Fred Anderson Toyota, the Family Store! Providing the best value and service in the Raleigh area!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

We went to another Raleigh area Toyota dealer in the morning prior to going to Fred Anderson in the afternoon. We received very poor customer service at the first dealer. Our experience at Fred Anderson was the exact opposite. Everyone we dealt with at Fred Anderson, Chris in sales, the sales manager (sorry, but I don't remember your name), Greg in finance, did everything they could to give us a fair deal - from the value of our trade-in to the sales price of the car we purchased. We felt respected and valued, which doesn't always happen with car dealerships. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fred Anderson to anyone looking for a new vehicle. If we need another car in the future, we now know where to go first.

WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Apex NC |

I was in the market for a 2014 Toyota Sienna at first i thought it was going to be an easy buying experience but after a while it turn into a nightmare. I stared looking at the siennas and figure out what was going to the best option for me and family. i was researching all the available models and options that they had. My sales person was JUSTIN HEILMAN at first everything was ok until i started to figure out things of my own. We were going to trade a Vehicle that had intelligent key, so i wanted a sienna with that feature also. I asked the sales person a question about the sienna did not know the answers simple questions like does it have blind spot? Tire pressure system? i had to the research of my own. i chooses about 3 different siennas but i wasn't sure because none of them had the feature i was looking for. I had to get online and do the research on my own trying to find out when they were going to get a Sienna that had the feature that i wanted, i kept asking the sales man he kept saying that it did not come on that particular model. I know he was wrong but i went with the flow, I went to Fred anderson website everyday to check their available inventory and finally i saw that they had the van i was looking for. JUSTIN never called me to let me know that sienna had arrived when he perfectly knew i was looking for that particular model. By this point we had already figure out numbers after i had visit the dealership like 4 times, monthly payments,APR and everything from the previous siennas i had looked at, this one was like a $200.00 price difference so i figure it should not be that much of difference . Here is where the nightmare starts So on a Saturday i finally call Justin to ask him if the vehicle is available and he says yes i also ask him before going over there if the numbers should be the same and he said "they Should". It was a really bad day it was raining very hard so i went to the dealership with my Wife and kids to finally get the van i was looking for almost a month, when we got there we looked at it and we liked it so we told Justin lets see the final numbers. We waited like one hour he did not come give us and update nothing. Next thing this sales manager name Jay Tejani approach me and ask to see the car i was going to trade. He told me he was going to run the numbers again because of some error in the system so he said to wait so he could show me the numbers. We waited for another Hour he finally came and show me some numbers that we have not talked about. The Monthly payment was $43 more than originally talk. He kept apologizing but he said could not do better than that, he kept saying it was my fault for choosing 3 different cars and that it was he best he could do. That if i took it or leave it that sample. I explain to him that i had already sign a paper with the Monthly payment we previously had agreed on, but he did not care. The numbers that he had that was it and that he was not going to fix nothing. I asked to speak with someone above him he said there was no one. So i told him that was not the deal got my deposit and walked away.Even my 12 year old son knew that i had already agreed on numbers because he went one of those times with me to the dealership. Jay Tejani is the worst sales man I've ever met rude and makes it seem he is doing you a favor does not care about earning your business. Justin Heilman did not even come and say nothing to me didn't even apologize nothing never saw him again after that, does not know nothing about the Toyota vehicles, after all the research i did by now i probably know more than he does. But i bet he would have gotten the commission if i had bought the vehicle. Very disappointing coming from a Dealership like Fred Anderson Toyota. I will take my Business some where else. I wanted to post this so to other consumers don't waste their time. It does not look the bad reviews here do much because from where i can see only the good reviews get a reply from the

Will be back definitley

by from Angier, NC |

Everyone was friendly, I left with my new 4runner happy and did not feel like I got hosed in any way. The dealership is amazing and immaculate. My sales and finance person were incredibly wonderful. The salesmen allowed me to test drive two models of the 4 runner without him coming along.

August 14, 2014

Thank you so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Regards, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

Pre-purchase inspection

by from Raleigh, NC |

Purchased a Toyota Rav 4 from a credit union in winston salem. Since there was not a warranty, I really wanted to know what the condition of the vehicle was. Fred Anderson Toyota charged $99 for the pre-purchase inspection. They gave me a full report of what was needed, and once the seller agreed, they were able to fit in the work to be done at the same visit, so I could go ahead and purchase the car. The work needed was minor, but this inspection gave me peace of mind. It was worth every penny. Everyone that I interacted with at Fred Anderson, were VERY nice. I would have purchased my vehicle there too, but the one car that I was looking at, was sold just before I could make my offer.

August 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the Fred Anderson Toyota experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Sincerely, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

Great Sales Associate!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Jan Crowe is an excellent sales associate! She made my deal happen and it was a bit complicated.

August 6, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Fred Anderson Toyota, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. Check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals. Best, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

Great experience, gave best deal, and great warran

by from Raleigh, NC |

Great experience, gave best deal, and great warranty.

July 30, 2014

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Fred Anderson Toyota and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with local events and special promotions. Sincerely, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

Excellent and on-time service

by from Triangle Area |

Service performed as scheduled, correctly with courteous staff.

July 24, 2014

We are dedicated to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Fred Anderson Toyota, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Sincerely, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

No pressure...

by from Raleigh, NC |

Everyone was very friendly and I didn't feel pressured, which for me is a real turn-off. The car buying process was the quickest I had ever experienced.

July 8, 2014

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read. I am happy that our staff provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to Fred Anderson Toyota. Before your next servicing appointment, please find us on Facebook and Twitter. You'll be pleased to find the latest exclusive specials offered only to our likers and followers! Best, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

Satisfied

by from Cove City, NC |

When I purchased my 2012 Toyota Camry, I began my search for a used car. I chose Fred Anderson Toyota because of a television advertisement. Upon arrival at the dealership, I was greeted with a friendly smile by the salesman, William. They were able to not only put in a new car but gave an outstanding deal that I had to say "yes" to the car. Each time I return to have my car serviced, I am pleasantly satisfied. At my last visit, the service department attendant, Keith Gray, was not only helpful but he was very courteous, pleasant and patient as he answered all of my questions. He made sure that all of my concerns were addressed before I departed to return home. I am very glad that I chose Fred Anderson Toyota to purchase and service my Toyota.

July 4, 2014

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Fred Anderson Toyota and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Sincerely, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

LOVE FRED ANDERSON TOYOTA

by from Snow Camp, NC |

I had a wonderful experience at Fred Anderson Toyota!!! My salesperson, Larry Z. was so friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone I spoke to, from the person who appraised my car, to the person in finance was so nice! I really felt like they were doing all that they could to get the price I needed and they did!!!! I left the dealership in my brand new 4 Runner and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! I'm so glad that I made the decision to stop at Fred Anderson. I'm sure all of the sales people are nice, but Larry Z. was the man!!!!! I would suggest Larry Z. and the Fred Anderson dealership to anyone looking for a new Toyota or a pre-owned vehicle. I can't say enough about my experience with Fred Anderson!!!

June 25, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new purchase! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your business by working hard to get you the best price possible. Larry is an asset to Fred Anderson Toyota and it is encouraging to hear that he impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Remember to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. With appreciation, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100

Awesome car-buying experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Larry Zievis and the rest of the staff at Fred Anderson was very helpful and patient. I appreciated Mr. Zievis' assistance with getting add-ons like, lo-jack, tires for life etc. He got the vehicle I wanted in the exact color I was looking for even though it had to be brought in from another dealer and when I buy another Toyota it will be from Fred Anderson with Mr. Zievis' assistance.

June 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the Fred Anderson Toyota experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Kind thanks, Michael Anderson | 919.571.5100