The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect - Volkswagen

Service 866-587-7341

WWW.AUTOBARNVWELITE.COM; WWW.AUTOBARNVWMP.COM

my cert vw

by from Wheeling |

we emailed on a specific CC and was answered with in 15 minutes from Jeff Fender he answered all of our questions and we came in were Jeff turned us to Lisa the sales rep she took great care of us took time to show us all the features and to make sure that this car fit all of needs. she worked out a great price for us and got us driving our Certified CC with in hours!!!!! Thank you Jeff and Lisa Make sure you see these 2 for your next purchase!!!!

April 6, 2012

Thank you for such a great review. We enjoy when a customer takes time out to compliment our employees. It means a great deal to us.

porsche club

by from Chicago |

Great selection with a great price. They treated me like gold.

April 6, 2012

Thank you very much for this review. We appreciate whenever a customer takes the time out to compliment us.

My first Vw!!!

by from Des plaines |

This was my first experience with Volkswagen and it was exceptional. I've never had a salesman go over a vehicle from top to bottom . They were not pushy and catered to my needs . I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends .

March 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. We appreciate whenever a customer gives us a compliment.

Great job

by from 60646 |

I saw a car here on cars.com and I decided to take to go look at it at the Autobarn of Mount Prospect. I was greeted by Martin who was very friendly and very Knowledgable on how the vehicle was equpped. After the test drive I decided this was the vehicle I wanted and Martin worked really hard to get me the price I was happy with. I highly recommend this place and Martin for any used or new cars. Thank you again

I love my new jetta

by from Arlington heights |

I came to the autobarn to purchase my new jetta. The sales staff was very nice and informative. And a great price

BiG MiStaKE

by from Chicago ,IL. |

I never been in most worst auto dealer. This dealer is untrustworthy and everything is way overpriced.Beware of Misleading Hidden Charges!!! What a joke dealer. I can't say one good.Only the sales person was very nice!

March 20, 2012

We apologize for such an unpleasant experience. We take our reviews very seriously and would like to learn more about what took place. Please feel free to contact me: Richard Fisher Principal 847.951.3360

joke...

by from Lake Zurich |

We went there to buy a Jetta listed for $12.9K. When we arrived we learned that the car was 16K.. Then, they tried to sell us a VW certification for $3,995 and MIST service for another $800. Told them about 20 times that we were not interested but every time they came back - cerfification was inluded. nightmare. When we were leaving, their manager (Vic) yelded at us: " you don't know how to buy cars, go ahead , go buy somewhere else"! And we did! for almost $5000 less in Evanston! Stay away !!!

The Murphys

by from South Bend, IN |

I can only speak of our experience with Mr London. He was very thorough and helpful seeing we lived out of state. I would definitly go back to them when we get a couple of things straight off our credit. I would recommend any shopper to obviously do their homework but give them a call and tell them we sent you.

February 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful review. We will be certain to forward to the appropriate staff members.

Worst customers service in the Chicago area.

by from Chicago |

The is the worst auto dealer in th state. I would not recommend this dealer to my worst enemy. The sales manager is a joke. We told the sales person we knew what we wanted and did our homework so no need to waste our time playing the silly back and forth game. They do not listen. I will now make it a point to tell as many people as possible about how crapy this place treats it's customers. The ratings people are giving this dealer speaks volumes.

HUGE dissapoinment

by from wisconsin |

I drove nearly two hours to find that I had been lied to. This dealer is untrustworthy and everything is way overpriced. DO NOT GO HERE FOR A USED CAR