Fred Anderson Toyota

9101 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27617

New 888-672-5058 New 888-672-5058
Used 866-288-2420 Used 866-288-2420
Service 866-990-4990 Service 866-990-4990

Fred Anderson Toyota, the Family Store! Providing the best value and service in the Raleigh area!

Great Place to do business

by from Raleigh , NC |

Trustworthy -- At Fred Anderson, I feel like I have a great relationship with everyone associated with my interactions there - the one thing that I like is the fact that years ago, Ali came out and introduced himself to me and I really have great confidence in his ability and integrity. Ryan and Scott are also great to work with, I know with them all I have to do is tell them to do whatever they would with their car and I will get a great job. Most recently, Carl Anderson worked with me and arranged for a new 2016 Camry XLE Hybrid to be built just the way I wanted it - so from sales to service you guys are the greatest!!!

November 26, 2015

Robert, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Fred Anderson Toyota. We can't wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Andy Little | 919.787.0099

Great 1st experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was not kept waiting. I was told exactly what work would be done on my vehicle. In and out in 35 minutes!

Great Friendly Staff

by from Raleigh, NC |

Everyone was very nice and friendly. They even pulled my car under the tent so I did not have to walk with my 2 year old in the rain to put her in the car.

6-month Service under ToyotaCare

by from Raleigh, NC |

Efficient and friendly service. My first 6-month service under ToyotaCare plus a car wash was completed in less than 90 minutes.

Great service.

by from Raleigh, NC |

Short wait time. Friendly employees. I enjoyed meeting your customer service lady who stopped by the waiting area. It was a delight to chat with her.

Maintenance

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

Management staff is awesome; support staff is lame. That's why I wouldn't recommend anyone to your dealership -- they're going to deal with support staff.

Service on Car

by from Raleigh, NC |

Chris Toth is a wonderful Asst Service Manager. I'm new to the RDU area and this is the 1st Toyota Service Dept I've visited since moving here. He got me an excellent deal on my tires (full set of 4). I truly appreciate his help and professionalism. (Not to mention a little humor)

Great customer service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Keith listened to me when I described what was happening to my car. He called me when he said he would to let me know what was wrong with my car. Since I had not made an appointment for the service they needed to keep my car until the next day in order to conduct the work needed. The work was completed early the next day. Great customer service.

very friendly staff

by from Raleigh, NC |

Mike my service guy was awesome! He got me in and out without a long wait, actually under estimated time. Just don't understand why everyone there doesn't know who the awesome Jay Strickland is, he has been there for 20 years or more.

May 5, 2016

Hi Sherry and thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Mike took care of you! He is a great asset and we appreciate all he does. Thank you again and be sure to like our page to catch all the latest specials! Best, Andy Little | 919.787.0099

Repair Department

by from Raleigh NC |

Brian took the time to explain every to me with out a attitude and told me what i needed to do and how it could be fixed so now I will always look for Brian when I come .Because I trust him to tell me the truth .

May 5, 2016

Thanks for your awesome review, Demetris! Brian takes pride in his customer service and always makes sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Andy Little | 919.787.0099