The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect - Volkswagen

Service 866-587-7341

WWW.AUTOBARNVWELITE.COM; WWW.AUTOBARNVWMP.COM

A new VW Routan for our family

by from Chicago, IL |

After much agonizing over minivans, we decided that the Routan offered the most bang for our buck. We headed up to Mt. Prospect, which was quite a long drive from our south side Chicago home, but well worth the trip! They had 17 Routans in stock, and we quickly narrowed it down to 2 per our needs/price range. Robbie Leon worked with us all day, and we never felt rushed or pressured. Also, the waiting room with the children's area and snacks was great. A high-quality experience all around.

Pleasant Surprise!

by from Palatine, IL |

Lisa made my experience so pleasant when I was looking for my first car. She never pressured me into buying when I wasn't ready. She took her time in explaining all about the warranty, the features on the car, and leasing/financing options. Im so happy that she was the one to help me out!

Buy Car That you like why not go to AUTOBARN

by from Mt Prospect |

You know everyone loves German cars ofcourse i like them too. When it gets to price and negociations its lil hard but these pple here at autobarn are extremly the best they are friendly and hard working ... I feel like going to them everyday beacause they are number #1 dealer for me i dont think any other dealer will give you the best deal... So i appriciate all the hard work just to give the customers the best deal out there so thank you from managment to sales crew great doing bussines with you as always ... all my famly members and friends are happy with their cars and the business that they do. 5 stars for sure for this dealer

Very pleased

by from waukegan |

I recently purchased a 2012 Jetta TDI. A young man named Robbie waited on me and he was phenominal. I highly reccomend him. It took me quite awhile to make up my mind, I drove numerous cars and never felt rushed or pressured. Robbie has a great attitude. The GM Ryan Graham was instumental in getting the deal done as I wanted, and I appreciated his lets make it happen attitude. I have zero regrets and would reccomend anyone to Autobarn Mount prospect. Also, they have a top notch service manager and thats important to me because I like to have my car serviced where I purchased it.

Never been more disappointed

by from Arlington Heights |

Yikes. What an awful experience trying to buy a car. No follow-through, lack of professionalism, dishonest communication - truly an almost big mistake. Management stinks. Good thing I ran out of there. Shop around!

May 1, 2012

I apologize for your experience over the weekend. I would like to have a conversation with you to discuss your particular situation as we always strive for a positive customer experience. I can be reached at 847.392.6300. Sincerely, Ryan Graham.

my cert vw

by from Wheeling |

we emailed on a specific CC and was answered with in 15 minutes from Jeff Fender he answered all of our questions and we came in were Jeff turned us to Lisa the sales rep she took great care of us took time to show us all the features and to make sure that this car fit all of needs. she worked out a great price for us and got us driving our Certified CC with in hours!!!!! Thank you Jeff and Lisa Make sure you see these 2 for your next purchase!!!!

April 6, 2012

Thank you for such a great review. We enjoy when a customer takes time out to compliment our employees. It means a great deal to us.

porsche club

by from Chicago |

Great selection with a great price. They treated me like gold.

April 6, 2012

Thank you very much for this review. We appreciate whenever a customer takes the time out to compliment us.

My first Vw!!!

by from Des plaines |

This was my first experience with Volkswagen and it was exceptional. I've never had a salesman go over a vehicle from top to bottom . They were not pushy and catered to my needs . I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends .

March 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. We appreciate whenever a customer gives us a compliment.

Great job

by from 60646 |

I saw a car here on cars.com and I decided to take to go look at it at the Autobarn of Mount Prospect. I was greeted by Martin who was very friendly and very Knowledgable on how the vehicle was equpped. After the test drive I decided this was the vehicle I wanted and Martin worked really hard to get me the price I was happy with. I highly recommend this place and Martin for any used or new cars. Thank you again

I love my new jetta

by from Arlington heights |

I came to the autobarn to purchase my new jetta. The sales staff was very nice and informative. And a great price