Boch Toyota

277 Boston Providence Tpke, Norwood, MA 02062

New 888-879-0296 New888-879-0296
Used 888-826-0446 Used888-826-0446
Service 866-617-1381 Service 866-617-1381

Our success means we can sell for less!

Happy Car Shopper

by from Boston, MA |

My family and I have been buying our new Toyotas and used vehicles for years at Boch Toyota. The attention to detail from sales to service is second to none and I wouldnt think of buying or taking my car anywhere else. Shopping for a car can be a tough task and Boch Toyota has always made it as easy and comfortable as possible. Thanks Boch Toyota!

Boch Toyota responded to this review

June 5, 2012

Dear Daniel, Thank you for your compliments and your excellent review regarding our dealership. We try to offer only the best products and service to our customers. If you ever have any questions in the future or any concerns, please feel free to contact me by email at EClouser@BochToyota.com or by phone at (781) 255-6128. Sincerely, Lisha Clouser, Customer Relations Manager of Boch Toyota Scion.

Price Gouger

by from Norwood, MA |

I went in for an oil change. It took over 2 hours. The customer service rep came in and told me I needed a right brake light for the outrageous price of $72 and change. I made it obvious I thought it was outrageous. The agent started to explain how they had to remove the panel, find the right wire and it took a little time. He acted like it was rocket science. So I left - went to the auto store, bought the bulbs for $8 popped the panel off with a flat head, twisted the 1 wire counter clockwise to pull it out, replaced the bulb and put the whole thing back together in 5 minutes. I would have probably paid up to $30 for convenience, but I was disgusted with the $72. And when I went to pay the bill, "the manager" approved dropping the price to $32 or $36.

Great buying process

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I purchased a 2013 Toyota 4 Runner as an out of state buyer from Boch Toyota. I had some initial anxieties about such purchase; given the stories I have heard about these types of sales. The sales advisor, Taylor Brooks, was very helpful in easing my concerns. He explained the process and made himself available, even on his days off. He had the car registered in the state of my residence. I caught a plane to Massachusetts to pick the car up; he had the car detailed and had me out of the dealership within 30 minutes. There were some issues about the features on the advertising pages; but we worked them out. I would not recommend this for all dealerships. Do a lot of homework and ask a lot of questions bout what is being offered! Thank you Taylor Brooks for making this a positive experience for me! Kudos and keep up the good work!

Best car company

by from Lynn, MA |

My experience at boch Toyota was great. Customer service was excellent. Many thanks to Aiman Tomas who did an excellent job explaining the choices of cars available,great prices , helping me with my purchase and making sure everything else went well. I will recommend others anytime.

Smooth, easy internet contact,

by from Norwood, MA |

Loosing my 2015 tacoma to collision was less traumatic than my anticipation of the (dealer, stock, salesman) shuffle needed to replace the loss. Yes, I did the calls, read the newpaper ads, and searched inventories on line all with little satisfaction. Finally, I connected on line with Boch Toyota where I found the exact vechicle desired and for which a rapid price quote was provided to me. I agreed to drive, some what out of my way, to see the item. On arrival at the main desk, I found myself on a schedule board and after identifying myself, I was immediately greeted by the internet specialist who had coordinated my communication, and I was taken directly to the salesperson responsible for my quote. At all times I felt the Boch associate was doing his best to represent my needs, my wants, and my resources. From initial contact discussions to his final appeals for me to "please contact me for any concerns about the purchased vechicle", the Boch associate performed in a manner representing the best auto buying experience I have had. Thank you, Amer.

Happy Buyer - Thank You Joe Baribeault

by from Hopkinton, MA |

We shopped around locally at different dealers. Not happy with their stock or approach. We decided we wanted another Toyota. Were not happy with our local Toyota Dealer. I had family members do well at Boch Toyota. So I went down on a crazy Saturday looking for Joe Baribeault on family referral. He is awesome. He knows his stuff, and made this by far the easiest car purchase. Thanks again Joe

boch toyota

by from boston, MA |

i bought a scionxb at boch toyota. my salesman john remy was able to help me meet my needs. Despite my credit issue, he was able to assure me that he would do everything to help me get a car for my family. i will always recommend john remy to my frieds and family.

very happy!!!

by from Mass. |

I never Purchased a new Car before. I walked into the Dealership and I started talking with John Dwyer.One Hour later I was Purchasing my first Brand New Car!! John was Awesome. I will tell all my Family and Friends to see John.

Wonderful experience!

by from Natick, MA |

My husband and I had an absolutely amazing experience buying a car at Boch Toyota with Marcel Pabon and the staff! He was extremely professional, friendly helpful, honest, and went above and beyond what we to help us. We were buying a car under a time crunch and he and the staff made it possible for us to purchase the car we wanted AND have a positive experience. We were also impressed with the fact that he also brought in other wonderful personnel from the dealership to answer our questions and guide us through the car buying process. I would HIGHLY recommend buying a car from Boch Toyota and Marcel.

No bargaining?

by from Lowell, MA |

Went to buy a 2012 Prius V. Took a test drive and liked the vehicle. Could not complete the sale on that day due to family commitments. Came back on the last day of the month (48 hours later). I drove the 56 miles back to this dealership b/c the sales person was nice! Sales Manger (not the original sales person) would not even negotiate on the prices. He said, he'd given me his best offer on Saturday and would not even talk about anything...showing me the door. Arrogant! I would not recommend this dealer. I was prepared to purchase the vehicle for just a few hundered $$$ less than talked about on Saturday. I would not recommend this dealer.