Bernardi Toyota

1626 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA 01702

New 866-588-2686
Used 888-386-3081
Service 888-262-4090

"Bernardi for Now...Bernardi for Life"

Very helpful and friendly dealership

by from Worcester, MA |

After shopping several local dealers, I stopped by Bernardi Toyota. I told them the deal I was looking for, and within minutes, it was done. They had the car ready to go within a few hours. Very friendly and helpful sales team, and business manager. Look forward to doing business with them again.

NOT friendly and poor attitude!

by from New England |

Bernardi Toyota has an attitude that if you don't like our price then move on to the next dealership because we'll sell it anyways. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone! They won't budge on their price tag and they don't care.

They never returned a call for my inquiry

by from Grafton Ma |

I inquired 2 times using cars.com with my correct contact info but this dealer did not follow-up... I ended up buying from another dealer so their loss.

awful service

by from hudson |

I had a misunderstanding with them and they made me fell like a clown, because of my broken English, they put words on my mouth. plus they made services on my car that I did not ask for. I've bought three cars from them already, but will never go back not even for an oil change.

Bernardi Made it Easy

by from Holliston, MA |

Shopping for a new Highlander was not something I wanted to do. However Bernardi Toyota made it a pleasure. I sent an email to find out about promotions on the All New 2014 Highlander I had seen on tv. Harvey helped me with questions and ideas about the type of Highlander would best suit my needs and budget. He was so excited that it got me in the dealership that night ! Jose took me on a test drive and showed me colors and features. That man had so much energy! Running around to look at my trade and also made sure I had cold water to drink. After calling my husband I went for it. The 2014 Highlander is just what I wanted. If you want a great deal and the best service contact Bernardi Toyota

GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH BERNARDI!!!!!

by from Boston,MA |

I was in the market for a used car, I inquired online on one of the Camrys I saw at Bernardi Toyota and I immediately got a response from their internet sales. After a few minutes on the phone I set an app. to see the car. To my surprise it was actually on the lot when I arrived :o) The sales man I worked was Abdullah and he was absolutely great, no high pressure and very open to answering any questions I had. Within a few hours I was driving away with my new Camry!!!!! Thank you Bernardi Toyota so much for everything!!! If you are in the market I would HIGHLY recommend Bernardi Toyota!!!

Awful, unprofessional Smgt. team

by from westborough, ma |

Awful, unprofessional seals person who don't know about the car. Gave me miss information about warranty. Force me to go through high APR finance.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Sudbury Ma. |

My car buying experience at Bernardi Toyota was truly a pleasure. "Cowboy"(our salesperson) was knowledgeble, professional and understanding. When my wife and I walked into the dealership, we did not have any idea of what car would really fit our needs. "Cowboy" walked us around the lot and pointed out cars he thought might work for us. After about 4 hours and countless test drives we settled on the Venza. Buying a car has always been an unpleasant experience for me. Not this time. Right away they presented us with an offer that my wife and I agreed was a fair price. I was so relieved that we did not have do all the back and forth in order to agree on a price. Although we had to wait about an hour to talk to a finance person,"Cowboy" made us comfortable and made the most use of our time by showing us the service department and reviewing some of the features on our new car. I do not buy a car very often(I drive them into the ground)but when I am ready for another one, or if I know anyone who is in the market,Ihope Bernardi Toyota and "Cowboy" are still around. "Ride Em Coyboy" Robbie Mason

Love My Tundra

by from Boston Ma |

I recently purchased a Tundra double cab from Bernardi Toyota in Framingham and my experience there was one of the best car buying experiences. This is my first Truck and I feel that I made an informed and simply easy decision. The sales person really knew the Truck and went over all the options and features. I would surely recommend this dealer to any one who is looking for a new Toyota.

Certified RAV4 V6

by from Ashland MA |

I bought a Certified Toyota RAV4 - V6 ( great Avalon engine) - car was from New Jersey, purchased at the Toyota auction in Framingham. Salesman supplied me with the Car Fax (which I had seen on-line). RAV4 was nicely detailed inside and out. Salesman was low pressure. Nice facility and test drive route was quite scenic through back roads of Framingham, then out to Rt. 9 in Southboro for highway experience. Fairly quick process, gave me what I expected for my 10 year old Camry. Was a nice experience.

Great dealership to work with!

by from Framingham, MA |

I visited Bernardi Toyota because my friend told me that they are great to work with. I went to go see a highlander and not expecting to purchase the car that day. I met a salesperson named Sam Lee and he was so helpful in guiding me to find the car that I was looking for. He found out what was important to me and he showed me the car that had all the features that I liked. I loved the car so much that I decided to just buy it that day. The negotiation was hassle free and they gave me a great price and trade in value. The customer serivce, and the buying process was so easy. I came in for my first service the other day and the service department was great too. They valeted my car and the service advisor came to greet me. They finished servicing my vehicle so quickly and efficiently. Overall the place is just a great place to do business.