The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect - Volkswagen

New 888-808-6342
Used 888-256-5725
Service 866-587-7341

WWW.AUTOBARNVWELITE.COM; WWW.AUTOBARNVWMP.COM

Rude, no follow up and did i mention plain rude?

by from IN |

Bid on ebay. Guy reaches out and says I need to come in before they consider the bid... ?! When I decline he states he will let me know a few days later. Few days later arrive and no response or anything from them. Not even a customer and that type of treatment makes me cringe.

Deceiving

by from Naperville, il |

I called this dealer about a car they advertised with 35000 miles, I drove almost an hour with my daughter on her birthday to buy her this car. After looking at the car it looked and drove like it had more than 35k miles on it. I asked for the carfax report, after looking at the report, it was clear that the last recorded millage on the car was 76000 mile in 2008, with a note for millage discrepancies, I cant believe that they did not actually know this fact. further more the car is still advertised with 35K miles!!! I was planning to buy a newer car if that one did not workout, but after this I will take my business else where.

2012 Routan SE

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Just leased a brand new Routan SE. I never knew I would love a minivan!! I have worked with Rafal Basisty. He is very pleasant, knowledgeable and low pressure. He has worked with us patiently for two days and went out of his way to get us a great deal! If you plan on shopping at Autobarn VW in Mt. Prospect, Rafal is the go to salesman. I will definitely come back to work with him again when my lease is up. So far, the best car buying experience I've had.

Passat TDI SEL Premium

by from Deerfield, IL |

I recently purchased a 2012 VW Passat SEL TDI and I LOVE IT! I have worked with Rafal Basisty who was friendly and very knowledgeable on how the vehicle was equipped. He worked patiently with me after hours to finalize my purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Rafal to my family and friends. Thank you!

New Car Experience

by from Park Ridge, IL |

Perhaps the best sales experience I ever had buying a new car. Very professional, respectful and low pressure.

Great Experience

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

We were shopping for a new crossover and Rafal was very helpful in finding the model that we wanted and working with us to get the payment we needed. The process was fairly quick and the car was ready to go by the time the paperwork was signed. We look forward to bringing the car back for service and lots of free car washes.

Unbeatable prices

by from Chicago, IL |

A friend told me about a pre-drive car that was at this dealership that I was looking for. I was in the market and going to buy new but decided to swing by and take a look. I never purchase pre-driven but when I test drove it and realized it was priced thousands...I mean thousands below brand new with only 4,000 miles on it and without even adding the upgrades the previous owner added to the cost of the car, there was no turning back for me. Not to mention the customer service I received from the Lisa in sales was amazing. She truly cared about the whole process even after the sale was done. I never in a million years would ever think I could buy such a rare car that was already upgraded with all the features I wanted. On top of dealing with an awesome dealership. Thank you Lisa and the Autobarn of Mount Prospect for giving me a great experience!!!!

Who to See for a Used Car

by from Palatine, IL |

Chris Krause is the agent to see when buying a used car. He answers all questions and helps with all concerns. I purchased a 2011 audi a8 through him. The process was very quick, he had me meet with the service rep. Jason to answer all my tech needs.

Excellent experience

by from Lisle |

Worked with Rafal on a new White GTI. They had quite a few in stock to choose from. Once I figured out which one, the purchase was quite smooth. Wasn't hustled around like most dealers. Price was quite fair. Even got some VW swag out of the deal too. I would definitely work with Rafal again. He was very professional and quick. Was able to get the car purchase complete in about 2 hours from driving into the lot, to driving off the lot with a pretty sweet ride.

The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect is Great!

by from East Moline, IL |

My wife and I recently were interested in purchasing a new vehicle. We decided on a Volkswagon and were VERY impressed with the selection and friendliness of the employees. We had found a car on-line that we were interested in, had prompt attetion from Jeff and made arrangements to come and see the car. He then turned us over to John, who was fantastic! He helped us with the features of the car and was not too pushy to try and sell the vehicle. He took plenty of time to explain everything and made sure we were happy with our decision. Overall, it's a great car and we are very happy that we had the buying experience that we did!