277 Boston Providence Tpke, Norwood, MA 02062

New 888-879-0296
Used 888-826-0446
Service 866-617-1381

Our success means we can sell for less!

Happy Car Shopper

by from Boston, MA |

My family and I have been buying our new Toyotas and used vehicles for years at Boch Toyota. The attention to detail from sales to service is second to none and I wouldnt think of buying or taking my car anywhere else. Shopping for a car can be a tough task and Boch Toyota has always made it as easy and comfortable as possible. Thanks Boch Toyota!

June 5, 2012

Dear Daniel, Thank you for your compliments and your excellent review regarding our dealership. We try to offer only the best products and service to our customers. If you ever have any questions in the future or any concerns, please feel free to contact me by email at EClouser@BochToyota.com or by phone at (781) 255-6128. Sincerely, Lisha Clouser, Customer Relations Manager of Boch Toyota Scion.

by from Norwood, Massachusetts |

Boch Toyota Norwood has been a 5-star experience each time I've come in -- whether it's to get my car serviced or to buy a new car. I've gotten both of my Toyotas here, and there honestly isn't anywhere else I would go!

November 7, 2014

Marie, Thank you so much for taking some time to share your positive experience with us! We are so pleased to have your repeat business and look forward to seeing you in the service department sometime soon :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Worst buying experience - Boch Toyota - Norwood

by from Quincy,MA |

I bought a 2014.5 Camry from Boch Toyota Norwood and sorry to say that it was a traumatic experience. I started with getting an online quote and was very happy with the pricing. I visited the sales center and to my surprise the pricing they gave me was 2k more than the online one. They had the whole history of my online conversation but said they did not have the information of the price offered online. I had to talk to the manager to get the price offered online. I dint get a very good feeling on this and should have listened to my heart but unfortunately proceeded with the paper work and paid the advance. Delivery was promised in 2 days. I visited them 2 days later and when I reached I was made to wait for 1 hour as the sales person was busy with another customer. After 1 hour of waiting, I see the car and was shocked. It never looked like a new car with sticker marks and dirt all over and to my surprise the bumper was scratched. The sales person brought in the manager, that's when traumatic experience started. He was so rude. He just said you can keep the car and I will give you free body side molding. I requested the issue to be fixed on the bumper. They made me wait for almost 2 hours and replaced the bumper. I just hope they don't take this damaged bumper and add it to another car. Later after they replaced the bumper I checked the car and it still was dirty. Just dint feel like a new car. I just decided to leave as I had wasted the whole day in the sales center. I also demanded to speak to the general manager throughout my experience but it was never done. Later while leaving I the sales manager said the GM will call me the next day. Till this very min, I have not received a call. Appears they just don't care about customers voice. Just to save on the price, never buy from these guys. Its better to buy from a dealer who offers good customer service and pay a little more on the price.

November 7, 2014

Floyd, I am very sorry to hear that your experience here fell short of your expectations. I am the client relations manager at the dealership. I have reached out to you and am waiting to hear back so that we can discuss the situation further. Please contact me directly at the number below. Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

marcia russo

by from needham mass. |

Boch Toyota in Norwood Mass. made our purchase of a new Avalon an easy experience. Joe Baribeault, the salesman made it fun.

November 7, 2014

Marcia, Thank you so much for taking some time to tell us about your positive experience! We are so pleased that Joe made your purchase fun, and look forward to seeing you in the dealership again soon :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Great salesman, inventory as stated I

by from Hopkinton,Ma |

I was already sold on vehicle just wanted a test drive, salesmen Dave was great. Did take a long time to finish deal. Dealership was very busy for a Sunday. I only allotted 2 hours for this ended up taking 4 hours wife was not to happy.

October 30, 2014

Don and Dawn, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Dave! We are so pleased that you would recommend us to a friend after working with him :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Jane Bedford

by from Bedford, MA |

I am a return Boch client as are my family and friends. Joe Baribeault is our go to guy. Joe walks you through the process in a calm and informative way. This was the first time I bought a new car on my own, and, as a woman with not a lot of car knowledge, I wouldn't go to anyone else. Simply put, I trust Joe and this dealership. Everyone I have referred to him came away feeling the same way. This is always the best deal!

October 6, 2014

Jane, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your excellent experience working with Joe. We greatly appreciate your repeat business and the referrals that you send to Joe :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

great overall experience

by from peabody, ma |

bought a new rav 4 and had a great experience throughout the entire process. salesman, david, was very knowledgeable about the vehicles test driven and very courteous.

September 30, 2014

Mike, Thank you so much for taking some time to tell us about your positive experience with David! We are so pleased that you would recommend us to a friend after working with him :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

by from worcester, ma |

Steve has been excellent. He is very customer service oriented. Our purchase of our 2014 Corolla was due to a large part to his determination to make sure we were satisfied. Job well done in all aspects. We have every confidence in his approach and he answered all our question with confidence, knowledge and professionalism. Thank you.

September 17, 2014

Tom, Thank you so much for taking some time to tell us about your positive experience working with Steve. We care deeply about your satisfaction, and it is the greatest compliment we can receive to know that you would recommend us to a friend :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Thank-you Rich Rudnicki

by from Roslindale, MA |

Just purchased a 2012 Camry XLE with Rich Rudnicki leading the way! I was pretty clear on what I was looking for and Rich listened to my needs. He showed 2013 SE's which I initially was interested in. However, his enthusiaism and knowledge about the XLE really made the sale. I never felt pressured. The transaction went smoothly and everything was delivered as promised. the car I purchased is just beautiful. I am a very satisfied customer. Thank-you!!

August 11, 2014

Colleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience! I will be sure to share your feedback with Rich, and we are so pleased that you would recommend us after working with him :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Excellent Pre-Owned Sales Assistance

by from Walpole, MA |

I purchased a Toyota Minivan many years ago from Boch at their previous Rt. 1 location. Despite the purchase the process was very stressful with high pressure sales tactics and labored negotiations. Vowed never to return. However, Boch had an Audi A6 in the price range, model year, etc. that I was looking for. I visited the new dealership with no intention of buying because I was forewarned by prior experience but I did want to see and test drive the car. My salesman, Edouard, was excellent in explaining the Boch experience, the Boch purchasing and financing power. The level of professionalism exceeded my initial expectations. I decided to put down a deposit that day. The negotiations were what could be expected and though I did not receive a great deal I received a fair deal. The financing department was excellent in securing the rate and terms more favorable than I thought would be the case. Signing the paperwork was standard operating procedure used at all dealerships (including a Lexus dealership that I experienced recently) where you are presented with a number of up sale products (e.g., warranty, paint protection, etc.). The delivery experience was excellent and the car presented on time, washed and cleaned. My only complaint was that I was promised a full tank of gas but received a quarter tank if that and a second set of keys for the car which have yet to be delivered. My salesman, Edouard, is straightforward, knows his Toyota products as well as the pre-owned vehicles that arrive at the dealership as he spends his free time familiarizing himself with those cars. If you are looking for new or pre-owned, Toyota or another manufacturer, make an appointment to see him.

August 15, 2014

Richard, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience! I will be sure to share your feedback with Ed, and we are so pleased that you would recommend us after working with him! Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Get Salesperson

by from Pembroke, MA |

Salesman Michael Rose Pleasant and very informative! Will work hard for you. My next new car purchase will be with him. He was wonderful with my daughter....she made her first brand new car purchase with him and he was so calm and no pressure which made her feel very comfortable . He is a no pressure car salesman, not your typical salesman. Thank You Boch Toyota for having such a great employee!!

July 16, 2014

Evelyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience! I will be sure to share your feedback with Mike, and we are so pleased that you would recommend us after working with him :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128