Mitchell Volvo Simsbury

384 Hopmeadow St, Simsbury, CT 06070

New 888-479-7544
Used 888-479-9422
Service 877-716-0535

Your Road to Total Satisfaction.

My new Dealership

by from Granby |

After owning the following cars; Audi, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Infiniti, and Lexus, I have learned that moving forward I will only work with this particular dealership for my automotive needs. What I love most about this dealership is that the sales people aren't manipulative or trying to play games, there is literally NO pressure to purchase a vehicle, and the staff is incredibly resourceful. I am now driving my second Volvo XC60 (because I wouldn't trust another car to transport my 1 year old) and my Mom has just purchased her first Volvo whenb i referred her to Christopher. Even if you aren't sure you're interested in buying a Volvo specifically, please pay this dealership a visit just to get a feel of how customers are supposed to be treated when purchasing a car.

Mitchell Volvo Simsbury responded to this review

December 30, 2013

We really appreciate the fact that you point out the staff's resourcefulness, Kevin, thank you. Even when clients opt not to make their purchase from us, we know that by being a valuable source of information and advisement on the car shopping process, we're forming a professional relationship that will benefit everyone (including us) in the long run. We hope you both enjoy your Volvos to the fullest!

Audi A4

by from Westfield MA |

Just bought a 2011 Audi A4 from Chris at Mitchell. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff overall. Picked the car up in time for the 4th of July.!

My kind of Dealership

by from Granby Ct |

I went there to buy my 1st car. Not knowing too much about cars and how the buying process works...I was nervous. I worked with a very helpful sales person Alane who took the time to listen to what I wanted and then found me a car in my price range. Now, I had to pay for it. Well put some money down and finance the rest. Lou the B.M .helped me find the best % rate. I am so happy with my car. I would recommend them.

Help me!

by from Waterbury Ct |

Help me get the word out... Not easy to get to, but worth the trip. Great dealership, knowledgeable sales team (I worked with Alane) super nice cars. Go there! You will not be disappointed.

New S60

by from Litchfield CT |

Just wanted to make quick mention of Mitchell Volvo's Simsbury store. We had been longtime service customers of the Torrington Volvo store. We travelled to the Simsbury location to look at new inventory. We appreciated the family atmosphere from the moment we walked in from the reception as well as sales staff. Special mention to our saleman Chris, the and Cliff the General manager for helping us upgrade to a 15 Volvo from our 2009 S60.

Great Service - Trustworthy Professionals

by from Burlington, CT |

I find everyone in the service department to be trustworthy and knowledgeable. I would not take my 2 Volvo's to any other garage.

fab service from ozzie

by from Avon ct |

Ozzie Thank you very much...Once again you have reminded me why I purchase my Vehicles from Mitchell Volvo. Thank you for finding me the right car. You are the best

V70 For Sale

by from Washington DC |

Great place to do business. Bought the car sight unseen over the phone from Chris. Car was as represented no suprises.

RE: 2011 S80

by from Albany |

Chris sold me my new (to me) 2011 S80 on Monday fully loaded beautiful condition just of lease. Would definitely purchase here again.

A few words

by from Bristol |

We've been longtime customers of Mitchell Volvo. We've been purchasing our new Volvo's from them since 1991. Christopher was very helpful with ordering our new 2015 XC60 with everything we wanted. Would definitely recommend the dealership.

Quick review

by from Springfield Mass. |

Just wanted to quickly say that the entire Volvo sales staff was very knowledgeable in the used Saab's I was shopping for. I wpould like to make special mention of my salesman Christopher. He made the process as pain free as possible.