Atlantic Toyota

Used 855-862-4239
Service 855-774-3427

over the internet

by from lynn ma |

jeffrey oliviera was polite and answered all my questions. we are in the process of finding the vehicle. I wish all dealer were so friendly and easy to deal with!!!!

New Car Review

by from Malden, MA |

The salesman I dealt with was very attentive to all my questions and requests. He always made sure that I was completely satisfied and constantly kept me informed as to the status of my car.

06 Toyota Tacoma Frame Recall

by from Peabody, MA |

My Service Advisor was Israel Brito. Israel was very knowledgeable about the manufactures frame recall, the procedures involved and the estimated time it would take for the work being done. Israel spoke to me with confidence and arranged my service date and rental without it interrupting my work schedule. To my surprise I was given a fully loaded 2014 Toyota 4 Runner as a rental. I expressed my concerns with Israel about my rental needs and he pulled through for me. My vehicle was completed a week sooner than expected. Everything down to the lug nuts was in tip top shape. I would recommend Israel and the Service Team at Atlantic Toyota to any Toyota owner. I was given Service with a Smile and my expectations were greatly exceeded. Great Job!!! Thank you Israel and Team Atlantic!!!

Seamless experience

by from Lynn, MA |

Some one greeted me as soon as I drove into the garage. They took my vehicle and directed me to the waiting area. The waiting area was quiet, clean, and comfortable. They told me the service would take about an hour. It actually took less than 40 minutes. A pleasant surprise. While I was waiting I heard about a shuttle service which I may find useful in the future. The personnel were professional, proficient, and courteous. Overall the expericience was seamless.

poor customer service.

by from Plymouth MA |

I went to this car dealer to buy Chevrolet Equinox I met with the sales person and he told me a little bit about the car he let me take it for a test drive the car was fine driving and when I went back I waited for the sales person for a few minutes then it was time to talk about the price I told him that I'm going to pay in cash and how much can he come down with the price?? He looked at me and said it is the same price cash or finance and he asked me how much money I have on my mind so I told him I been checking price on the net from NY and NJ and they are cheaper so the salesman took the car key of my hand and pet me on the shoulder whispering in my ear "go buy it from NJ or NY" I was shocked in my opinion this is unprofessional and that salesman doesn't deserve to have a job there and I'll never buy a car from there and will not recommend that place to anyone I know.

Great Experience

by from Boston, MA |

I was treated very well by the sales personnel(Barry). He got me a good deal on the car that i wanted. Helped me out to the maximum possible in terms of getting everything ready when i needed it. Loved the overall experience

Satified customer

by from Lynn, Ma |

Everyone was great! They worked with me to get me in the best car possible and they were very informative. There were no questions unanswered and all the staff helped me. I am very pleased with my experience and I would recommend Ralph as your salesman if ever interested. I'm happy and I have a new car to prove it! Atlantic Toyota is the place to go for your buying experience..

NEVER ever come to this dealershiop again

by from boston |

DO NOT bring any of your vehicle to this dealership, my girl friend she bought the car from other toyota dealership, she bring my car for oil change at 6000miles they light is came on, they told her not change the oil until 10000 mile. I told them the her car need a oil change. the oil is very drak, i checked the dipstick. i try to explain to them, but thet hand up the phone, because my girl frined she is in this dealership, my girl give my phone to one of the service consultants give me bad attitude, i don't understand why they hand up my phone, i will tell all of my friends and relative not to have their car service in this dealership and not buy any car from this dealership. strongly not recommmend. if you don't true me, go ahead and see how they treat you. i will never ever come back to this dealership in my entire life.

An unusually positive car buying experience

by from Boston, MA |

My experience buying a used Hyundai from Atlantic Toyota was the best car buying experience I've ever had at a dealership. A low-pressure, professional sales staff who even had a sense of humor. Only complaint is that it took too long to get the car inspected and fix a minor mechanical issue. Other than that I have nothing but good things to say about a solid dealership.

Online Scheduling Service

by from Marblehead, MA |

I tried ringing the phone numbers a few times and never got a human....then I saw the online chat and JEFFREY OLIVIER was very helpful and I am expecting a phone call with an appointment time soon. Although I am very pleased with Mr. Olivier's customer service, I am disapppointed that no one is answering your phones.

so far so good

by from Chelsea,Ma |

Bought 2010 corolla from this dealership.Have low milage.Have had (5) 5,000 miles checkups.no repairs as yet. Very satisfied so far. thinking about 2012 prius.i am in contact will sales dept at Atlantic via computer.