Boch Toyota

277 Boston Providence Tpke, Norwood, MA 02062

New 888-879-0296
Used 888-826-0446
Service 866-617-1381

Our success means we can sell for less!

Happy Car Shopper

by from Boston, MA |

My family and I have been buying our new Toyotas and used vehicles for years at Boch Toyota. The attention to detail from sales to service is second to none and I wouldnt think of buying or taking my car anywhere else. Shopping for a car can be a tough task and Boch Toyota has always made it as easy and comfortable as possible. Thanks Boch Toyota!

June 5, 2012

Dear Daniel, Thank you for your compliments and your excellent review regarding our dealership. We try to offer only the best products and service to our customers. If you ever have any questions in the future or any concerns, please feel free to contact me by email at EClouser@BochToyota.com or by phone at (781) 255-6128. Sincerely, Lisha Clouser, Customer Relations Manager of Boch Toyota Scion.

April 15, 2014

Krista, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! I will be sure to share your feedback with Kenny, and we look forward to seeing you in the service department again :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

April 15, 2014

Krista, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! I will be sure to share your feedback with Kenny and we look forward to seeing you in the service department again :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Jean Joseph (JJ) went above and beyond

by from Boston, MA |

My wife was in the market for a new car a few months ago, JJ helped us out in finding the right car at the right price. He is very patient, not pushy and took his time to make sure we were comfortable with the purchase. JJ is very honest and trustworthy. He may call you too much but he will always have good news for you. I recommend him as a Salesman to deal with.

April 15, 2014

Aulrith, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! I will be sure to share your feedback with JJ, and we are so pleased that you would recommend us after working with him :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Great Customer Service.

by from Boston, Massachusetts |

My name is Mary me and my hsuband edwan just bought a new car on sunday and we had a great experience our salesman was great to us he met every expectation we had his name is Jean Joseph or JJ we wanted to thank you for everything you guys are great.

April 15, 2014

Mary and Edwan, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! I will be sure to share your feedback with JJ, and we are so pleased that you would recommend us after working with him :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Great service.

by from Norwood ma |

We were assisted byJean and he was very Attentive and helpful. Made the process easier than expected.

April 15, 2014

Toyota owner, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! I will be sure to share your feedback with Jean, and we are so pleased to have been able to make the process easier than you were expecting it to be :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Best Customer Service Around

by from Somerville, MA |

Car shopping is intimidating and exhausting...Boch Toyota of Norwood is #1 for a reason. Fantastic customer service. Hands down. This was the very first time I'd ever car shopped...and after reading countless horror stories online about aggressive sellers who play games, I wasn't looking forward to it. My first stop was at a dealership where I met a guy straight out of car salesmen central casting. But then I went to Boch Toyota and met Sean Devlin, sales consultant, and I couldn't believe how great of an experience it was...seriously! Even the gals that greet you up front were fun and sweet! Sean helped me find a gorgeous certified pre-owned 2010 RAV4, right in my price range. He's a family man with a kind, gentle demeanor. Immediately I felt comfortable with him AND he was so patient with my father-the guy that questions everything and demands a million things. Sean stepped back and let us inspect the car; never did I feel like I was being pushed to buy. I was only buying a used (ahem previously owned) car but he treated me with the same respect as someone who was buying a fully loaded new car! Sean worked with me to get the best price they could do, and made sure the already spotless car was sparkling when I picked it up, complete with a full tank! But it didn't end with the sale-he contacted me after I had it for a few days to make sure I still loved it. The BEST experience ever from start to finish. If I could buy a car every year, I'd go to this guy.

April 15, 2014

Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. I can't wait to share this detailed feedback with Sean, and we are so pleased that your expectations were exceeded by his courteous and professional treatment :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Great experience

by from Norwood ma |

Jj and jon were great they were very patient with me and got me the car that was best for me

April 15, 2014

Kurtis, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. I will be sure to share your feedback with JJ and John, and we are so pleased that you would recommend us :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

SERVICE

by from NORWOOD, MA |

VERY EFFICIENT. DEALER WAS VERY HELPFUL....................................

April 15, 2014

Kelley, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We look forward to seeing you in the service department again :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

by from Randolph, MA |

Service was great and everything was done in a timely and professional manner.

April 14, 2014

Arun, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We look forward to seeing you in the service department again :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128