Mitchell Volkswagen

51 Albany Tpke, Canton, CT 06019

New 888-481-7839
Used 888-482-0786
Service 888-245-4963

Discover the Mitchell Difference!

As close to perfection as possible.

by from Bloomfield, CT |

I have purchased three VWs from Mitchell over the past 4 years. A 2010 EOS for my wife, who says it is the best and most fun car she has ever owned. I purchased a 2010 CC almost a year later, and drove it for two years. Because my elderly in-laws had trouble getting into the car, due to the slope design of the roof, I traded it for a new Passat. The CC was the best car I have ever owned, and the Passat is a close second. The rear legroom in the Passat is not to be believed for a car that size. Mitchell, as a dealership, has the most professional employees of any that I have ever used. Scott, Rob and the two salesmen who sold me the cars (the first one retired), and the service personnel, have always come through for my wife and me. If you are reading this, I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good looking, dependable, great mileage new car. I love my VWs and my dealership.

March 26, 2014

Nothing could speak about us with higher regard than the fact that you've come to us for all your VW purchases and service, Marshall. As long as you love the Volkswagen brand, and the models it offers its drivers, we're honored to be the ones to provide and maintain them for you!

Routine Maintenance

by from Weatogue, CT |

Have enjoyed bringing my car to Mitchell VW. Kiley is a fantastic service advisor. She listens and make sure she gets things done the way I like. For example, I want my lug nuts hand torqued to spec, the correct way to do it. Kiley makes sure that it is done. Recently got an oil change that included a mail-in rebate. I came in to pick up my care and Kiley had taken the time to send it in for me. Excellent customer service. In addition, prices for service, so far, have been reasonable at this dealership. Thanks Mitchell.

April 9, 2014

Our pleasure as always, Brian. Thank you for trusting in us to be your VW service resource!

FABULOUS SALES & SERVICE PERSONNEL

by from Simsbury,CT |

By far the BEST Sales people ever - having purchased 4 previous vehicles from Mitchell VW/Dodge, I found this time to be the most wonderful experience at Canton VW. George Goggi really knows his "stuff!" He is kind, caring, efficient and knowledgeable when it comes to cars! The test drive was incredible in my Beetle Convertible, which I ended up buying. He set me up with the Financial end of things, and then introduced me to the Service personnel. I really enjoy working with Rob Hart and Kiley Newton in the Service Dept. They greet you personally when you walk in and make you "feel at home" while taking care of business! Kiley personally walked me down to the new and inviting waiting area, which is equipped with coffee, water and bagels. It is clean and comfortable and I was able to get a lot done while I waited. I called from NY regarding a sensor which had come on intermittently during my ride on the NY Thruway, and Kiley told me to bring the car in and they would check it all out for me, and told me what to do on the road. She was extremely helpful! Rob conducted a vehicle inspection check on my car that itemized everything their techs had done and then went over it with me. I found this to be most helpful. I would highly recommend Canton VW, and their Sales/Service/Finance Personnel to all of my friends. They keep me and my 'lil Bug pretty happy! :-)

April 9, 2014

Keeping you (and the Bug) happy are the end goal of all our departments, so if there's anything more you need from George, Rob, Joe in finance, anyone -- keep that phone number handy, and we'll jump right to it!

Great dealer and service dept

by from Simsbury |

We have purchased 2 vehicles from Mitchell VW, and would make them our first stop when we're ready for our next vehicle. The service dept is also excellent. Rob as always gone out of his way to make sure we were satisfied. Kiley made the appointment process painless, and wen out of her way to make sure I understood the work that needed to be performed, and the associated cost. More dealers need to be like this

April 9, 2014

We'd like to hope dealers are, Grant and Stacy, because it just seems like the right thing for all our departments to do. We're not just a local business, we're neighbors, and that means a level of courtesy that should run through everything we do. Glad to know it makes your experience that much better!

WONDERFUL PERSONNEL, SERVICE & FACILITY

by from Simsbury,CT |

Always a pleasure dealing with everyone involved in the Service Dept. Rob Hart and Kiley Newton are always helpful and kind in their approach to dealing with customers. They always give great service in a timely manner. Kiley went over all of the "particulars" on my inspection and addressed all of my questions. They are a dedicated team, as are the sales people. I found George Goggi to be extremely efficient and knowledgeable about all of the cars that we discussed. He really took his time with me and explained all of the differences in the cars I was considering purchasing. I ended up buying my 4th (fourth) vehicle from Mitchell VW, and am ecstatic with my Beetle Convertible. I enjoy waiting in their newly refurbished waiting room, as it is clean and inviting to customers waiting for their cars to be finished. Their "shuttle" service is on time and a provides a great alternative to waiting also. All in all, my experiences with sales, service, and other staff personnel has been happy and satisfied. Thanks to everyone involved! :-) Angela

April 9, 2014

It was our pleasure working with you, Angela, and that goes for both Rob and Kiley in service, and George's whole team in the showroom. Anything you need in the future, from routine maintenance to tips on some of the (many, many, many) accessories for the Beetle convertibles, just drop us a line!

GREAT EXPERIENCE....MITCHELL VW .... GEORGE GOGGI

by from Weatogue CT |

I recently purchased a 2012 VW EOS from Mitchell VW in Canton with George Goggi as my sales associate. I knew I needed a new car but was not sure I wanted an EOS and George spent a fair amount of time with me going over the car and it's features not even knowing if it was what I would end up buying. Of course I decided to purchase it and so many people at the dealership helped me out and went above and beyond. I got a great deal on my trade which made me very happy and awesome financing ... Thanks to Joe. This is my 5th of 6th car with Mitchell and I love it. Probably won't be the last one but I would recommend George and the group over at VW. to anyone, anytime.

April 9, 2014

Thank you for such glowing compliments! "Above and beyond" lands us precisely where we want to be!

Very Savvy Dealership

by from Simsbury Ct |

When you purchase a car every 12-18 years - both VW's, it can be a stressful task looking for that perfect replacement. Also something that fits two lumbering 100++lb dogs as well as fits your personal criteria. George,Jason Joe,Josh,Carly and Warren made it pretty seamless. I thank you all. The 2008 VW Passat Lux Wagen with every option was the one. When you love to love a car you know the right one when you sit in the seat. Well I do have to say George Goggi knows his facts on VW's and is a splendid Salesman. He helped me transition from loving a "stick" to loving the fast "Sport" Triptronic semi-manual shifting position. If you have a little gear head in you he will know. In my opinion, Mitchell VW has grown over the years and offers a good, solid Team of informed folks from service and sales to repairs. They don't love you and leave you. Their follow-up is just as important to them as it is to you. This has been my experience and I am pleased to say buying the Passat at Mitchell VW was indeed fun! Many thanks again George, Priscilla R.

April 9, 2014

When an obvious VW enthusiast has to look to the next model, the best person to align them with is another enthusiast. You couldn't be nearer the mark than with George, and it seems you're well aware of that fact. We absolutely look forward to the next 12 to 18 years of service, and looking to see what 2028 models look like then!

Steve Ferenc - Will go back to him!

by from Checter, CT |

I've bought two cars through Steve. He was easy to deal with. I believe I got two excellent deals. I highly recommend him. He is not a pushy car saleseman, and is very business focused to get you what you want and need. Also, there was a glitsch at the last minute with the car, and the dealer bent over backwards to satisfy me. As long as I love VWs, I don't need to go anywhere else besides Mitchell.

March 27, 2014

We have such a long list of clients who have come back to Steve for their second, third, and even fourth vehicles, and you've perfectly described why - detailed, thorough, but by no means aggressive. We hope we'll see you again for anything you need, and that your love of VW stays healthy and strong!

Fabulous Buying Experience with Tim Miller

by from Newington, CT |

I purchased a 2013 VW beetle convertible from Tim Miller on 3/1/14. I have to say, this was the easiest car purchase I have ever made. Tim was totally sincere and honest, explained the car to me in great detail, and no other VW dealer could match the price. All in all, it was a wonderful experience. Tim is great, I will definitely recommend him to all my family and friends. Also, I love my beetle convertible, it is a great ride and of course, the cutest car EVER.

March 27, 2014

Sincere, honest, easy, detailed...you're describing a great experience, Ann, and hopefully one that more dealerships can provide in the years to come. With so much information available to shoppers online, why wouldn't every aspect of the car shopping process be equally "up front" and open? We're glad to hear that Tim was able to do precisely this for you, and see you happily into your new Bug!

2011 Tiguan SE

by from Broad Brook, CT |

I can only say I had a great experience with my salesman, Steven Ferenc. He was very knowledgeable and helpful through the entire sales process. I came to the VW dealership after finding my Tiguan on-line with a great price. This is my first Volkswagen and I love it! Thankfully Steven assisted me through the buying process as I was replacing my car after an accident. He communicated promptly information regarding insurance, registering the vehicle as well as taking care of my add on of the cross bars to the roof rack. I was thankful for Steven going over the vehicle and its handy options for a comfortable driving experience. Upon the sale and working with the fiance officer Joe, I felt comfortable and happy of my purchase. Thank you Mitchell Volkswagen team of Canton!

March 27, 2014

We're so glad that Steven was such a help to you, Jen, and that we've brought you into the VW "family" with obvious enthusiasm. Enjoy the Tig, and give us a call if we can help with anything else down the road.

My Mitchell VW experience

by from New Hartford |

This is the second car I've bought at Mitchell. Aaron and the Mitchell team are well versed in their product line. The whole buying experience went seamlessly.I would recommend Aaron and MitchellVW to anyone

March 27, 2014

We really appreciate having you return to us for the next car, JP -- and we totally understand your opinion of the facilities. We're working on a huge update in that regard, hopefully in time for your third Mitchell vehicle!