277 Boston Providence Tpke, Norwood, MA 02062

New 888-879-0296
Used 888-826-0446
Service 866-617-1381

Our success means we can sell for less!

Happy Car Shopper

by from Boston, MA |

My family and I have been buying our new Toyotas and used vehicles for years at Boch Toyota. The attention to detail from sales to service is second to none and I wouldnt think of buying or taking my car anywhere else. Shopping for a car can be a tough task and Boch Toyota has always made it as easy and comfortable as possible. Thanks Boch Toyota!

June 5, 2012

Dear Daniel, Thank you for your compliments and your excellent review regarding our dealership. We try to offer only the best products and service to our customers. If you ever have any questions in the future or any concerns, please feel free to contact me by email at EClouser@BochToyota.com or by phone at (781) 255-6128. Sincerely, Lisha Clouser, Customer Relations Manager of Boch Toyota Scion.

customer service

by from Norwood MA |

I walked in one day and this young man approached me and took me step by step no rush and handle everything with me I got a quote for a car changed my oil and when I am ready to buy the car I know where and to who I am going to but i just basically want to say thank you Jovannie jimenez

great dealership

by from Boston, MA |

We needed a new vehicle in the middle of the snowiest winter in Boston. The staff was available in spite of the weather. They were organized, helpful, and responsive. This dealership has very fair pricing & great customer service.

Great experience on buying my first car at boch

by from Revere, MA |

I recently was in need for a vehicle and decided to make some calls to some of the dealers in New England and was very surprise for the great deal of information i got over the phone, i decided to go with Boch for the great service over the phone. When i visited the dealer i was amaze for the dedication and Professionalism i got from the sales agent Chuck Rose and the manament team they were great and i am very happy i decided to purchase my car at boch toyoa. I am highly impressed at how they handle customer service at this dealership. Chuck's approach was much appreciated, and his willingness to partner with us was great. He is a huge asset to this dealership and the company. I highly recommend Boch and will continue to use them when buying future vehicles. We are so happy! And it is a great new touch that after the deals are complete, the head manager at Boch sits down with you to discuss your experience. Great touch! Keep up the GREAT work!

January 20, 2015

Edgar, thank you so much for taking some time to share your positive feedback with us! We are so pleased that Chuck's approach was exactly what you were looking for in a customer service experience and we greatly appreciate your recommendation! Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Excellent RecentExperience Purchasing New Vehicles

by from Boston, MA |

My husband and I recently traded in our Boch Toyota vehicles and purchased brand new Toyota vehicles. We had an excellent experience at Boch Toyoata. We were highly impressed at how they handle customer service at this dealership. We got very lucky to have an outstanding sales and leasing consultant named Ryan Grossman. His approach was much appreciated, and his willingness to partner with us was great. He did his very best for us and also for Boch Toyota. He is a huge asset to this dealership and the company. No lie. We highly recommend Boch and will continue to use them when leasing and buying future vehicles. We are so happy! And it is a great new touch that after the deals are complete, the head manager at Boch sits down with you to discuss your experience. Great touch!

January 19, 2015

Jill, thank you so much for taking some time to share your positive feedback with us! We are so pleased that Ryan did such a great job for you, and we greatly appreciate your recommendation! Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

by from Norwood, Massachusetts |

Boch Toyota Norwood has been a 5-star experience each time I've come in -- whether it's to get my car serviced or to buy a new car. I've gotten both of my Toyotas here, and there honestly isn't anywhere else I would go!

November 7, 2014

Marie, Thank you so much for taking some time to share your positive experience with us! We are so pleased to have your repeat business and look forward to seeing you in the service department sometime soon :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Worst buying experience - Boch Toyota - Norwood

by from Quincy,MA |

I bought a 2014.5 Camry from Boch Toyota Norwood and sorry to say that it was a traumatic experience. I started with getting an online quote and was very happy with the pricing. I visited the sales center and to my surprise the pricing they gave me was 2k more than the online one. They had the whole history of my online conversation but said they did not have the information of the price offered online. I had to talk to the manager to get the price offered online. I dint get a very good feeling on this and should have listened to my heart but unfortunately proceeded with the paper work and paid the advance. Delivery was promised in 2 days. I visited them 2 days later and when I reached I was made to wait for 1 hour as the sales person was busy with another customer. After 1 hour of waiting, I see the car and was shocked. It never looked like a new car with sticker marks and dirt all over and to my surprise the bumper was scratched. The sales person brought in the manager, that's when traumatic experience started. He was so rude. He just said you can keep the car and I will give you free body side molding. I requested the issue to be fixed on the bumper. They made me wait for almost 2 hours and replaced the bumper. I just hope they don't take this damaged bumper and add it to another car. Later after they replaced the bumper I checked the car and it still was dirty. Just dint feel like a new car. I just decided to leave as I had wasted the whole day in the sales center. I also demanded to speak to the general manager throughout my experience but it was never done. Later while leaving I the sales manager said the GM will call me the next day. Till this very min, I have not received a call. Appears they just don't care about customers voice. Just to save on the price, never buy from these guys. Its better to buy from a dealer who offers good customer service and pay a little more on the price.

November 7, 2014

Floyd, I am very sorry to hear that your experience here fell short of your expectations. I am the client relations manager at the dealership. I have reached out to you and am waiting to hear back so that we can discuss the situation further. Please contact me directly at the number below. Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

marcia russo

by from needham mass. |

Boch Toyota in Norwood Mass. made our purchase of a new Avalon an easy experience. Joe Baribeault, the salesman made it fun.

November 7, 2014

Marcia, Thank you so much for taking some time to tell us about your positive experience! We are so pleased that Joe made your purchase fun, and look forward to seeing you in the dealership again soon :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Great salesman, inventory as stated I

by from Hopkinton,Ma |

I was already sold on vehicle just wanted a test drive, salesmen Dave was great. Did take a long time to finish deal. Dealership was very busy for a Sunday. I only allotted 2 hours for this ended up taking 4 hours wife was not to happy.

October 30, 2014

Don and Dawn, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Dave! We are so pleased that you would recommend us to a friend after working with him :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Jane Bedford

by from Bedford, MA |

I am a return Boch client as are my family and friends. Joe Baribeault is our go to guy. Joe walks you through the process in a calm and informative way. This was the first time I bought a new car on my own, and, as a woman with not a lot of car knowledge, I wouldn't go to anyone else. Simply put, I trust Joe and this dealership. Everyone I have referred to him came away feeling the same way. This is always the best deal!

October 6, 2014

Jane, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your excellent experience working with Joe. We greatly appreciate your repeat business and the referrals that you send to Joe :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

great overall experience

by from peabody, ma |

bought a new rav 4 and had a great experience throughout the entire process. salesman, david, was very knowledgeable about the vehicles test driven and very courteous.

September 30, 2014

Mike, Thank you so much for taking some time to tell us about your positive experience with David! We are so pleased that you would recommend us to a friend after working with him :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128