The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect - Volkswagen

Service 866-587-7341

WWW.AUTOBARNVWELITE.COM; WWW.AUTOBARNVWMP.COM

Amazing Experience! !

by from Chicago, IL |

From the moment I walked in I was greeted by Francisco with a positive attitude. His professionalism and positive demeanor sets a precedent for all car salesman. Adam, the financial specialist, also showed identical qualities and was very clear and explanatory for my vehicles financial obligation. Francisco got me the car I wanted, the price I wanted, and Adam made the price happen. Truly a fantastic team and a fantastic experience!

Great, Easy, Low Pressure Car Buying Experience

by from Schaumburg, Illinois |

I had the best experience here, as a young female, that is not always the case at dealerships. I first worked with Allen, I called the dealership and told Allen what I was looking for, within 20 minutes he texted me (my preferred contact method) with a vehicle that fit my exact requirements. He wasn't working the next day (when I came to the dealership) but set me up with Josh who made the whole car buying experience a breeze. The car I was interested in was inside and warmed up by the time I got there (great first impression, especially since it was below 0 outside). Josh was very nice and I never felt the typical 'pushy' salesman vibe from him, he was very personable and respectful. Him and his manager Mike were able to get to the number I was looking for and I ultimately bought the car. Josh took the time to help me program my Bluetooth and Navigation before I left the dealership (even though it was after business hours on a Friday night). This is the second car I have bought from this dealership and this will probably be my one and only stop next time I need a car!

Straighforward adn Knowledgeable

by from Arlington Heights,IL |

I appreciated the knowledge of the Sales man on the car and all the features. Joey was very helpful in keeping focused on what was right for me and what I would be the happiest with. Very friendly and I would definitely buy my next car from him again. Not pushy at all, and very patient.

Awesome quick service!

by from Chicago |

I came in for an oil change and was 15 minutes late! Karol was amazing and took care of me right away. He quickly got my paper work together and took care of my car. The waiting area is nice and they even washed my car when it was done.

No-Nonsense Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I just bought a 2015 GTI at Autobarn through Eryk and Tom, and must say it was a pleasant experience. They were able to give me status on inventory and price over the phone, which other dealership sales people were not willing to do. Eryk came pretty close to the price I was looking for, and gave me a better APR than my pre-approved bank loan. The car buying process was painless in that there was no endless back-and-forth between sales staff and buyer. I highly recommend Eryk as he is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.

Second Great Experience

by from Elgin, IL |

We bought our first VW seven-ish years ago at the Evanston Autobarn location, and it was a great experience (as was our experience with the service department for several years). We've moved closer to the Mount Prospect location, so we now take our Rabbit in for service here, and the service team is wonderful. We recently purchased VW #2 from the Mount Prospect dealership and couldn't be happier. Kalina took great care of us and was a joy to work with. We felt like the Autobarn cares about repeat customers, and that made us feel great. Thank you Kalina and all!

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Martin was a great! Very attentive and super friendly. He really cares about his customers and makes sure that they leave happy! The overall service at Autobarn is excellent! Thank you again Martin, Vic and Wojtek.

Awesome !!!

by from Mount Prospect |

Thank you guys for the really dedicated and professional service and "German " precision :) Thank you Vic and Martin for help with cars and great advice , thanks also to Wojciech for amazing service...

Fun Experience

by from Wisconsin |

We drove 2 hours from our home to test drive a used 2008 VW Rabbit offered for sale. It was worth the drive. Chris (Krause) immediately took us under his wing, as he's a personable, affable guy, and away we went on a test drive. By the time we got back to the dealership it was dark and Chris suggested we drive into the lit bay so we could take more time and get a closer look. At no time did we feel rushed, and Chris inspected the car with us. Once we decided we were interested in buying the car, Chris worked with us to hammer out the details and get everything sorted and to a place with which we were all comfortable. Adam (Hernandez) then took the reins and efficiently finished off the paperwork details, expertly answering all of our questions with a friendly smile. As we were leaving, Chris handed us a couple snacks and bottles of water, as he knew we had a long drive home, and even though it was after closing time, he spent another several minutes going over more of the car's features in depth. Later we found a handwritten note from him thanking us for our purchase. His follow-up in the days after the car purchase have been great and we feel like he truly appreciates our business and would be available should we have a question about the car. All of these personal touches and customer service have left such a positive impression. In addition, Chris and Adam were great to work with and made the entire experience fun. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with them again, and would also recommend them to friends and family looking for a VW.

Great service, great price!

by from Chicago IL |

I went in to the Autobarn VW to purchase a 2015 Golf TDI. Christopher and the rest of the sales team worked with me to secure the exact car I was looking for and get it to me for a great price in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the Autobarn sales team to anyone looking to purchase a new or used VW.