Mitchell Volvo Simsbury

384 Hopmeadow St, Simsbury, CT 06070

Used 800-270-0122

Fantastic Customer service and PRICE

by from Burlington CT |

We had a fantastic experience at Mitchell Volvo. From the initial call, all the way to the pick of our new Volvo. No pressure, no gimmicks and they have what we were looking for. We can comfortably recommend doing business with both Christopher and Brandon.

Great Dealership

by from Bloomfield Ct |

I just want to let everyone out there know, how great my car shopping experience was at this dealership. I bought a 2010 Volvo from Alane. She was not pushy, listened to what I was looking for and got me the best price. The car was in great condition, very clean and new tiers. I would go there and ask for her. It is nice to have someone on your side when buying a car.

December 6, 2014

That's a great assessment of our sales policy, Martha, thank you for pointing it out -- listen, respond, and listen again. Vehicle purchases are nothing to be taken lightly, you need an assistant in the process, not an obstacle!

Luis Vega - The Best

by from Mansfield |

Let me start of by saying car shopping is not easy, and a head-ache at the least. However, Luis Vega and Mitchell Volvo changed my views on car shopping. I called Mitchell Volvo inquiring about pricing on a few different makes and models expecting to hear the typical sales pitch, and this was not the case. Luis Vega the ultimate professional, was there for me when I was confused about product knowledge and the whole buying experience. (Keep in Mind this is my 25th car purchase.) He provided all figures broken down with taxes and fees ahead of time, and even took the time to check the car for wear and tear before I drove 65 Miles to the dealership. I did not feel like I was working with a salesmen, more like a general to say the least. I love my S60 t5 AWD, and I highly recommend Luis Vega.

December 6, 2014

25 cars puts you in "veteran" status, John, and it's rewarding to know that Luis' adherence to transparency and detail are not only recognized, but beneficial to the most savvy of car shoppers. We're thrilled you had such a positive experience, and moreover, that you're now among the elite in the new capable all-wheel sedans!

New XC70

by from Hartord |

Just bought a new xc70 from Christopher I love my new car. Outstanding experience .

December 6, 2014

Thank you for the time spent with Chris and the rest of us, Jane -- we know you'll love the SUV for years to come!

Always a good experience

by from Wethersfield |

Just bought our second car from CHristopher at Mitchell. We picked up my wife's lease, an S60 8 months ago. Just got my new XC60 today. Same service both times.

December 6, 2014

Return business means more than many realize, and we thank you both for trusting us with the "family cars", Tom. Enjoy the Volvos, and let us know if there is anything we can do to assist down the road!

Good experience

by from North Carolina |

Bought my Mercedes E550 sight unseen. Car was in better condition than I expected when it arrived. Christopher sent copious amounts of cell phone pictures by text of every imperfection on the vehicle. He helped walk me through the entire process including sending me a picture of my new baby being loaded onto the truck. Would recommend fully. All the best.

December 6, 2014

A great "success story", Martha, thank you for sharing. Send us some NC warmth and sunshine when you have a moment!

New XC60

by from W. Hartford Ct |

Christopher responded very quickly to my online inquiry with a very aggressive price quote for an XC60 lease. Picked up the car with very little hassle.

October 10, 2014

We know how busy our neighbors are, so time is of the essence, and there's no patience for 'hassle-tactics' here!

Good Experience

by from Higganum CT |

Bought my S40 from Christopher. Good Experience, no complaints.

October 10, 2014

The pleasure was entirely ours, Crystal -- drive safely!

Re my new preowned volvo

by from Farmington, ct |

I don't know how, but Ozzie found me a really nice/clean 2008 Volvo XC70 to replace my totaled 2005 XC70. Thank you so much. You are the best. ASK for Ozzie!!!

October 10, 2014

We really appreciate being given the opportunity to help you find another Volvo to drive, Jackie -- and that the '05 did its job keeping you safe in the accident in the first place!

my preowned xc60

by from west hartford, ct |

This was one of the best buying experiences ever. I went in to look at the new XC60, and ended up buying a new one. Thanks Ozzie I appreciate all your help.

October 10, 2014

We're so pleased you had such a great experience with Ozzie and the team, John. Give us a call any time, if we can be of help getting to know all the tech-toys in your new Volvo!