Atlantic Toyota

671 Lynnway, Lynn, MA 01905

New 855-387-7407
Used 855-862-4239
Service 855-774-3427

Get both the best deals & customer service at Atlantic Toyota - On the Lynnway in Lynn.

On my third Toyota Tacoma delivered from Atlantic

by from Massachusetts |

On my 3rd Tacoma presently, 2 Solara's, 2 Camry's, a Maxima, Cutlass Ciera a Chevy Malibu and a Celica convertible a Ford coupe, all purchased and serviced at Atlantic Toyota over the past 26 years.

Excellent service department

by from Boston, MA |

Rick was able to schedule my service appointment on short notice - always appreciated! I also feel I can always trust the advice Rick gives me about my car. I was in and out in under 2 hours.

Friendly Service

by from Boston, MA |

Manny was very friendly and approachable. He listened to what we wanted and worked with us to find the car and price we were looking for.

Awesome service

by from Everett, Ma |

Chris Jimenez was great he answered all my questions and was very attentive A+

best around

by from chelsea |

Best service department for miles around and I have been to lot of them in past 50 years

Best Experience

by from Hudson, MA |

Carlos, my salesperson, is trustworthy, patient and informative.

My second car purchase from Atlantic Toyota

by from Lynn, MA |

Zeke Knezevic is a great guy. This is a second car we bought from him.

New Car Review

by from Malden, MA |

The salesman I dealt with was very attentive to all my questions and requests. He always made sure that I was completely satisfied and constantly kept me informed as to the status of my car.

06 Toyota Tacoma Frame Recall

by from Peabody, MA |

My Service Advisor was Israel Brito. Israel was very knowledgeable about the manufactures frame recall, the procedures involved and the estimated time it would take for the work being done. Israel spoke to me with confidence and arranged my service date and rental without it interrupting my work schedule. To my surprise I was given a fully loaded 2014 Toyota 4 Runner as a rental. I expressed my concerns with Israel about my rental needs and he pulled through for me. My vehicle was completed a week sooner than expected. Everything down to the lug nuts was in tip top shape. I would recommend Israel and the Service Team at Atlantic Toyota to any Toyota owner. I was given Service with a Smile and my expectations were greatly exceeded. Great Job!!! Thank you Israel and Team Atlantic!!!

Seamless experience

by from Lynn, MA |

Some one greeted me as soon as I drove into the garage. They took my vehicle and directed me to the waiting area. The waiting area was quiet, clean, and comfortable. They told me the service would take about an hour. It actually took less than 40 minutes. A pleasant surprise. While I was waiting I heard about a shuttle service which I may find useful in the future. The personnel were professional, proficient, and courteous. Overall the expericience was seamless.

poor customer service.

by from Plymouth MA |

I went to this car dealer to buy Chevrolet Equinox I met with the sales person and he told me a little bit about the car he let me take it for a test drive the car was fine driving and when I went back I waited for the sales person for a few minutes then it was time to talk about the price I told him that I'm going to pay in cash and how much can he come down with the price?? He looked at me and said it is the same price cash or finance and he asked me how much money I have on my mind so I told him I been checking price on the net from NY and NJ and they are cheaper so the salesman took the car key of my hand and pet me on the shoulder whispering in my ear "go buy it from NJ or NY" I was shocked in my opinion this is unprofessional and that salesman doesn't deserve to have a job there and I'll never buy a car from there and will not recommend that place to anyone I know.