Acura of Peabody

Service 888-223-8341

North Shores Exclusive Acura Dealer

A pleasure doing business with Acura of Peabody

by from Boston, MA |

They responded to me in minutes after making a Cars.com request. They were polite and professional. They accomodated my schedule and when it came time to lease the new car (Acura TL SH AWD with manual transmission) they worked with me to find an acceptable deal. They even stayed late to accomodate my schedule. The next day, they had my car ready as promised and took the time to answer all my questions. Over all a very enjoyable experience, and how many people can say they Enjoyed the process of buying or leading a new car.

Low Pressure Sales / High Pressure Ext. Warr Sales

by from New Hampshire |

Great sales experience, our Sales rep Thad was very low pressure and made it easy to come to terms on a purchase of a Pre-Owned Certified vehicle. Just be aware that if you finance through them the Finance dept pushes REAL HARD to try and get you to buy the extended warranties from bumper to bumper, tire/rim...etc. Even though I politely declined each and every one, he kept trying to push it on us, "Just so you know 90% of people purchase these", trying to make us feel uneasy about our decision to pass on it. But overall I would buy here again in a heartbeat, talk to Thad he will be your guy if you want a nice easy low pressure buying experience.

Acura Peabody Service

by from Stoneham, Ma |

Service department continues to be friendly, and helpful. When they make my wife feel good about the experience that is very good. She is easily intimidated when going to a dealer for either sales or service. Just one little thing. The discount certificate expired before we could use it. My wife only drives her car 7000 miles a year. But overall very please with the service at Peabody Acura.

Do your homework

by from North Shore, MA |

Closest option for those on the North Shore and in Essex County to buy or service an Acura. Facilities are first-rate, but service is costly (but isn't at all dealers?). Buying at your price is a challenge, as they will try and hold the line on either trade or purchase price. Go in armed with knowledge and stick to your guns on what you are willing to pay, and usually a fair compromise can be made. Mgmt and Sales staff has been there a long time, which speaks to the quality of the operation there.

Feeling duped

by from Lawrence, ma |

Customer service was top notch. Bought a 2009 MDX. two weeks later it is running terribly due to an apparent emissions problem we were not told about. Will give them a chance to FIX the problem...not just cover it up again. Would only recommend for new cars.

Frustrated

by from Concord, MA |

Through the emails their internet team said that they can match my new car offer and work on our trade-in value which was the obstacle we had at another dealer. We drove 30 miles and were told neither price they can agree with. To save the trip, we actually provided vin number for them in advance to appraise the car. I don't blame their local salesman as they worked hard and seemingly not aware of the numbers in the emails. But the customers should not be affected by their internal mis-communication. Wasted my entire Saturday morning, very disappointed. Another minor thing, this dealer and the Framingham one have the highest documentation fee among the peers around Boston. Not a show-stopper but something not so comfortable.

Acura of Peabody responded to this review

January 21, 2014

In response to your review, we have made some process changes in blind appraising vehicles over the internet and phone as it is very difficult to put a number on a trade without physically seeing such vehicle as there are many factors involved in appraising ones trade in. Regarding document fees, we constantly monitor the market to ensure we are not the highest with such fees all the while maintaining that we are in the same area with our competition. Joel E. Avery General Manager

Excellent staff all around!!!

by from Saco,ME |

Great experience buying a used car! Thanks so much we enjoyed our salesman Mark who has call us twice since sale and all the other staff who made it happen.