Bernardi Toyota

1626 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA 01702

New 866-588-2686
Used 888-386-3081
Service 888-262-4090

"Bernardi for Now...Bernardi for Life"

Easy car buying

by from Acton,ma |

Just bought a certified Prius last week. I searched certified Prius online for weeks,and noticed bernardi had great prices. I love my Prius and the experience was great. I would recommend you see Artie Johnson. He treated me with respect and answered my questions with patience.

Smooth buying

by from Tewksbury ma |

I recently bought a 2012 Toyota Camry SE from Bernardi Toyota and could not be happier. Artie worked with me to find a great price and one of the managers, Kevin, could not have been more helpful. It was quick and easy and I would recommend Bernardi to anyone.

Serious waste of time

by from Medway, MA |

Contacted Bernardi from their website with interest in a particular Rav4. A salesman called and made an appointment to test drive the car later the same day. I arrived on time, but there was some delay finding the salesman. When we went to find the car, we were told it had "just been sold five minutes ago". I agreed to test drive their only other similar Rav4 available. It wouldn't start; it was out of gas. The salesman brought a can of gas to the car; the can was empty. I left. They required an appointment for this! Did test drive a Rav4 at another seller. Glad I actually bought a Hyundai Santa Fe.

Great service

by from Lexington, ma |

Terrific service and support from all individuals involved in this sale. And by far the most competitive pricing. Highly recommend.

Great Price but at what cost!?!?!

by from Mass |

Let me start this by saying Brandon and Sal were very helpful and professional. Too bad they work for such an unprofessional mgt. team. Don't waste your time!! MGT is a joke, doesn't know what customer service is at all. I researched my new truck online, had the price done before going in to test drive. Test drove the truck filled out the paperwork and then was made to wait for 2hours before we left. I had a small child with me, at least tell us it's going to be awhile so we can go out to something to eat. After we came back at closing and waited for another 20-30min we were held hostage with the APR rate. With a credit score of 750 a person should be told that 3.99% is the best they can do. Good thing we are just going to pay it off. When the paperwork was filled out for the deal there was no stamp on the deal, when we were in with the business mgr all of the sudden there was a stamp on the deal saying MUST FINANCE THROUGH US. When asked about this, we were told this is how it is done. Since it was late and it was bedtime for Jr. we said whatever and just filled out the paperwork. I sent an email to the owner stating this whole situation I didn't even get a response email or reply. When I picked up the truck I didn't even get a conversation with the gen mgr. This operation is a pure joke!!! The only reason I bought the truck through them is b/c I got a extremely cheap price from shopping around so much. Most dealers wouldn't even touch the deal b/c it was so low. I would be weary of going in there, if you do be prepared to be jerked around if you get a good deal b/c they aren't taking you to the cleaners.

The best car buying experience

by from Tewksbury, MA |

I went into Bernardi Toyota to purchase a 2012 Toyota Camry SE and could not have came out of the situation any happier. The management team was great including Mike Knox and Kevin Coady, they really made the process so easy! I would recommend Bernardi to anyone. The price was great and they just really made me feel at ease with the entire process.

Bernardi Toyota Went above and Beyond

by from Worcester |

I recently purchased my 2011 Camry from Bernardi and could not have had a better experience, from my first encounter with the internet dept. to my final interaction with the sales manager everything went smoothly and they took the time to make sure I was comfortable and I knew exactly what was going on through out the whole process. I would definetly recommend Bernardi Toyota to anyone that is in the market.

good price, awful service

by from Arlington, MA |

We had to go through the usual bad cop/good cop nonsense with our negotiation to get a low-mileage car at a price we were happy with. We wanted to pick up the car on a weekday evening, but the salesman said we had to come back on a different day because he was off that night. When we came back, he basically gave us the keys and said, "Thank you, goodbye." No way we'll go for service there.