Mitchell Volvo

384 Hopmeadow St, Simsbury, CT 06070

New 888-639-1745
Used 888-627-3215
Service 888-642-7395

Your Road to Total Satisfaction.

My new Dealership

by from Granby |

After owning the following cars; Audi, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Infiniti, and Lexus, I have learned that moving forward I will only work with this particular dealership for my automotive needs. What I love most about this dealership is that the sales people aren't manipulative or trying to play games, there is literally NO pressure to purchase a vehicle, and the staff is incredibly resourceful. I am now driving my second Volvo XC60 (because I wouldn't trust another car to transport my 1 year old) and my Mom has just purchased her first Volvo whenb i referred her to Christopher. Even if you aren't sure you're interested in buying a Volvo specifically, please pay this dealership a visit just to get a feel of how customers are supposed to be treated when purchasing a car.

December 30, 2013

We really appreciate the fact that you point out the staff's resourcefulness, Kevin, thank you. Even when clients opt not to make their purchase from us, we know that by being a valuable source of information and advisement on the car shopping process, we're forming a professional relationship that will benefit everyone (including us) in the long run. We hope you both enjoy your Volvos to the fullest!

Mitchell Volvo buying experience

by from Westfield MA |

We talked to our salesman 2 days before buying our new car. All that we asked for was already done and ready. The vehicle...the paperwork (electronic) was ready. We confirmed the car was what they said it was and drove off. Hassel free...very friendly and very articulate. Thank you¿¿¿

will never buy or get a car serviced anywhere else

by from simsbury, ct |

I've been a Mitchell customer for almost 27 years and have never had such good service anywhere else. ( I bought my first car 43 years ago) My most recent visit was to autobody shop. The price quoted was fair, but because the outcome was not perfect (due to residual sun damages not caused by Mitchell, obviously), the manager volunteered to take off about 40% of the price. The maintenance services have also been consistently reliable and of high quality. The staff in all departments is friendly and customer service driven.

How do they retain a Volvo franchise?

by from NY, NY |

Completely ignore email inquiries. What's worse? Their Volvo website reveals NO Volvos when you click to view CPO vehicles BUT, plenty of CPOs from their sister franchises. Perhaps VolvoUSA corporate needs to take a look?

Well worth the trip to Simsbury.

by from Wilbraham, MA |

First visit for possibly buying a used car. Very knowledgeable, understanding and professional sales person - maybe the best I ever met in the car business. It is clear that Mitchell cares about its reputation. Great facilities. The other people I encountered were also genuinely very customer focused without the feeling that they just went through a "how to give good service to your customer" training class. I plan to going back for a second look at the car in which I am interested. It is worth he trip to Simsbury if they have a car in which you are interested.

July 25, 2015

We couldn't be happier that you invested the time, effort, and trust to come down and work with us, Bob. Alan will keep on top of everything you need, and hopefully we'll see you into the next vehicle safely, happily, and promptly!

Great attentive to detail Volvo service

by from Farmington, CT |

I have been a long time Mitchell Volvo customer, since purchasing my XC90 there five years ago, and I have struggled with some service issues during that time, mostly involved with an oil consumption problem that is still yet to be resolved, but I was elated during my recent routine service visit when I discussed this and some other concerns with Jen, a service advisor that I never worked with before, and she listened and set-up a plan to address each of my concerns in addition to completing the routine service efficiently and effectively. I left the dealership with a true feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction, and the vehicle seemed to perform better than it had for some time. Thanks Jen!!!

June 4, 2015

We're so appreciative of your continued trust and patronage, Gideon, and allowing the team to continue to work on your XC90 over this period. Your total satisfaction is our primary concern, and we're thrilled that Jen was able to help facilitate exactly that!

Great Service!Thrilled with the way I was treated.

by from Simsbury, Ct. 06070 |

Above and beyond excellent service! I am a very satisfied customer.

April 2, 2015

And we're honored to have you, John! Call us if we can be of any further assistance 'down the road'.

Integrity

by from North Hamptoin |

I enjoy working with Chris and Brandon because they are so knowledgeable and answer all my question. There is good integrity at Mitchel Volvo and the staff are very cooperative.

March 19, 2015

Product knowledge is just the starting point for the professionalism we demand of all our team members. We're thrilled to hear that we were able to answer everything you wanted to know, and have you happily on your way in your vehicle!

Excellent customer service by Alane.

by from Southwick, MA |

I bought my new XC60 back in October 2014. I apologize for procastinating and taking this long to write about my Mitchell experience. The car I purchased was a demo; therefore, a few minor outstanding details needed to be worked out to make this picky guy completely satisfied. Alane is NOT one of those typical salespersons that will ignore request once the papers are signed. She works with you until your completely satisfied even weeks after the sale. Again, I apologize for taking this long to express my appreciation of Alane. Thank you Alane!

March 19, 2015

We thank you in return, Robert, for your detailed account. As you've attested, Alane is a testament to the "full time" commitment to customer service that we strive for -- leading up to, helping with, and long after the point of purchase!

Awesome Experience - Chris is the best

by from Agawam MAss |

We worked with Christopher and he is the best. We've worked with other sales people at other dealerships, but none even come close to Chris's profesionalism, knowledge of the Volvo lineup, or passion for Volvo vehicles. If you are in the market for a Volvo, I strongly recommend working with Christopher.

February 19, 2015

We really appreciate the glowing assessment, Lin -- and you're absolutely right, Chris is a great asset to our dealership!

Chris is the Best! I Love my New BMW X5 :)

by from Anguilla, British West Indies |

Let me start by saying that I decided to purchase with Mitchell Volvo after reading a review right here on Cars.com. This stuff works! I was a little nervous about purchasing the vehicle because I live on the small Caribbean Island of Anguilla and I knew I would have to ship and go through so much hassle...from thousands of miles away. When I called and expressed my interest Chris Emailed me all the information I needed to know about the vehicle. He walked me step by step through the purchase process and they even had my car transported to New Jersey for Shipment to Anguilla. Chris kept me posted via text message the whole way. There wasn't a minute I didn't have a status update on my Car. I can say that these guys are really honorable, and from my very first conversation I felt like I was dealing with a company that I could trust to deliver a car I had never seen or touched or driven...and deliver it in the condition they promised it would be in with the correct documentation. I picked up my vehicle here in Anguilla today and I drove it for the first time. I can say that I am SOOOO Happy with this Car. I feel like I'm floating. Grinning from ear to ear. If you are in Connecticut or anywhere in the USA or around the world like me for that matter and you want to purchase a Car with confidence choose Mitchell Volvo and Ask for Chris Jensen! #happycustomer #bmwx535d :)

January 29, 2015

Thanks so much for the detailed account of your shopping experience with us, Tahirah -- you're absolutely right, Chris goes above and beyond to make sure each of our clients have all the information and detail they could possibly need when it comes to researching the next car, whether it's new or pre-owned. Doing that research across such a great distance makes our responsibility all the greater. Be sure to send occasional photos along, so we can travel vicariously through the car!