The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect - Volkswagen

Service 866-587-7341

WWW.AUTOBARNVWELITE.COM; WWW.AUTOBARNVWMP.COM

Second Great Experience

by from Elgin, IL |

We bought our first VW seven-ish years ago at the Evanston Autobarn location, and it was a great experience (as was our experience with the service department for several years). We've moved closer to the Mount Prospect location, so we now take our Rabbit in for service here, and the service team is wonderful. We recently purchased VW #2 from the Mount Prospect dealership and couldn't be happier. Kalina took great care of us and was a joy to work with. We felt like the Autobarn cares about repeat customers, and that made us feel great. Thank you Kalina and all!

Horrible experience!

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Do not buy a car from here! They were extremely rude and discrimitory towards women. The employees were talking poorly about me when they did not know I was within hearing distance. I have been a customer for seven years and have never recieved respect but the sexiest remarks were just not acceptable. I will never be returning to this dealership.

VW Mt Prospect

by from Skokie IL |

I have had nothing but good experience with Vic and Mt Prospect Autobarn. Vic is very accommodating and understanding. I have purchased 5 cars from him within the last six years. I'm looking forward to doing more business with him and will not even consider shopping anywhere else.

Buyer Beware

by from Indpls, IN |

Called 3 times about a used car. Drove 250 miles to dealership to find that car has not been drivable for a week. Wasted lots of time. Don't trust what they say on phone.

Used car purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

I went to buy a used chevrolet cobalt LT today. The car has very good condition, and they order me very good service. The dealer GRACIANO worked with me, I have to say that he is really professional and nice. He explained every detail so clearly and helped me a lot to deal with the price. I have looked for a car for quite a long time on craigslist, and I was disappointed to buy a used car, but the experience here in autobarn has really changed my opinion that I have never expected. I saved a lot of time and gained reassurance.

Avoid Dealership at all Costs

by from Mt.Prospect, IL |

This was the worst car experience I've ever encountered and any one interested in buying a VW or used vehicle to avoid this dealership at all cost. First, Just as the customer (jake) stated on 12/19/12, if you looking for a sales person, you won't find it. You have to look for salesperson. Second and most important, the Used car manager was unprofessional and down right rude. The manager stated that this is the price, accept it and take the deal or leave right now. I've never been told to take my business elsewhere and I certainly did so. If anyone decides to visit, leave your respect and negotiation skills at the door, and hope you can find a salesperson.

passat / touareq 2

by from worth , il |

Really great place to buy and service your car. Great people to deal with. Awesome service advisers especially Wojciech Rogoz. This guy have huge knowledge about VW . :)

Great job

by from 60646 |

I saw a car here on cars.com and I decided to take to go look at it at the Autobarn of Mount Prospect. I was greeted by Martin who was very friendly and very Knowledgable on how the vehicle was equpped. After the test drive I decided this was the vehicle I wanted and Martin worked really hard to get me the price I was happy with. I highly recommend this place and Martin for any used or new cars. Thank you again

The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect - Volkswagen responded to this review

March 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. We appreciate whenever a customer gives us a compliment.