Johnson Lexus of Raleigh

New 888-803-9249
Used 877-517-6414
Service 888-223-4169

Elite of Lexus Award Winner

Awesome service - for the second time!

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Purchased a 2012 RX 350 about 6 months ago. And have been back twice due to flat tires (the joy of living in a new construction neighborhood). Drew in the Service Department was a pleasure! He ordered a new tire (special order due to the size) and said he expected it in the next day - however, he called me just a few short hours later to say the tire had arrived! Great experience when I purchased my car from Johnson Lexus, but even better service! Thanks Drew!

Looks like it tastes like it

by from Greensboro |

Had agreed on a price and a day to pick the auto up. The next day seems like the sales manager who was involved with all the haggling did not know the car was sold. Internet manager and he either do not talk or just sold it to someone else for more money. As we say here In the old North State...if it looks like it and smells like it it must be it. Very disappointing

Satisfaction Guaranteed

by from Raleigh, NC |

Second time buying a Lexus from this dealer and the process as before was truly an enjoyable experience. I can't state how wonderful the sales staff was going above and beyond to get me the car of my dreams. Everyone from sales to finance to support staff were great. Although I have been here before it still was a pleasant surprise at the relative ease to getting the car you want.

Review

by from Morrisville |

This is our second purchase from this dealership. Our first experience was on 2000 (we still have the car) and it was excellent. This time around, was even better, if that's possible.

Outstanding Service and Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I would highly recommend buying a car from Johnson Lexus on Capital Blvd. We worked with Travis Howard from sales department and we were very impressed with him. I found certified pre-owned RX450 online. We called the dealership right away. Travis worked around our schedule and stayed after hours with us for a test drive. He answered all our questions and explained all the features of the car. We agreed on the price the same night. We asked them to clean up a few spots and they went above and beyond detailing the car to make it look like new. Travis did all the paperwork ahead of time. So when we showed up the following night to finalize the deal, everything was ready to go. It was the most seamless car buying process we ever had (I am on my fifth car now). They even programmed the navigation system to synchronize with my phone, set up my favorite radio stations and garage door opener. They provided us with the best customer service from the start to the end with the bow on top :)

Lexus for life

by from Wake Forest, NC |

After looking at 10-12 dealers on cars.com and approx 6 different models of crossovers, I found myself at Johnson Lexus in Raleigh. I was there a little before they opened and the friendly sales person, Bill T. was on the lot and ready to help. He was so friendly and knowledgeable and not a pushy salesperson at all! The service I received from Bill and the sales manager after the sale price had already been negotiated was top notch! When we need another new car, which we will for our teenage son, we will go straight to Johnson Automotive. To sum it all up, this was our best car buying experience ever!

Sales department Raleigh Lexus

by from Raleigh, NC |

There is clearly a communication issue with or between Tim and the Sales Director. They have used a switch and bate sales process and really don't seem to want to keep my business, their practice was so deceptive I wrote to the BBB. I have purchased 7 Lexus from them and never felt this way before. We shook on a car and 30 minutes later they increased the price of the car $1,000. Then they promised to resolve the issue...and offered me a car that had $1000 less options for $500 more then the car we shook on. REALLY!! Then they sent me a car with $1500 option I didn't ask for. I really don't know what is going on with this company and truly hope they learn to be more transparent. After 20 years as a Lexus girl I'm looking at other brands.

Great Customer Service!

by from Raleigh,NC |

I was in the process of searching for a specific pre-owned RX. My salesperson, Sergio, was very customer service oriented. I asked to have the car checked out by my mechanic & Sergio immediately said Yes, I will bring it to you! The car checked out great & I highly recommend this dealership for future purchases. C.M.C. // Raleigh,NC

FANTASTIC CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Durham, NC |

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE! The staff was so knowledgeable and friendly, particularly my salesman Dhahran. He was so attentive to my specific needs, and I ended buying the car of my dreams. I would definitely send EVERYONE I know to this dealership. Such an excellent experience!

I LOVE JOHNSON LEXUS OF RALEIGH!

by from Garner, NC |

I returned to the dealership recently to trade my vehicle and once again left completely satisfied. Dhahran Satterwhite is the epitome of a perfect salesman. Not only is he professional and knowledgeable but he's very understanding as demonstrated by my request to the sales department. Mr. Satterwhite followed up on my behalf and the request was granted without question or hassle. They accommodated me just as promised and in a timely manner. They took pride in making sure I drove away a happy COMFORTABLE customer. Customer satisfaction is definitely their priority because they believe in treating you well.