The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect - Volkswagen

Service 866-587-7341

WWW.AUTOBARNVWELITE.COM; WWW.AUTOBARNVWMP.COM

Eryk Buzinski was great

by from Wheeling IL |

We were helped by Eryk Buzinski. He was great! Very knowledgeable and willing to work with our needs. We have purchased the Tiguan and Eryk help us to find the model that we were looking for and get the price that we were comfortable with. If your looking for quality people who holds your best interests, go to The Autobarn in Mount Prospect. Thank you Eryk!!! Roman and Diana

I drove over 800 miles and it was worth every mile

by from Chicago |

I was looking for a very specific VW model. I had narrowed my search to two vehicles in the Chicago area. It was now time for the respective dealers to earn my business. The Autobarn Mount Prospect did just that. It began with Eryk staying late (after hours) one night to accomodate my schedule. That set the tone for the balance of my experience. Friendly, accomodating and very professional through out. No buying pressure... just solid product knowledge and guidance. A special note of thanks to Adam and Michelle for closing all of that paperwork stuff with ease!!! Great sales support.

GREAT SERVICE

by from chicago, ill |

THIS WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE! WOULD DEFINATLEY RETURN TO PURCHASE ANOTHER CAR. ALLEN MANDO WAS OUR SALES PERSON. HE WAS VERY PATIENT WITH US AND KNEW EXACTLY WHA WE WANTED. THIS DEALER HAS MANY CHOICES OF COLORS AND TYPES OF VOLKSWAGENS YOU WILL NOT NE DISSATISFIED.

Great service

by from Mount Prospect,IL |

If you want perfect service from Dealership you should go to the Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect and ask for Eryk Buczynski. He is very friendly and nice person. Eryk spent a lot of time with us on Saturday , and he gave to us detailed information on each car that we looked at . I strongly recommend Eryk Buczynski to anyone who want to buy a car. He showed us how to use the features in our car before letting us leave. He did an excellent job!

A mixed bag, but overall a good experience.

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Eryk (salesman) was friendly and easy to deal with, and was not overly pushy with any of his offers. He listened to our needs, was generally very accommodating, and seemed genuine in his interest to maintain an ongoing relationship and ensure that our car continued to meet our needs for as long as we owned it. He earns 5 stars across the board. Adam (finance) was generally cheery at first, but became rude and disrespectful when we declined to entertain the extended warranty he was plugging. I understand one's desire to sell a product (especially when it's your job), but to be condescending in your response to a very reasonable and polite "no thank you" is unacceptable (and this is to say nothing of the fact that his offer was a blatantly transparent waste of money). 0 stars for friendliness for Adam. So overall a mixed bag I guess, but since most of the evening was spent talking to Eryk, it was a relatively good experience overall. The evening ended on a sour note with the finance manager, but I'd still give the dealership a tacit thumbs up.

Only place to get a new car!

by from Palatine, IL |

I have been a customer for 10 years. I love my 3rd car, but mostly I love the service I get at the Autobarn of Mt. Prospect. Lee, Dariusz, Adam, John Paul.... so great to deal with such good folks.

Out of state purchase

by from Reno, NV |

I came from out of state to buy this car because of the price. Did not expect such an easy and fast experience. Martin was friendly and knowledgeable and picked me up at the airport. Can't ask for more.

i guess that they dont want to sell a car

by from St. Charles |

I requested some quotes on a passat and i becer recieved them. I did receive alot of calls asking if i was still in looking to buy but they never sent me a quote. I guess they didn't want to sell a car

The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect - Volkswagen responded to this review

August 15, 2014

We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your Cars.com review; you did not share in that experience. This is very disappointing to us, and we take your criticism very seriously. We have a tried and true process for responding to internet inquiries, and that includes sending a price quote on the very first day. Once in a while a client calls us to say that they did not receive a quote. In every instance this is because our email was blocked by their spam/junk filter. This is most likely what occurred in your case. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience.

Excellent Service!

by from Mount Prospect |

This is not the first car I have gotten from the Autobarn. The service is exceptional. I went in to close the deal and the finance manager came into greet me and chat. The gentleman who does the loan docs came in and explained who he was. and he asked me while I was waiting would I like some coffee. My sales guy Allen couldn't have been nicer. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to stop in this dealership. Once you close the deal (which was done in record time) you feel like they are your new best friends. Again - the transaction was done smoothly and FAST!

2012 Audi A8L

by from Mount Prospect, IL |

Excellent customer service. Had a very pleasant buying experience. Christopher Krause and Raffi were a pleasure to work with. The Autobarn is the place to buy a car.