Atlantic Toyota

Used 855-862-4239
Service 855-774-3427

over the internet

by from lynn ma |

jeffrey oliviera was polite and answered all my questions. we are in the process of finding the vehicle. I wish all dealer were so friendly and easy to deal with!!!!

NEVER ever come to this dealershiop again

by from boston |

DO NOT bring any of your vehicle to this dealership, my girl friend she bought the car from other toyota dealership, she bring my car for oil change at 6000miles they light is came on, they told her not change the oil until 10000 mile. I told them the her car need a oil change. the oil is very drak, i checked the dipstick. i try to explain to them, but thet hand up the phone, because my girl frined she is in this dealership, my girl give my phone to one of the service consultants give me bad attitude, i don't understand why they hand up my phone, i will tell all of my friends and relative not to have their car service in this dealership and not buy any car from this dealership. strongly not recommmend. if you don't true me, go ahead and see how they treat you. i will never ever come back to this dealership in my entire life.

An unusually positive car buying experience

by from Boston, MA |

My experience buying a used Hyundai from Atlantic Toyota was the best car buying experience I've ever had at a dealership. A low-pressure, professional sales staff who even had a sense of humor. Only complaint is that it took too long to get the car inspected and fix a minor mechanical issue. Other than that I have nothing but good things to say about a solid dealership.

Online Scheduling Service

by from Marblehead, MA |

I tried ringing the phone numbers a few times and never got a human....then I saw the online chat and JEFFREY OLIVIER was very helpful and I am expecting a phone call with an appointment time soon. Although I am very pleased with Mr. Olivier's customer service, I am disapppointed that no one is answering your phones.

so far so good

by from Chelsea,Ma |

Bought 2010 corolla from this dealership.Have low milage.Have had (5) 5,000 miles checkups.no repairs as yet. Very satisfied so far. thinking about 2012 prius.i am in contact will sales dept at Atlantic via computer.

Straight forward and neat

by from cambridge, ma |

We saw the car in cars.com, sent a message, the got back to us quickly, the car (used) was as advertised. The pricing and final cost was clear, detailed, and upfront, there were no surprises or last minute additional fees, they did all the paper work. In just a few days, we got the car, the plates, certificates, everything. No hassle at all. Would buy a car with them again.

Easiest car purchase yet!

by from Salem, MA |

I found myself somewhat overwhelmed when shopping for a low mileage 4Runner. There were a ton of them listed on the sites and of course everyone's is in "excellent condition". Well after seeing three that weren't in "excellent condition" I called Atlantic Toyota and spoke with Ken. He was very understanding of what I had been through and walked around the vehicle with me on the phone, took a dozen additional pictures and sent me the service history on the truck. I agreed to hold the vehicle and make the drive to this 4th dealer and amazingly everything was as described and then some. Ken had actually mentioned flaws I would have never seen on the truck and I was quite pleased with how clean it actually was when I saw it. Paperwork was very simple and the dealer transferred my plates that day. I was very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend this dealership.