Mitchell Volkswagen

(4.8) 5.0 133 Reviews

51 Albany Turnpike, Canton, CT 06019

Used 800-795-9412 Used800-795-9412

As close to perfection as possible.

by from Bloomfield, CT |

I have purchased three VWs from Mitchell over the past 4 years. A 2010 EOS for my wife, who says it is the best and most fun car she has ever owned. I purchased a 2010 CC almost a year later, and drove it for two years. Because my elderly in-laws had trouble getting into the car, due to the slope design of the roof, I traded it for a new Passat. The CC was the best car I have ever owned, and the Passat is a close second. The rear legroom in the Passat is not to be believed for a car that size. Mitchell, as a dealership, has the most professional employees of any that I have ever used. Scott, Rob and the two salesmen who sold me the cars (the first one retired), and the service personnel, have always come through for my wife and me. If you are reading this, I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good looking, dependable, great mileage new car. I love my VWs and my dealership.

March 27, 2014

Nothing could speak about us with higher regard than the fact that you've come to us for all your VW purchases and service, Marshall. As long as you love the Volkswagen brand, and the models it offers its drivers, we're honored to be the ones to provide and maintain them for you!

Never Disappoints

by from Avon, CT |

I've been here three times, and am nearly a new customer. Every time I bring my car in for a service they do a great job! If you aren't satisfied, they make sure you are! I almost wish I bought my car from this dealer!!

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your time and trust, Madison. We'll be here for you when the time comes for the next one!

great buying experience

by from Sharon, CT |

This is our second pre owned VW from Mitchell and I'm sure we will get our third with them as well. All of the people we worked with particularly Brendan, Jason and Aaron were terrific. We had specific needs for our new pre owned vehicle and it was hard to find, but they found it for us and gave a great deal including a fair price for our trade in. Glad we stuck it out with them as well. Very happy.

March 29, 2016

We certainly appreciate the review, but moreover, we really appreciate the fact that you worked with us on a second vehicle for the family. Looking forward to being there for you when the time comes for the third VW, and continuing the positive experience.

Excellent Service Department

by from Cheshire, CT |

I won't go anywhere else! I moved out of the Farmington Valley and drive back anytime my VW needs service (and I HAVE tried other VW dealerships in CT).

February 3, 2016

We're honored to have you, Jennifer! Call on us any time you need anything.

Great Service , Great people

by from granby ct |

I have been using Mitchell VW for many years and have been treated exceptionally well each and every time I go there. The service department goes out of their way to do what they can to help me and believe it or not, to help keep my costs down!! I highly recommend Mitchell Auto Group to everyone

January 27, 2016

Cheers, Bruce, we appreciate the kind words! Moreover, we really appreciate the years of business, and the trust you've put in the service team. Any time we can help, we'll be here!

Shimmy in front end of 2015 GLI

by from Hartford, CT |

Quick in and out. Able to get an appointment within 24 hours for what could have been a major problem. Turned out to be a bad balance job on my snow tires by the local Goodyear tire store. Also, the steel Tire Rack rims are a little out of round (Thank you China), (Won't use Goodyear again!) All done within the hour. and only $20.00.

December 23, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to give us the review, Don! Glad to be of service!

Great Service

by from Bloomfield, Ct |

Service was excellent, service e people were polite and helpful, A. Tenenbaum

October 14, 2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, Allan. Call us any time you need!

Great service

by from Avon, CT |

I moved here from NYC and have been using Mitchell VW to service my Touareg. The service team led by Bob is terrific, and they go above and beyond. They even arranged a tow truck and a ride to the airport when I got an early-morning flat on the way to a business trip this week. Best of all, it turns out that the tires I bought there in June had a 12-month road hazard guarantee, so I paid nothing for the new $300 tire! I am now out of my new car warranty period but will continue to use Mitchell VW because they provide such great service -- they know my name and my car, and I feel as though they are looking out for me. (Example: When I bought the four new tires in June, I asked if I had to change the brake pads, too, and they told me I had 25% useful life left and could defer that expense for a while instead of upselling me early.) Good people, good ethics, etc. -- exactly the type of business that you want to be dealing with.

September 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your assessment, Ian, and furthermore for putting your trust in us as your VW service center. It goes without saying, but always know that you're welcome to call or stop in with any questions or concerns, and we'll do all we can to help diagnose any issues, and lay out all possible options so that you can make the best decision for YOU at that moment. Priorities can change from day to day, and those decisions are yours to make!

So accommodating

by from Farmington,CT |

Mitchell has serviced my GTI since 2008. They continue to surpass my expectations every time. They've backed me up with my car when VW co. would not. I will continue using their service and am very comfortable recommending them.

October 8, 2015

We're humbled by the endorsement, thank you!

Great Service, focus on customer satisfaction

by from stratford, Ct |

Customer satisfaction number one priority, service center personal focused on ensuring that things are done correctly and following up with you when the job is done.

October 8, 2015

We're so glad you gave us the opportunity, Doreen -- call on us any time we're needed!