Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

189 Route 108, Somersworth, NH 03878

New 877-809-6034
Used 888-565-0970
Service 888-288-6596

Everything we do is driven by you

Exceptional Staff, Selection & Service

by from Portsmouth, NH |

I have bought 2 vehicles from Tri-City Dodge over the past 5 years and have never been disappointed in their overall service from the initial drive on their lot all the way to continuously getting my oil changes there. I know that I can trust Tri-City Dodge with helping me with my purchase and when my vehicle is being worked on. I would recommend Tri-City to anyone who wants great customer service from start to finish.

January 26, 2013

Thanks Jenna! We love hearing about our customers experiences and appreciate you as a repeat customer! Thank you as well for using our Service Department! We love being a full service dealership that can work on the cars that we sell ensuring that they'll last a long, long time!

Really great buying experience... finally!

by from Somersworth, NH |

"No-hassle" is one of those terms that car dealers like to throw around; normally to conceal shady pricing tricks or obnoxious sales tactics... My experience at Tri-City has been truly "no hassle". Competitive pricing, reasonable salespeople who don't seem as though their next meal depends on you buying what you're looking at... Just a great overall buying experience.

January 26, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! We do try to make the experience as easy as possible with our "no hassle" approach. We want to gain you as a lifelong customer and not just a one-time customer. Thanks again for the review!

Great customer service!

by from Hampton, NH |

Tricity helped me find exactly what I was looking for.mi gave them a price, color, year and style and they were able to meet my expectations. They were honest and realistic with my trade in and I absolutely wold by another jeep from them.

January 26, 2013

Thanks Sarah! Glad to hear that we were able to make the process so effortlessly! Congrats on your Jeep as well!