Johnson Lexus of Raleigh

New 888-803-9249
Used 877-517-6414
Service 888-223-4169

Elite of Lexus Award Winner

Great service, fun staff, good fair deal.

by from Raleigh, NC |

My wife and I had an amazing experience with Johnson Lexus of Raleigh. Our salesperson, Debbie, was very friendly and knowledgeable. The dealership responded to our online inquiry immediately, even after business hours. We are very happy with our purchase and would certainly recommend anyone to work with this dealership and Debbie! We received a great deal and fair price. A win for everyone.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your business! We appreciate your time in writing a review about your experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Outstanding Customer Service Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

My wife and I went to the Mercedes Benz place beside this dealership the previous week. The moment we stepped into Johnson Lexus, we immediately knew and experienced that a true customer service experience was, Johnson Lexus is a completely different world in terms of their knowledgeable and outstanding members of staff. Everyone needs to walk into this dealership to truly appreciate what customer service is. My wife and I are a small business owner and we came away knowing we have to overhaul our customer service for our clients! Thanks Johnson Lexus for a wonderful experience. You have won a lifetime customer in us.

May 4, 2015

Eyan, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience while working with Johnson Lexus of Raleigh. We look forward to seeing you again during routine service visits and hope you are enjoying your new car!

Awesome service - for the second time!

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Purchased a 2012 RX 350 about 6 months ago. And have been back twice due to flat tires (the joy of living in a new construction neighborhood). Drew in the Service Department was a pleasure! He ordered a new tire (special order due to the size) and said he expected it in the next day - however, he called me just a few short hours later to say the tire had arrived! Great experience when I purchased my car from Johnson Lexus, but even better service! Thanks Drew!

April 30, 2015

Thank you for your review and your business!

Looks like it tastes like it

by from Greensboro |

Had agreed on a price and a day to pick the auto up. The next day seems like the sales manager who was involved with all the haggling did not know the car was sold. Internet manager and he either do not talk or just sold it to someone else for more money. As we say here In the old North State...if it looks like it and smells like it it must be it. Very disappointing

May 1, 2015

We truly regret this was your experience shopping with us. We clearly had an operational miscommunication which led to the vehicle being sold prior to your arrival. As the #1 Lexus dealer in NC and SC we are constantly improving and growing to keep up with the demand and apologize we were unable to provide you with the purchase experience we strive for with every guest. We hope you were able to find the Lexus you were looking for and that you are currently enjoying your vehicle, and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

by from Raleigh, NC |

Second time buying a Lexus from this dealer and the process as before was truly an enjoyable experience. I can't state how wonderful the sales staff was going above and beyond to get me the car of my dreams. Everyone from sales to finance to support staff were great. Although I have been here before it still was a pleasant surprise at the relative ease to getting the car you want.

April 30, 2015

Keith, we're glad to hear that you have had enjoyable experiences while working with Johnson Lexus of Raleigh. Thank you for your business!

Review

by from Morrisville |

This is our second purchase from this dealership. Our first experience was on 2000 (we still have the car) and it was excellent. This time around, was even better, if that's possible.

April 30, 2015

Thank you for your business and continuously choosing Johnson Lexus of Raleigh!

Outstanding Service and Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I would highly recommend buying a car from Johnson Lexus on Capital Blvd. We worked with Travis Howard from sales department and we were very impressed with him. I found certified pre-owned RX450 online. We called the dealership right away. Travis worked around our schedule and stayed after hours with us for a test drive. He answered all our questions and explained all the features of the car. We agreed on the price the same night. We asked them to clean up a few spots and they went above and beyond detailing the car to make it look like new. Travis did all the paperwork ahead of time. So when we showed up the following night to finalize the deal, everything was ready to go. It was the most seamless car buying process we ever had (I am on my fifth car now). They even programmed the navigation system to synchronize with my phone, set up my favorite radio stations and garage door opener. They provided us with the best customer service from the start to the end with the bow on top :)

April 30, 2015

Larissa, thank you for your business. It is great to hear that you enjoyed working with Travis. We hope you are still loving your RX450!

Lexus for life

by from Wake Forest, NC |

After looking at 10-12 dealers on cars.com and approx 6 different models of crossovers, I found myself at Johnson Lexus in Raleigh. I was there a little before they opened and the friendly sales person, Bill T. was on the lot and ready to help. He was so friendly and knowledgeable and not a pushy salesperson at all! The service I received from Bill and the sales manager after the sale price had already been negotiated was top notch! When we need another new car, which we will for our teenage son, we will go straight to Johnson Automotive. To sum it all up, this was our best car buying experience ever!

April 30, 2015

Thank you for your review and your business! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sales department Raleigh Lexus

by from Raleigh, NC |

There is clearly a communication issue with or between Tim and the Sales Director. They have used a switch and bate sales process and really don't seem to want to keep my business, their practice was so deceptive I wrote to the BBB. I have purchased 7 Lexus from them and never felt this way before. We shook on a car and 30 minutes later they increased the price of the car $1,000. Then they promised to resolve the issue...and offered me a car that had $1000 less options for $500 more then the car we shook on. REALLY!! Then they sent me a car with $1500 option I didn't ask for. I really don't know what is going on with this company and truly hope they learn to be more transparent. After 20 years as a Lexus girl I'm looking at other brands.

May 1, 2015

We have contacted the customer and apologized for the mistake. The error was made due to a lack of communication between our sales manager and sales associate. We are working with the customer to find a different vehicle that meets her needs. We hope to be able to resolve this in a way that is satisfactory to her as we very much value her patronage.

Great Customer Service!

by from Raleigh,NC |

I was in the process of searching for a specific pre-owned RX. My salesperson, Sergio, was very customer service oriented. I asked to have the car checked out by my mechanic & Sergio immediately said Yes, I will bring it to you! The car checked out great & I highly recommend this dealership for future purchases. C.M.C. // Raleigh,NC

April 30, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate you as a customer and are happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience at Johnson Lexus of Raleigh.