Mitchell Volvo Simsbury

384 Hopmeadow St, Simsbury, CT 06070

Used 800-270-0122

Excellent customer service by Alane.

by from Southwick, MA |

I bought my new XC60 back in October 2014. I apologize for procastinating and taking this long to write about my Mitchell experience. The car I purchased was a demo; therefore, a few minor outstanding details needed to be worked out to make this picky guy completely satisfied. Alane is NOT one of those typical salespersons that will ignore request once the papers are signed. She works with you until your completely satisfied even weeks after the sale. Again, I apologize for taking this long to express my appreciation of Alane. Thank you Alane!

Awesome Experience - Chris is the best

by from Agawam MAss |

We worked with Christopher and he is the best. We've worked with other sales people at other dealerships, but none even come close to Chris's profesionalism, knowledge of the Volvo lineup, or passion for Volvo vehicles. If you are in the market for a Volvo, I strongly recommend working with Christopher.

February 19, 2015

We really appreciate the glowing assessment, Lin -- and you're absolutely right, Chris is a great asset to our dealership!

Chris is the Best! I Love my New BMW X5 :)

by from Anguilla, British West Indies |

Let me start by saying that I decided to purchase with Mitchell Volvo after reading a review right here on Cars.com. This stuff works! I was a little nervous about purchasing the vehicle because I live on the small Caribbean Island of Anguilla and I knew I would have to ship and go through so much hassle...from thousands of miles away. When I called and expressed my interest Chris Emailed me all the information I needed to know about the vehicle. He walked me step by step through the purchase process and they even had my car transported to New Jersey for Shipment to Anguilla. Chris kept me posted via text message the whole way. There wasn't a minute I didn't have a status update on my Car. I can say that these guys are really honorable, and from my very first conversation I felt like I was dealing with a company that I could trust to deliver a car I had never seen or touched or driven...and deliver it in the condition they promised it would be in with the correct documentation. I picked up my vehicle here in Anguilla today and I drove it for the first time. I can say that I am SOOOO Happy with this Car. I feel like I'm floating. Grinning from ear to ear. If you are in Connecticut or anywhere in the USA or around the world like me for that matter and you want to purchase a Car with confidence choose Mitchell Volvo and Ask for Chris Jensen! #happycustomer #bmwx535d :)

January 29, 2015

Thanks so much for the detailed account of your shopping experience with us, Tahirah -- you're absolutely right, Chris goes above and beyond to make sure each of our clients have all the information and detail they could possibly need when it comes to researching the next car, whether it's new or pre-owned. Doing that research across such a great distance makes our responsibility all the greater. Be sure to send occasional photos along, so we can travel vicariously through the car!

My new dealer

by from Danbury |

I just love my Volvo S60 T5! Mitchell Volvo helped with making it a reality by working with me on achieving my final purchase price. I can't express how helpful Christopher and Brandon were and remain to be. If you have any questions about anything, they are always there to help even after you buy the car & drive off the lot. Everyone that I have encounted there is extremely knowledgable, professional and a joy to work with. I am a faithful Volvo owner now and would only purchase from Mitchell Volvo.

January 19, 2015

We're honored to have you "in the family", Heidi, and for traveling up from Fairfield County to do so. Maintaining product knowledge is certainly a cornerstone of our work ethic, but our end goal is more using that knowledge to help each driver become an appreciator, an enthusiast, and hopefully an advocate for the Volvo brand. Hopefully, we've done exactly that!

Car Buying Experience

by from Willimantic |

Worked with Chris J. I'd have to say - fair trade-in price. No hassles - completed negotiations in 15 minutes in a professional way. Positive experience all around. Great job Volvo

January 20, 2015

We really appreciate the assessment, Kristin, and for noting the effort Chris and all of us put into keeping the process clear, efficient, and transparent. Thank you for your business!

Love my Volvo

by from Albany NY |

Christopher was great to work with. He made buying a car fun instead of the usual unpleasant experience

January 18, 2015

We have to thank you in return, Derrick, for traveling the miles to come work with Chris and the entire staff. Safe driving!

Fantastic Customer service and PRICE

by from Burlington CT |

We had a fantastic experience at Mitchell Volvo. From the initial call, all the way to the pick of our new Volvo. No pressure, no gimmicks and they have what we were looking for. We can comfortably recommend doing business with both Christopher and Brandon.

January 9, 2015

We're thrilled that we could provide that start-to-finish positive experience for you, Lindsey -- and we certainly look forward to continuing the relationship in the years and miles to come!

Great Dealership

by from Bloomfield Ct |

I just want to let everyone out there know, how great my car shopping experience was at this dealership. I bought a 2010 Volvo from Alane. She was not pushy, listened to what I was looking for and got me the best price. The car was in great condition, very clean and new tiers. I would go there and ask for her. It is nice to have someone on your side when buying a car.

December 6, 2014

That's a great assessment of our sales policy, Martha, thank you for pointing it out -- listen, respond, and listen again. Vehicle purchases are nothing to be taken lightly, you need an assistant in the process, not an obstacle!

Luis Vega - The Best

by from Mansfield |

Let me start of by saying car shopping is not easy, and a head-ache at the least. However, Luis Vega and Mitchell Volvo changed my views on car shopping. I called Mitchell Volvo inquiring about pricing on a few different makes and models expecting to hear the typical sales pitch, and this was not the case. Luis Vega the ultimate professional, was there for me when I was confused about product knowledge and the whole buying experience. (Keep in Mind this is my 25th car purchase.) He provided all figures broken down with taxes and fees ahead of time, and even took the time to check the car for wear and tear before I drove 65 Miles to the dealership. I did not feel like I was working with a salesmen, more like a general to say the least. I love my S60 t5 AWD, and I highly recommend Luis Vega.

December 6, 2014

25 cars puts you in "veteran" status, John, and it's rewarding to know that Luis' adherence to transparency and detail are not only recognized, but beneficial to the most savvy of car shoppers. We're thrilled you had such a positive experience, and moreover, that you're now among the elite in the new capable all-wheel sedans!

New XC70

by from Hartord |

Just bought a new xc70 from Christopher I love my new car. Outstanding experience .

December 6, 2014

Thank you for the time spent with Chris and the rest of us, Jane -- we know you'll love the SUV for years to come!